+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 259 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Penn St. coach indicted on 40 abuse charges

asshat TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swam4Texas View Post
    The good ol' boy system at work. A grand jury came to the conclusion that Paterno knew his assistant was raping kids in the team lockerroom and he did nothing other than tell his AD. Why wasn't he fired, reported and arrested?
    He retired in '99. Not sure why he was sucking $#@! on campus in '02. The story isn't clear.

2nd Mile (his charity/NAMBLA rape entity) used PSU facilities.
    Last edited by TheGOAT; 11-05-2011 at 06:52 PM. Reason: he needs to die.

bunghole Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Genco is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Per his retirement agreement, he had an office, parking spot, and unlimited access to the athletic complex.

Am I the only one who thinks creating a charitable organization that gives you access to young boys to butt rape is WAY worse than actually butt raping the ten year olds? Isn't that a special level of sick $#@!-ness?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    He retired in '99. Not sure why he was sucking $#@! on campus in '02. The story isn't clear.

2nd Mile (his charity/NAMBLA rape entity) used PSU facilities.
    That was part of his retirement package.

bunghole longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexonLongIsland View Post
    well they do say that Penn State football is religion.
    Damn.

asshat TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT's Avatar
    I would have never guessed that this was the way it was going to end for Joe Pa.....

Quote Originally Posted by lowery21 View Post
    That was part of his retirement package.
    From the victims statements, sounds like he tried to get the most use out of his package...

dipshit 77ML82 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 77ML82's Avatar
    What a $#@!ing sicko.

He will put a gun to his mouth and blow his head off before he goes to jail.. And it's sad they should fry his ass!

asshat WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex's Avatar
    I'd have to stop and think about it for a few minutes, but off the top of my head, I cannot remember a sports story that I've ever wished more wasn't true.

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    One accuser, now 27, testified that Sandusky initiated contact with a "soap battle" in the shower that led to multiple instances of involuntary sexual intercourse and indecent assault at Sandusky's hands, the grand jury report said.

He said he traveled to charity functions and Penn State games with Sandusky, even being listed as a member of the Sandusky family party for the 1998 Outback Bowl and 1999 Alamo Bowl. But when the boy resisted his advances, Sandusky threatened to send him home from the Alamo Bowl, the report said.

Sandusky also gave him clothes, shoes, a snowboard, golf clubs, hockey gear and football jerseys, and even guaranteed that he could walk on to the football team, the jury said, and the boy also appeared with Sandusky in a photo in Sports Illustrated. He testified that Sandusky once gave him $50 to buy marijuana, drove him to purchase it, and then drove him home as the boy smoked the drug.
    Holy $#@!. This is the biggest scandal in years, if not ever. Sad to say, but I would be for the death penalty (both for the man and the school). Even going past the sexual assault, a coach bought drugs and other things for a player and the AD knew and didn't report it. That goes so far beyond a lack of institutional control it isn't even funny.

asshat SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip is a rep whore. SideSlip's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Furley View Post
    The guy is a certified scumbag and a little $#@! sucker.
    I feel that this response hasn't gotten enough love.

Quote Originally Posted by SideSlip View Post
    I feel that this response hasn't gotten enough love.
    Maybe because it's really not even a little funny....

asshat Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cale View Post
    Joe P is not a lawyer.
    I should of worded this better. The report said Joe Pa testified before the grand jury, was he claiming to not have any knowledge of the situation or was he trying to give a statement defending his ex assistant coach talking about how Sandusky would never do such a thing as this?

asshat 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5 Shaggy Gold Club 4th and 5's Avatar
    Sandusky and the higher ups, including Paterno, need to fry. And the school needs to be held accountable. How the $#@! could someone cover for this? What kind of sick $#@! could perpetuate this kind of behavior by another person?

asshat WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorns 4 Life View Post
    I should of worded this better.
    you should of worded that better too

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    I'd have to stop and think about it for a few minutes, but off the top of my head, I cannot remember a sports story that I've ever wished more wasn't true.
    there were a few stories out of Canada where youth hockey coaches diddled the players. $#@!ing sickos

asshat mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat slams and goes hard. mstrat's Avatar
    Don't really want to read this but how is he being charged with involuntary sexual intercourse?

asshat judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag GORN judge roybeanbag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by feces hurling monkey View Post
    Pedobear costume.
    I bet he left his socks on.

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexonLongIsland View Post
    there were a few stories out of Canada where youth hockey coaches diddled the players. $#@!ing sickos

and I mean serious coaches - not bfe tumble weed coaches. They were "grooming" NHL and Team Canada players.

asshat ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ERhine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    you should of worded that better too
    I have to +rep this when not on my phone.

bunghole orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I hope these boys sue the $#@!ing Penn State athletic department out of existence. That is all. Disgusting.

asshat maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack's Avatar
    This is $#@!ing sick. I hope Paterno doesn't walk on this $#@!. He's not absolved from any responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrat View Post
    Don't really want to read this but how is he being charged with involuntary sexual intercourse?
    you mean aside from the part where he had sex with a ten year old kid, who by definition cannot voluntarily consent?

bunghole orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    I've been reading the grand jury findings posted above, and there is an interesting footnote to all this:

Ray Gricar, who was the Centre County DA who declined to prosecute Sandusky after the incident with Victim 6 in 1998, later ended up missing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Gricar

It is believe he committed suicide by jumping into the Susquehanna River in 2005, where they later found his laptop. However, his body was never recovered. Gricar was declared legally dead in July.

I wonder how much he knew about Sandusky's "extracurricular" activities with young boys, and whether it was a factor in his apparent disappearance and suicide?

asshat Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    "What the hell is Sandusky sending me now?"

asshat RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RR-Horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    "What the hell is Sandusky sending me now?"

Funny and wrong at the same time.

asshat tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak Shaggy Gold Club tokamak's Avatar
    Predictably, PSU fans rushing to JoePa's defense. Sick $#@!s.

http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2011...otect-children
    Last edited by tokamak; 11-05-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    they need to vacate all of jopieceof$#@!'s wins after he knew of the rapes and did not report it to the police. then that $#@!ing coward needs to spend th rest of his sorry ass coward life in prison.

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    tebow>jopieceof$#@!

Yuppie Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20's Avatar
    This is $#@!ing repulsive.

asshat cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo Shaggy Gold Club cabowabo's Avatar
    If I walk in on some dude ass$#@! a 10 year old boy, I'm going straight to the police. That's after I knock the $#@! out of that dirty bastard.

bunghole elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard. elnimo slams and goes hard.
    Jesus, Sandusky was a sick $#@!. Special ring in hell for that $#@!. That report read like a bad Law and Order SVU episode, except Ice-T ain't bustin' the $#@! up. Penn St. AD needs to die in a fire/ Really? You tell the $#@! who just assfucked a 10year old boy not to bring kids to campus, knowing he would do it anyways. If you have any soul, you report his ass. The Penn St. Police chief should be shot for quashing the 98 investigation. JoePa has lots of blame for protecting his buddy.

The Graduate Assistant was apparently Mike McQueary, currently a PSU assistant.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...erry_sand.html

asshat crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn grows his own roses crimsonlonghorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabowabo View Post
    If I walk in on some dude ass$#@! a 10 year old boy, I'm going straight to the police. That's after I knock the $#@! out of that dirty bastard.
    Yeah, what the $#@!? I'd find the nearest 2x4/golf club/broom/brick/chain and just start wailing on the pedophile standing there with his pants down. I certainly wouldn't just shut the door and go tattle.

Send them all to " Tommy", he'll take care of them.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...rjacked-w-pics

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    theres been so many instances of alleged rape and subsequent cover-ups under the watch of joe pa throughout his years at PSU that this probably doesn't even phase him. joe pa has always been a slimy piece of $#@! and i hope he get thrown out on his ass into the parking lot. never bought into the hype of this ahole.

asshat heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso's Avatar
    A source close to the investigation told The Patriot-News that head coach Joe Paterno will not be charged, and was praised by prosecutors for handling himself appropriately.

tuckfard Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius grows his own roses Ignatius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heso View Post
    A source close to the investigation told The Patriot-News that head coach Joe Paterno will not be charged, and was praised by prosecutors for handling himself appropriately.
    About that...

asshat Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey GORN Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Penn State hosts Nebraska next Saturday, but then they play Ohio State in the Shoe, and then head to Madison to play Wisconsin.

i'm expecting some tasteless signs in the stands at those games.

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Penn State hosts Nebraska next Saturday, but then they play Ohio State in the Shoe, and then head to Madison to play Wisconsin.

i'm expecting some tasteless signs in the stands at those games.
    And for the first time in those schools' histories, the signs won't be tasteless enough.

asshat Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
    Jerry Sandusky - older, freakier, nastier.

Sandwich Eater Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Steel Shank's Avatar
    So JoPa reports what he knows to the AD. After a while, when nothing happens, wouldn't JoPa figure out that the AD didn't report it and thus, he (JoPa) was obligated to go to the police himself? Did he just say, "Hey, I reported it to the AD so I'm done. Did my part."?

asshat Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Grippe's Avatar
    So if JoePa reported it to the AD, the same AD who lied to the Grand Jury - I wonder if JoePa followed up with the AD later and was lied to?

bunghole longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03 slams and goes hard. longhornjoe03's Avatar
    I'm obviously not a lawyer, but am I reading these correctly in that the AD would be subject only to a 3rd Degree Misdemeanor for not reporting this? And the witness and JoPa are off the hook because they 'referred' the event to the AD?

Persons required to report suspected child abuse - 23 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 6311

Penalties for failure to report or to refer - 23 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 6319

Quote Originally Posted by longhornjoe03 View Post
    I'm obviously not a lawyer, but am I reading these correctly in that the AD would be subject only to a 3rd Degree Misdemeanor for not reporting this? And the witness and JoPa are off the hook because they 'referred' the event to the AD?

Persons required to report suspected child abuse - 23 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 6311

Penalties for failure to report or to refer - 23 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 6319
    It would seem that way, yes. I'm actually surprised/skeptical that the definition of 'report' includes just telling your boss. I had always thought reporting meant going to a law enforcement agency. That's why I don't quite buy that JoePa should be off the hook legally.

But yeah, the punishment isn't that huge. As a general rule, America doesn't force witnesses to report crimes (unlike, say, France, which does- see the aftermath of Princess Di's crash). That there is a law at all that forces the reporting of a crime shows that we rightly feel the victims in this case need extra protection. But in general, America tries to err on the side of personal freedom over the protection of third parties.

edit- I haven't read into the detail of the report, but if the AD covered up the coach's actions to the point that it helped him continue to assault these kids, then a case could potentially be made for conspiracy, which has the same punishment as the assault itself. A lot more would have to be proven to get that, though.
    Last edited by randomscribbles; 11-06-2011 at 11:24 AM.

asshat Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap Shaggy Gold Club Bottlecap's Avatar
    I thought an individual was required by law to report any suspicion of neglect/abuse to a law enforcement official or CPS.

My understanding is that failure to report a known incident could carry a penalty, but incorrectly reporting an incident -- if the individual believed an incident truly occurred -- does not carry a penalty.

asshat heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso Shaggy Gold Club heso's Avatar
    One of the people who Joe reported it to, along with the AD, was the man who oversaw the university police. So in Paterno's mind the incident had been reported to both his immediate supervisor and a representative of the law.

The question is what was reported to them in the meeting with Joe and later with the Graduate assistant who witnessed it and what was then told to Paterno by Curley about how it was being handled.

Sandusky is obviously going to get ass raped in jail until he rots in hell. If Curley and Schutlz were told the incident was sexual in nature they too should get ass raped in jail until they rot in hell. They however claim that they were told it was merely "horsing around in the shower". This is where the perjury charges come from.

unwanted butt sex =/= horsing around
    Last edited by heso; 11-06-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch $#@!steen View Post
    Jerry Sandusky - older, freakier, nastier.

This needs more love. Eeeeeeeewwwwww. Geezus.

$#@! all of them. $#@! the grad assistant, too. You see some guy molesting a kid in the shower and all you do is tell Paterno. Kick the $#@!s ass who is molesting a little kid, get the kid to a safe place and call the cops. Real $#@!ing simple.

A wide net needs to be cast to get everyone who allowed this behavior to continue.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 259 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast