+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 259 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Penn St. coach indicted on 40 abuse charges

asshat TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heso View Post
    One of the people who Joe reported it to, along with the AD, was the man who oversaw the university police. So in Paterno's mind the incident had been reported to both his immediate supervisor and a representative of the law.

The question is what was reported to them in the meeting with Joe and later with the Graduate assistant who witnessed it and what was then told to Paterno by Curley about how it was being handled.

Sandusky is obviously going to get ass raped in jail until he rots in hell. If Curley and Schutlz were told the incident was sexual in nature they too should get ass raped in jail until they rot in hell. They however claim that they were told it was merely "horsing around in the shower". This is where the perjury charges come from.

unwanted butt sex =/= horsing around

Well you kind of think that if you saw a co-worker raping a 10 year old ...well, in a week or two you wouldn't see them around the office anymore. Surely some of the people who "reported" the rapes, would said, "hey Jerry, you still here? I was sure the whole raping a 10 year was against school policy."

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by destroya View Post
    $#@! all of them. $#@! the grad assistant, too. You see some guy molesting a kid in the shower and all you do is tell Paterno. Kick the $#@!s ass who is molesting a little kid, get the kid to a safe place and call the cops. Real $#@!ing simple.

A wide net needs to be cast to get everyone who allowed this behavior to continue.
    seriously, he should have

1. kicked the $#@!ers ass
    2. called the cops
    3. then called up Joe Pa

Pedophile State University?

Banned PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen PutInChilds! is a Model Citizen
    Prison isn't enough. Cut it off.

asshat Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21's Avatar
    281, MY WAY OF SHOWING LOVE TO THE FOLKS BACK HOME
    Will ESPN ever start going after JoePa? So far everyone wants to praise the old $#@! for calling the AD (the time he had no other choice) but like the grad student, wasn't bothered that the rapist was still hanging around. Fire them all. Strip his name off the buildings.

I wonder if anal touching is what drove Kerry Collins to drink.

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornricky View Post
    oh. my. god

asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with a 67 year old man going hard in the yard with a boner....unless it's a schoolyard
    Sick $#@! indeed

asshat Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith slams and goes hard. Ducksmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heso View Post
    Sandusky is obviously going to get ass raped in jail until he rots in hell. If Curley and Schutlz were told the incident was sexual in nature they too should get ass raped in jail until they rot in hell.
    unwanted butt sex =/= horsing around
    I think you guys that are cheering for him to be ass raped should remember that prolly isn't punishment for him. It's Christmas everyday in prison for fellas with $#@! cravings

Scene horseplay area/shower

Prison hard $#@! mob leader: we gun $#@! you in yo wrinkled ass
    Prison hard $#@! mob: Yeah er'y day
    Sandsusky: oh please I beg you, not two $#@!s at once and please don't $#@! in my mouth(happy happy homo joy joy
    feeling

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard

Not to get all serious business, but for those of you calling him a homo...stop. He's a pedophile, not a homo. They have about as much in common as a reputable university and OU do.

Banned JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle JDizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Furley View Post
    Here's the full grand jury report. $#@!ing disgusting.

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploa...resentment.pdf
    Sick sick sick. Joe Paterno needs to go.

asshat Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley's Avatar
    Sorry if this was already posted. The grad assistant has been identified as Mike McQueary, currently now the wide receivers coach for Penn State.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Sorry if this was already posted. The grad assistant has been identified as Mike McQueary, currently now the wide receivers coach for Penn State.

and everyone has their price

$#@! all involved they all need to step down asap, including joepa

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Not to get all serious business, but for those of you calling him a homo...stop. He's a pedophile, not a homo. They have about as much in common as a reputable university and OU do.
    Grown men ass $#@!ing in prison= homo

Ass raping 10 year old boy= pedophile

I get it

@SPORTSbyBROOKS: Sandusky had children rooming w/ him at team hotels. Home, away, bowl trips. On PSU's dime. Even after '98 PSU investigation.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atllonghorn View Post
    I don't know if irony is the word I'm looking for here, but I think if you asked people if any programs are clean they'd say no, but almost unanimously people when asked would say the coach most likely to be clean would be JoePa. That was strictly in a recruiting violations, pay-for-play sense, and now it's come out that he covered up the anal rape of a 10 year old. Unreal.
    When I think of clean programs I am only thinking of programs that don't violate recruiting regulations as much as others. That UT hires sexual harassers or Penn State protects and hire child rapists need to be judged separately.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post

$#@! all involved they all need to step down asap, including joepa
    10 days is a LONG time to wait to meet with the witness. A grad assisstant you should be able to call in in about 10 minutes.

Curley and Schultz met with the graduate assistant about a week and a half later, Kelly said.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt GORN tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indaclutch View Post
    @SPORTSbyBROOKS: Sandusky had children rooming w/ him at team hotels. Home, away, bowl trips. On PSU's dime. Even after '98 PSU investigation.

lawyers all over the US are making a bee line for the PSU campus

I his cell mate nasty Nate has a huge hog and makes him go palms to the wall!

NO LUBE allcaps!

asshat TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT grows his own roses TheGOAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randomscribbles View Post
    oh. my. god
    Quote Originally Posted by longhornricky View Post

Yeah, I know oh my God, $59.95 for a leather bound version.

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    He needs to have his nuts cut off, that's disturbing.

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indaclutch View Post
    Yep Paterno is done. Sandusky should have his nuts ripped off and have to spend the rest of his completely worthless life in a Soviet-era gulag. This is just some really, really sick stuff and it's almost unfathomable that no one at Penn State did anything. I hope the victims completely bankrupt the school in court.

asshat Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad is a rep whore. Chad's Avatar
    http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...atement_a.html

Joe Pa released an official statement today : "As my grand jury testimony stated, I was informed in 2002 by an assistant coach that he had witnessed an incident in the shower of our locker room facility. It was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report. Regardless, it was clear that the witness saw something inappropriate involving Mr. Sandusky. As Coach Sandusky was retired from our coaching staff at that time, I referred the matter to university administrators.

asshat MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB Shaggy Gold Club MaduroUTMB's Avatar
    Sometimes, the Booty Warrior in an agent of justice. I hope that he ruins that butt.

asshat maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post

Joe Pa released an official statement today : "As my grand jury testimony stated, I was informed in 2002 by an assistant coach that he had witnessed an incident in the shower of our locker room facility. It was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report. Regardless, it was clear that the witness saw something inappropriate involving Mr. Sandusky. As Coach Sandusky was retired from our coaching staff at that time, I referred the matter to university administrators.
    I hope he burns for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Can you elaborate on this?

Sucking on a $#@!, young or old, is pretty much a homosexual act. Can he not be a gay pedo?

bunghole orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawesome View Post
    Can you elaborate on this?

Sucking on a $#@!, young or old, is pretty much a homosexual act. Can he not be a gay pedo?
    Indeed. I think the point he's trying to make is that not all gays are pedophiles, and not all pedophiles are gay. I think Jerry Sandusky falls into that narrow subset of gays who happen to be pedophiles.

asshat closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses
    I believe Jerry Sandusky currently posts here on Shaggy under the handle "Capt. Insano".

asshat Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21 Shaggy Gold Club Murfdogg21's Avatar
    281, MY WAY OF SHOWING LOVE TO THE FOLKS BACK HOME
    Yeah, they always made sure to point out Jacko was a homosexual pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    I got to p.10 and couldn't read any more. I hope Curley also gets raped in prison. Jeeeez.
    No way. They would probably enjoy it. They apparently condone it.

Banned Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Swam4Texas might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Joe Paterno, faced with a scandal unprecedented in his 60 years at Penn State just a week after becoming the all-time leader in Division I wins, says he did what he felt was right when brought with a charge concerning a former coach who stands accused of sexually assaulting eight boys.

"If true, the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters," Paterno said Sunday in a statement. "While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred."
    Paterno's a douche. That is all.

BTW, what he was supposed to do is call the police and call the state's equivalent of child protective services. At least that's what the law in Texas requires of educators, which he so proudly claims to be.

asshat DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabowabo View Post
    If I walk in on some dude ass$#@! a 10 year old boy, I'm going straight to the police. That's after I knock the $#@! out of that dirty bastard.
    If you walk in on someone ass raping a kid, the end result should look something like the scene from Pulp Fiction where Zed gets his $#@! shot off and Ving Rhames gets medieval on him.

asshat DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV grows his own roses DemosZTV's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfdogg21 View Post
    Will ESPN ever start going after JoePa? So far everyone wants to praise the old $#@! for calling the AD (the time he had no other choice) but like the grad student, wasn't bothered that the rapist was still hanging around. Fire them all. Strip his name off the buildings.
    I'd say this caused me to lose respect for Joe Pa, but I never really had any.

asshat Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian is a rep whore. Yossarian's Avatar
    And I thought Notre Dame was the Catholic university.

But seriously, pedophiles can't be reformed. They are an absolute waste of humanity and should be shot.

bunghole JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP grows his own roses JMFP's Avatar

I thought JoPa is the university's administrator?

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Nobody is ever angry at the $#@! wives that let this go on. You telling me she didnt know he was sneaking off to the basement EVERY time a kid stayed over? Never was suspicious? What about calling a victim before a grand jury hearing? hmm

Oh, I get it now. The McQueary went to Paterno and said, "Coach Paterno , I just witnessed coach Sandusky engaging in an inappropriate incident in the shower."

There's nothing to see, folks. Move along now.

bunghole orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangebird can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

asshat Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen GORN Mitch Cumsteen's Avatar
    There is a large faction of Penn State fans/alums who have wanted JoePa to call it quits for a while now. I'm sure they will try to use this as leverage.

bunghole Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy slams and goes hard. Kitty Boy's Avatar
    How in the hell do some people sleep at night, knowing full well that some sick $#@! is still preying on young kids??

Kill them with fire...

asshat honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. honolulu horn's Avatar
    I just finished reading the entire 23 page report. $#@!ing piece of $#@! of the highest magnitude. Anal sex, oral sex on and received, multiple victims, probably a $#@!load more that have never come forward. The guy is a sick, sick $#@!.
    Read it too. Burn in hell, Sandusky.

asshat Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley slams and goes hard. Mr. Furley's Avatar
    Paterno:

If true, the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters. While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred.
    "Sue and I have devoted our lives to helping young people reach their potential. The fact that someone we thought we knew might have harmed young people to this extent is deeply troubling. If this is true we were all fooled, along with scores of professionals trained in such things, and we grieve for the victims and their families. They are in our prayers.
    "As my grand jury testimony stated, I was informed in 2002 by an assistant coach that he had witnessed an incident in the shower of our locker room facility. It was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report. Regardless, it was clear that the witness saw something inappropriate involving Mr. Sandusky. As Coach Sandusky was retired from our coaching staff at that time, I referred the matter to university administrators.
    "I understand that people are upset and angry, but let's be fair and let the legal process unfold. In the meantime I would ask all Penn Staters to continue to trust in what that name represents, continue to pursue their lives every day with high ideals and not let these events shake their beliefs nor who they are."

the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters.
    Bull$#@!, Joe. You were told by your ginger graduate assistant 9 years ago that your defensive coordinator was in a shower late at night with a young boy. How the $#@! could you be "shocked"

If this is true we were all fooled
    How the $#@! were you fooled? Your ginger graduate assistant brought this to your attention 9 years ago.

It was obvious that the witness was distraught over what he saw, but he at no time related to me the very specific actions contained in the Grand Jury report.
    Why even put this in your statement? Who gives a $#@! how much you were told. How much detail did you need to know that Sandusky was a prick and doing bad, bad things?

Holy crap, just Googled Mike McQuery and remember him now as being a typical psu meadeoker qb of the 90s. He's very visible on their sideline playing the role of Major, being ginger and relaying plays. The Old man needs to go. How he's lasted longer than the ouster of Bowden makes me think he's got pics of the AD and president doing the same thing.

asshat ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Those JoePa statements are infuriating. Every single sentence has one focus: deflect blame away from me. KIDS WERE GETTING RAPED CONTINUALLY UNDER YOUR NOSE AND YOUR FIRST THOUGHT IS PROTECTING YOUR REP? He makes me sick.

asshat Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine GORN Beau Vine's Avatar
    Friday, January 22, 2010

University Park, Pa, — Addressing the University Park campus community's need for additional child care, the Penn State Board of Trustees Friday (Jan. 22) approved final plans for and the naming of a new child care center.
    The Gary Schultz Child Care Center at Hort Woods will accommodate up to 170 children in a new 21,500-square-foot facility on the corner of Park Avenue and Allen Road, adjacent to Hort Woods.
    "This unique setting will provide a great opportunity to teach young children to value, care for and appreciate the natural environment," said Al Horvath, senior vice president for finance and business.

Trustees approved naming the building in honor of Gary C. Schultz, senior vice president for finance and business emeritus, who retired from the University in 2009.
    Gary Schultz...where have I heard that name before?

Oh yeah...

Schultz told the jurors he also knew of a 1998 investigation involving sexually inappropriate behavior by Sandusky with a boy in the showers the football team used. But despite his job overseeing campus police, he never reported the 2002 allegations to any authorities, "never sought or received a police report on the 1998 incident and never attempted to learn the identity of the child in the show in 2002," the jurors wrote.

asshat NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    I hope this $#@! fries. Slowly. So that it is long and painful.

I don't want to read the details or reports linked but from what I've read on the thread it sounds like JoePa needs to go now.

@AP: BREAKING NEWS: Penn State board says Curley, Schultz stepping down after allegations of sex abuse scandal, cover-up.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 259 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast