+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 256 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Penn St. coach indicted on 40 abuse charges

asshat WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex's Avatar
    ur a ghost. u try to touch my sex parts. u go through them.
    Curley requested to be placed on administrative leave so he could devote time to his defense
    "Um, can I have six thousand years off? Yeah this is kind of a doozy"

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    It's sickening how much JoePa is being protected by everyone involved.

dead from aggy misery od Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Ghost of LL's Avatar
    They Tried to Make Me Go to Aggy Misery Rehab . . .
    Paterno's claim that "the allegation wasn't specific enough" doesn't cut it. There's no such thing as "plausible deniability" when you're talking about child rape. Plausible deniability is for minor things, like selling arms to the Iranians or breaking in to the Democratic Party's headquarters.

But when you're talking about "inappropriate conduct" with a ten-year old, you've got an affirmative duty to investigate just what "inappropriate conduct" means. And then you've got an affirmative duty to make sure that the matter is addressed and resolved in such a way that it can never happen again. This whole "I passed the problem to my athletic director" line of $#@! isn't going to cut it, either with the jury that will ultimately hear the lawsuits against the university or with the public at large.

asshat BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BrazilHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of LL View Post
    Paterno's claim that "the allegation wasn't specific enough" doesn't cut it. There's no such thing as "plausible deniability" when you're talking about child rape. Plausible deniability is for minor things, like selling arms to the Iranians or breaking in to the Democratic Party's headquarters.

But when you're talking about "inappropriate conduct" with a ten-year old, you've got an affirmative duty to investigate just what "inappropriate conduct" means. And then you've got an affirmative duty to make sure that the matter is addressed and resolved in such a way that it can never happen again. This whole "I passed the problem to my athletic director" line of $#@! isn't going to cut it, either with the jury that will ultimately hear the lawsuits against the university or with the public at large.
    They already have JoePa lined up as a witness for the prosecution. He must have given all the DA's some signed footballs and a tour of the facilities (minus the soap on the rope shower). A joke that more in the press are not grilling JoePa.

asshat phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoooTex View Post
    "Um, can I have six thousand years off? Yeah this is kind of a doozy"
    Apparently Penn State: Sure, take all the time you need. Take the next Ice Age if you need it. We'll handle the costs. As long as we beat Wisconsin, anyway...

Who gives a $#@! about Joe Pa, he will get what is coming to him. All these years he has stockpiled wins and accolades away in miserly fashion only to have the whole thing crash down upon him. Everything good done under his watch is for naught for his reputation will forever tarnished-job or no job. But like I said, who gives a $#@! when compared to the suffering endured.

No doubt Sandusky has been doing this for decades upon decades and we all better hope and pray that molestation was the worst thing he did, because these pedophile cats can get violent and weird. Not to sensationalize or project evils but let us hope that covering up was the only means of silencing the victims and that as one poster put it there are no "bodies buried" literally.

I have a bad feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

asshat ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I read Spencer Hall's article and started through the comments. It has turned into a debate about whether Paterno acted correctly, with about a 50-50 split. I just pray that those defending him are Penn State fans. At least then, you understand that they are just defending without thinking and misguided by their fanhood, like every fan does of the (way way way less offensive) crimes of their school every year.

If they are actually people who are looking at the situation and coming to the conclusion he did no wrong without being blinded by a rooting interest, it makes me sick to know that those people exist.

asshat BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses
    I don't think we know exactly what was told to Paterno, but it must have been bad enough that he spoke to the AD on a Sunday about it. I can even understand that you tell your boss (is the AD really Paterno's boss?) and wait a few days to see what he does about it. but never following up on that info, or directly going to the police is so difficult to believe.

This wasn't an employee stealing something from the office. Failure to stop him is adding to the victimization of other children. And just telling Sandusky to stop using the Penn St facilities is opening acknowledging that he is doing something criminal but that you just don't want to be involved.

Personally, I think that Paterno should be placed on suspension until this can be resolved. My guess is that Paterno is hoping to last 3 more weeks and then retiire after the regular season.

I only know one Penn St fan, and she isn't defending anyone. In terms of public opinion, JoePa can't hide behind a law. Maybe that will keep him from being prosecuted but he owes an apology (more?) to any child abused after he found out.
    Last edited by BA93; 11-07-2011 at 11:06 AM.

asshat Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kid Quick's Avatar
    I agree with BA93 and I also think that this is what the PSU administration would love to do if possible. Just survive till the end of the season, have him retire, start a new coaching search, let JoePa coach the Bowl Game and clean house on the rest of the staff.

asshat creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy grows his own roses creasy's Avatar
    Some clarification on what was reported, actions taken in 2002 (SIAP)

• In March 2002, a graduate assistant stumbled upon Sandusky and a boy showering together at Penn State's football facility. The grand jury report included the horrifying details of what that graduate assistant saw and heard:
    As the graduate assistant entered the locker room doors, he was surprised to find the lights and the showers on. He then heard rhythmic, slapping sounds. He believed the sounds to be those of sexual activity. As the graduate assistant put his sneakers in his locker, he looked in the shower. He saw a naked boy ... whose age he estimated to be ten years old, with his hands up against the wall, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant was shocked but noticed that both [the victim] and Sandusky saw him. The graduate assistant left immediately, distraught.
    • The graduate assistant informed Joe Paterno the next day, and Paterno told Curley the day after that. About a week and a half after that, the graduate assistant met with Curley and Gary Schultz, Penn State's Vice President for Finance and Business and the other school administrator to be charged with perjury and failure to report an allegation. The graduate assistant described what he saw as being of a "sexual nature." Paterno said the graduate assistant had told him Sandusky's actions were "disturbing" and "inappropriate." Curley acknowledged to the grand jury that he was told Sandusky's actions were "inappropriate" and that they had made the graduate assistant "uncomfortable"; however, Curley denied under oath that he was told Sandusky had done anything sexual. Schultz conceded under oath that the graduate assistant had told him of inappropriate sexual conduct. But he also testified that the allegations were "not that serious" and that he and Curley were unaware any crime had taken place.
    Yes, I can see how they could be confused about what the grad asst saw...

I'm just disgusted and outraged beyond words.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    I don't think we know exactly what was told to Paterno, but it must have been bad enough that he spoke to the AD on a Sunday about it. I can even understand that you tell your boss (is the AD really Paterno's boss?) and wait a few days to see what he does about it. but never following up on that info, or directly going to the police is so difficult to believe.
    This is what I don't get. Between the conversation with Paterno and then Curley/Schultz by McCreary, did it never occur to any of them that even if Sandusky was only naked in the shower room alone with a 10 year while they innocently cleaned up after a work out or something, THAT is still grounds for some serious "WTF, Jerry? Why in the hell are you even showering with children?" And, if McCreary did say exactly what he saw, then Paterno, Curley and Schultz are all going to rot in hell. I can't imagine someone approaching me and telling me that they saw a 10 year being anally violated and my reaction be to either pass the buck or cover it up.

The entire situation is stunningly bizarre and will destroy everyone involved

Sandusky is evidently out on bail. What are the chances he doesn't off himself in the very near future?

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of LL View Post

Agreed. As attorneys for these types of matters that require "investigations" we often have to play devils advocate, but there is just no excuse for not having literally everyone involved to not make this the highest priority the moment they hear about it until it is absolutely resolved. How they did not have a complete statement from the grad assistant they day they first heard of this is beyond me.

1) Hear about allegation.
    2) go to office and call spouse and child care ("Some serious stuff has come up. I will be home when I'm home").
    3) Get the university general counsel in your office. Get the crisis managmenet attorney in your office or on the line.
    4) Have counsel interview grad assistant.
    5) Call cops at this point to see if they will allow you to sever ties with Sandusky or if they need you to not tip him off for the sake of any investigation.
    6) Depending on what cops say, stop all access to campus for Sandusky. Interview Sandusky. If you want to cut Sandusky some slack, give him the opportuinity to run to an attorney and use that as an excuse to sever every tie you have with him.

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/...1/living-a-lie

Joe Paterno issued a statement yesterday regarding the apparent fact that for 43 years Paterno’s PSU program harbored a serial child rapist (Jerry Sandusky joined Paterno’s staff in 1966 and was running football camps at PSU for ten-year-old boys as late as 2009). Here it is in full:

This is a craven bit of attorney-crafted circumlocution that shouldn’t fool anybody, but Paterno is in the peculiar position of being a deeply selfish, half-crazy old man who the national media continue treat with kid gloves.

There can be little doubt that Paterno has known since at least 1998 that Sandusky had a “problem” with “inappropriate behavior” toward children, i.e., he was a child molester. That’s when the campus police did a six-week investigation after a mother reported to them that her 11-year-old son had showered with Sandusky. From the grand jury report:

The mother of Victim 6 confronted Sandusky about showering with her son, the effect it had had on her son, whether Sandusky had sexual feelings when he hugged her naked son in the shower, and where Victim 6′s buttocks were when Sandusky hugged him in the shower. Sandusky said he had showered with other boys and Victim 6′s mother tried to make him promise never to shower with a boy again but he would not. She asked him if his “private parts” had touched Victim 6 when he bear-hugged him. Sandusky replied, “I don’t know . . . maybe.” At the conclusion of the second conversation, after Sandusky was told he could not see Victim 6 any more, Sandusky said, “I understand. I was wrong. I wish I could get forgiveness. I know I won’t get it from you. I wish I were dead.”
    This conversation, in which Sandusky in effect admits that there are other victims, and even refuses to say he’ll stop victimizing children, was surreptitiously observed by a PSU police detective, who was then ordered by the head of campus police to drop the matter. (The local district attorney, who for unknown reasons decided not to press charges, disappeared in 2005 and was declared legally dead in July).

To put it mildly, it’s extremely unlikely that in a little town like State College, PA, word of this investigation didn’t get back to Paterno. This supposition is bolstered by Sandusky’s otherwise strange “retirement” the following year. Sandusky was considered perhaps the top defensive coordinator in college football at the time, he was only 55, and he had long been considered Paterno’s heir apparent. The story Sandusky gave out was that he was retiring because Paterno told him he wouldn’t be succeeding him as head coach at PSU. At 72 Paterno was, in the spring of 1999, already the oldest coach in major college football, and his otherwise inexplicable decision to get rid of his right-hand man in this fashion suddenly makes perfect sense if one assumes Paterno decided it might be harmful to his already iconic legacy if it became known that his top assistant over all these years was a child molester, who had founded a charitable foundation to give himself easier access to his victims. (I’m told that, at Sandusky’s retirement banquet, the normally gregarious Paterno spoke for less than a minute at this tribute to a man who had worked at his side for 33 years).

On the other side, we have Scott Paterno, Joe’s son, claiming in the New York Times that Paterno didn’t know about the 1998 investigation. (The Times might have noted that in 1996 Scott Paterno opined that, “the President of the United States is a felon. In my opinion, President Clinton, at the very least, conspired to commit murder at least 56 times.”). Paterno himself has said nothing on the matter, and the statement he released yesterday is obviously phrased to allow him to eventually acknowledge that he did know about the 1998 investigation (“the nature and amount of charges are very shocking to me”).

In any event Paterno did acknowledge in his grand jury testimony that he’s known since at least 2002 that Sandusky was a child molester, although incredibly enough now he’s even trying to walk back that admission. He testified that Mike McQueary told him he had seen Sandusky “fondling or doing something of a sexual nature to a young boy” in the PSU football locker room showers (McQueary testified that he saw Sandusky anally raping the child). Now in his statement Paterno is trying to get people to believe that he was told that his 58-year-old lifelong friend and co-worker was doing something “inappropriate” to a ten-year-old boy in a shower, but that he had no idea it was anything all that bad: certainly not bad enough to cause Paterno — by far the most powerful person in the PSU AD and arguably the most powerful person on campus — to wonder why the only thing that happened to Sandusky was that he was told not to bring the kids he was raping into the locker room any more (Sandusky retained all his access privileges to the campus until yesterday, and indeed was running football camps for young boys on Joe Paterno’s hallowed football field until two years ago).

This disgusting and horrifying spectacle is among many other things a cautionary tale about what can happen to someone when you indulge his selfishness and egomania to the extent that PSU in particular and the national sports media in general have indulged Paterno’s over the past few years. For quite some time now, Paterno hasn’t even pretended to perform many of the tasks any other head coach at a major college football program is expected to do. He hasn’t gone on a recruiting visit in nearly five years, and his season he’s spent most games high up in the press box rather than on the sidelines, while not even being in electronic contact with his staff, who are making all the in-game decisions that a head coach normally makes. He is in terms of actually doing his job a pathetic figurehead, performing it in name only, so that he can continue to pile up whatever “records” the media credit him with.

But Paterno isn’t a figurehead in terms of holding onto his job, as opposed to actually performing it. The Sandusky grand jury investigation has been going on for more than two years. It provided the perfect opportunity for the powers that be at PSU to nudge Paterno out the door, but he wouldn’t go, even with the firestorm that’s now finally broken hanging over his head. He’s a crazy old man who isn’t going to quit until either someone fires him or he dies with his boots on. He’s been living a lie for years now, and in the end it’s led to him trying to weasel-word his way out of his complete failure to do what he could to make sure that Jerry Sandusky didn’t continue to rape little boys. Joe Paterno was once an admirable figure to the extent football coaches can be admired, but when faced with a genuine moral crisis nine years ago he failed utterly. He’s become a fraud and a disgrace, and should be treated as such.
    Last edited by al pastor; 11-07-2011 at 11:37 AM.

asshat Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog grows his own roses Snow Dog's Avatar
    Somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert
    Quote Originally Posted by alincoln View Post
    The entire situation is stunningly bizarre and will destroy everyone involved

Sandusky is evidently out on bail. What are the chances he doesn't off himself in the very near future?
    How the $#@! did he manage that?
    Guy should be in lockdown so he doesn't have the opportunity to diddle some other poor kid.

asshat Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five Shaggy Gold Club Red Five's Avatar
    Paterno said the graduate assistant had told him Sandusky's actions were "disturbing" and "inappropriate."
    Walking into a room and seeing the kid getting a massage from Sandusky would be "inappropriate". The kid was literally being $#@!ed in the ass in a shower. This isn't a game of $#@!ing telephone. I'm not sure how that detail gets lost in translation.

bunghole orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard. orangebird slams and goes hard.
    Someone pointed out that they wouldn't be surprised if it came out at some point that Sandusky molested his own children before setting up the Second Mile. Serial molesters don't just wake up one day and go, "hmmmm, I think I'll go find some little boys to diddle." Creeps like Sandusky have been doing it for years, and they know exactly how to manipulate their victims to avoid detection. After Sandusky's own children were grown up and out of the house, Sandusky needed a new source of young boys. Cue the founding of the Second Mile in the early '90s...

asshat Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap's Avatar
    perhaps i missed it in all of the text being copied/pasted, but how did all of this information come to light? Was it a victim or was it someone on the PSU staff? Or has that not been mentioned yet?

That graduate assistant is the best candidate for suicide IMO. He knew what he saw was horrific, he immediately reported it, and then . . .well, and then they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He chose a coaching position and job security with The Great Penn State and the infallible and moral pillar that is JoPa over protecting that innocent child and all the innocent children that he knew would come after. I bet he hasn't had a good night's sleep since 2002. Your chickens, man. They have come home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    perhaps i missed it in all of the text being copied/pasted, but how did all of this information come to light? Was it a victim or was it someone on the PSU staff? Or has that not been mentioned yet?
    a victim's mother comes forward a few years back and the grand jury starts its thing.
    Last edited by al pastor; 11-07-2011 at 11:45 AM.

It is insane how brazen the $#@! was. They need to burn the PSU football complex down

"Unfortunately," Scott Paterno said, "once that happened, there was really nothing more Joe felt he could do because he did not witness the event. You can't call the police and say, 'Somebody tells me they saw somebody else do something.' That's hearsay. Police don't take reports in that manner. Frankly, from the way he understood the process, he passed the information on to the appropriate university official and they said they were taking care of it. That's really all he could do."

The attorney general also discussed a 1998 police report involving Sandusky and inappropriate behavior with children. No charges were brought. Sandusky retired the next year to devote his time to The Second Mile, a charity he founded to help children. Sandusky also raised many foster children.

The two events were unrelated, Scott Paterno said, because his father knew nothing about the police report. A recent request to read it was denied by the university. Sandusky retired with great fanfare.

"Does anybody really think," Scott Paterno said, "that if (the university) thought he was a child rapist, they would have given him a farewell tour?"
    right. the police would ignore what joe $#@!ing paterno tells them about a former assistant coach possibly $#@!ing a boy in the ass

asshat Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bevoette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    It's sickening how much JoePa is being protected by everyone involved.
    or how much he seems to be protecting and ignoring

asshat Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Bottlecap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by al pastor View Post
    "Unfortunately," Scott Paterno said, "once that happened, there was really nothing more Joe felt he could do because he did not witness the event. You can't call the police and say, 'Somebody tells me they saw somebody else do something.' That's hearsay. Police don't take reports in that manner. Frankly, from the way he understood the process, he passed the information on to the appropriate university official and they said they were taking care of it. That's really all he could do."
    actually, yes you can in cases of child neglect/abuse. and there are no legal consequences if it turns out to be an inaccurate report if the party reporting the incident believed it to be a true statement/legitimate concern. what $#@!ing idiot paterno is this scott guy?
    Last edited by Bottlecap; 11-07-2011 at 12:07 PM.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    digging this noonan guy at the presser so far, the PA state police commish.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    I understand trying to protect Dad's legacy, but this is such horse$#@! and it pisses me off. Stop saying there's nothing else JoePa could have done or that police don't take reports containing hearsay.

JoePa needs to retire immediately and apologize for his egregious behavior.

Curley needs to go to prison for a long time.

Sandusky needs to die.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    punishments

Sandusky - cut his $#@! off, have some 16 inch guy rape him, waterboard, after all victims have finished beating him for years, then maybe kill him
    Curly - fired and jail time
    Schultz- fired and jail time
    Paterno - fired and probation
    WR Coach - fired and probation

the actions of the AD, Buisness Administrator, Head Coach, and Assistant coach let a predator continue to abuse kids for another decade. abhorrent.

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    This bitch is not going to prosecute Paterno nor the President, but WILL charge two other Penn State executives for not reporting what they knew of this situation to the police

Paterno runs Western PA>

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    Noonan:

"Its not a case about football or a university. Its about children that had their innocence stolen."

'I have never been associated with a case like this where police weren't called'

"As human being, you have an obligation. Three numbers, 9-1-1, if you have information.. your obligation to bring it forward."

"When you go through this case, there aren’t many heroes involved.... <something to the effect the only heroes are the people standing on stage behind me that led the investigation with so little cooperation from witnesses>"

The Commit-able Offer TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific Shaggy Gold Club TTomTerrific's Avatar
    At least these reporters aren't afraid to ask direct questions.

Paterno clearly doesn't have a hand on the media up there that the Big Cigars have here.

asshat ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ProphetLoss is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Scott Paterno is the worst kind of lawyer, the kind that uses his title to tell others that aren't lawyers 'how it is' knowing that they won't be able to see through his bull$#@!. Hearsay is a matter for admissible testimony, not whether you can talk to a policeman about a crime. One has nothing to do with the other.

asshat BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses BA93 grows his own roses
    If someone thought that perhaps another adult was molesting Scott Paterno's kid but had no direct evidence, Scott Paterno is ok with that person not calling the police?

I agree that taking the step to call the police is a very serious decision. No one wants to make wrong accusations because it can seriously harm an innocent person's life. However, when there are stories or rumors and then witnesses... At that point, you have 2 options: go kill the molester or tell the cops. And if the cops don't listen, you tell someone else. You eventually find someone in authority that will listen to you. In JoePa's case, he would only have to speak up to the police once.

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    Amazing...That $#@!sucker is confronted by a reporter at his home yesterday wanting a response to the charges and he comes out wearing a $#@!ING PENN STATE JACKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    actually, yes you can in cases of child neglect/abuse. and there are no legal consequences if it turns out to be an inaccurate report if the party reporting the incident believed it to be a true statement/legitimate concern. what $#@!ing idiot paterno is this scott guy?
    his son, an attorney, the attorney who helped joe craft his non-admission admission statement.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    if I am the school, I would make damn sure he never wears any Penn State college stuff ever again.

Seleccion Suprema No. 1 Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo Shaggy Gold Club Macanudo's Avatar
    I wonder what Paterno's buyout is. Because if I were a rich donor, I'd be willing to foot it so PSU could $#@! can that old $#@!er and end some of their misery.

asshat GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT is a rep whore. GSU&UT's Avatar
    Does anyone else almost think that this is completely untrue simply because you cannot believe a human being would do such things? I'm not saying I don't believe, on the contrary I do believe everything that has been reported. It's just completely surreal to me.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JMT View Post
    Amazing...That $#@!sucker is confronted by a reporter at his home yesterday wanting a response to the charges and he comes out wearing a $#@!ING PENN STATE JACKET.

Penn State has $#@!ING JACKETS? damn, that place is more perverted than I thought.

and as for sandusky, they need to graft him onto an anglican bishop.
    Last edited by MrPhlegm; 11-07-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macanudo View Post
    I wonder what Paterno's buyout is. Because if I were a rich donor, I'd be willing to foot it so PSU could $#@! can that old $#@!er and end some of their misery.
    what buyout? the dictionary, "for cause," this incident as example 1.

@DanWetzel: Sources: Sandusky worked out in Penn State weight room multiple times last week
    We Are! Pro rape!

Quote Originally Posted by GSU&UT View Post
    Does anyone else almost think that this is completely untrue simply because you cannot believe a human being would do such things? I'm not saying I don't believe, on the contrary I do believe everything that has been reported. It's just completely surreal to me.
    The Franchione "secret newsletter" gone completely steroid?

That's an interesting angel,

Nothing like a good conspiracy to get rid of the old man that the school doesn't have the guts to.

asshat WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex Shaggy Gold Club WhoooTex's Avatar
    ur a ghost. u try to touch my sex parts. u go through them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSU&UT View Post
    Yes, at some level I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it. As you say, it's not disbelief of the charges; it's a not-entirely-successful attempt to really accept that this sort of thing goes on, not out of naivete but the happy luxury of living what is ultimately a sheltered life.

This is how I imagine it would feel to be 30 and hear about the Holocaust for the first time. At some level, you're just left wondering how this is even possible.

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    Embattled former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky continued to be a presence around the Penn State football program up to his arrest Saturday on child molestation charges, including working out multiple times in the teamâs weight room just last week, according to multiple sources within the football program.
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ast_week110711

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    There's the video of this piece of $#@! wearing the Penn State jacket. I can't imagine anyone associated with Penn State is thrilled to see him wearing that. They deserve all the negative publicity they can get though.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/penn-state-...ry?id=14892666

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    un. $#@!ing. real.

Jail. Everyone of them. $#@! 'em. Scrap the football program while they're at it.

asshat closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses
    My powerlessness with the situation only adds to my outrage. I know, I MEAN I KNOW, what I would have done in any number of these situations in which folks went in the wrong direction. I don't feel like right and wrong is ever a matter of grey when the first fork in the road on a series of decisions is made. However, I do understand that the rest of the world frequently has a different perspective. When it comes to a few things, though, I don't see where there is any means or necessity for tolerance - rape, abuse/rape of children, kidnapping, and torture. The world tends to agree. How opportunity after opportunity was presented for people to straight up $#@!ing crush this clown and throw away the key yet they chose to yawn and look in the other direction is something that will mystify me until death. Folks chose careers at the expense of ruining countless young lives? They chose to keep things quiet instead of ending the aiding of a sick psychopath's preying on the lives and innocence of children? Most of these people are parents, on top of all of it. How can you look away from the destruction of multiple innocent lives and look yourself in the mirror? $#@!! And their activities to deflect, deny, and diminish accountability in every aspect continues now.

I am now praying that Texas gets a chance to play Penn State in a bowl game this year. Please, God, let this happen. I assume Shaggy will travel, and I assume we would find multiple ways to repeatedly embarrass and shame the PSU program and those involved in public and aggressive manners.

Surely there is a way to get the contact information of the parties involved and make it public. I hope these $#@!s get email and phone slammed into oblivion at a minimum.

asshat Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard.
    I cannot read much more than a paragraph here and there before I just cannot take it anymore. Reading that the grad asst heard that sick $#@! in the shower makes me ill. Him not running to the police as fast as his newly laced up shoes would take him is baffling and I hope haunts this guy forever.

I had thought that Sandusky would off himself but I wonder if he is such a weak, self loathing person that he won't be able to. As a lawyer I have to talk for a living and I am rarely at a loss for words or for a good phrase to sum up a situation. After barely skimming the facts of this case I do not think I know enough pejoratives to even come close to describing how I feel about this man.

Hangin's too good for him. Burnin's too good for him. He should be torn into little bitsy pieces, and buried alive.

asshat Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Staboned's Avatar
    give em the wobbly sandusky.

(too soon?)

Plushdick kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit Shaggy Gold Club kermit's Avatar
    What $#@!ing kills me is the fact that the G.A. walks away from a pedophile $#@!ing a ten year old boy in the ass. Witnesses it, and walks away. Just leaves that kid there in the shower. I want to hurt him almost as much as I want to hurt Sandusky.

+ Reply to Thread