+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas/UCLA at Jerry World 2014

asshat Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

Texas/UCLA at Jerry World 2014

So now that the home and home series is done. Looks like 2014 will be at Jerry World...blah!

UCLA and Texas have agreed to play a spotlight game in Cowboys’ Stadium in 2014.

The game, tentatively scheduled for Sept. 13, will be nationally televised. The Bruins have a game against Virginia schedule for that day, but the two schools will work out a change.

UCLA Athletic Director Dan Guerrero, in a blog posting to donors and boosters, said this week that UCLA had, “negotiated a deal that will feature the Bruins against a marquee opponent at Cowboys Stadium.”

UCLA and Texas just completed a home-and-home series. UCLA defeated Texas, 34-12, in Austin in 2010. Texas returned the favor this season, beating the Bruins, 49-20, in the Rose Bowl.

--Chris Foster

NAACP National Champ Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks's Avatar
    I wanna say I've read this somewhere before...

NAACP National Champ Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks's Avatar
    can't be.

asshat Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Damn, not usre how I missed that, carry on. Thanx for the Joe Pa news...$#@! :)

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    The $#@!?

$#@! jerryworld

asshat etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. etexhorn13's Avatar
    do not want

bunghole kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. kap1959's Avatar
    I'm sick of jerryworld and I'm sick of Jerry.

asshat SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard. SWHorn slams and goes hard.

asshat SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin has a gigantic e-peen. SBBruin's Avatar
    Bump. Looks like this game may be in jeopardy. Bummer, was planning on making the trip. Of course, if you guys agreed to follow it up with a trip to Pasadena (or by then maybe even the new Downtown stadium if it's built by then):

The Pac-12's continuing push into the media business with an upcoming conference network and digital platform will have a lasting effect on member schools' football schedules. According to the league's updated executive regulations, non-conference neutral site football games will no longer be permitted unless the conference gets their cut of the media rights:

No member institution shall enter into an agreement to play a neutral-site football game (except in circumstances where such neutral-site game is the away leg of a home-and-home series) unless such agreement provides the Conference with the exclusive broadcast rights and digital rights in all media, and copyright to such neutral-site game.
    The move would essentially prohibit schools from scheduling games like last season's LSU-Oregon matchup at Cowboy Stadium in Dallas. Cases such as the upcoming USC-Syracuse game on September 8, 2012 at Met Life Stadium would be permissible because they are the Pac-12 team's away game in a home-and-home series while matchups like the UCLA-Texas game in 2014 would no longer be allowed unless the Longhorns agreed to come to Los Angeles.

Commissioner Larry Scott, whose contract was recently extended, has strived to keep a significant and meaningful portion of inventory for the Pac-12 Network in order to drive distribution with cable and satellite operators. The Pac-12 recently announced a scheduling agreement with the Big Ten that would strengthen the bond between the two leagues but would take away one non-conference game away from members. The combination of moves over the past two years appear to give the conference office a greater element of control over schools' schedules going forward.

USC-Alabama? Oklahoma-Oregon? With the Pac-12's new restrictions, it appears any chance such games happening as big neutral site games are no longer an option unless teams agree to come West.

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs....56338/34724850

asshat DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard.
    This was discussed yesterday on another site (I think 247) and the thought was deals already signed wouldn't be retroactively barred.

Thats stupid, it just means that nobody is going to want to schedule marquee games against Pac-12 teams, and makes the league even less relevant (besides USC) than they were before.

Wonder what that means for the CU-CSU game if held in Denver...

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FCHorn View Post
    Wonder what that means for the CU-CSU game if held in Denver...
    An exception would have to be made for that. Even if you put aside the history, which is a huge argument on its own, I can't see the money possibly being more in Boulder than Denver. Folsom field has a capacity of 53,613; Invesco has a capacity of 76,125. This last year was the worst attendance in the rivalry's history since they moved it to Denver at 57,186 attendees- the only time it's ever been lower than 60k. Moving the rivalry to home and home is throwing money away.

Though I think it could all be a false alarm. The exception, "unless such agreement provides the Conference with the exclusive broadcast rights and digital rights in all media, and copyright to such neutral-site game," applied to most neutral site games I thought. I guess there might be agreements in place for a long term neutral site OOC rivalry to split profits every year to keep revenues more consistent year to year, but killing that part of an agreement isn't likely to threaten a game's location.

We already have to play KSU every year, why even consider UCLA? They ain't worth a $#@! but they basically own us.

BTW, I sat in the north endzone in the 1970 UCLA game. If it hadn't been for a miraculous catch by Cotton Speyer with 12 secs to go, we would've lost that game to the $#@!suckers from la, as well!

Quote Originally Posted by randomscribbles View Post
    An exception would have to be made for that. Even if you put aside the history, which is a huge argument on its own, I can't see the money possibly being more in Boulder than Denver. Folsom field has a capacity of 53,613; Invesco has a capacity of 76,125. This last year was the worst attendance in the rivalry's history since they moved it to Denver at 57,186 attendees- the only time it's ever been lower than 60k. Moving the rivalry to home and home is throwing money away.

Though I think it could all be a false alarm. The exception, "unless such agreement provides the Conference with the exclusive broadcast rights and digital rights in all media, and copyright to such neutral-site game," applied to most neutral site games I thought. I guess there might be agreements in place for a long term neutral site OOC rivalry to split profits every year to keep revenues more consistent year to year, but killing that part of an agreement isn't likely to threaten a game's location.
    Agreed....the big brouhaha here in fort collins is whether to build a new stadium on campus-which every college should have IMO-....yes they'd make less $$$$$ but the having games on campus is where it's at...

dipshit 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?

those numbers might be tickets sold but there is no way that number is showing up to the game...last year was in the low 40s tops

asshat juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horns Up View Post
    Thats stupid, it just means that nobody is going to want to schedule marquee games against Pac-12 teams, and makes the league even less relevant (besides USC) than they were before.

No, it just means no Pac 12 games at pro stadiums which isnt a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by 66BUFF View Post
    those numbers might be tickets sold but there is no way that number is showing up to the game...last year was in the low 40s tops
    It'll be interesting to see how this works out....I'd appoint Pat Hill has pac12 scheduling representative....

asshat ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2 grows his own roses ctc2's Avatar
    No college game should ever take place at Jerryworld.

Quote Originally Posted by ctc2 View Post
    Wondrous...

Banned linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
    It was predicted that the OOC door of Pac 10 would start closing, same with Big 10 for that matter.

The SEC does not schedule anyone decent save for LSU, so the Big XII as it stands better survive or else.

I just want good games.

asshat DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard. DLev slams and goes hard.
    What am I missing? That would apply to ZERO neutral site game contracts that would make any sense. It's basically entirely one-sided and gives the non-Pac 12 team zero rights. If you're doing a one-off game, then both sides should be granted joint rights. You really think the proposed contract between Texas and UCLA grants the PAC exclusive broadcast rights and the exclusive Copyright? There's no $#@!ing way.

asshat utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club utee94 Shaggy Gold Club
    Wasn't this a UCLA home date, so they'd own the broadcast rights anyway, just like any other home game? Not sure how this conflicts?

i agree 100%

I would rather play anywhere. and i mean anywhere

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    This and exponentially this for Jerry $#@!ing World. HORRIBLE stadium to watch a football game.

asshat randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. randomscribbles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by utee94 View Post
    Wasn't this a UCLA home date, so they'd own the broadcast rights anyway, just like any other home game? Not sure how this conflicts?
    That's my thought. If an 'away' team in a neutral site game expects more rights than they would receive if they played in the other team's actual stadium, no team would ever schedule 'home' games in neutral sites.

Quote Originally Posted by DLev View Post
    What am I missing? That would apply to ZERO neutral site game contracts that would make any sense. It's basically entirely one-sided and gives the non-Pac 12 team zero rights. If you're doing a one-off game, then both sides should be granted joint rights. You really think the proposed contract between Texas and UCLA grants the PAC exclusive broadcast rights and the exclusive Copyright? There's no $#@!ing way.
    The location shouldn't mean a damn thing. UT has no rights to the UCLA game this year, as rights always go to the home team. Changing the site to a neutral one shouldn't affect this equation. A&M to my knowledge isn't getting a share of the profits or rights in their game with La Tech next year just because it's in Shreveport. One-time-only neutral site games do get a little unfair because only one team sees all the profit from the matchup during OOC play, when there is no home/away balance, but that just means neutral site games should be two year deals, which is usually the case anyway.

Banned 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen
    That's my thought. If an 'away' team in a neutral site game expects more rights than they would receive if they played in the other team's actual stadium, no team would ever schedule 'home' games in neutral sites.

The location shouldn't mean a damn thing. UT has no rights to the UCLA game this year, as rights always go to the home team. Changing the site to a neutral one shouldn't affect this equation. A&M to my knowledge isn't getting a share of the profits or rights in their game with La Tech next year just because it's in Shreveport. One-time-only neutral site games do get a little unfair because only one team sees all the profit from the matchup during OOC play, when there is no home/away balance, but that just means neutral site games should be two year deals, which is usually the case anyway.
    As with everything, it depends on the contract. Many times the smaller schools (say north texas), when they have the home game in Dallas the visiting team will get X% of the revenue. It is very doubtful that A&M would pay 200k to drop a game and then to be a visiting team elsewhere.

Banned 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen 012-Man is a Model Citizen

They dont. It is just that a single neutral site game (like LSU vs Oregon) must be in control of the Pac12.

The "away" game in a home and home series can be played anywhere

No member institution shall enter into an agreement to play a neutral-site football game (except in circumstances where such neutral-site game is the away leg of a home-and-home series) unless such agreement provides the Conference with the exclusive broadcast rights and digital rights in all media, and copyright to such neutral-site game.

• + Reply to Thread