+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-12 General Hoops Discussion Meta-thread

asshat Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel06 View Post
    I realize it's exam time/students going home, and we're playing Evansville, but you got me on this one, Donny. Turnout early in the game is embarrassing for students, alumni, and fans.
    Bobby Frasor's twitter:
    During the Wisconsin game I couldn't get a signal because so many people were here. Tonight... 5 Bars.
    lol at us

asshat Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06's Avatar
    62 - 22 with 16:05 left in 2nd

97 - 48 final. Heels played the B team and then the walk-ons the last several minutes of the game. They actually put up a few points against Evansville. Sort of fun to watch them pick apart a cupcake.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Spike Lee was at Duke earlier today, sat in on class with Kyrie Irving and then watched practice. I hope he was able to expound on his theory that AIDS was a government-engineered disease designed to kill black people. Also, 25th Hour is good.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Nonconference games don't really count.

Check this out:

Finally catching up on highlights, and Mizzou still looks legit. Marcus Denmon is dangerous.

Finally catching up on highlights, and Mizzou still looks legit. Marcus Denmon is dangerous.
    Yeah, we kinda played like $#@! (our players other than Denmon and Ratliffe combined to shoot 10-42) and still beat a decent, well-coached team by 10.

Denmon is awesome and Ricardo Ratliffe is on a ridiculous shooting streak. He has made 16-straight field goals and 30 of his last 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou415 View Post
    Yeah, we kinda played like $#@! (our players other than Denmon and Ratliffe combined to shoot 10-42) and still beat a decent, well-coached team by 10.

Denmon is awesome and Ricardo Ratliffe is on a ridiculous shooting streak. He has made 16-straight field goals and 30 of his last 31.
    W is a W, even the ugly ones. You need those, if you ask me. As far as the bolded, that is unreal. If y'all keep this up, you're going to be a very dangerous tourney team.

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/ar...en-this,26794/

Excited Mike Krzyzewski: Duke Squad Hasn't Been This Unlikable In Years

December 5, 2011 |
    DURHAM, NC—Though cautioning that it is still early in the season, a beaming Mike Krzyzewski told reporters Monday he has not seen a Duke team this unlikable in many years, and is optimistic about the Blue Devils' chances to grow even more repulsive and annoying with practice. "Obviously, we set the pace early with my all-time wins record and the never-ending, fawning media hoopla over that, and I think we've been able to stay consistently repellent since then," said Coach Krzyzewski, who argued that his current players' obnoxious ability to draw charges compares with his most loathsome teams ever, giving them the potential to become more infuriating than any J.J. Re$#@!–led squad. "We've got Stephen Curry's little brother, a ball-hogging NBA coach's son, three Plumlees, and a whole roster of overprivileged $#@!s, so all the pieces are in place for this to be one of the prickiest teams in Blue Devils history. We just need to get it done." Krzyzewski said he does not want to weigh the team down with expectations, but college basketball fans should not be surprised to find themselves cursing and turning off their televisions in utter disgust come March.

asshat spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Good game between Fla/Zona on ESPN. Fla shooting 2, up 1 with :08.2 left...

Made both, up 3 now, Zona TO.

asshat spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Oops, Fla fouled during a 3. Let's see if this guy has stones...

Yes he does, drills them all, :03.9 left.

Back iron from deep, overtime...

Hahaha... Heel, from an outsider's perspective, who is the most hated Duke player ever? In Kentucky, it's obv Laettner, and in Maryland, it seems to be Re$#@!. What about overall?

Chris Collins is my least favorite Duke player ever. I am still pissed about the look-at-me three he shot in the closing seconds against Arkansas in the 1994 final with Grant Hill open on the wing. $#@!er.

Quote Originally Posted by STFU Donny View Post
    Hahaha... Heel, from an outsider's perspective, who is the most hated Duke player ever? In Kentucky, it's obv Laettner, and in Maryland, it seems to be Re$#@!. What about overall?

Chris Collins is my least favorite Duke player ever. I am still pissed about the look-at-me three he shot in the closing seconds against Arkansas in the 1994 final with Grant Hill open on the wing. $#@!er.
    There are so, so many from which to choose. I'm going to have to marinate on that and come up with a comprehensive list. I don't have strong hatred towards most of them, just total indifference, but the ones I hate I really, really hate. The only two Dukies I really like are Grant Hill and Jay Bilas.

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    So happy I watched the crappy Xavier Cinci game till the end. Awesome brawl. Saw it coming.

Banned Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Ohio St. is getting completely jobbed by the refs in Allen Fieldhouse. Sullinger isn't playing some for reason!?

asshat WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamiltonian View Post
    Ohio St. is getting completely jobbed by the refs in Allen Fieldhouse. Sullinger isn't playing some for reason!?
    Back spasms. They didn't need him to play today, wasn't like the loss cost them a BCS bid

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    Glad to see Indiana is coming back. They have some awesome fans, great atmosphere for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Shea View Post
    Glad to see Indiana is coming back. They have some awesome fans, great atmosphere for this game.
    Hopefully, this rivalry can get back to its glory days. It's lost a lot of its luster when RMK left and just hasn't been the same since.

IU playing well, UK playing scared. Surprised that UK isn't utilizing their athleticism more and pressuring IU full court. It would be a good wakeup call for the Cats if they are to lose this one.

Nice. $#@!ing. Shot. Well executed by IU.

Yeah, that was a badass $#@!ing ending.

asshat WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex GORN WhoooTex's Avatar
    times like this, I love college basketball

face-effing-palm. We're down 45-40 to Long Beach State at the half. At home. This team needs to get its $#@! together like we did the last half of the 2010-11 season. We usually do, but this is frustrating to watch unless you hate Carolina, which is pretty much everyone who isn't a Carolina fan.

Incredible UK@IU game. Nothing to be ashamed of with that loss, Underdog. IU were just out of their minds tonight.

Heels win 84-78. Kendall Marshall had 16 assists tonight. His third 15+ assist game of the season.

Gotta give LBSU some credit...

Win @ Pitt by 10.
    Lose @ SDSU by 4 in OT.
    Lose @ KU by 8.
    Lose @ NC by 6.

If nothing else, they ain't scared.

Incredible UK@IU game. Nothing to be ashamed of with that loss, Underdog. IU were just out of their minds tonight.
    Losses like these don't really bother me. Sometimes you just have to give credit to the other team(IU) on a well played game. Sucks having to wait a whole week til the next game.

asshat H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. H34TX's Avatar
    Hoosiers!

asshat John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan is a rep whore. John Coctostan's Avatar
    Syracuse has made a t-shirt celebrating being ranked #1 in December...

Pathetic.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    A&M getting waxed by UF, 50-25 at half

asshat Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle's Avatar
    A friend of mine that used to work on the inside at A&M basketball told me he was considering taking out a loan and betting the farm on UF winning by at least 20. Good call.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Solid road W for Baylor over BYU

asshat Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Roofle's Avatar
    Crean's doodoo face after they hit the three for the win over Kentucky never gets old.

Hell of a turnout for the doubleheader at Conseco. If only people in Texas loved their basketball like they do in Indiana...

Quote Originally Posted by Roofle View Post
    If only people in Texas loved their basketball like they do in Indiana...
    True, that would be nice

But also call me when 35K show up for a HS football game in Indiana

Davidson up 55-52 @ KU, under-8 TO on ESPNU...

Thomas Robinson is in beast mode

LSU just beat #10 Marquette @ home, 67-59.

Huge 3 puts Davidson up 6 with a minute left

Boom, Davidson up 6 with 1:02 to play.

Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    LSU just beat #10 Marquette @ home, 67-59.
    Stunning....same LSU team that lost to South Alabama and Coastal Carolina

Davidson gonna finish this at the line

This one's over, nice work Davidson!

and KU really executed poorly in the last 3 minutes or so....Davidson just outplayed them down the stretch...great job

asshat js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN js GORN
    Little early for Bill Self teams to be getting upset by mid-majors. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Roofle View Post
    Hell of a turnout for the doubleheader at Conseco. If only people in Texas loved their basketball like they do in Indiana...
    Back when Bosh and Darren Williams were in high school, they had a 3 game showcase in late Feb between area teams. Sold out all three games. I think its UT that sucks at basketball attendance, not the state of Texas.

This is going to be one of the best years in history for Big Ten basketball-- not predicting anything re: their post-season performance, but this is like back in the late 80s/early 90s where the league had five or six teams competing for the league championship.

Personally I'm waiting with baited breath to see if Michigan can somehow win its first conference championship in a quarter-century. 26 years ago. lulz

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast