Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: THE University of Texas vs. The Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas

god dammit

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    1st series goes as expected.

Case has absolutely no pocket presence

Just no...No...McCoy

Banned Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen
    happy feet mccoy looks amazing.

good christ

asshat Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses
    making unappreciated vitriolic personal attacks
    Damn Case, way to scramble with no one around you

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Furk. Case already has happy feet

Mack really got the guys ready for this game.

Hopefully our defense is on tonight

asshat Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet's Avatar
    Well $#@!.

I draw dicks. No homo. THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? THujone's Avatar
    Typical third and long Case.

What a terrible punt tucker.

Banned Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen Outstanding is a Model Citizen
    excellent punt. the boys came to play tonight!!

asshat KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN's Avatar
    its amazing, if case gets one $#@!ing iota of pressure, he panics.

hell yeah!!

asshat TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf's Avatar
    need a pick 6

asshat Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Yossarian's Avatar
    God Dammit.

asshat Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses Kdub grows his own roses
    making unappreciated vitriolic personal attacks
    Alright D

Can somebody remind me why we hired Harsin again?

$#@! you, Randle.

Great start to the game fellas

asshat Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude grows his own roses Dontshootrude's Avatar
    Damn it.

1st $#@!got bad call by the refs

bull$#@! call

I'm drinking rum and cranberries

acho gets trucked.. PHYSICAL

nice hold on jeffcoat

asshat KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN grows his own roses KC-97HORN's Avatar
    If the defense cant get amped early, we are in for a rough, disgusting night

This game was over before it began.

Gideon with the first fantastic angle.

we are going to get butt stomped

asshat victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88's Avatar
    Glad their $#@!got QB is faster than our 4 year starter safety. $#@!! $#@! YOU GIDEON!

asshat phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn's Avatar
    We suck right now.

asshat Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Johnny Utah's Avatar
    Settle down boys.

asshat Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet's Avatar
    This seems like it will be a long, long night.

asshat Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins Shaggy Gold Club Leeroy Jenkins's Avatar
    This is going to be ugly.

where the $#@! is kenny at

$#@!

Great start!

$#@!ing gideon

asshat Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey Shaggy Gold Club Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Gideon burned.

asshat phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? phdhorn's Avatar
    We really suck right now.

asshat Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves is a rep whore. Doc Reeves's Avatar
    Somewhere exotic, adding to the negative American sterotype
    Our O sucks.

The D needs to get angry

asshat victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88's Avatar
    There's our $#@!got safety again out of position.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    good job gideon

we look $#@!ing awful

Looking like a long night

wide open, and no pressure= great gameplan

asshat Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Bushwood CC Member's Avatar
    damnit gideon.

Closed Thread