+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 74 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Oklahoma City Thunder 2011-2012 Season Thread

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    From the city where our stadiums drop their tops
    here we go!

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    wow, Dirk misses 2 shots in clutch time, game

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    atta boy harden.

dipshit PT#67 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PT#67 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PT#67 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? PT#67's Avatar
    Durant has been the only player for OKC to miss a free throw. Lolwut?
    Last edited by PT#67; 04-30-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    maybe they should have at least challenged that layup??

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    game. blouses.

go kd!

$#@! yes $#@!s!!!

2-0 lead, but i fully expect dallas to win both games in dallas.

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    haha $#@! dallas

Wow!

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    go $#@! yourself dallas, you piece of $#@! wanna be LA-extension of south Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by TxArch View Post
    haha $#@! dallas
    this

DTT lol

Is there anyone in this thread that thinks OKC can actually come out of the West, let alone win the championship?

asshat USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC's Avatar
    Woot!

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by housious View Post
    Is there anyone in this thread that thinks OKC can actually come out of the West, let alone win the championship?
    We are up 2-0 on the defending champs... quit trollin'

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    this

Not trolling. I watch OKC play right now and don't see them making it past five games vs. Miami or SA. Memphis and LA would be toss-ups.

this is a ridiculous comment.

you should feel bad

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Not trolling. I watch OKC play right now and don't see them making it past five games vs. Miami or SA. Memphis and LA would be toss-ups.
    How many games have you watched this year? Your sample size is small, I'm guessing

i went from thinking they were a lock to win the west to thinking they will be lucky to get by the lakers next round (that is, if they get by the mavs this round -- this series still has a looong way to go).

they are playing the defending champs who beat them 4-1 last year in the first round though. that should mean something when watching them "struggle" thus far in the postseason.

I'll leave you fellas be. Good win. Good luck.

A lot of this is about coaching. Carlisle is excellent. He's working with spare parts outside of Dirk but does a fantastic job maximizing his talent. Also their veteran players have years of playoff experience which benefits them(especially on defense).

To me, Dallas and SA are the toughest matchups for OKC due to Carlisle and Pop. I think OKC can take the Lakers. They match up very well with LA and Mike Brown isn't going to outcoach Scotty Brooks, which is really sad.

asshat USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC slams and goes hard. USAOROTC's Avatar
    Durant gets hot all is well/ not evening thinking about the Finals yet.. Just wanting to go up 3-0 in a couple of days

I'll leave you fellas be. Good win. Good luck.
    yea you better get to steppin.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    DFish will haunt the Lakers with clutch

Let's not start sucking each others $#@!s just yet. However, I'd much rather be 2-0, bemoaning not yet playing up to potential...than say, heading to Dallas 0-2 having lost two close games.

asshat threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxArch View Post
    haha $#@! dallas
    Go into your garage, start the car, and put on some $#@!ty ass Kanye.

Quote Originally Posted by lowery21 View Post
    Let's not start sucking each others $#@!s just yet. However, I'd much rather be 2-0, bemoaning not yet playing up to potential...than say, heading to Dallas 0-2 having lost two close games.
    oh definitely not. Im just hoping they steal one on the road. Dallas will be on their A game. Need Durant to step up though, he's been off.

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by threesheets View Post
    Go into your garage, start the car, and put on some $#@!ty ass Kanye.

Overall that was a terrible game to watch. Close and nerve wracking, but the whistle blew every other goddamn possession. Probably the main reason both teams shot so poorly...no flow to the game at all.

asshat qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25's Avatar
    pretty sloppy game today.. just glad we are up 2-0.. we need to get one in Dallas and then close it out @OKC

bunghole Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch slams and goes hard. Mack City Bitch's Avatar
    It's a good to see a win when Durant shot so poorly. That second unit led by Harden and Fish that put us up by double digits made me feel reaaaaally good for the rest of the postseason. The more leads we can build with durant and west on the bench, the better. This is why I love a guy like Derek Fisher leading the 2nd/3rd unit. Hits big shots but doesn't have to carry too much of a load.

asshat TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan is a rep whore. TexasMan's Avatar
    Hook em

I really don't get those that are saying watch out for the Lakers. If you've watched those games the Lakers do not match up well with OKC. Westbrook will be huge in that series as they have nobody that does what he does (or minimizes him much), KD is a better go to scorer than Kobe and that will play out over a 7 game series, and OKC is one of (along with only memphis perhaps) teams in the league that matches up reasonably well with Gasol/Bynum down low.

I'm not saying the Lakers can't beat OKC, I"m just saying I really don't see it happening. I'm still not completely convinced they are going to beat dallas, though 2-0 sure makes me feel better about their chances. I was a Rockets fan when T-Mac and Yao went up 2-0 (in Dallas in fact) over the Mavs and we still got bounced. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Carlisle, Dirk, Terry, Kidd and the whole gang up there, and am not celebrating the end of the series just yet.

For me it's the ATTITUDE I see out of this OKC team...

Durant is becoming a complete machine out there, no smiling and few emotions. He just wants to beat the other team... Hell, he's even becoming somewhat of a bad boy out there (did you see him throw Terry to the ground!!! I loved it!)

But the whole team is taking on somewhat of a bad boy attitude and you can see it. It's that attitude that wins championships if you ask me.

Also, I think the addition of Fisher is pretty huge for this team.. He finally started sinking some shots last night! And I honestly think he's a calming factor on the young stars. If you watched closely, when Durant looked down about his shooting you saw Fisher go talk to him.. Similarly, when Westbrook fouled Dirk kinda late and got angry about it.. you saw Fisher talking to him during Dirk's first free throw.

If this team can keep the turn overs under 10 a game I don't see them losing to anyone but maybe the Spurs (their offense is pretty ridic right now).

Just my 2 pennies.

asshat RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    with that logic Dallas wouldn't have swept L.A. last year in the second ropund or beat OKC 4-1 considering how they played in the first round against Portland..

Playoffs is ALL about matchups.. Dallas is a Veteran playoff built team with experience.. NO ONE wanted dallas in the first round and this series will go 7.. if they pull it off i expect OKC in the Finals.. Dallas and OKC have played nail biters all season.. and they matchup the best with OKC more than anyone so if dallas wants to makes some noise in the playoffs this is their best shot at doing it IMO..

asshat mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong's Avatar
    Just glad Dallas doesn't have that piece of $#@! Perkins on their team, he would be very tough to root for. Poor mans Ron Artest,,,$#@! him and his mr potato head...

asshat Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    i went from thinking they were a lock to win the west to thinking they will be lucky to get by the lakers next round (that is, if they get by the mavs this round -- this series still has a looong way to go).

they are playing the defending champs who beat them 4-1 last year in the first round though. that should mean something when watching them "struggle" thus far in the postseason.
    I thought it was the 2nd round last year? Didn't OKC beat Memphis to advance and play Dallas? Maybe I'm way off

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    I thought it was the 2nd round last year? Didn't OKC beat Memphis to advance and play Dallas? Maybe I'm way off
    It was the 3rd round (aka conference finals) OKC took down denver and then memphis before losing to Dallas.

asshat LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LazyEngineer's Avatar
    I enjoyed that. The video, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Kingsley View Post
    James Harden epitomizes cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    i admit that sentence was poorly constructed, but when i typed "first round" i was referring to this year, not last year.

asshat qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qwater25 View Post
    Yet another reason that OKC will win the Championship

James Harden epitomizes cool
    Hahaha. That vid was great.

Thursday can't get here soon enough...

"This is not a hot building. It's kind of a stage. It's a Broadway stage," Karl said before the Nuggets took on the Lakers in Game 2 of their first-round Western Conference playoff series on Tuesday. "It has a history and an energy to it, but it's not one of those where you can't hear or sometimes you're afraid to feel (the opposing crowd). This is more of a stage than an intense building like Oklahoma City (has) or something like that."
    -George Karl

KD must get on track if we want to take one in Dallas

+ Reply to Thread