+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Non-UT Big 12 Conference thread...

Congratulations on all those wrestling, gymnastics, and cross country championships. You must be extremely proud.

Of course, in the only two sports that matter:
    Mizzou has 33 championships to Iowa State's 12.
    Mizzou has 24 NCAA tourney bids to Iowa State's 13
    Mizzou has 29 bowl appearances to Iowa State's 11.
    In the AP poll, Mizzou has spent 227 weeks ranked in football to Iowa State's 40; in basketball, 262 weeks to Iowa State's 88.
    Head to head, Mizzou is 148-84 against Iowa State in basketball and 61-33-9 in football.

Despite last night, Jawhawk fans have some room to talk a little $#@!, as they have one of the best 5-6 basketball programs of all time and have pretty much dominated this rivalry on the hardwood. Hell, even in football, where Missouri has been much better than Kansas historically, Kansas at least almost split the head to head matchups.

There is simply no metric by which Iowa State has been better in the only sports anybody cares about.

bunghole RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard. RustyClone slams and goes hard.
    Are you trying to say that two Big 12 championships back to back don't mean $#@!?

Quote Originally Posted by RustyClone View Post
    Are you trying to say that two Big 12 championships back to back don't mean $#@!?
    Not at all. It was a nice little two-year run you had before coming crashing back down to earth, but it hardly makes up for over a century of inferiority.

asshat WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex's Avatar
    the burnt Fool’s bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire
    I'm shocked Missouri's leaving a big rival like Iowa State behind to join the SEC.

asshat Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy's Avatar
    Conference realignment exposed Missouri. They are s$#@! who abandoned their brothers of 100+ years.

asshat Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou415 View Post
    Congratulations on all those wrestling, gymnastics, and cross country championships. You must be extremely proud.

In the AP poll, Mizzou has spent 227 weeks ranked in football to Iowa State's 40; in basketball, 262 weeks to Iowa State's 88.
    Head to head, Mizzou is 148-84 against Iowa State in basketball and 61-33-9 in football.

Despite last night, Jawhawk fans have some room to talk a little $#@!, as they have one of the best 5-6 basketball programs of all time and have pretty much dominated this rivalry on the hardwood. Hell, even in football, where Missouri has been much better than Kansas historically, Kansas at least almost split the head to head matchups.

There is simply no metric by which Iowa State has been better in the only sports anybody cares about.
    You have won 1 Big 12 Championship (Conference Tournament) in the two sports anyone cares about (according to you). ISU has won 3.

Damn. If you are using amount weeks ranked to talk $#@! then you are really grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Cy View Post
    You have won 1 Big 12 Championship (Conference Tournament) in the two sports anyone cares about (according to you). ISU has won 3.
    By this logic, a team that won one conference title and finished dead last every other year is superior to one that won no conference titles but finished second in every season. I think most folks would agree that that's a bit flawed.

PS: Mizzou and Iowa State have been in the same conference for a lot longer than 1996. Not sure why you'd stop your "historical" breakdown there, unless you have an agenda. Oh, right...

Quote Originally Posted by BobSakamano View Post
    By this logic, a team that won one conference title and finished dead last every other year is superior to one that won no conference titles but finished second in every season. I think most folks would agree that that's a bit flawed.

PS: Mizzou and Iowa State have been in the same conference for a lot longer than 1996. Not sure why you'd stop your "historical" breakdown there, unless you have an agenda. Oh, right...
    Why would you guys remove the 19 National titles ISU has saying they are "not important?" I used recent relevancy with the Big 12. Fact of the matter is MU has the fewest conference titles out of any school in the Big 12. Hell, you've never even been to the Final Four before. Stop talking as though Missouri is some sort of giant. They're not.

MU used "academic prestige" as a reason that they wanted to leave the Big 12 and then they went to the $#@!ing SEC... where 8 of 12 schools are WORSE than Oklahoma State and Kansas State. So yeaj, $#@! Mizzourah in the butthole.

I wish Kansas had won, and I can hardly stand being around all of these KU fans in all of their arrogance.

Congrats. You absolutely had a great basketball team for two years. Of course, they didn't finish higher than 9th the two years before or after that, but hey, they had two great years.

Of course, that's a ridiculously flawed metric as there isn't a rational person alive who would rather have Iowa State's last 16 years than Mizzou's.

In Big 12 play:
    Mizzou is 63-66 in football (good lord 1999-2002 really sucked) and 133-117 in men's basketball.
    Iowa State is 37-92 in football and 107-143 in men's basketball.

Why would you guys remove the 19 National titles ISU has saying they are "not important?" I used recent relevancy with the Big 12. Fact of the matter is MU has the fewest conference titles out of any school in the Big 12. Hell, you've never even been to the Final Four before. Stop talking as though Missouri is some sort of giant. They're not.
    Because they're in sports that nobody gives a $#@! about. And nobody said Missouri is some sort of giant, they simply look like a giant relative to Iowa State.

Because they're in sports that nobody gives a $#@! about. And nobody said Missouri is some sort of giant, they simply look like a giant relative to Iowa State.
    Yes Missouri is a giant because...

A) They have less National Championships than ISU
    B) They have less Conference Championships than ISU
    C) Despite being the only relevant school in a state with a greater population than Iowa, they still sold roughly the same amount of tickets during their last home game as Iowa State did for theirs.
    D) Your bowl game:

Again, congrats on all your wrestling, cross country, and gymnastics championships. Truly an embarrassment of riches there in Ames. I'll be sure to include a note with my next TSF donation letting Mike Alden know that having both our football and men's basketball teams ranked in the top 2 in the country in the last five years didn't mean $#@!. I want to win some synchronized swimming and team handball championships so we can be more like Iowa State.

asshat SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus's Avatar
    $#@! your jingoistic hatred of team handball! This is why the US team never makes the Olympics.

Well, that and sports like basketball and football.

Again, congrats on all your wrestling, cross country, and gymnastics championships. Truly an embarrassment of riches there in Ames. I'll be sure to include a note with my next TSF donation letting Mike Alden know that having both our football and men's basketball teams ranked in the top 2 in the country in the last five years didn't mean $#@!. I want to win some synchronized swimming and team handball championships so we can be more like Iowa State.
    How many BCS bowls for Mizzou? How many Final Fours? Who gives a $#@! if your ranked for one week?

Who got the hardware bro?
    Last edited by Cy; 02-06-2012 at 11:03 AM.

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?

This is what happens when none of the UT fans on this board follow basketball.

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    I have no idea if its my TV or what, but this court at OU is looking like a bad acid trip.

pull my finger unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by js View Post
    I have no idea if its my TV or what, but this court at OU is looking like a bad acid trip.
    It's the acid you took.

pull my finger unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? unklphucker's Avatar
    Oh, and twitter and espn say that Ricardo Gathers just committed to Baylor. Gives them the #4 recruiting class for 2012.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...s-baylor-bears

What has happened to this thread?

asshat DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. DFWBear's Avatar
    We need Derka to declare time of death on this thread. Its too far gone.

My contribution?

$#@! Mizzou.

Have a good night, Horns.

$#@! mizzou they $#@!ing suck. And they smell like meth.

Nice premature celebration by OU's Steven Pledger while missing the game-tying shot last night.

http://deadspin.com/5882887/oklahoma...at-didnt-go-in

I miss my slutty avatar. Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger Shaggy Gold Club Scary Stranger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unklphucker View Post
    Oh, and twitter and espn say that Ricardo Gathers just committed to Baylor. Gives them the #4 recruiting class for 2012.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...s-baylor-bears
    If any of their good guys from this years team come back, they are going to butt$#@! the B12 next year.

Banned bigwillie20 is friends with Bob Stoops. bigwillie20 is friends with Bob Stoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Stranger View Post
    If any of their good guys from this years team come back, they are going to butt$#@! the B12 next year.
    Drew can still find a way to $#@! it up

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Stranger View Post
    Jones III will go in the draft for sure, Quincy Miller will probably be back unless they make a very deep run in the tourney, Pierre Jackson will be back and they're bringing in Isaiah Austin and now Gathers. It's going to be a salty bunch for sure. Some of their depth will be graduating too I think and right now they are redshirting Bobo Morgan. A fairly young team but a high energy and experienced point guard will help a lot with the younger guys.
    Last edited by unklphucker; 02-07-2012 at 05:33 PM.

You guys see some of the technicals the officials are calling in the ISU vs. OSU game? Horrible! (One on OSU and one on ISU so far.)

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkScott View Post
    Yeah about that. You're off your rocker if you think that the refs screwed ISU. The Jayhawks took care of the ball and the Cyclones kept turning it over. The free throws were about even (ISU 16-25 & KU 12-24) and both teams sucked at the line. If not for garbage time when you had to foul to stop the clock the fouls would have been even.
    Here's another example of ISU getting phucked at The Phog. Phantom three pointer. KU ends up winning the game by 1 point in overtime.

asshat BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06's Avatar

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    watched the last 6-7 minutes of that isu/okie state game at the gym. really good ending with both teams making shots/plays. nash played like the big time recruit he was at the end.

i am definitely less optimistic about winning in stillwater.

asshat oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    watched the last 6-7 minutes of that isu/okie state game at the gym. really good ending with both teams making shots/plays. nash played like the big time recruit he was at the end.

i am definitely less optimistic about winning in stillwater.
    Our young talent (Markel Brown, Nash, Brian Williams, Cobbins) is certainly finally playing up to their potential... but our big achellies heel right now is that we're just so thin.

Our backup center (Jurick) has missed the last 2-3 games, which basically means we go about 6 deep. Our starters are playing like 37 minutes per game.

Jurick should be back soon, but who knows how many minutes he'll contribute. Any time the refs call a tight game, we get into big-time trouble because we just don't have the depth to deal with it.

Oh and re: the earlier discussion in this thread: $#@! Mizzou. They've contributed virtually nothing to the Big 12, so I hope they have fun getting their $#@! pushed in in the SEC. That is all.
    Last edited by oSuJeff97; 02-08-2012 at 09:43 AM.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    Between KU's blue, Baylor's yellow, & the court's green there is a lot of $#@! going on here.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    KU up 33-30 at the half behind 17 from Whitey Withey.

bunghole TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclonecrazy View Post
    My contribution?

$#@! Mizzou.

Have a good night, Horns.
    Co-signed

That just got real ugly real fast

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Very impressive 19-4 run

Scott Drew is horrid.

These Top 10 match-ups really make me miss the days when OSU basketball was relevant.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Damn 20 point lead at the under 8 IN Waco??

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    kansas is incredible. even in what should have been a down year, they are going to win yet another conference championship.

Hopefully this starts off the annual Baylor meltdown. Need my Cyclones to get the victory.

Only Scott Drew could have 4 NBA players on his roster and lose by 20 at home. Dude is a joke at coaching.

Great cheater... I mean recruiter though.

asshat oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. oSuJeff97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CTeam View Post
    Only Scott Drew could have 4 NBA players on his roster and lose by 20 at home. Dude is a joke at coaching.

Great cheater... I mean recruiter though.
    No doubt.

That dude couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. Just awful.

dipshit Married A Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Married A Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Married A Horn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I think Gottlieb said it best? "Embarrassing" for us last night. I had to pause the game for about an hour and came back after half time (fearing the worst). Sure enough, I got what I expected. Painfully watched the second half in fast forward. We have learning to do at the coaching position and weight room to do's by the players. Good team - need to figure out how to be elite.

fucktard SkinnyBenny is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Man, K-State's really playing like total dog$#@! lately.

Totally awesome cripple fight between ISU and Mizzou fans, good job folks.

Mizzou, if you need some help in your move to the SEC SEC SEC moving all the trophy's in your trophy case my 16 year old niece is looking to make a few extra bucks. She has a Jetta so they should all fit in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Married A Horn View Post
    I think Gottlieb said it best? "Embarrassing" for us last night. I had to pause the game for about an hour and came back after half time (fearing the worst). Sure enough, I got what I expected. Painfully watched the second half in fast forward. We have learning to do at the coaching position and weight room to do's by the players. Good team - need to figure out how to be elite.
    I assume we is Baylor and yes- it was embarrassing. Scott Drew is a mongaloid for going 1-3-1 with this team. They should be playing tight man to man defense and dominating fools. But no Scott Drew has his "System" and people are going to fit into it, not the other way around. Which is laughably funny b/c, as seen in first sentence, Scott Drew is a mongaloid.

+ Reply to Thread