+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Non-UT Big 12 Conference thread...

jesus christ, enough with the bull$#@! already.

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzou415 View Post
    It's so adorable how y'all all support each other all of a sudden. I hope you look back fondly on this glorious year of solidarity when you all resent the $#@! out of each other again in 3 years.

You brought nothing to the conference and take nothing with you as you leave. You kicked off this whole $#@!ing realignment debacle by flashing your skirt to the Big 10. Then your president acted in bad faith as he led the conference's realignment committee. You tried to $#@! everyone over and kill the conference. Kansas will hurt you traitors far worse by not playing you in anything ever again. And why would we? It's not like you are or have ever been nationally relevant in anything.

Zero Big 12 championships.

Zero BCS bowls.

Zero Final Fours.

Zero class.

Zero history outside of losing the Border War.

Zero possibility of success in the SEC.

He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind.

It's so adorable how y'all all support each other all of a sudden. I hope you look back fondly on this glorious year of solidarity when you all resent the $#@! out of each other again in 3 years.
    You have a baby$#@!.

asshat BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed is a rep whore. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Child of the Corn since the day I was born. Team Jack supporter. GO BIG RED
    No doubt, we certainly didn't play flawlessly, yet we still had more field goals, more three pointers, more offensive rebounds, more total rebounds, more steals, and more assists. The only stats that clearly favored Kansas were free throw attempts and fouls.
    It's true, the FT and foul disparity was huge in the game.

33 to 18 free throws for KU, and Mizzou committed 22 fouls to KU's 16. Also, the foul disparity was Mizzou 12 fouls, to KU 6 in the second half, the other two were even.

That said, the same thing happened in Columbia when MU won earlier. KU had twice the fouls and Mizzou had 11 more free throw attempts.

I think all we know at this point is that either team is capable of winning on the other guy's floor...both road teams showed very well in the two games.

I'd love to see a third round at the Sprint in about two weeks.
    Last edited by BoBigRed; 02-26-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Just as I'm glad Nebraska failed to win a Big 12 title in their final year I am happy that aggy and Missourah are heading down the same path.

I used to not care about Missouri. But the way their fans have gone on about how much the Big 12 sucks this year is amazing. You never $#@!ing won anything in the Big 12. If it sucks so much, why couldn't you manage that?

bunghole TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrangeJayhawk View Post
    You brought nothing to the conference and take nothing with you as you leave. You kicked off this whole $#@!ing realignment debacle by flashing your skirt to the Big 10. Then your president acted in bad faith as he led the conference's realignment committee. You tried to $#@! everyone over and kill the conference. Kansas will hurt you traitors far worse by not playing you in anything ever again. And why would we? It's not like you are or have ever been nationally relevant in anything.

Zero Big 12 championships.

Zero BCS bowls.

Zero Final Fours.

Zero class.

Zero history outside of losing the Border War.

Zero possibility of success in the SEC.

He who sows the wind shall reap the whirlwind.
    this. THIS. THIS x 10000000000000000!

Now get the $#@! out.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    what a crock of $#@! move by robinson tryin to stomp on the okie state dude. and the two old $#@!ers calling it are too blind/biased to call it out.

asshat bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses bularry grows his own roses
    evidently tech left it all on the floor in their upset bid of ut on saturday. they are getting rolled in waco in a manner unfit for minor viewing

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. BurntOrangeJayhawk can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluto View Post
    what a crock of $#@! move by robinson tryin to stomp on the okie state dude. and the two old $#@!ers calling it are too blind/biased to call it out.
    Looked like the guy was going for the leg-whip.

Big pile of meh.

Oh, and 8 straight conference championships. How many other schools have done this?

Off the top of my head, I'd guess Gonzaga, UCLA, Indiana, and Rupp-era Kentucky...

asshat Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon's Avatar
    I find myself not caring at all about whatever good or bad might befall Missouri in the SEC. In any sport, in any year, for any reason. I always looked at them as one of the more inert ingredients in the B12. The fact they've had some success against us in recent years says more about us than them, I believe.

KU's run of conference titles and overall success in basketball is impressive. And it frustrates me that Self can seem to overcome defections, head cases, one-and-dones, etc., while Barnes apparently can't. I don't think rampant student support or a "culture of winning" can fully explain how Self manages to get it done so consistently, while we somehow find ways to not quite measure up.

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    False Chip Brown Tweets: http://jizzmop.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrangeJayhawk View Post
    Looked like the guy was going for the leg-whip.

Big pile of meh.

Oh, and 8 straight conference championships. How many other schools have done this?

Off the top of my head, I'd guess Gonzaga, UCLA, Indiana, and Rupp-era Kentucky...
    off the top of my head i can think of one team to defeat kansas at phog in the last 90 games. soooooo eat $#@!! btw kansas had nothing to do texas choking some games w/ them shared conference titles.
    Last edited by MNLonghorn10; 02-28-2012 at 05:50 AM.

asshat Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Hogssmellgood's Avatar
    How mad are Mizzou fans that KU just won another Big 12 championship with arguably the worst team Bill Self has had since he has been at Kansas, while Mizzou couldn't do it with one of the best teams they have ever had?

It was quite the classy couple of days for ku hoops between Thomas Robinson kicking guys in the face, Marcus Morris getting arrested for battery, and Tyshawn Taylor's mom doing this:

asshat MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10 Shaggy Gold Club MNLonghorn10's Avatar

It was quite the classy couple of days for ku hoops between Thomas Robinson kicking guys in the face, Marcus Morris getting arrested for battery, and Tyshawn Taylor's mom doing this:

asshat Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Cy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    What drives all college schools to embarrass themselves like this?

do we want aggy to beat k-state tonight to move us up in the standings or do we want k-state to win and make our win over them better?

bunghole TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog slams and goes hard. TehPhog's Avatar
    off the top of my head i can think of one team to defeat kansas at phog in the last 90 games. soooooo eat $#@!! btw kansas had nothing to do texas choking some games w/ them shared conference titles.
    What's your point? That we have lost just one of our past 90 home games? That's pretty $#@!ing amazing if you ask me.

And Lolz @ the butthurt Mizzou fan.

asshat Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M C Orange View Post
    do we want aggy to beat k-state tonight to move us up in the standings or do we want k-state to win and make our win over them better?

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    K St up 11 at the half in Collieville.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    personally, i'd rather ksu lose out so that we'll finish 5th and play iowa state in the 4/5 game in kc rather than baylor in the 3/6 game.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    personally, i'd rather ksu lose out so that we'll finish 5th and play iowa state in the 4/5 game in kc rather than baylor in the 3/6 game.
    Baylor isn't locked into the 3. The Baylor/ISU game in Ames on Saturday will most likely be for the 3 seed. Only way it isn't is if ISU wins tomorrow night in Columbia and Mizzou loses in Lubbock on Saturday. Then ISU is actually playing for the 2 seed on Saturday night.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    K St up 59-54, 7+ left.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    Baylor isn't locked into the 3. The Baylor/ISU game in Ames on Saturday will most likely be for the 3 seed. Only way it isn't is if ISU wins tomorrow night in Columbia and Mizzou loses in Lubbock on Saturday. Then ISU is actually playing for the 2 seed on Saturday night.
    well god dammit, how am i supposed to know who to root for?

i want iowa state in the first round of the big 12 tournament, however it is that gets us there.

66-61 K St, under 4-TO.

This one's over, K St up 6 going to the line for 2, :32.2 left.

Another strong effort, Aggy.

ISU @ Mizzou on YES Network or DirecTV channel 682.

ISU up 40-36 at the half.

Mizzou up 6 at the line for 2, :33 left.

$#@! mizzou.

fucktard CyForPresident is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CyForPresident's Avatar
    Indeed. $#@! Mizzou. ISU has now wasted 2 games where they out played Mizzou for 35 minutes.

asshat SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? SniveliusMaximus's Avatar
    I'd trade you those two games for the one Mizzou just gave away in Lawrence. Deal? Great.

I lay awake at night wondering what might have been if Kansas had just won the outright conference title in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by IowanThunder$#@! View Post
    $#@! mizzou.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyForPresident View Post
    Indeed. $#@! Mizzou. ISU has now wasted 2 games where they out played Mizzou for 35 minutes.

degenerate asshole BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06's Avatar
    Great article on Baylor's PJ3, especially for anyone that's hated on him, his suspension, or him being soft this year.
    Link.

You know, Kansas could chop up eighteen Big 12 basketball trophies and still have more than the Mizzouchebags.

does ksu have the tiebreaker over texas for the #5 spot? they are always listed ahead in the big 12 standings, but a lot of the time those are just done alphabetically. obviously don't expect texas to beat kansas, but if ksu loses to okie state (only up a point as i type this), both teams should finish 9-9.

finishing 5th instead of 6th is the difference in playing iowa state instead of baylor next thursday.

fucktard arob33 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    does ksu have the tiebreaker over texas for the #5 spot? they are always listed ahead in the big 12 standings, but a lot of the time those are just done alphabetically. obviously don't expect texas to beat kansas, but if ksu loses to okie state (only up a point as i type this), both teams should finish 9-9.

finishing 5th instead of 6th is the difference in playing iowa state instead of baylor next thursday.
    If you want to play ISU, better hope for the 6 seed.

asshat DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DesertDog2K's Avatar
    Can't have Murray St. lose this game. Would be very damaging for us.

pull my finger unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker Shaggy Gold Club unklphucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGreySky06 View Post
    Great article on Baylor's PJ3, especially for anyone that's hated on him, his suspension, or him being soft this year.
    Link.
    Makes me wonder who offered the money, I'm going with KU.

colorado is worthless...at everything

oklahoma up by 12 on aggy...kick their ass

colorado is worthless...at everything
    wtf?

wtf?
    ok sorry, at basketball and football

theyre not in the big 12 anymore bro

theyre not in the big 12 anymore bro
    u sure?

was just watching them playing oregon state

i know they left, but that doesn't mean they don't suck.../nothatin
    Last edited by M C Orange; 03-03-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Aggy's farewell tour sure ain't going well. Down 1, :16.5 left.

Clang! Aggy loses again, 65-62.

aggy on texags saying "no more big 12 refs, no more hearing the ou song, no more bull$#@!". little do they know they play oklahoma in the first round of the tourney.

+ Reply to Thread