+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Aussie Open 2012 Thread

asshat Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8's Avatar
    Thank God.

Tapatalking it up.

asshat spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Vika breaks to go up early.

asshat spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    2-0, white shorts. Vika's movement is so much better right now.

3-0, up two breaks.

4-0, wrecking shop.

Why the $#@! have these linesmen been so $#@!ing terrible all tourney?!

5-0, white shorts serving for her first career Slam.

Championship point...

Vika wins!! This could be a huge, huge year for her...

Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    And I'm picking Azarenka as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    Maria has more composure, but she's still a couple bad service games away from gifting the match at any time. Vika won't make as many unforced errors as Petra did the other night, making Maria move more which she hates. This just feels like Vika's turn, she won in Sydney, & she's been pretty consistent here (with really only 2 bad sets).
    Yessir.

asshat Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8 grows his own roses Longhornmaniac8's Avatar
    Lol. Laughable performance by Sharapova, but I'm really happy for Vika.

Tapatalking it up.

Banned Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    I stand corrected. Vika played really well. I thought her nerves would get to her but they didn't. The way she played tonight she is the best in Women's Tennis right now, barring a healthy Serena in form.

Paes/Stepanek beat the Bryan brothers for the men's title.

Mattek-Sands wins her first career Slam title of any kind in mixed doubles. I like her, she seems like a cool chick.

asshat Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Kevin O'Shea's Avatar
    One more hour. Excited for good tennis, but I don't care for either player. It would be like watching the Giants and the Patriots playing in the Superbowl.

asshat texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08 is a rep whore. texas08's Avatar
    This better be an epic match.

VAMOS RAFAEL NADAL!!!!

Banned Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget Hamiltonian WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Quote Originally Posted by afhook08 View Post
    This better be an epic match.

VAMOS RAFAEL NADAL!!!!
    Vamos indeed. He is +135 so i'm starting off the betting with him. If Djoker gets up to +150 i'll throw some down on him.

HOLY $#@! Viktoria Azarenka is hot. Did y'all see her interview with ESPN?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamiltonian View Post
    HOLY $#@! Viktoria Azarenka is hot. Did y'all see her interview with ESPN?
    Some people have known about her before this month.

Solid first set, but both looked a little tight. I expect both players to play better from now on like they did in the last few games. Huge for Rafa to get that first set and gain some belief. Novak still has plenty of chances.

asshat Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus grows his own roses Augustus's Avatar
    If Djokovic would bounce the ball just a few dozen more times before serving, it might actually get annoying.

Novak just squared it @ 1 set apiece.

It definitely picked up that set. Djokovic was all over the Nadal serve. I expect several breaks this set by both players.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Impressive break after blowing the first chance to close out the set.

Djokovic is on another $#@!ing planet from everyone else. He's going to wind up breaking every record by the time he's done.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    i am $#@!ing in love with djok's chick.

Chris Fowler is a terrible tennis announcer.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Oh snap, 5th set

Rafa is such a $#@!ing warrior. I'm not sure it's going to be enough, but nobody else in the world forces a 5th set there.

asshat Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson's Avatar
    That 4th set was all $#@!ing heart. Unreal.

Djokovic is in swing out of your shoes mode, trying to conserve all the energy he can. His legs seem to have finally gone away after 10 hours of tennis in 2 days.

Break point Nadal

Rafa breaks to take a 4-2 lead

The old Djoker would fold at this point.. I'm interested to see what happens after that break.

brutal whiff by Nadal there.

Rafa blows one of the easiest shots possible that could have given him 40-15 and ends up getting broken.

Both these guys are ridiculous

asshat Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson slams and goes hard. Wooderson's Avatar
    I don't know how the hell these two men are doing this. Un-$#@!ing-real.

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine about this match. He was claiming tennis players aren't real athletes. I sure as hell hope he is watching this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooderson View Post
    I don't know how the hell these two men are doing this. Un-$#@!ing-real.

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend of mine about this match. He was claiming tennis players aren't real athletes. I sure as hell hope he is watching this right now.
    so who qualifies as "real athletes" to this guy?

Rafa saves a break point and holds. Novak must hold to stay alive.

Djokovic's movement all of a sudden looks good again at $#@!ing 5-5 of the 5th. This is epic.

15-30 djokovic with a chance

Break point djokovic

Saved

Break point djokovic again

$#@! djokovic breaks

2 points away

asshat longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan slams and goes hard. longhrnfan's Avatar
    Naval has been on his heels for the last 20 minutes. No aggression.

Djoker dumps an overhead into the net and it's 30-30

Break point rafa

Saved

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast