+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: mad men season 5 -- march 25th

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    Pete's $#@!ed up nose with the biggest laugh so far

asshat carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera's Avatar
    I always liked Cosgrove

asshat carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera slams and goes hard. carrera's Avatar
    Ad Capitol one: can you play games on that?

Alec Baldwin saying not on runway is hilarious.

asshat bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    That guy reminds me of Lamar from revenge of the nerds

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    'I thought there were going to be girls here ?'

hahahahahahaha

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    that party sucks

asshat bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Imma smoke some tea

it needs more freddy rumsen. Unfortunately, he hates parties

Nothing has happened so far. Will it be two hours of updates on everyone's lives?

So Megan writes copy now. Pete lives in suburbia. Don doesn't seem to care about work. At least Roger is drinking still.
    Last edited by DaysOff; 03-25-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    god megan is just smoking sexy hot

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    this

that party went over like a fart in church

Old Don is back. Treat em like $#@!.

Now if she would just get her teeth fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DaysOff View Post
    Old Don is back. Treat em like $#@!.
    This.

zooby zooby zoo

I now wonder how many people get divorced this season.

asshat Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear's Avatar
    I am going to have "zuby zuby zu" stuck in my head for the foreseeable future.

bunghole Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........ slams and goes hard. Paul in uh........'s Avatar
    Why don't you sing like that?
    Why don't you look like him?

great, great tits

google >>>> Jessica Paré hot tub time machine

Ahhh....open racism.....love it

asshat BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck grows his own roses BuckeyesSuck's Avatar
    The racial aspect of the show could be interesting if they continue it.

asshat Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear's Avatar
    Bonjour !!! Sterling is greatness.

That's not a "plant", that's a variegated spathiphyllum.

asshat TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007's Avatar
    Roger is smoking Camels. To hell with Lucky Strike.

$#@!ing awesome

LOL - Bert Cooper is so useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyesSuck View Post
    The racial aspect of the show could be interesting if they continue it.
    savages line made me cringe.

peace out harry crane

Harry Crane may have surpassed Paul Kinsey as biggest douche in the series.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Glo View Post
    Ahhh....open racism.....love it
    Now I'm thinking Lane is broke and needs the money.

Megan will get real pissed when she tells Don about it and Don responds by saying she brought it on herself by parading around like that in front of them

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Now I'm thinking Lane is broke and needs the money.
    Thanking the same. He has a mistress or something?

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat09 View Post
    Harry Crane may have surpassed Paul Kinsey as biggest douche in the series.
    pretty wild transformation from the guy who left the carousel scene crying.

Lane is going to get himself beat up by a pimp.

asshat TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007 slams and goes hard. TPCJ007's Avatar
    Lane is a playa.

Harry crane has some desk.

did that $#@! just walk in thinking he was going to get fired and walk out thinking he should get paid 1100 a month for moving offices?

Sterling is the best character now and second place is distant.

asshat Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite grows his own roses Mr.Dolemite's Avatar
    Uncomfortable 2 hours with just a bunch of updates.

Not sure what I expected, but man, they all seem to hate each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Glo View Post
    did that $#@! just walk in thinking he was going to get fired and walk out thinking he should get paid 1100 a month for moving offices?
    pure, unadulterated harry crane

Baby hot potato !!!

megan's a child

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Fear View Post
    Baby hot potato !!!
    This will be a funnier season, I think.

So was Betty.

Earlier, Megan was seen on the balcony after the disagreement with Don. Foreshadowing throwing herself off the building?

Quote Originally Posted by DaysOff View Post
    Sterling is the best character now and second place is distant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dolemite View Post
    Not sure what I expected, but man, they all seem to hate each other.

cash flow issues tends to do that

+ Reply to Thread