+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Texans Offseason Thread

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    outside of the #2 wr spot this team is drafting for depth. there's going to be some damn good roster battles in next year's camp. another benefit (hopefully) will be younger, faster special teams.

damn we're in a good position
    Last edited by tx 3 putt; 01-17-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    have to bring in someone to challenge rackers also

I'd like to see a full season of Schaub with dre / foster / legit #2 wr and the OL playing like 2011 before throwing him out.

interesting note........

Since the NFL adopted its current playoff format (2002), 22 of the 36 division winners that played on wild-card weekend didn’t even make the playoffs the next year.
    Last edited by tx 3 putt; 01-17-2012 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    I'd like to see a full season of Schaub with dre / foster / legit #2 wr and the OL playing like 2011 before throwing him out.

interesting note........

Since the NFL adopted its current playoff format (2002), 22 of the 36 division winners that played on wild-card weekend didn’t even make the playoffs the next year.
    That's roughly 5 of 8 (4.88 actually). So, you would expect 5 teams in a 2 year period who won their division and had to play on wildcard weekend to not make the playoffs the next year.

Last season's wildcard division winners:
    Seahawks (missed playoffs this year)
    Colts (missed playoffs this year)
    Chiefs (missed playoffs this year)
    Eagles (missed playoffs this year)

This season's wildcard division winners:
    Texans (expect to make playoffs next year)
    Saints (expect to make playoffs next year)
    Giants (expect to make playoffs next year)
    Broncos (lucky to make playoffs this year, very suspect for next year)

For the numbers to hold, we would need only 1 of the 4 wildcard week division winners to miss next year. My money is on the Broncos.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    It's hard to imagine the Texans having anything close to the kind of injury problems they had this year, and therefore, unless (and maybe even if) Manning comes back at 100% for the Colts, it's hard to imagine the Texans not winning the division again next year.

The key, though, is to get that first-round bye, and if we're being greedy, the #1 seed.

asshat mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin's Avatar
    Tough schedule next year:
    Home: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, Green Bay, Minnesota
    Away: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, New England, New York Jets, Denver, Chicago, Detroit

asshat 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT slams and goes hard. 4UT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mycoxaphlopin View Post
    Home: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Buffalo, Miami, Baltimore, Green Bay, Minnesota
    Away: Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tennessee, New England, New York Jets, Denver, Chicago, Detroit
    That's a pretty tough schedule outside of the division.

Tough schedule but fun. Texans might need to win 6 or 7 homes games, which is definitely doable.

asshat Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod's Avatar
    Tough schedule should set us up for quite a few primetime games.

the godfather HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf's Avatar
    i can see 6-2 at home and 4-4 on the road. the key is going 5-1 in a pretty mediocre division.

we should definitely have a couple primetime games as well.

I think this team goes into next season feeling that they can toe to toe with anyone in the nfl

Not as tough as this year, but still tough.

BTW, fam: Anyone else want Baltimore on Primetime? Bring those birds to Reliant, got dammit.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    No idea what Indy will look like next year obviously.

Good to get Packers and Ravens at home, I guess.

Kinda sucks to finish @ Detroit in what will almost certainly be a meaningful game for both teams.

asshat Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod is a rep whore. Ichabod's Avatar
    So we play the AFC South twice for a total of 6 games

We play the NFC North for a total of 4 games

We play the AFC East for a total of 4 games

I'm assuming since we won our division we play the other AFC division winners too? For a total of 16 games.

asshat BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BrothaHorn's Avatar
    Not signing Mario would be a good first step. Take that money and build depth at WR and if you need, OLB. Also, a strong 2nd CB would be a good idea.

Marques Colston anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by STFU Donny View Post
    No idea what Indy will look like next year obviously.

they wiped out the coaching staff, manning or the rest of their FA's aren't coming back
    Last edited by tx 3 putt; 01-17-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Marques Colston anyone?
    Yes. I'd like to see them acquire a WR through free agency vs. the draft. Typically it takes a couple years for WRs to develop into productive players. With them drafting towards the end of the first round they probably won't have an instant impact WR to choose from.

Marques Colston anyone?

some type of trade, mario for marques ?

asshat mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin grows his own roses mycoxaphlopin's Avatar
    Not as tough as this year, but still tough.
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod View Post
    So we play the AFC South twice for a total of 6 games

We play the NFC North for a total of 4 games

We play the AFC East for a total of 4 games

I'm assuming since we won our division we play the other AFC division winners too? For a total of 16 games.
    yep, The NFL scheduling formula matches up teams in the same conference according to division standings.

tuckfard Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius's Avatar
    have to bring in someone to challenge rackers also
    Rackers is a free agent so we have a decision to make there...Phil Dawson is as well, wouldn't mind bringing him back to Texas...

tuckfard Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Ignatius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Yes. I'd like to see them acquire a WR through free agency vs. the draft. Typically it takes a couple years for WRs to develop into productive players. With them drafting towards the end of the first round they probably won't have an instant impact WR to choose from.
    I wouldn't mind seeing both. Our #2 wideout spot is the biggest hole on the team IMO, and it's very unlikely you're going to fill that adequately with someone you pick at #26. Not impossible, but unlikely based on recent history.

If we could sign Reggie Wayne to a manageable contract (3/$11MM?) and pick up Kendall Wright at #26 I would be very happy...

Holy $#@!, is there a chance Wayne doesn't re-up with the Colts? Let's sign him if for no other reason than to keep him from any more catching game-winning TDs against us.

the godfather HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing both. Our #2 wideout spot is the biggest hole on the team IMO, and it's very unlikely you're going to fill that adequately with someone you pick at #26. Not impossible, but unlikely based on recent history.

If we could sign Reggie Wayne to a manageable contract (3/$11MM?) and pick up Kendall Wright at #26 I would be very happy...
    i've been saying this exact thing for weeks now. you'd think andre could just pick up the phone and make it happen.

Kinda sucks to finish @ Detroit in what will almost certainly be a meaningful game for both teams.
    the game order isn't released yet. the NFL finishes with a couple division games now as they feel it creates better races and more viewers.

so it won't be at detroit.

if they expect manning back the texans will probably finish with indy again.
    Last edited by elfenix; 01-18-2012 at 12:18 AM.

I would be shocked if McNair pulls the trigger on Super Mario. The dude causes sacks on his own, is very well loved in the city, and is only scratching the surface of what he could become in the 3-4.

word is that mario wants to work with the texans on a workale contract for all involved

asshat BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Nebraska fan till death. Team Jack Supporter. Win Every Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfenix View Post
    the game order isn't released yet. the NFL finishes with a couple division games now as they feel it creates better races and more viewers.

Yeah I would agree. 3 of the last 5 we've finished with a divisional opponent and the other two were New England and Chicago. All 5 of whom were either hoping to get in the playoffs or were already in.

I'd bet we finish with Indy.

word is that mario wants to work with the texans on a workale contract for all involved
    I hope this is true. Sounds too good though, Mario would be waiving off alot of money. Maybe he wants to contend next season and not risk going to a bad team trying to build.

asshat Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texashorne View Post
    I hope this is true. Sounds too good though, Mario would be waiving off alot of money. Maybe he wants to contend next season and not risk going to a bad team trying to build.
    Could we backload his contract? Would that take care of the cap hit for next year while giving him his $ over the life of his contract?

Could we backload his contract? Would that take care of the cap hit for next year while giving him his $ over the life of his contract?
    I think it comes down to what we can get for him in trade. I have no idea what #pick or picks we could get for him, or if a team is willing to trade a corner/WR for him. If he's re-signed, there will still be a need for WR and corner and whatever else. And a backloaded contract would cause a problem in the future, likely worse than this one.

asshat TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher Shaggy Gold Club TexArcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    I don't see why not. It would be awesome of him if he were willing to do something like that and it would make him even more of a fan favorite. And it's not as if he can't pay his electric bill in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by TexArcher View Post
    I don't see why not. It would be awesome of him if he were willing to do something like that and it would make him even more of a fan favorite. And it's not as if he can't pay his electric bill in the meantime.
    And then three years from now instead of staring at a 17 million dollar cap hit, we'd be staring at a 25 million cap hit and a contract that no team is willing to take off our hands.

It's a very shortsighted thing to do. No thanks.

this isn't baseball. i would think this is about guaranteed money, not money in the long run, especially in a league where a team can just cut you if they want to.

another thing to remember -- the salary cap takes a huge jump either next year or the year after

if they can pull of re-signing mario, arian, chris meyer and dresson it'll be damn impressive
    Last edited by tx 3 putt; 01-18-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Foster is going to get paid like the top 3 RBs ~10+ mill a year.

What is Mario getting? ~$17mill? I can't see how you sign both. You also have Chris Meyers and a coupe of others you want to resign. Cut Mario and use the money for a top WR.

another thing to remember -- the salary cap takes a huge jump either next year or the year after

if they can pull of re-signing mario, arian, chris meyer and dresson it'll be damn impressive
    true. the cap is a function of what revenues the league is bringing in. and the next TV deal doubles what they'd been getting.

asshat Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Fico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaskimo View Post
    And then three years from now instead of staring at a 17 million dollar cap hit, we'd be staring at a 25 million cap hit and a contract that no team is willing to take off our hands.

It's a very shortsighted thing to do. No thanks.
    I would trade problems 3-5 years down the road for 3 years of legit championship caliber talent.

There is no such thing as dynasties in the salary cap era. It is about maximizing your windows when you can accrue winning talent and afford said talent. Once the window closes you go back to building up cheaper younger talent and repeat.

Not to mention the increasing cap may render your concern pointless.
    Last edited by Fico; 01-18-2012 at 01:20 PM.

asshat BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. BoBigRed's Avatar
    Nebraska fan till death. Team Jack Supporter. Win Every Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fico View Post
    I would trade problems 3-5 years down the road for 3 years of legit championship caliber talent.

There is no such thing as dynasties in the salary cap era. It is about maximizing your windows when you can accrue winning talent and afford said talent. Once the window closes you go back to building up cheaper younger talent and repeat.

Not to mention the increasing cap may render your concern pointless.
    Agree. The patriots are remarkable because they did manage to pull off 3 titles in 4 years in this era.

It's damn near impossible to repeat as champ in this era.

Quote Originally Posted by elfenix View Post

There are a lot of rumors that the Texans/Lions game will be on Thanksgiving.

That would be awesome, as long as it's one of the early games.

asshat swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Finster View Post

Next year would be the year for the Lions to host an AFC team. That would be $#@!ing badass

Quote Originally Posted by swonie View Post
    Next year would be the year for the Lions to host an AFC team. That would be $#@!ing badass
    Yup, and the Texans and the Colts are the only two AFC teams they will face at home all season.

I will be livid if the Colts are picked over the Texans.

Shah of Shaggy Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan grows his own roses Iconoclast Texan's Avatar
    I know McNair was pushing for the Texans to be on Hard Knocks a couple if years ago. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we were picked this year which would be badass. It's the best show in TV in my opinion

asshat Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad's Avatar
    No hardknocks, thanks. Lets quietly go back to work and take care of business next year without the distraction of HBO cameras around during training camp. This team doesn't know how to handle the high expectations on a year in and year out basis and the last thing we need are big heads. There's a reason you don't see the patriots or steelers on hardknocks.

let the bengals and cowboys keep rotating

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepygrad View Post
    No hardknocks, thanks. Lets quietly go back to work and take care of business next year without the distraction of HBO cameras around during training camp. This team doesn't know how to handle the high expectations on a year in and year out basis and the last thing we need are big heads. There's a reason you don't see the patriots or steelers on hardknocks.

let the bengals and cowboys keep rotating
    yessir.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGandorf View Post
    yessir.
    I begrudgingly agree. Probably not worth the distraction. Even though I'd love to see the inner workings of Texans.

asshat Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Mikeinthebox's Avatar
    We've got a media-snore HC, a media-snore owner & front office and our best player might be the quietest HOFer ever. We're not what Hard Knocks is looking for. I love the show, but you always hear of teams hear and there each offseason turning them down, you'd have to think the HCs view it as a distraction.

asshat Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Leander Horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckie Finster View Post

Isn't the Detroit game always the early game on Thanksgiving?

Yeppers, looked it up, and Detroit always has the first game of the day.

I'm down with the Texans on Hard Knocks. Incredibly well produced show that finds drama and excitement in the mundane. Hell I became a huge fan of both Marv Lewis and the Foot Fetish himself after their seasons. HBO might actually make Kubiak look exciting. And yes I want to know more about the wizard that is Rick Smith!!

I find it humorous that anyone thinks that Mario could be traded (much less for a first round pick) if franchised.

+ Reply to Thread