+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snorkel stove for wood-fired hot tub

Snorkel stove for wood-fired hot tub

One of the more unique things you can have. All you need is a 5' or 6' cattle trough (about $150-$200), attach this stove in one side of it, fill with hose, build a fire, and be amazed as the bitches slide in.

This is the "scuba" size - new $745 + tax + shipping. Metal chimney is included, just not pictured. Asking $400.

Scroll down to "woodburning stoves only"

http://snorkel.com/hot-tub-products/...-separates.php

See:

asshat Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey's Avatar
    will this keep my wife from getting pregnant?

asshat TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer Shaggy Gold Club TheTexasHammer's Avatar
    I've come to decide that the things that I tried were in my life just to get high on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    It'll even keep your girlfriend from getting pregnant.

It will damn sure make her horny. Thats a guarantee.

Freida's Boss DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN grows his own roses DCA_HORN's Avatar
    Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

asshat Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey slams and goes hard. Jeffrey's Avatar
    Do I have to be a woodsmen from the 70's to use this?

Do I have to be a woodsmen from the 70's to use this?
    Oh yeah I forgot to put that in the ad, sorry

I know someone wants to take the plunge

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar
    can I use it to annex the sudetenland?

asshat LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by texastough View Post
    I know someone wants to take the plunge

Sounds like someones gonna be in some hot water if they cant sell the stove.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornJones View Post
    Sounds like someones gonna be in some hot water if they cant sell the stove.
    Nah, just that anybody who doesn't want a wood fired hottub is all wet.

asshat LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses LonghornJones grows his own roses
    I'd throw some would in that

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    shouldnt this go on the swingers forum ?

BMUP

price dropped to $350

asshat Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis Shaggy Gold Club Fuck Greg Davis's Avatar

asshat Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Basil Your Face's Avatar
    Original ad:
    Collector looking for vintage scotch, rum, cognac, bourbon, etc. Willing to pay top dollar for fine bottles.
    From Timmy Tucker to **********@**********.org

Hey there! I saw your ad on ********** and have some "vintage" liquor you may be interested in.

I have about half a handle of Captain Morgan's Rum, a rare vintage rum from the Caribbean. I bought this at a liquor store on Long Island in 2007, and believe that its taste has really aged to perfection. I am willing to sell this for $300.

I also have a very rare bottle of Aristocrat Tequila. You can taste the fine vintage in every sip. I acquired it from a friend who says he bought it at a liquor store in Baltimore in 2005. You can really taste that southern atmosphere in this one! Due to its rarity, I will sell this for $500.

Also, if you are interested, I have about half a case of vintage Natural Ice beer. It was acquired from a frat party I was at about a month ago. This frat has a very old history with Syracuse, and that history came with the beer. It doesn't get much more vintage than this. I will part with this at $50 per can.

I really hate to see this stuff go, but after my third DUI, the court ordered me to do a program that involves me staying sober, so I think it is best that I part with this rare liquor.

Please let me know if you are interested. I have several other buyers lined up, so I will need to know very soon.

Thanks,

Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Tim,

You must be crazy to consider that bottom-end liquor "vintage." I am not interested and am insulted that you would even try to sell me such cheap liquor at such ridiculous prices.

Evan

From Timmy Tucker to Evan *******

Evan,

I am very disappointed that you are not interested in these vintage treasures. Every bottle and can I sell comes with priceless historic value. Please reconsider, because I don't think you will find an offer like this anywhere else.

- Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Are you nuts? You want to sell me beer you stole from a frat, that is a month old, for $50 a can? I am NOT INTERESTED.

Evan,

I did not steal that beer, and I resent the accusation. Please reconsider purchasing this. I am a recovering alcoholic, and fear that I will drink again if I am unable to get rid of this booze. Please do not make me drink again!

Tim

From Evan ******* to Me

Why don't you just throw the booze away? You have problems, man.

WJKAJF EVAN U RUNED MY LIF. I DRNK ALL THE BOTTLE. U MADE ME CRSH MY CAR AND RUN AWAY NOW POLICE RJSGJKEW. WIFE IN HOSPTAL. i HATE U EVEN U DISTROY LIFE

Basil, I am dissapoint you are not interested in my vintage rock bottom priced hottub stove. Please reconsider and don't leave me sitting in this thing any longer!

http://youtu.be/fEfPTyH-qRE
    Last edited by texastough; 05-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.

fucktard einsteinstoe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Snorkel stove still available? If so, I am interested.

bunghole RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? RoyaleWithCheese's Avatar
    What the $#@!??

asshat CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname grows his own roses CleverNickname's Avatar
    actually I am sad I missed this. I could use it at la casita.

bunghole DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? DOOFY is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    damn hell you say a wood fired hot tub?

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    shouldnt this go on the swingers forum ?
    swingers or redneck?

Sorry I haven't checked this in a while - yes its still available. I also have a lifetime supply of wood to go with it.

+ Reply to Thread