+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Obama eligibility court case…blow by blow

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    Not sure which Texaco case you're referring to . . . (only one I'm aware of is the Pham case). And in that case, the law applied as we noted -- Plaintiffs had to put on sufficient evidence of liability and damages. Indeed, the appellate court REMANDED for trial as to damages, finding the evidence put on at that default stage was insufficient.

Even if it's a default, you have to make your record. You have to make a showing as to liability and damages. You don't just get a "WIN" and have all relief contained in your prayer granted cuz you won by forfeit or something.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeedillon View Post
    TEXACO might argue with you . Seems it cost them what a billion heh Joe J

Shut. The. $#@!. Up.

You are 100% incorrect, and need to be quiet when grown folks are talking.

asshat Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    Shut. The. $#@!. Up.

Or at least try to avoid picking a law fight on a board full of lawyers.

asshat The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link's Avatar
    Is it standard procedure to issue a bench-warrant for a civil case? (Not that this case shouldn't be an exception, I'm just wondering about civil cases in general).

NAACP National Champ Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks's Avatar
    I clicked on this thread to see who would be the whacko... I was surprised at how quickly and easily I was able to come to a conclusion. I was also surprised to see Brisket carrying on with the whacko.

we should blow up Cloak Room, create a Bernard, and get on with real life.

Quote Originally Posted by The Missing Link View Post
    Is it standard procedure to issue a bench-warrant for a civil case? (Not that this case shouldn't be an exception, I'm just wondering about civil cases in general).
    It is absolutely 100% the opposite of standard procedure. It would be unfair to the other party to force the one not present to show.

Unfortunately, plaintiff could not meet factual and legal sufficiency even workout obama's people there.

asshat Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn is a rep whore. Tennesseehorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    Or at least try to avoid picking a law fight on a board full of lawyers.
    So THATS what the problem is with Shaggy....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    I can't believe he had to bring that complaint Pro Se. Orly couldn't get admitted pro hac vice in Alaska?

bunghole lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard. lhb98 slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    I admire him for cutting right to the reality of the issue.

asshat JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM's Avatar
    Is anyone watching the WND webcast on Sherriff Joe's investigation results? This is $#@!ing hilarious. Now they say they have someone who is willing to come forward and say that he overheard a conversation in the late 70s/80s between Obama, a (unspecified) government official and Bill Ayers' wife, on the Ayers' lawn, whereby Ayers was introducing Obama as "a foreign student who we are trying to help get education here". Do people really believe this stuff? They are also stating that the LFBC is definitely a forgery and that they have a "person of interest" who they will not name. The earlier conversation was also said to have happened around the time Obama's SS card was stamped, which they say is definitely a fake and which they presented laughable "proof" of the forgery.

They say that these documents are definitely fake, but they will not say that a crime has been committed and they will not say that Obama is necessarily involved. This is good, good stuff.

asshat Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang's Avatar
    sheriff joe is one of the leading $#@!s of our nation.

asshat JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM grows his own roses JohnnyM's Avatar
    The investigator just said he'd like to "start with the person who pushed the upload button and work backwards". He said they can identify the computer maker and where the file resided 20 minutes before it was uploaded, and further stated that this is proof the document is manufactured, because it was on a computer. Does he realize it was scanned in? Seriously, if you don't have $#@! to do watch some of this.

These guys are saying that they definitely believe the LFBC is manufactured, but even though Obama swore this was his BC they are NOT accusing him of anything, but they are rather only interested in the persons who created the document. srsly?

link? Is it on TV?

Sheriff Joe said he wants to see "some other form of documentation" showing Obama was born in HI, since the LFBC is obviously a fake. When asked what he would accept as evidence, he said "some other form of documentation". WTF other document is there if you won't accept a BC?

Dolie's searching for paper towels to wipe the jizz of his screen.

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    I laugh. I mock. Because some folks are so breathtakingly idiotic that there can be no other reaction.

That said...this is the kind of country we are now. Whether its Cindy Sheehan crackpottery or birther insanity, that's where these folks' brains reside - in la la land.

And we wonder why we can't get a government that rationally focuses on real issues?

For the jillionth time...we get the government we deserve.

Couldn't agree more.

Maybe now Maricopa County will be embarrassed enough by Arpaio's bull$#@! that they'll finally vote his ass out. I somehow doubt it though.

he only did this to call attention away from his own troubles and shore up his base of asshats.

world nut daily:

PHOENIX – An investigative “Cold Case Posse” launched six months ago by “America’s toughest sheriff” – Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County – has concluded there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

The investigative team has asked Arpaio, who is at a news conference in Phoenix live-streamed by WND TV that began at 3 p.m. Eastern time, to elevate the investigation to a criminal probe that will make available the resources of his Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.

The posse says it has identified at least one person of interest in the alleged forgery of Obama’s birth certificate.

Arapaio, known for his strict enforcement of immigration laws, commissioned the investigative team after local citizens presented him with a petition expressing concern that Obama might not be eligible for Arizona’s presidential ballot.

In addition to the live-streaming, WND is making available to the public a report distributed to media today by Arpaio’s investigators.

GET A FREE COPY OF THE ARPAIO REPORT THAT WAS DISTRIBUTED TO PRESS TODAY

The posse, comprised of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, has interviewed dozens of witnesses and examined hundreds of documents. It also has taken numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

Mike Zullo, Arpaio’s lead investigator, said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

“Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have,” Zullo said.

The investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

The investigation was launched after 250 members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party, presented a signed petition to Arpaio in August 2011 asking him to undertake the investigation.

The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was used to place Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

Arpaio believes a congressional investigation might be warranted and has asked that any information relevant to the investigation held by other law enforcement agencies be forwarded to his office.

The Cold Case Posse advised Arpaio that they believe forgers committed two crimes. First, they say it appears the White House fraudulently created a forgery that it characterized as an officially produced governmental birth record. Second, the White House fraudulently presented to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery represented as “proof positive” of President Obama’s authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate.

“A continuing investigation is needed to identify the identity of the person or persons involved in creating the alleged birth certificate forgery and to determine who, if anyone, in the White House or the state of Hawaii may have authorized the forgery,” Arpaio said.

Among the evidence released at the press conference are five videos – which can be seen at the end of this article – to demonstrate why the Obama long-form birth certificate is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery.

The videos consist of step-by-step computer demonstrations using a control document. They display the testing used by the investigators to examine various claims made by supporters of the April 27 document.

The investigators contend the videos illustrate their conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan is enhanced by Optical Character Recognition, OCR, and optimized.

Additionally, the posse says, the videos demonstrate that the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar’s name stamp and the registrar’s date stamp were computer-generated images imported into an electronic document, as opposed to rubber stamp imprints inked by hand or machine onto a paper document.

“That we were able to cast reasonable suspicions on the authenticity of the registrar stamps was especially disturbing, since these stamp imprints are designed to provide government authentication to the document itself,” Zullo said, emphasizing that if the registrar stamps are forgeries, the document itself is likely a forgery.

The investigators also chronicled a series of allegedly inconsistent and misleading representations that various Hawaii government officials have made over the past five years regarding any original birth records held by the Hawaii Department of Health.

“As I said at the beginning of the investigation, the president can put all this to rest quite easily,” Arpaio said. “All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession.”

Arpaio emphasized that the Hawaii Department of Health needs to provide, as part of the full disclosure, evidence regarding the chain of custody of all Obama birth records, including paper, microfilm and electronic records to eliminate the possibility that a forger or forgers may have tampered with the birth records.

The sheriff said the president should also authorize Honolulu’s Kapi’olani Hospital, the birth hospital listed on the Obama long-form birth certificate, to release any hospital patient records for Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, his mother, and for the newly born Barack Obama, to provide corroboration for the records held in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

“Absent the authentic Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other credible proof supporting the idea or belief that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the White House have consistently asserted,” Zullo said.

“In fact, absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States.”

In addition, investigators say they have developed credible evidence that President Obama’s Selective Service card was a forgery, based on an examination of the postal date stamp on the document. Also, records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama’s birth.

Videos connected to the investigation:

asshat coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsins View Post
    Shut. The. $#@!. Up.

Just saw your crap Oh wait Texaco did not get defaulted in NY you moron

asshat Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club
    3 things.

1. The birth certificate he presented is apparently an obvious forgery.
    2. The Sheriff is $#@!ing with Obama because the Feds are $#@!ing with him. He has to laughing his ass off.
    3. Doesn't matter where Obama was born.

Keep fighting the good fight, Dolie!

asshat Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club Dolemite Shaggy Gold Club
    Keep fighting the good fight, Dolie!
    Right on my brutha.

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    fill in with whatever Dolemite says...

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    3 things.

2. The Sheriff is $#@!ing with Obama because the Feds are $#@!ing with him. He has to laughing his ass off.
    The Sheriff is gonna get buttfucked no matter how this plays out, but don't let that stop you from thinking he's brilliant.

asshat Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Red Five's Avatar
    “Absent the authentic Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other credible proof supporting the idea or belief that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the White House have consistently asserted,” Zullo said.
    Birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper the day he was born. Is there a conspiracy theory for that one too? Serious question.

asshat Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Kyrie Eleison's Avatar
    3 things.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeedillon View Post
    Just saw your crap Oh wait Texaco did not get defaulted in NY you moron
    Texaco DID get defaulted. I never contradicted that. Forget basic civil procedure. I would now suggest you master the subject of "coloring".

Read Brisketexan's post before. He explains the inapplicability of Texaco. Of course, you did read that post, and don't say $#@! about it, because you are brain dead.

asshat Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard.
    3 things.

Take a peek in your rear-view mirror. That's full retard you just cut off.

asshat BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn GORN BrothaHorn's Avatar
    I'm so sick of this $#@!, I don't know what to do. Sheriff Joe and his posse must be working for the DNC. Why the $#@! else would you pull this $#@!, again? In an election year! All you are doing is diagramming another play in the professional victim handbook. Guess, who's going to be using this on the campaign trail, especially when he's in minority mode. Now all the GOP presidential candidates will have to talk about this, another deflection from the real issues. In politics, perception is reality, and this is looks like nothing more than a butt hurt racist witch hunt.

One would think that with all the powerful kingmakers and devious(ambitious) politicians on the right and left, if there was a mass conspiracy it would have been found by now. Yet Joe The Sheriff and his crack team, found what Billary couldn't? GTFOH!!

Is GD Greg Davis, a political consultant, now? Because this is straight out of his playbook...find your opponents weakness and go the other way.

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Not My Real Name View Post
    Take a peek in your rear-view mirror. That's full retard you just cut off.
    I chortled.

3 things.

lol. Knew that was coming sooner or later and you couldn't give up the fight. You assured us that the long form would be sufficient for you and that you would be comfortable with kicking at the foreign dad goalpost. Good to see the fake birth certificate goalpost is back on the field.

asshat Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore Shaggy Gold Club Foosters Galore's Avatar
    I'm starting to hope that on the last day of his presidency he calls a press conference and just says, "yep, it was all a hoax. Later bitches.

Banned clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Five View Post
    Birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper the day he was born. Is there a conspiracy theory for that one too? Serious question.
    I don't want to get lumped in with the Birthers, but I don't believe this. His parents would have had to place the announcement a day or two before he was born to have it in the paper the day of his birth.

Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    I don't want to get lumped in with the Birthers, but I don't believe this. His parents would have had to place the announcement a day or two before he was born to have it in the paper the day of his birth.
    Actually, he was born 8/4, the announcement was published 8/13.

Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    Red misspoke. He was born on August 4. The announcement was in the Honolulu Advertiser on August 13 and the Honolulu Star-Bulletin on August 14.

Banned clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?

That's more like it.

asshat The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link's Avatar
    But it doesn't say WHERE he was born!!!?!?butt$#@!!?11!!@!!

Quote Originally Posted by FondrenRoad View Post
    lol. Knew that was coming sooner or later and you couldn't give up the fight. You assured us that the long form would be sufficient for you and that you would be comfortable with kicking at the foreign dad goalpost. Good to see the fake birth certificate goalpost is back on the field.
    It's well documented by several experts that it's a fake. Tons of commentary on it. At this point, I don't think he was born in HI because if he had been he wouldn't have had to forge the document to show at the press conference.

We have argued the most about birth certificate primarily because we couldn't even agree on the facts. I have always said that it was his fathers citizenship that was the real issue.

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    I have always said that it was his fathers citizenship that was the real issue.
    and it's just as stupid now as it was then

It's well documented by several experts that it's a fake. Tons of commentary on it. At this point, I don't think he was born in HI because if he had been he wouldn't have had to forge the document to show at the press conference.

We have argued the most about birth certificate primarily because we couldn't even agree on the facts. I have always said that it was his fathers citizenship that was the real issue.
    Have any of the birther nuts started any lawsuits based on the undisputed fact that his father was kenyan? If not, nobody thinks its an issue, not even the loons.

asshat Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76's Avatar
    Here are all of the videos.. I think the Selective Service video is interesting.
    Anyway...

+ Reply to Thread