+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The PGA tour

asshat Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast 512 View Post
    Sergio Garcia is ranked 15th in the world? No $#@!ing way.
    Top 10 in the US Open, top 10 in the British Open, and a 12th at the PGA Championship last year. Won 2 tournaments in a row to close out the year. 11 top 10 finishes or so worldwide in the last calendar year. Sounds about right to me.

asshat MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX's Avatar
    Garcia made over $5,000,000 worldwide last year.

I took Garcia this week in a little pool I'm in. You $#@!s better not lead me astray!

asshat Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu grows his own roses Stu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capnamerca View Post
    I took Garcia this week in a little pool I'm in. You $#@!s better not lead me astray!
    Good call.. The guy is a beast in match play.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    Good call.. The guy is a beast in match play.
    That's the thinking. Plus he's GOT to be motivated to get back to his rightful place on the world stage; his wins were overseas, and while he had a good year last year in terms of top-10s, he wasn't really a factor on any Sunday telecast.

asshat Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka's Avatar
    That's the thinking. Plus he's GOT to be motivated to get back to his rightful place on the world stage; his wins were overseas, and while he had a good year last year in terms of top-10s, he wasn't really a factor on any Sunday telecast.
    He and his -7 were definitely a factor last Sunday for my fantasy golf team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerka Lerka View Post
    He and his -7 were definitely a factor last Sunday for my fantasy golf team.
    Homeboy put it down! And it's telling how far his star has fallen in the eyes of US TV viewers in that we saw what, four shots of his all day? I know he went out real early, but there was plenty of telecast left to get a camera on Sergio for a few shots, to celebrate the low round of the tournament and yet, nada (see what I did there, with the spanish?). Sergio needs to get his swag back.

asshat bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns grows his own roses bigup2dahorns's Avatar
    Sergio needs to get his swag back.
    the breakup with greg norman's daughter a few years ago really set him back, part of the reason for his hiatus from golf. when he's on top of his game, it makes for better TV viewing that's for sure

Damn, he had a heck of a year. I remember him not being an automatic qualifier for the US and British Opens. Obviously, he qualified. He hadn't won a thing since 2008. Quite a climb up the rankings.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    he's only 32

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    there is a link on wieunderpar for picking brackets on the WGC this week
    http://www.weiunderpar.com/post/join...cket-challenge

asshat Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Sleepygrad's Avatar
    those euros are tough to beat in match play....$#@!ing euros

Greg Norman's daughter looks fun, wonder if she's a freak, but I wonder that about all women

asshat Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka grows his own roses Lerka Lerka's Avatar

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    tiger is locked into a GREAT match

asshat DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98's Avatar
    tiger is locked into a GREAT match
    Castono in gonna need to make an incredible putt to keep the match going. Tiger in great spot to win the 17th hole and match.

asshat DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DieUCLA98's Avatar
    ^ Hm, Tiger concedes a 4-5 footer and the hole is halved. Onto 18, Tiger 1 up.

Quote Originally Posted by DieUCLA98 View Post
    ^ Hm, Tiger concedes a 4-5 footer and the hole is halved. Onto 18, Tiger 1 up.

wow

is this the new softer, caring tiger ? wow

Tiger in the greenside bunker on 18, Castano putting for birdie... Coming down the wire...

Edit: And Tiger can't even take aim at the hole. Gonna be a hell of an up and down if he wants to win this on 18.
    Last edited by DieUCLA98; 02-22-2012 at 04:11 PM.

wow

is this the new softer, caring tiger ? wow
    4-5 ft is what they announced, it may have been shorter in reality but who knows. Either way, match on the line, make him make that putt.

Castano in for par... Tiger with a ~6ft to win the match........

And Tiger sinks it. Wins 1 up.

Tiger Woods v Nick Watney tomorrow. That'll be a damn good match.

Clutch putt by Tiger, good stuff

kuchar v b.watson will be a great one tomorrow

that's an all-world up and down from tiger.

I saw the putt that was conceded on 17 - it was about a foot. Not sure how the announcer/pbp guy got to 4feet, but it wasn't. Just a tap-in, the concede was no big deal.

kuchar v b.watson will be a great one tomorrow
    For sure.

I feel for whichever Spainard has to go up against Keegan. Holy hell that guy destroyed the golf course today. Olgivy shoots -3 and he doesn't even get to see the 16th hole.

Damn, Big Easy! Ernie is 3 up on Luke Donald and he's only -1 for the day.

was just going to comment on a bradley's domination today, great day for him !

and another meh outing for mcdowell

Fuck Aggy, Fuck OU bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange's Avatar
    Looks like you were led astray.

I think 9 out of the 11 guys in my pool lost today. Brutal.

glad to see luke donald go one and done, not a fan of that douche

I think 9 out of the 11 guys in my pool lost today. Brutal.
    I picked a bracket and 2 of my final four (Sergio, Baddeley) lost their opening match; also lost Haas and Scott from my final 8 - no use in looking at that bracket anymore!

asshat Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos's Avatar
    was just going to comment on a bradley's domination today, great day for him !

and another meh outing for mcdowell
    From what I read, Keegan did not miss a fairway or a green in regulation. Strong.

Tiger and Watney is a duel, AS through 7.

Dustin Johnson face raped Molinari. 7 and 5.

And Stricker just nails a long putt on 18 with the match AS. Luis Oooooooooooooooothadfaobie has to hit his putt to extend the match.

^ And missed, Steve Stricker advances. Clutch putter is clutch.

one time dealer CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. CBT's Avatar
    wow, Watney just airmailed one.

asshat Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Not the same Tiger, he's got some things to clear up

Watney withstands the late Tiger charge... 6-7 footer for birdie to extend the match and Tiger doesn't even get close. Watney vs Westwood tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Oxburger View Post
    Not the same Tiger, he's got some things to clear up
    Want to see the difference between old tiger and new tiger? Take a look at that putt vs the putt on 18 at Torrey Pines in 2008's Open. No $#@!ing way 2008 Tiger misses a putt to lose to Nick Watney. WOW.

asshat Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    Augie says baseball is cruel game, so is golf. Hard to get it back once you lose it.

Want to see the difference between old tiger and new tiger? Take a look at that putt vs the putt on 18 at Torrey Pines in 2008's Open. No $#@!ing way 2008 Tiger misses a putt to lose to Nick Watney. WOW.

putting separates the great golfers from the pro golfers

asshat Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Tiger used to be the best clutch putter in golf. So was Jack. If Tiger ever gets back to being nails on those important putts he'll be back. It wouldn't surprise me either way. I be he goes back to the Scotty Cameron before the year is out.

asshat MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? MrX's Avatar
    That Nike putter is a piece of $#@!.

asshat Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Texas St. Armadillos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Tiger used to be the best clutch putter in golf. So was Jack. If Tiger ever gets back to being nails on those important putts he'll be back. It wouldn't surprise me either way. I be he goes back to the Scotty Cameron before the year is out.
    If Nike lets him.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX View Post
    That Nike putter is a piece of $#@!.
    I'm thinking it is the puttee not the putter that is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Fairway View Post
    I'm thinking it is the puttee not the putter that is the problem

I'm thinking you're right.

As for today, the coverage begins just as Jimenez and Rory tee off. Jimenez might just be the coolest $#@! in golf.

asshat ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho's Avatar
    is there really that much of a difference in the putter he is using? Wouldn't he have the ultimate input into the design and specifications of the putter? I have to believe that it is exactly how he wants it or they would change it for him.

asshat lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. lurch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas St. Armadillos View Post
    If Nike lets him.
    Perhaps its since changed, but he originally had in his Nike contract that he could play other clubs

asshat Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Felix can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    A putter is a putter for the most part, but comfort/confidence in how you hit it is important. I just changed putters and went from 44 putts in consecutive rounds to 30 putts in my last round. Practice helped but it just felt right when I demo'd it and I putted better with it day one than I did my old one.

asshat Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic is a rep whore. Traffic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    A putter is a putter for the most part, but comfort/confidence in how you hit it is important. I just changed putters and went from 44 putts in consecutive rounds to 30 putts in my last round. Practice helped but it just felt right when I demo'd it and I putted better with it day one than I did my old one.
    you had 44 putts in a round?

twice?

in a row?

+ Reply to Thread