+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: #1 Jake Raulerson

Holy moly! Just watched a long highlights video on Jake showing him playing O, D and long snapping. Thought to myself, hell yeah...kid is a lean mean machine out there. Then got to the end of the vid and found out it was his SOPH season. Guy is gonna be a monster for us! Welcome to the 40 acres Jake.

asshat maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack Shaggy Gold Club maninblack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    is that celina's coach or raulerson's dad sitting to his right? dude looks like a drill sergeant.
    Coach

bunghole Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs's Avatar
    I'm stoked on this kid! He has respect for the 2012 class, he's committed to helping the team succeed, and he never gives up on the plays. Can't wait to see he him play on Saturdays.

asshat RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    i'm telling you this kid is very Tim Tebowish… he probably goes 100mph in practice and all 4 qtrs of every game and i bet like tebow has haters because of it and is called a kiss ass and blah blah blah.. Kid has BEAST written all over him… I would LOVE to have his never quite attitude on the defensive side of the ball… he's gonna be a stud… i'll take him wherever but i'd really like him to stay at 250-265 range and destroy at DE..

bunghole Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner's Avatar
    But can he play QB?

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketHorn1978 View Post
    i'm telling you this kid is very Tim Tebowish… he probably goes 100mph in practice and all 4 qtrs of every game and i bet like tebow has haters because of it and is called a kiss ass and blah blah blah.. Kid has BEAST written all over him… I would LOVE to have his never quite attitude on the defensive side of the ball… he's gonna be a stud… i'll take him wherever but i'd really like him to stay at 250-265 range and destroy at DE..
    I'm in the camp that thinks we have plenty of beast mentality on defense already, and that we could seriously use some on the OL. He shouldn't be ready early to play at a high level on the OL, but that's where I'd like to see him end up. He's the $#@!ing monster offensive lineman that tries to kill everyone that this fan base has been yearning for for years...

Quote Originally Posted by groverat View Post
    I'd be cool with a second coming of Brian Robison.
    I was thinking Jake Long/Joe Thomas

asshat RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweatpants boner View Post
    But can he play QB?
    i mean tim tebowish in a "great motivator, never say die attitude, a vocal leader"… not that he actually is tim tebow… Rualerson is like a coaches dream kid, most kids give into the hype of being one of the best and don't always play hard or with heart or passion, this kid is dropping blocks all the way down field and has one hell of a motor… people despise tim tebow not just for his religious beliefs but also guys can't stand how hard he goes ALL the time! remember in the movie Rudy where the Olineman planted Rudy's ass in the ground because he was going 100 mph in practice, well kinda the same thing.. except no one is gonna plat Maulerson's ass haha..

This video is old, but I'll post it here in case others haven't seen it or want to rewatch. The video starts with Raulerson destroying someone I don't know and shows Raulerson blow up Michael Starts at ~2:55. It also features Ridgeway, Torshiro Davis, and others.

http://search.espn.go.com/2011-nike-...p-tcu/videos/6

Edit: Click on the first one, "TCU NFTC: Linemen 1-on-1 part 2"
    Last edited by mikey4; 02-03-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    I'm in the camp that thinks we have plenty of beast mentality on defense already, and that we could seriously use some on the OL. He shouldn't be ready early to play at a high level on the OL, but that's where I'd like to see him end up. He's the $#@!ing monster offensive lineman that tries to kill everyone that this fan base has been yearning for for years...
    I'd be down with that for sure… according to most they don't think he can gain another 50lbs and be effective but i say 275 to 280 should be ok.. especially when u have quick feet and have a high motor like him.. i'm probably wrong though

bunghole Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner's Avatar
    i mean tim tebowish in a "great motivator, never say die attitude, a vocal leader"… not that he actually is tim tebow… Rualerson is like a coaches dream kid, most kids give into the hype of being one of the best and don't always play hard or with heart or passion, this kid is dropping blocks all the way down field and has one hell of a motor… people despise tim tebow not just for his religious beliefs but also guys can't stand how hard he goes ALL the time! remember in the movie Rudy where the Olineman planted Rudy's ass in the ground because he was going 100 mph in practice, well kinda the same thing.. except no one is gonna plat Maulerson's ass haha..
    That was unfortunate posting time. I was making a joke based on a earlier post and forgot to quote it. Post fail on me.

Loved the video. Very cool to see how the process goes down

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4 View Post
    This video is old, but I'll post it here in case others haven't seen it or want to rewatch. The video starts with Raulerson destroying someone I don't know and shows Raulerson blow up Michael Starts at ~2:55. It also features Ridgeway, Torshiro Davis, and others.

wow Raulerson looks good at OT.. and Hassan Ridgeway is a FREAKING BEAST!

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    "Why do you wanna play Defense!?"... they say...

Raulerson continues to look like a beast out there. And Hassan the Assassin looks like fricking Superman. Seems to be getting faster off the ball every time I see him.

asshat TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf's Avatar
    too early to call him the future head coach at Texas ?

Welcome. Great 1st get

asshat Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine Shaggy Gold Club Beau Vine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmore Slim View Post
    "Why do you wanna play Defense!?"... they say...
    Best part of that video! "Oh, you're gonna go play defense? Why do you wanna play defense?"

$#@!, he really doesn't even look that big (bulky) in those clips. He plenty of room to put on weight.

Fuck Aggy, Fuck OU bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. bborange's Avatar
    Welcome aboard.

Ridgeway looks like a grown man in that video

Great addition! Stop with the gay Tebow comparisons.

This guy needs to play on the defensive line. Anyone who thinks he is not quick enough is an idiot. He is a freak athlete with a freak burst. He is another Howie Long in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyVince View Post
    Great addition! Stop with the gay Tebow comparisons.
    see ur a hater too… this kid wants to play EVERYWHERE, has a motor going 100mph.. why is it gay? oh wait because ur a hater of guys that play hard non stop.. ever see the video of when Tebow played a high school game with a cracked fibula? i bet my next paycheck Raulerson is just like him in that regards.. why would that be a bad thing? i didn't say he was gonna start preaching on campus.. sheesh.. people must really hate work ethic guys like tebow..

see ur a hater too… this kid wants to play EVERYWHERE, has a motor going 100mph.. why is it gay? oh wait because ur a hater of guys that play hard non stop.. ever see the video of when Tebow played a high school game with a cracked fibula? i bet my next paycheck Raulerson is just like him in that regards.. why would that be a bad thing? i didn't say he was gonna start preaching on campus.. sheesh.. people must really hate work ethic guys like tebow..
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, etc., etc.

asshat jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone slams and goes hard. jhambone's Avatar

just wow.

If Raulerson really was better at O-Line than all of our 2012 commits, it would seem to make sense for him to play O-Line. Considering how our defensive front has been annually awesome and our offensive line has been annually disappointing, it would seem a shame to play the best Texas O-Line recruit in a two year period on defense.

But I'm going to assume football coaches know more about football than me. So it should work out.

Love how when Starts lines up against Raulerson someone yells (reverse racist), "We got a mismatch." Then Raulerson just dominates him.

Ridgeway looks like a 25 year old playing against high school kids in that video.

Damn! Hell yes! Look at that leverage and motor from his game clips. I am pumped about this kid!!!!

There's another lineman video at the bottom of that list. I haven't watched it yet, but it may have Raulerson as well.

asshat longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl is a rep whore. longhornsgirl's Avatar
    I love year round recruiting.

asshat The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    I'd like him to stay at DE but if he outgrows that position then perhaps on the OL....
    Too late, you must be watching his soph video.

There's another lineman video at the bottom of that list. I haven't watched it yet, but it may have Raulerson as well.
    No Maulerson in that one, but Ridgeway and Davis both make an appearance in beast mode. TD is FAST! Ridgeway basically got held Tech style and still dominated his man. Worth a watch for sure.

asshat Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death's Avatar
    damn hassan ridgeway=clubber lang

bunghole Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?

If we had loss Ridgeway to atm and then I saw this clip, I would be on the edge of the cliff. Three plays, three lightning quick sacks. Maulerson also a freaking beast at OL. I imagine he would be equally devastating as a DE.

I love at the end of the clip when Maulerson walks toward the defensive line side and OL coach asks him why he's going there, Maulerson says "I'm going to play defense" and the OL coach sounds incredulous and asks him rather loudly "why do YOU want to play defense???"
    Last edited by Heisman 98; 02-03-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Maulerson, T. Davis, and Hassan are the best in those videos. Great talent evaluation on the corch's part.

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar
    No, the reason people hate Tebow is because people like you won't shut up about him as if he's the only $#@!ing player that goes hard all the time. That's why your repetitive posts about it suck.
    Last edited by Huckleberry; 02-03-2012 at 06:42 PM.

...that you, Verne?

asshat r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    damn hassan ridgeway=clubber lang
    Hassan "Clubber" Ridgeway

bunghole Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    If you haven't thumbed through the other clips, they are well worth watching. Peter Jinkens was a player that I wasn't too sure could be a big contributor even down the road, but after seeing his speed and explosiveness, I could see him dominating at either OLB or safety. Not big size wise, but strong in any event, super quick, and easily able to change direction and maintain his balance.

Daje Johnson looked dominant at cornerback, only messing up on one play where he mistimed his jump and the receiver caught the ball behind him. Otherwise, no one could beat him.

Jake Oliver had only one play on film but looked smooth and every bit the 6'4" he's listed as.

The Maulerson highlights amaze me in that he was just a sophomore at that time and while he is not heavy by any stretch of the word, he still was dominating matchups at will.

The second clip on the OL/DL matchup had Ridgeway again and the OL guy knew he was going to get trucked so he just puts a strangle hold him that Ridgeway beats, then the guy wraps his arms around Ridgeway, trying to tackle him, and Ridgeway STILL gets to the QB dummy in under 2.5 seconds. I'm not going out on a limb when I say he could be one of the best D lineman we have seen in a decade, even with Orakpo, Kindle, Acho, et. al. dotting our illustrious DL pedigree. The kid looks focused, superathletic, and unstoppable.
    Last edited by Heisman 98; 02-03-2012 at 07:25 PM.

asshat The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    i'm telling you this kid is very Tim Tebowish...
    'the $#@! is going on in here?

Ballerson

Huck
    Your absolutely correct, as far as it goes. But people are also sick and $#@!ing tired of him wearing his religion on his sleeve! I'd bet hard money Colt and Jordan are just as strong in whatever they believe. The tebus must make it known for all to see. $#@! him!

Quote Originally Posted by coachkiss View Post
    I've known for a month, but couldn't say anything. You will never ever have to worry about grades, character, bad attitude, anything. I've known this kid for several years, and if my son turned out like him...I'd be honored. Fantastic family and a kid that is second-to-none. I'm glad he is a Longhorn.
    I get the feeling that if I spent just 10 minutes with Jake, I'd be a better person.

Great start to the class.

I think he should go ironman. Just so we fans could puff out our chests at his badassery. Also we could give him the cool nickname of "Iron Man."

Not serious.

Will definitely be interesting to see where he ends up playing.

asshat Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alphahydro View Post

I think he should go ironman. Just so we fans could puff out our chests at his badassery. Also we could give him the cool nickname of "Iron Man."

Not serious.

let him play both. give him #60 and tell him if he don't play like nobis on both sides then nobis will show up and kick his ass

not a coach MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan Shaggy Gold Club MajorTexasFan's Avatar
    Texas also happened to be hosting half a dozen seniors on official visits. But Raulerson was on an unofficial visit, which meant he and his parents, Jay and Jolene, had to pay for their family's meal.

They didn't mind one bit.
    Thank God we didn't take him to VY's steakhouse

bunghole I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? I Plead Da Fif's Avatar
    I neg repped you on the first comment mentioning tebow and tried to on the next 2 but couldn't. STFU about Tebus.

bunghole Shroud of Tebow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Shroud of Tebow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Shroud of Tebow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramonce Taylor's Weed View Post
    I was thinking Jake Long/Joe Thomas
    Mother$#@! this.

bunghole Shroud of Tebow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Shroud of Tebow is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Shroud of Tebow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alphahydro View Post

Not serious.

The last dude we got that had the Iron Man label was Sergio Kindle, and we all saw how that turned out. Maulerson will do the same.

asshat CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fellside View Post
    But I'm going to assume football coaches know more about football than me. So it should work out.
    Clearly you don't belong here.

asshat Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule slams and goes hard. Drunken Mule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fellside View Post
    If Raulerson really was better at O-Line than all of our 2012 commits, it would seem to make sense for him to play O-Line. Considering how our defensive front has been annually awesome and our offensive line has been annually disappointing, it would seem a shame to play the best Texas O-Line recruit in a two year period on defense.

I just hope the staff makes their mind up quick on the dude's position and gets him going down the right training path immediately instead of vacillating for a couple of years.

+ Reply to Thread