+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Favorite Holes-in-the-Wall, Houston

asshat Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenspointexas View Post
    Les Givrals - the original in midtown
    First time to have Vietnamese food was here, I got the Ban Mi with egg and pho. I had no idea what I was doing. Now I am not sure if this is actually the best Vietnamese, but it is what I compare all Vietnamese food to.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Rockswell View Post
    Yes, it looks like $#@! on the outside, but great ambiance. Their burgers are plane and to the point, yet so delicious. Kind of like Christians.
    awesome, i will try it sometime in the near future, i always pass it and wondered how good it was

arbiter of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Rockswell View Post
    First time to have Vietnamese food was here, I got the Ban Mi with egg and pho. I had no idea what I was doing. Now I am not sure if this is actually the best Vietnamese, but it is what I compare all Vietnamese food to.
    There are better places for sure, but Givrals is consistent and easy.

asshat mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin is a rep whore. mycoxaphlopin's Avatar
    Pretty sure the original Givral's is downtown,

I also second Cafe TH.

Also Dim Sum King is excellent.

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    me and erhine went to cafe pita last night, jesus christ that place was $#@!ing good

asshat Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell grows his own roses Brock Rockswell's Avatar
    Cafe pita is awesome. I had the lamb shank, and it was incredible. Girlfriend got the stuffed burger thing. It was all delicious.

asshat Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper is a rep whore. Viper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    me and erhine went to cafe pita last night, jesus christ that place was $#@!ing good
    Go there for lunch all the time, the cévap is awesome. Actually everything is great

asshat ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club ERhine Shaggy Gold Club
    At this point I've basically had the entire menu from Cafe Pita. I have never had a bad meal there.

The only downside was when I was craving a pizza and their pizza oven was broken. Not sure if that's been remedied with the move into the larger space.

asshat DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah Shaggy Gold Club DoobieWah's Avatar
    I been up I been down Take my word I been round
    Quote Originally Posted by mez2 View Post
    I was also there Friday night.

I had a cup of grah and the cevapi.

+ Reply to Thread