+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 523 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,150 of 26148

Thread: This dumbass $#@! I just saw on facebook

asshat DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear is a rep whore. DFWBear's Avatar
    Lamar County $#@!s

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax;
    Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes.
    Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year.
    Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year.
    Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food,
    or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 .00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year.
    Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches,
    while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
    Joe Legal's children go home.

Now, when they reach college age, Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships,
    grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while Jose Illegal's kids
    "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!

We need to keep this going--we need to make changes ASAP!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

#whattoexpect
    #babyayala
    #adrunkenmomentbehindadumpsteron6thstreet
    #hedidntstinkbecauseIhaveallergies
    #donttellmyhusband
    #ilike$#@!

degenerate asshole BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06's Avatar
    jesus christ, scooter just won the internets for today.

asshat Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey's Avatar
    This chick posted these 3 pics back to back to back:

"Startn my day OG style"

"Chillin w/Diamond"

"Gotta show some love at times"

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Mother?

Would smash.

asshat mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong Shaggy Gold Club mileslong's Avatar
    Go on...

asshat Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey GORN Vic Mackey's Avatar
    This girl lost her kids. Don't know the exact story but I'm sure it has to do with alcohol knowing her. She used to get $#@!ing blitzed every weekend. She'll make posts throughout the week saying how she is going to get on the right track and get them back.

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    She was a good mom

asshat RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas is a rep whore. RottenBananas's Avatar
    What should I pierce? Hmm, I'll just do random parts of my face.

I swear this bitch makes about 7 updates a day. And tons of them are emotional drivel to get attention like this. Every $#@!ing day. But she puts out easy as I found out at a get together a few years back. Sucking this dude's $#@! under a blanket when she thought most of us were sleeping. Just met him that night. She did lose her best friend to a drive by shooting in Ft Worth 2 years ago while she was right next to her and she was too shot in the arm and is still recovering. But some of these updates all the time get to be too much.

My Avatar Used To Be Cool Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo's Avatar
    BeDazzled Jean jacket= out
    BeDazzled face=in

Vajazzled, too. Fo sho.

Same chick who lost her kids and kissing that girl in the previous pics:

She also threw chingasos on the English language.

OMG guys baby ayala is 4 weeks today! I feel like we have been through so much since she was born!

degenerate asshole BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06 Shaggy Gold Club BlueGreySky06's Avatar
    What's with the first pic? No hash tags? Neg rep.

#winning Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12 Shaggy Gold Club Macallan12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornsN04 View Post
    She also threw chingasos on the English language.
    You've seen her tats. She's just misundersod.

From the tatted up chula who is trying to get her kids back:

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    Worst humblebrag ever about her king sized bed

#scootthekidover #laydowninanotherroom #dosomethingprodictive

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    A couple from my cousin who has never worked a day in her life (she's 40):

I will see u again my beautiful angel! this is a picture she took of herself the day before she was ripped from my arms , all i can do is cry i cant sleep i cant eat , cps , ashley miller patton and dana , u think u have won but u havent i will beat u and be stronger for it!
    PLEASE PRAY FOR MY LITTLE GIRL DEANNA, FOR ME AND FOR DALE! I NEED STRENGTH BECAUSE I AM FIXING TO TAKE A BIG STEP! MY LITTLE GIRL WAS RIPPED OUT OF MY ARMS! PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY THAT SHE WILL BE BACK WITH HER MOMMY SOON!

I'm guessing a divorce and the courts found the kid was more fit to live with the dad?

RIPPED I tell ya!!

asshat NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse Shaggy Gold Club NameAlreadyInUse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post
    A couple from my cousin who has never worked a day in her life (she's 40):
    This one is crying out for more background.

I don't think I'm going on FB until tomorrow. Totally forgot today was first day of school. The flood has been going on for hours.

Excited for all of my teacher friends who start today! Excited to hear about how God is using you to love and encourage His lost children to Himself!
    Wat?

asshat Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Llano Estacado's Avatar
    On a has-been planet orbited by a cold, indifferent sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mackey View Post
    #gettingacaliforniaking #soexcited #nosexfor6months #ithinkmyhusbandischeating #whattoexpect

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    More of the skank with the holes in her head!

A requested:

New profile pic:

asshat Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn Shaggy Gold Club Homesickhorn's Avatar
    Don't know, but why am I in a handbasket?
    Lol. Oh, and I think a raccoon walked through some ink, then up her left leg and raped her.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    Oh, meh. I liked the one of her kissing another girl a lot more than that. This looks like a 90s rap album cover.

Why is she squatting next to a car door? I can just imagine it was like:

"Yo G, take a picture of me with my beer and my new white sneakers."

*takes picture*

"Aw, nah, that don't look gangsta...lemme squat down real cool like. Hold on, lemme grab that foty and throw up the deuce"

*takes picture*

"Yeah, that's how I want to look on facebook"

That was the first photo she ever posted where she was kissing a girl or anyone for that matter. Here are a few other pics:

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    Oh, meh. I liked the one of her kissing another girl a lot more than that. This looks like a 90s rap album cover.

Why is she squatting next to a car door? I can just imagine it was like:

"Yo G, take a picture of me with my beer and my new white sneakers."

*takes picture*

"Aw, nah, that don't look gangsta...lemme squat down real cool like. Hold on, lemme grab that foty and throw up the deuce"

*takes picture*

"Yeah, that's how I want to look on facebook"
    yeah but them kicks is clean though

Mommy Ayala

Seeing the replays and photos of Miley Cyrus at the VMAs makes me motivated to get an intense squat routine in my workout as soon as the doctor releases me to exercise again.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    Mommy Ayala
    Seeing the replays and photos of Miley Cyrus at the VMAs makes me motivated to get an intense squat routine in my workout as soon as the doctor releases me to exercise again.
    if she didn't have a csect, that whole doctor release thing is absolute $#@!. had quite a few of our friends say that $#@! and when I asked "oh you had a csect?" their answer was No in all but 1 girl's instance.

asshat BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club BurntEyes Shaggy Gold Club
    So she saw some young confused young lady whoring herself out on stage. She has a brand new daughter, this was the first thing through her mind.

her friend in the black looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntEyes View Post
    So she saw some young confused young lady whoring herself out on stage. She has a brand new daughter, this was the first thing through her mind.
    You should know by now with certain females, having a kid does not keep them from wanting whore like activities.

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    Need more pics of the girl on the left and not the freakshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    her friend in the black looks like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    Need more pics of the girl on the left and not the freakshow.
    These right here.

You should know by now with certain females, having a kid does not keep them from wanting whore like activities.
    You're kind of missing it.

I have a niece, not even my own daughter, and seeing a little of that Mylie sp? circus made me cringe and hope my niece doesn't end up on a pole. #ayalaonapole #notworriedaboutmydaughterscrippin

Seeing that the baby is just a month old, sure that is not even entering her mind right now. Now when she gets a little older to where she starts to see the world and understand things, then I'm sure the mindset will change. Or not. Who knows.

Custom Titled happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball's Avatar
    So is that thing on her neck a stick on, or a real piercing? I don't see you it can be a real piercing unless they do an incision and put a back or whatever in there and pierce into it. I'll hang up and listen.

#momsdonepumping #bedtomyself #wheresavalyn #whattoexpect

My Avatar Used To Be Cool Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Quasimofo's Avatar
    #sometimesyoufeelikeanut
    #sometimesyoudont
    Last edited by Quasimofo; 08-26-2013 at 10:18 PM.

#$#@!you

ATTENTION EVERYONE!:
    We would like to ask everyone to share this to your wall and ask your friends to share it too, we need to find out who she is and bring her to justice! "Lets Make Her Face Famous PLEASE"!!!!! We need to get her behind bars, we will make it happen just get us her name and address!
    SSG. Douglas M. Ducote Sr.
    United States Army (Ret.)
    CEO/Veterans United For Justice
    (225) 907-5354 or
    LVFJ501C@yahoo.com

Seems like a cool apartment,

+ Reply to Thread