+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C.J. Hinojosa

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar

C.J. Hinojosa

Thought that this one needed its own thread.

Did not know about him being kicked off his High School team?

But with the possibility of his high school coach, who kicked him off the baseball team after learning of Hinojosa’s decision, not taking him back, Hinojosa and his parents explored nearby private schools. Once Hinojosa and his coach settled their differences, however, he was set to return to the Tigers squad. As for where he’ll be after this season, his stepfather and Klein Collins baseball booster club president Patrick Navarro claim the chances of Hinojosa playing at Texas next year are “85 to 90 percent.”
    “If you would have asked the same question a month ago, I would have said his chances of coming to UT were about 20 percent,” Navarro said.
    But now he’s changed his mind, Navarro said.
    “I asked him, ‘So what are you feeling?’ and his response to me was, ‘If I don’t get [2011 No. 8 overall pick] Francisco Lindor money [$2.9 million], then there’s no question I’m going to Texas,” he said.
    Hinojosa‘s daily routine while trying to skip his final semester of high school was a grueling one. He would attend his regular high school classes from around 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., followed by two to three hours devoted to Texas Tech online classes — English on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, along with precalculus and physics on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Coupled with seeing a tutor two days a week and workouts, Hinojosa’s schedule became too overwhelming.
    http://www.dailytexanonline.com/spor...s-fall-through

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    I've got a question for your djb....If I recall correctly you got a chance to see all 3 kids in person at the WWBA, in your opinion who would you rate the better prospect Hawkins, Hinojosa, or Billy Williams?

asshat T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. T'Boo Ted Marshall's Avatar
    Kind of a $#@! move by the coach.

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    I don't think he will be here next year. If we will all recall, Bell was 100% sure he was going to come to Texas. He wanted to be a Longhorn. He wanted nothing more in life. CJ's already fluctuating between 20% and 85%?? Kid's gone. I hate being Debbie Downer about recruits and everything but I just don't see this one panning out.
    Last edited by mrsmacgowski; 02-15-2012 at 09:01 AM.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    I will say this, for HS baseball fans this is going to be a special year in Texas.

Between Collins, CC Carroll, Calallen, Heath, SLC, Rockwall....man there are some extremely talented teams out there.
    Last edited by Fat Joe left Atlantic; 02-15-2012 at 09:15 AM.

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    It ought to be very interesting with all of this high school talent and the new draft rules.
    Last edited by mrsmacgowski; 02-15-2012 at 09:15 AM.

asshat torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmacgowski View Post
    I don't think he will be here next year. If we will all recall, Bell was 100% sure he was going to come to Texas. He wanted to be a Longhorn. He wanted nothing more in life. CJ's already fluctuating between 20% and 85%?? Kid's gone. I hate being Debbie Downer about recruits and everything but I just don't see this one panning out.

Totally agree !

He is playing Texas. 2.9 million? Is he really that good.

He is very good. He's already at a different level than anyone he's playing against - so much so that he would have been a college starter at 17 if he had gotten here this year. The fact that he's saying $2.9 million publicly now doesn't mean that's what it will take to sign him. This week he's 85% sure that's what it will take, so there's still a 15% chance someone could offer $2 million and he'd sign. Last month he was at 20%?? Who's to say it doesn't go back to 20% or 10% in another month? Sounds like a kid who wants a payday to me. Nothing against him if he does, but that doesn't mesh well with my idea of a college player.

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    I've got a question for your djb....If I recall correctly you got a chance to see all 3 kids in person at the WWBA, in your opinion who would you rate the better prospect Hawkins, Hinojosa, or Billy Williams?

Man that is hard to say-It would be easy for to say Hinojosa, Hawkins, or Williams.

Hawkins is he a pitcher or an OF?? When he is locked in he is a game changer. Saw him do just that against Their semifinal opponent in the WWBA.

Hinojosa is like that proverbial team leader.

Williams was not there last fall but I saw him the previous year. The talent is there when he puts it all together.

I am going to throw another name out there that I really like-Austin Dean. Dean is your typical dirtbagger. Hustles all the time, gives everything he has.

I am more intrigue by Dean then the other 3.

Thanks for the response, good stuff

I think the general perception is that Hinojosa and Hawkins are a slight cut above Williams right now (not sure why he's slipped, this time last year he was the top prospect) but man that's a talented group.

Great insight on Dean....throw Mathisen, Bean, Edwards, and Ben Johnson in there as well and you got yourself some real gamers in this class.

bunghole txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns slams and goes hard. txhorns's Avatar
    After reading the comments from his step dad I am about 85% sure that he is going pro after this year. He says it will take $2.9 million to sign him but if a team he really likes or a high profile team like the Yankees or Red Sox draft him it's almost a guarantee that he will be gone for a lot less than that.

asshat Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler's Avatar
    I can't wait until he retains Scott Boras as a "mentor"...

Yeah, i agree. Probably 5-10% chance we get him.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt's Avatar
    lot of drama around this kid, lot of drama

Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    lot of drama around this kid, lot of drama

How so?

I would love for Hinojosa to make it to Texas and he loves the Horns, but I will not get my hopes up until after the deadline passes. Elite talents and the money will be hard to turn down

Quote Originally Posted by T'Boo Ted Marshall View Post
    Kind of a $#@! move by the coach.
    Seems like it. Quitting the team to focus on school so you could graduate early is a lot different than quitting the team for various other reasons. Once it became apparent CJ would return to high school for the spring, it should have been a no brainer that he was back on the team.

I think it will be hard for CJ to get big money this year. If the hard slotting system takes place, you can't get top 10 money in the bottom of the 1st round. He won't get Josh Bell money at the beginning of the 2nd either. It will certainly be something to watch.

asshat LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by UTLonghornBaseballFanatic View Post
    I think it will be hard for CJ to get big money this year. If the hard slotting system takes place, you can't get top 10 money in the bottom of the 1st round. He won't get Josh Bell money at the beginning of the 2nd either. It will certainly be something to watch.
    This--we don't know yet how the teams are going to change their draft strategies with the hard slotting and budget caps. It makes intuitive sense, obviously, that its going to depress the market for most high school players. I can see a scenario where he scares off teams, and without the ability to go way over slot, slides in the draft (unlike Bell).

asshat MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious grows his own roses MrHelobious's Avatar
    Why do we even bother recruiting kids like this? He clearly has 1st round talent and won't be going to college. It's even more true with Courtney Hawkins, who will probably be a top 10 pick.

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    But with the possibility of his high school coach, who kicked him off the baseball team after learning of Hinojosa’s decision, not taking him back, Hinojosa and his parents explored nearby private schools. Once Hinojosa and his coach settled their differences, however, he was set to return to the Tigers squad. As for where he’ll be after this season, his stepfather and Klein Collins baseball booster club president Patrick Navarro claim the chances of Hinojosa playing at Texas next year are “85 to 90 percent.”
    “If you would have asked the same question a month ago, I would have said his chances of coming to UT were about 20 percent,” Navarro said.
    I don't believe these odds unless I hear them coming from an informed source like Fat Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHelobious View Post
    Why do we even bother recruiting kids like this? He clearly has 1st round talent and won't be going to college. It's even more true with Courtney Hawkins, who will probably be a top 10 pick.
    Because on the off chance they go to college they are game changers and you'd rather play with them than against them.

When Asst Coach Tadlock was still at ou(He was the one that recruited Hawkins to ou), I felt that Hawkins was lock to go to the MLB. When Tadlock went to Tech, Hawkins open up his recruiting and Hinojosa became involve in getting him to take a look at Texas. Hinojosa and Hawkins have been playing summer ball for the last 3 years and they want to continue playing together in college.

This recruiting class is a tight nit class-I am also very cautious about them being here next fall.

Quote Originally Posted by djbfootball View Post
    This recruiting class is a tight nit class-I am also very cautious about them being here next fall.

That's an excellent point djb, and I know that you and I have discussed this point privately many times.

A great deal of these kids play together, play against each other, travel to showcases, etc...they develop a bond and they also help recruit each other. Hinojosa, Hawkins, Mathisen, Jarvis, Dean, just to name a few, are examples of that. These kids see the best players (like a Hinojosa) committing to a school like Texas or LSU or Arizona State and they want to be part of that group, you might not get them all, the draft may take a few, but the idea is to accumulate the best talent in any given recruiting class.

I think the day to start worrying about the Texas Baseball program is the day big time recruits start turning down offers from Texas.
    Last edited by Fat Joe left Atlantic; 02-15-2012 at 09:33 PM.

dipshit 66BUFF is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by djbfootball View Post
    Man that is hard to say-It would be easy for to say Hinojosa, Hawkins, or Williams.

Hawkins is he a pitcher or an OF?? When he is locked in he is a game changer. Saw him do just that against Their semifinal opponent in the WWBA.

Hinojosa is like that proverbial team leader.

Williams was not there last fall but I saw him the previous year. The talent is there when he puts it all together.

I am going to throw another name out there that I really like-Austin Dean. Dean is your typical dirtbagger. Hustles all the time, gives everything he has.

I am more intrigue by Dean then the other 3.
    The Freak is a great player...he will be a solid guy for Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    I don't believe these odds unless I hear them coming from an informed source like Fat Joe.
    if you need some additional help, my eyes are available.

I don't think he will be here next year.
    pos rep

If he is taking classes at Texas Tech, doesnt he have to sit out a full year if he comes to Texas?

fucktard Longhorn80 names their bicycles. All three of them.
    Taking classes at Texas Tech refers to online classes for high school credits, I believe. So, no problem.

Fat Joe left Atlantic: I see your comment above about recruiting like-minded/like talented kids who have played together and against each other around the country is interesting. This is exactly what I was saying in another thread on this board. These guys know "the real players," and when they see (and hear -incorrectly- that someone announces they received a substantial scholarship to play at Texas) they think twice about the Texas reputation and health of the team; they at least ask, huh? You made my point well, I think.

(A couple of PG tournaments and the Gates World Series does not match up to these kids playing the entire careers on top teams and playing top competition around the country).

Quote Originally Posted by Hornmatic View Post
    Seems like it. Quitting the team to focus on school so you could graduate early is a lot different than quitting the team for various other reasons. Once it became apparent CJ would return to high school for the spring, it should have been a no brainer that he was back on the team.
    I didn't read it that way. It sounded like they had a baseball class in the fall and the coach kicked him out. Doesn't "seem" like a $#@! move to me -- it IS a $#@! move (if true).

4. C.J. Hinojosa, Klein Collins (Spring, Texas)
    Hinojosa has the arm and hands to play shortstop, and would likely do so if he heads to Austin to play for the Longhorns -- something he nearly did as an early enrollee -- but his thicker build may push him to second base or the hot corner down the line. He squares up fastballs regularly and is considered a tough sign due to his college commitment.

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/...nfielders-list

On a similar note, other recruits that are tearing it up right now....

Baseball Jackets go undefeated at Denton

By TERRY COOKSTON
    Herald-Banner Staff

DENTON — The Rockwall baseball team went undefeated at the Denton ISD Tournament last weekend to kick off the 2012 season with a 5-0 record.

The Jackets opened with a 22-5 win over Denison and a 4-2 victory versus Lovejoy on Thursday.

Josh Deloach picked up the win on the mound against Denison and received 18 hits from RHS batters in support. Texas signees Spencer Edwards and Steve Bean pounded home runs, Bean banged a triple and Edwards, Logan Terwilliger, Brad Barnett, Hunter Wade, Deloach, Bean and Chris Colacecchi hit doubles.

Brewer Money hurled a 5-hitter against Lovejoy to earn the win. Edwards and Terwilliger drilled doubles to lead the way at the plate.

Rockwall downed Keller Timber Creek 12-1 on Friday with Colacecchi pitching a four-hitter for the victory. Edwards hit a double and a triple, Deloach banged a double and Bean smashed a home run to spark the win.

The Jackets then defeated Greenville 10-4 to close out action on Friday. Terwilliger picked up the win on the mound. Bean, Wade and Deloach hit doubles and Edwards added a triple as RHS hitters scattered 14 hits.

Rockwall edged Saginaw 3-2 on Saturday with Deloach picking up his second win on the mound. Wade pounded a home run to lead the Jackets to the win.

RHS will attempt to keep its undefeated streak running at the Jesuit Prep Classic this weekend.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    theres a kid named brewer money

Very interesting tweet between Knebel and Hinojosa;

Corey Knebel ‏ @coreyknebel Hey high schooler, you're in HIGH SCHOOL, not college. So stay away UT to try and be cool. #noonewantsyouhere #pathetic

Cj Hinojosa ‏ @Cj_Hinojosa
    @coreyknebel but ill still get to play with you next year BIG guy
    Last edited by djbfootball; 03-09-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Knebel couldn't have been directing that at Hinojosa. I mean, right? I took that first tweet from Knebel as frustration at some high schooler on campus... right? Yeesh.

Tongue in cheek, haha that's hilarious

#thosecrazykids

Any chance they know each other and are just kidding around?

NO CHANCE AT ALL THAT THEY HAVE EVER MET OR HAD ANY CONTACT.

none.

(CJ has hung out with the team at least a few times)

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt Shaggy Gold Club tx 3 putt's Avatar
    interesting

how are his stats looking this year ?
    Last edited by tx 3 putt; 03-09-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Knebel couldn't have been directing that at Hinojosa. I mean, right? I took that first tweet from Knebel as frustration at some high schooler on campus... right? Yeesh.

No that was not directed at Hinojosa-Knebel was directing that at some high schooler. Hinojosa was giving him a hard time.

Connor Glassey of Baseball America has a good article on Hinojosa;

When I read these arrticles, one minute I get the feeling that he is coming, next minute he will sign.

“I’ve always had the mentality that I’m going to be the best I can be,” Hinojosa said. “So I wasn’t really intimidated. I was ready to go out there and take my spot because it wasn’t given it to me. So I went out there and, as everybody says in Texas, I took the bull by the horns.”
    Hinojosa is used to being one of the younger players on his teams. He played above his age group growing up, made varsity as a freshman and was the second-youngest player on Team USA’s 16-and-under gold medal team in 2009. If he had it his way, he’d be the youngest player at Texas this spring. Hinojosa was trying to graduate early to skip his senior year of high school, but even with his seven classes at school and three more online courses at night, he couldn’t finish everything in time.
    So he’s back at Klein Collins for his senior year and has decided to use wood bats in games. At the plate, Hinojosa drives the ball to all fields with authority. He has no problem with velocity, shows great plate coverage and a strong understanding of the strike zone. Hinojosa has good bat speed and surprising pull power for his 5-foot-11, 185-pound size.
    http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/...d-by-doubters/

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    kids going to college don't usually hit with wood in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post

this

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    That's actually not true at all, a lot of these kids are using wood more at more - tournaments, summer leagues, etc. and so now with HS using BBCOR there are some kids who feel more comfortable using wood during the HS season.

I was at a tournament a couple weeks back and I saw at least half a dozen kids elect to swing wood, and these are kids who will be recruited.

Breaking news:

C.J. Hinojosa has a torn labrum, will need surgery, be out 4 to 6 months.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    The curse continues.

asshat swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie grows his own roses swonie's Avatar
    From the blessing in disguise department...this hurts his draft stock. Here's to a good recovery either way.

Quote Originally Posted by swonie View Post
    From the blessing in disguise department...this hurts his draft stock. Here's to a good recovery either way.
    Yep, as strange as it sounds, this is possibly good news for the prospects of him ending up at Texas.

As long as he fully recovers, which is expected.

We'll see....long way to July 15th

+ Reply to Thread