+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: C.J. Hinojosa

Quote Originally Posted by swonie View Post
    From the blessing in disguise department...this hurts his draft stock. Here's to a good recovery either way.
    this

Been away for a while but this could be huge news for Texas. If we some how get him on campus, he instantly makes our lineup that much better

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar
    Hinojosa will have surgery-it is dislocated and not a tear to his non-throwing shoulder.

"Back at USA Trials in the summer, I dislocated it and I didn't think much of it," Hinojosa said. "But I kept playing on it and I worked it out and everything to strengthen it and the first game of the season this year it popped out again. And then two weeks ago, I was going for a ball up the middle and I dove on it and it popped out and that was the third time. I had seen the doctor and he said after about the third time it can happen just about whenever."

The following day in practice, Hinojosa's shoulder popped out of place again, so he's out of action and waiting to have surgery. Hinojosa will see the Astros' medical director, Dr. David Lintner, who is still at spring training, so Hinojosa will either have surgery the week of Easter or the week after that.
    Hinojosa said the doctor believes the damage is to his ligaments and not his labrum and the damage is to his non-throwing shoulder.
    "It's upsetting, but everything happens for a reason and it's some adversity and a little bump in the road that I'm going to have to get over," Hinojosa said. "Whenever I come back, I'll be more than ready to play just from missing out so much."

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/...or-the-season/

asshat UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006 Shaggy Gold Club UTPhil2006's Avatar
    What is all of this CJ looking around and possibly with A&M? Anyone heard anything?

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    yes, that is absolutely true...visited A&M last weekend, still committed to Texas at this moment

Something happened between him and Texas. I have no idea what it is but I've seen speculation over percentage of scholarship he would receive. Hope he comes to his senses but we may not see him either way. He will be selected highly in June's draft.

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    lot of drama around this kid, lot of drama

and the drama continues

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    and the drama continues
    Yeah, you and I got the same vibe from the get go. Just going off of his tweets there is a lot of baggage that will be brought with this kid.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Apparently C.J. Hinojosa's flirtation with Texas A&M is over and he is expected to sign an LOI to Texas

obviously the draft is still in play and so by no means is there any guarantee, but a very important recruit is at the very least still on the board for Texas.

Kendall Rogers (@KendallRogersPG)
    4/12/12 3:24 PM
    @PGAllAmerican SS C.J. Hinojosa, who has been committed to #Texas, expected to sign with #Horns today, per sources. No huge surprise. #UT
    Kendall Rogers (@KendallRogersPG)
    4/12/12 3:42 PM
    Hinojosa would've been a good get for #TAMU, but his addition will be huge for #Texas, with SS as a big need position in 2013. #mlbdraft

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    CJ_Hinojosa: And it is official I am a Longhorn! \m/ #hookem

KEYE TV Sports (@KEYETVsports)
    4/12/12 6:22 PM
    Klein Collins prospect officially signs w/ @Texas_Baseball RT @Cj_Hinojosa: And it is official I am a Longhorn! \m/ #hookem
    Last edited by Fat Joe left Atlantic; 04-12-2012 at 06:31 PM.

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    I noticed Courtney Hawkins said he had a good talk with him the other day. I hope he also talked him into leaving some of the drama in high school. If he gets here, I want him here with a clear and focused baseball mind. Good to see the LOI though. $#@! aggy.

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    obviously the draft is still in play and so by no means is there any guarantee.
    You mean guys will sign a LOI and talk about how committed they are to Texas, and then sign a pro contract anyways? No wai!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmacgowski View Post
    I noticed Courtney Hawkins said he had a good talk with him the other day. I hope he also talked him into leaving some of the drama in high school. If he gets here, I want him here with a clear and focused baseball mind. Good to see the LOI though. $#@! aggy.
    The word is that there was some "miscommunication" on the percentage and apparently A&M came through with a better offer, so it was just a matter of getting things ironed out from Texas.

I seriously doubt there was much of a realistic chance C.J. would've gone with A&M, but he was looking at all options.

He's loved Texas since the day they showed an interest in him...so just glad it all got worked out for him.

asshat torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. torre can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Thanks for the info, Joe. We definitely need a shortstop, so they may have raised the percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by torre View Post
    Thanks for the info, Joe.
    No problem bud, you're welcome.

He will start next season at SS. Now, we just have to get him on campus. I have a little hope for him and Austin Dean to make it. Hawkins, Williams, and Mathisen are going pro

Texas Baseball (@Texas_Baseball)
    4/13/12 1:05 PM
    The compliance office has certified the NLI and ASA paperwork for C.J. Hinojosa... He joins a fall signing class of 13 players.

Good news. Now we just have to get him on campus.

Kendall Rogers told OB this:

He's likely college bound. His stock has dropped a bit lately, my guess is because of the injury (which isn't that serious).

had his surgery today...sounds like everything went well.

he tweeted a pic of him throwing up the hook'em horns from his hospital bed.

Cj Hinojosa (@Cj_Hinojosa)
    4/18/12 10:00 PM
    Me and my biggest fan/biggest role model and best mom you could ask for before surgery today #blessedtobeok pic.twitter.com/e9HwN08m

Very nice. Hook'em

+ Reply to Thread