+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: official 2012 atlanta braves thread

Chopper to chipper..... he does make that barehand pickup better than anyone in the game. Love seeing that play! Well, not at the $#@!in juice box

bunghole Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga's Avatar
    This is more like it. Heyward 7 games hitting - 4(?) steals.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    nice to come home to an 8-3 lead. also nice to see that it looks like they'll finally beat the mets.

bunghole Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fuga's Avatar
    SO glad I remembered it was a day game. Such fun, though I didn't truly breathe easy until about the 7th. Nice to see Freeman's bat. And Francisco's got one, too. I think Livan was wanting to get in on the hitting. They had tape of him trying on batting helmets several at-bats before he was due up.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange Shaggy Gold Club BigOrange's Avatar
    i'll take a 5-1 homestand every $#@!ing time. glad to see the guys turn it around after the 0-4 start.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    i'll take a 5-1 homestand every $#@!ing time. glad to see the guys turn it around after the 0-4 start.
    Yep. If they keep this up on the road trip I'll consider having a hope.

asshat GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT's Avatar
    As of right now, the Braves have scored more than any other NL team. The 7 game road test coming up is going to be intense, I'd be very very happy with them going 4-3.

one time dealer CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT is a rep whore. CBT's Avatar
    Going to my first Braves game next Sunday afternoon agains the Pirates. Tips from the vets on where to sit, where to park, where to go pre/post game? Anything else I should know.

asshat GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT grows his own roses GSU&UT's Avatar
    Freddie Freeman, he seems like he's kind of good.

Wow...Parra showing off his gun.

loving the offensive explosion of late. keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    Going to my first Braves game next Sunday afternoon agains the Pirates. Tips from the vets on where to sit, where to park, where to go pre/post game? Anything else I should know.
    It's been many years since I've been so I won't advise re: cool stuff. But do ride the train. Aw, hell, for all I know parking might be better.

this team is playing really $#@!ing well right now.

/nojinx

asshat pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard. pacman slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    don't get to the game too early, and leave quickly..the area is shady

take the marta to and from the game, you'll pick up a shuttle at 5 points station

get a ticket with access to the 755 club, if you can..fun stuff

Freddie has decided to play some $#@!ing baseball. God damn.

no jinx

never saw this coming after the 0-4 start. everyone is $#@!ing hitting. it can be argued that the braves are the best team in the nl right now.

I don't know that I would go that far yet, but they are damn sure in the conversation now. Dodgers series should be good.

Braves should do well seeing as how the Dodgers wins have come against the padres and the pirates pretty much.
    Last edited by Weedwacker; 04-20-2012 at 11:35 PM.

never saw this coming after the 0-4 start. everyone is $#@!ing hitting. it can be argued that the braves are the best team in the nl right now.
    We lead all MLB in runs scored - 84.

Beachy leading MLB in ERA - 0.47.

Can we keep it up? Nah, regression to the mean is a nasty inevitability. But I'm close to believing this is evidence that they can keep playing damn well enough to make the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedwacker View Post
    I don't know that I would go that far yet, but they are damn sure in the conversation now. Dodgers series should be good.

Braves should do well seeing as how the Dodgers wins have come against the padres and the pirates pretty much.
    If we do this good against the Dodgers I WILL $#@!ing believe.

Yeah no jinx, but holy hell Freddie is locked in. Of course it won't last and that's OK, but when was the last time this team lead the majors in scoring?

bunghole EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$'s Avatar
    Was a little worried about Venters and Kimbrel not being completely "back", but I feel better after tonight......2 perfect innings with 6 Ks.

In a way, they needed this game - close, hang tough.

didn't get to see the game tonight, but i agree that i'm glad they had to win a close one when the offense didn't score 10+ runs.

They've won 10 of 11.

Where the hell is Heyward?

fun series with the dodgers coming up with 2 of the 4 best teams in the nl squaring off. also, they're going to miss both kershaw and billingsley. so that's nice.

would love to get 2/3.

god i love david ross. really going to hate losing him in the offseason.

jj is getting rocked.

JJ should go to the DL when Huddy gets back. He looks like Lowe.

Jurrjens just got optioned to Gwinnett

damn, just saw that. that's surprising to me.

bunghole EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$ is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? EZ$'s Avatar
    I like this Wren guy, no nonsense, do the job or get out type of guy.
    What's up with Medlen? He hasn't pitched in a week and is way better long-relief option than Livan. Wouldn't mind seeing him pitch a little more or even take a spot start for Hanson, Hudson and Delgado every once in a while. Teheran's been good his last two starts in AAA as well, so JJ won't be missed.....at least 2012 JJ.

Yeah Kris should be brought in for long relief now. He was a starting pitcher. Very surprised to see JJ sent down to AAA, he was quoted as saying that he feels healthy and is just unsure of why he is pitching so poorly now.

good win. rubber match tomorrow night, beachy vs. ted lilly.

Love some Kimbro.

I $#@!ing hate west coast road trips. Let's win the rubber match and get home. These 1am bed times are killin me..

so i thought washington would be good this year. i even picked them to make the playoffs. but i did not expect them to have the best record in baseball almost a month into the season.

is this going to become a problem?

so i thought washington would be good this year. i even picked them to make the playoffs. but i did not expect them to have the best record in baseball almost a month into the season.

is this going to become a problem?
    Nah. Too damn early to make any bets. I did as you - pick them to be damned good, and possibly by the end too damn good. But win the division outright? Nah.

Now quit scaring me!

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    They'll be tied for best record in the league for about 70 more minutes...

bourn - cf
    prado - lf
    freeman - 1b
    mccann - c
    uggla - 2b
    chipper - 3b
    heward - rf
    pastornicky - 22
    beachy - p

rain may be an issue tonight.

Wow Guerra almost got drilled there by Mccann

holy $#@!, brian mccann just almost killed javy guerra.

Just barely got the glove up in time.

tie game!

Clutch hit by Uggla in the top of the 9th.

Old man!

atta boy chipper!

Chipper with another big hit!

Say hey, J-Hey!

God damn, well $#@!ing done by the Braves.

+ Reply to Thread