+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I'm Barely Getting Peach Fuzz"

asshat Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano grows his own roses Capt. Insano's Avatar

"I'm Barely Getting Peach Fuzz"

From the one who brought us "I slept they coach" we now can add "I'm barely getting peach fuzz" to his list of excellent quotes.

This one doesn't come from a tweet, but from an ESPN article.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...business-usual

Some other cool stuff in here includes:

Presenting linebacker Dalton Santos, the modern-day football recruit.

A throwback on the field, Santos caused mayhem from the first moment of the first practice Sunday for the Under Armour All-America Game (7:30 p.m. ET Thursday on ESPN). More than one observer wondered aloud when, not if, Santos would knock someone into next week.

He plays on the edge....
    Some recruiting tactics, while within the rules, border on bizarre -- like the coach who told Texas-committed receiver Cayleb Jones he could go to school five minutes from the Playboy Mansion, a thinly veiled suggestion about whom he might meet on the way to class.
    "When you come down to it as a player, I've got to think about what's going to be best for me," Santos said. "Ten years down the road, what school can help me take care of my kids and my family?

"That's what I want to know."
    Last edited by Capt. Insano; 02-19-2012 at 01:49 PM.

bunghole The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Moral Compass's Avatar

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    That is an unfortunate looking person.

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    matt davis quote, from the little sidebar article thingy:

"They tell you it's a pipeline to the league," Davis said. "That's the kind of stuff kids want to hear."

His advice? Take it with a grain of salt.

"There's no way I'm going to win the Heisman," Davis said, "if I go out and throw three picks in the spring game."
    dammit man; frikkin aggys done convinced this waterhead that their spring game victory really counts. unreal.

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    College programs, despite the prospects' increased awareness, continue to woo recruits with the same tricks they've used for years.

Why? Because it often works.

Safety Landon Collins, No. 7 in the ESPNU 150 out of Geismar, La., visited LSU in December and ate dinner at Texas De Brazil, one of the most expensive restaurants in Baton Rouge.

The recruits stay at the nicest hotels and spend time with the most attractive female students. It's enjoyable, for sure, according to the recruits.

"But the girls aren't going to help you through school," Collins said. "They're not going to get you up at 7 in the morning to work out or help you learn the playbook."
    lulz

bunghole PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. PsychMike's Avatar
    Texas de Brazil is the most expensive restaurant in Baton Rouge? It must really suck to live there if you're a foodie. I'd be driving my ass to The Big Easy all the time for a decent meal.

asshat perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. perfectchaos007's Avatar
    How do coaches set up playdates with girls for the recruits? Do they pay the girls?

bunghole OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Smoking_Man View Post
    matt davis quote, from the little sidebar article thingy:

dammit man; frikkin aggys done convinced this waterhead that their spring game victory really counts. unreal.
    Gotta get a win somehow man cut em a little slack. Question though. How do they count another first half lead squandered? Not real sure how that would shake down there. Thoughts?

...and ate dinner at Texas De Brazil, one of the most expensive restaurants in Baton Rouge
    ditto lulz

asshat jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. jose_medina_de_jesus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoker71 View Post
    Gotta get a win somehow man cut em a little slack. Question though. How do they count another first half lead squandered? Not real sure how that would shake down there. Thoughts?
    first half goes in the moral victory column.
    second half and final are not losses. just not enough time.

asshat r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982 Shaggy Gold Club r2k3982's Avatar
    Collins had to say that so his girl won't be all up in his $#@!.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HousHorn09's Avatar
    Davis is an idiot. Ergo, he's a perfect fit for aggy.

bunghole OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71 is thowed on that four loko. OrangeJoker71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jose_medina_de_jesus View Post
    first half goes in the moral victory column.
    second half and final are not losses. just not enough time.
    the way I see it, the offense has a 30 point lead so they win the first half then blow that lead in the second half and the defense wins. aggy math would suggest that they win twice, therefore getting two victories to put as legitimate wins on their schedule and neither team actually ever lost.

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    12th man deserves a 5th qtr on their own sacred ground & spring game. whoops! Time to wave the white surrender towels!

the way I see it, the offense has a 30 point lead so they win the first half then blow that lead in the second half and the defense wins. aggy math would suggest that they win twice, therefore getting two victories to put as legitimate wins on their schedule and neither team actually ever lost.
    How did the defense win the second half if they squandered a 30 point lead (i.e. gave up at least 30 points)?

Wouldn't the offense win the first half AND the defense win the first half, thus two victories already and thus can count the game as a win and go home?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectchaos007 View Post
    How do coaches set up playdates with girls for the recruits? Do they pay the girls?

This is pretty much how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaskimo View Post
    How did the defense win the second half if they squandered a 30 point lead (i.e. gave up at least 30 points)?

Wouldn't the offense win the first half AND the defense win the first half, thus two victories already and thus can count the game as a win and go home?
    How could any defense win a half in which they gave up 30 points. I'm so confused $#@!!!!! Maybe I'll call an aggroid and get a handle on this thing. Only one of them can possibly understand this.

asshat The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link grows his own roses The Missing Link's Avatar
    Safety Landon Collins, No. 7 in the ESPNU 150 out of Geismar, La., visited LSU in December and ate dinner at Texas De Brazil, one of the most expensive restaurants in Baton Rouge.
    Self-reported violation?

Quote Originally Posted by The Moral Compass View Post
    I see chrome Fram air filters in our future.

asshat CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan Shaggy Gold Club CPHornFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silky Johnson View Post
    This is pretty much how it works.

I imagine the aggy locker room to be a lot like this, but with 60% more gay.

+ Reply to Thread