+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: staying ahead of the decommits - sumlin's 2013 class

Quote Originally Posted by DFWBear View Post
    Neither recurits nor signees are allowed to be around NFL folks . . . don't know if that is a NCAA rule, but its a Baylor rule.

Instead, we simply parade them around the campus w/ our hostesses, then they attend the practice immediately afterwards.
    Hostesses are prohibited by the NCAA. I'm sure a coach that gave Will Lyles $10K wouldn't care.

asshat DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    Hostesses are prohibited by the NCAA. I'm sure a coach that gave Will Lyles $10K wouldn't care.
    Nope, he probably wouldn't.

I won't even pretend to know what's legal and what's not. I was just told that recruits yesterday didn't attend the NFL portion, and spent time the milling about w/ hostesses. Whether that guy knows what the $#@! he's talking about, I don't know.

asshat Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet's Avatar
    followed almost immediately by this gem:

taking the Mack Brown approach
    said without a hint of irony . . .
    Mack Brown doesn't pull a kid's offer if he visits elsewhere. He just won't guarantee their spot and will try to recruit over them.

asshat DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear grows his own roses DFWBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Mack Brown doesn't pull a kid's offer if he visits elsewhere. He just won't guarantee their spot and will try to recruit over them.
    What was the deal w/ Ahmad Dixon? I know he decomitted from us in January, but I don't think he had an offer anymore from Texas if memory serves. He wound up back at Baylor.

Is it he doesn't take recruits back if they decommit and commit elsewhere, even for a brief amount of time?

asshat BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    I've always heard that if you actually decommit, the cord is severed and you are no longer welcome. I'm sure exceptions are made, but I believe that to be the general rule.

asshat The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link's Avatar
    I've always seen it as tit-for-tat or a team-first approach to recruiting.

If you look elsewhere, Mack will look elsewhere. If you cut rope, Mack will cut rope. I'd guess that if you call up and apologize, Mack would take you back.

In other words, we will be as commited to you as you are to us.

What was the deal w/ Ahmad Dixon? I know he decomitted from us in January, but I don't think he had an offer anymore from Texas if memory serves. He wound up back at Baylor.
    We would have taken Dixon back except he had started to get involved with Lyles. As soon as we found out, his chances with us were totally gone.

asshat thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid slams and goes hard. thewacokid's Avatar
    Pretty sure that's not true, otherwise we wouldn't have had to dispatch with Old Freak Nasty.

Their 247 mod went off the rails.

Taylor Hamm8651 posts
    Johnny will look good in one of those really cool "Committed" shirts Baylor has out now.
    All kidding aside, Baylor's 2013 class is not even in the same realm as A&M's. It won't be comparable at all, at any point during this recruiting cycle to A&M's, and if Sumlin wanted to poach any one of their current commits he could at any moment. So far, outside Jefferson, who's undoubtedly replaceable, Sumlin has passed on every one of their current pledges. Chris Johnson wants to be an Aggie in the worst way.Things will get worse from here on out in Waco. They got absolutely embarrassed by a 6-6 A&M team last year, caught OU and Texas while they were down, and they lose their Heisman trophy winner and leading receiver. Once the season starts and the cubbies struggle, which they will, all their momentum will be lost. Or if they land a big-time prospect, or an under the radar player like Adrian Colbert, schools like Texas or Oklahoma will pull the robbery Jersey Shore style. Plus they are stuck in the drowning Big-12 conference where they will always be stuck playing their favorite playschool game...Follow the leader
    9 hours ago

asshat victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88's Avatar
    That guy is a joke of a "journalist". Perfect representative for their classless idiotic fanbase.

A&M will continue to have a 100 decommits for as long as they continue to offer 100 scholarships a season. A kid who might have them in his top 5 or backup option will commit to save his place while he looks around. Sumlin will learn quickly that if he wants to take the big swinging $#@! approach to letting commits look around then he'd better drastically reduce their scholarship offers. I personally don't think A&M has the clout to pull this off and is better off by continuing to take the tiny dangling $#@! approach of offering everybody who breaths and hoping they continue to get their couple studs a year who UT doesn't have room for, is a gomer legacy, etc. That'll keep them mediocre to suck which is where they've been for over a decade. Trying anything different besides outright cheating probably leaves them at suck to $#@! for eternity.

aggy will continue to have decommits as long as they continue to be a second tier program.

furthermore, few elite recruits grow up with aggy as their dream school and few elite recruits are going to have their head turned by aggy and B/CS. It is always going to be an uphill battle for them against the historical powers in the region unless they somehow start winning big in the SEC.

asshat The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by victory88 View Post
    That guy is a joke of a "journalist". Perfect representative for their classless idiotic fanbase.
    Shaggy's regular Bear crowd seems pretty level-headed.

bunghole JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo's Avatar
    That was the aggy 247 in case you couldnt tell

Their 247 mod went off the rails.

Taylor Hamm8651 posts
    Johnny will look good in one of those really cool "Committed" shirts Baylor has out now.
    All kidding aside, Baylor's 2013 class is not even in the same realm as A&M's. It won't be comparable at all, at any point during this recruiting cycle to A&M's, and if Sumlin wanted to poach any one of their current commits he could at any moment. So far, outside Jefferson, who's undoubtedly replaceable, Sumlin has passed on every one of their current pledges. Chris Johnson wants to be an Aggie in the worst way.Things will get worse from here on out in Waco. They got absolutely embarrassed by a 6-6 A&M team last year, caught OU and Texas while they were down, and they lose their Heisman trophy winner and leading receiver. Once the season starts and the cubbies struggle, which they will, all their momentum will be lost. Or if they land a big-time prospect, or an under the radar player like Adrian Colbert, schools like Texas or Oklahoma will pull the robbery Jersey Shore style. Plus they are stuck in the drowning Big-12 conference where they will always be stuck playing their favorite playschool game...Follow the leader
    9 hours ago
    That is one very insecure rant by their Mod. How threatened are they by Baylor? It lacks a certain...what is the word....maturity level one would expect from a grown up let alone a moderator of their site. This young man was called "undoubtedly replaceable" yet I recall vividly how he was supposedly so much better than Jake Oliver.

I just loved the random shot at the Big 12 in summation. It was like his feelings just got hurt and he was going to lash out at everyone he could think of.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    So RB Johnny Jefferson decommitted from Aggy yesterday. Apparently the guy’s dad was a member. Haha. The following posts occurred.

Hamm: Guys he's afraid the compete. The depth chart at A&M was his biggest reasoning. It also sounds like Baylor and TCU have been doing their fair share of negative recruiting

Dad: Dont know you, but i can tell you that this is not true on both accounts. Please if you are talking to my son, please use his words and not your own when it comes to his frame of mind. Thanks.

Hamm: Mr. Jefferson I'm going to PM you my apology and an explanation

Hamm: First of all I didn't mean any disrespect. That was my opinion and I never sugarcoat how I feel. Johnny said there were "like 6 running backs on campus" which isn't factual. He said he didn't feel he would ever get the ball at A&M. To me, initially, that sounded like someone who didn't want to compete against a healthy load of RBs. He talked about TCU and Baylor's depth chart and who exactly they were losing. I understand where he's coming from and that's what I meant with my post. If he thinks he can get on the field quicker somewhere else, more power to him. I think Johnny is a tremendous kid with a TON of talent. He was also very respectful with me and all the media in his interviews. That was the only issue he said he had with A&M, was the depth chart, so that's why I assumed he didn't want to compete against that many RBs. Should I have worded that post better? Probably so. Again, the best of luck to Johnny where ever he lands.

Having an Aggie recruiting site openly trash recruits is a sure fire way to build positive momentum for your program. What a bag of $#@! Taylor Hamm is.

asshat BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newy25 View Post
    Having an Aggie recruiting site openly trash recruits is a sure fire way to build positive momentum for your program. What a bag of $#@! Taylor Hamm is.
    His vitriol is like his tips, frosty.

Quote Originally Posted by neonmoon44 View Post
    So RB Johnny Jefferson decommitted from Aggy yesterday. Apparently the guy’s dad was a member. Haha. The following posts occurred.

Hamm: Guys he's afraid the compete. The depth chart at A&M was his biggest reasoning. It also sounds like Baylor and TCU have been doing their fair share of negative recruiting

Dad: Dont know you, but i can tell you that this is not true on both accounts. Please if you are talking to my son, please use his words and not your own when it comes to his frame of mind. Thanks.

Hamm: Mr. Jefferson I'm going to PM you my apology and an explanation

Hamm: First of all I didn't mean any disrespect. That was my opinion and I never sugarcoat how I feel. Johnny said there were "like 6 running backs on campus" which isn't factual. He said he didn't feel he would ever get the ball at A&M. To me, initially, that sounded like someone who didn't want to compete against a healthy load of RBs. He talked about TCU and Baylor's depth chart and who exactly they were losing. I understand where he's coming from and that's what I meant with my post. If he thinks he can get on the field quicker somewhere else, more power to him. I think Johnny is a tremendous kid with a TON of talent. He was also very respectful with me and all the media in his interviews. That was the only issue he said he had with A&M, was the depth chart, so that's why I assumed he didn't want to compete against that many RBs. Should I have worded that post better? Probably so. Again, the best of luck to Johnny where ever he lands.

Link?... worth it for the Aggie hall of shame

I'm a big fan of manipulaing quotes to show people how dumb they are:

Quote Originally Posted by Fake Taylor Hamm
    All kidding aside, A&M's 2013 class is not even in the same realm as LSU's. It won't be comparable at all, at any point during this recruiting cycle to LSU's, and if Miles wanted to poach any one of their current commits he could at any moment. So far Miles has passed on every one of their current pledges. Ishmael Wilson wants to be a Tiger in the worst way. Things will get worse from here on out in College Station. They got absolutely embarrassed by a 8-5 Missouri team last year, and they lose their quarterback and leading receiver. Once the season starts and the sheep-humpers struggle, which they will, all their momentum will be lost. Or if they land a big-time prospect, or an under the radar player like Braylon Addison, schools like TCU or Oregon will pull the robbery Jersey Shore style. Plus they are stuck in the cheating SEC conference where they will always be stuck playing their favorite playschool game...Smear the queer - only they are the queer.

asshat Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet grows his own roses Prophet's Avatar
    Isn't Hamm the piece of $#@! who claimed to "hear the same rumors" that the aggy blog cited when it claimed Gray was given 250k to sign with Texas? Didn't he make some $#@! up about Mike Davis before that? Now he PMS'd all over some thread because a player chose Baylor over them? How does that douchebag still have a job?

asshat Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore. Degenerate Gardener is a rep whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    How does that douchebag still have a job?
    Douchebags are easily camouflaged in College Station.

I'm gonna take a moment to thank the aggy collective for the entertainment it has provided and will provide for eternity. They might be right: the big 12 will never be the same.

Don't mind me while I sit back and watch the decommit train start up.

a&m commit Jonathan Wiggins to visit LSU. Guess sumlin will have to pull his offer now

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fhetw View Post
    a&m commit Jonathan Wiggins to visit LSU. Guess sumlin will have to pull his offer now
    I bet they don't pull it

He let Joas go to Baylor and then cut the other guy when another team did the same thing.

Banned AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by The Missing Link View Post
    I'm a big fan of manipulaing quotes to show people how dumb they are:
    Our recruiting class is ranking higher moron. They've offered Kohl Stewart, Isiah Golden, and Jamar Gibson. Ishmael Wilson is actively recruiting for A&M.

They've offered Reggie Chevis and the kid is going to be an Ag.

And TCU will pull the robbery on us Jersey Shore style? Lulz, Ed Pope says hi.
    Last edited by AGGHOLE; 03-26-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Banned AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Newy25 View Post
    Bahahahaha. Ketch and Shuttlesworth have done their fair share of damage. Peter Jinkens supposedly had "street agent" ties but after he committed to horn, no mention whatsoever.

thanks obama jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? jt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AGGHOLE View Post
    Bahahahaha. Ketch and Shuttlesworth have done their fair share of damage. Peter Jinkens supposedly had "street agent" ties but after he committed to horn, no mention whatsoever.
    so, where was the damage?

bunghole Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Where there you go: Reported by reputable internet tough guy Aggohole. Must be accurate now.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisman 98 View Post
    Where there you go: Reported by reputable internet tough guy Aggohole. Must be accurate now.
    I am pretty tough aren't I

bunghole Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Heisman 98 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    I am pretty tough aren't I
    Peter Jinkens requests an appointment to confirm your toughness. 8o)

asshat victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. victory88's Avatar
    Lol... Sumlin won't have the balls to pull Higgin's offer. If he decommits like Jefferson, they Sumlin will say he pulled his offer. If he stays committed, you won't hear a peep from that $#@!wad.

It is a convenient way to look tough as a coach but to be called on it so soon and not to do something would make him look so weak.

"If they want to look around, they're not committed to Texas A&M," he said. "Our guys understand that. Some have said they want to look around. If so, guess what? You're not committed to us." - Kevin Sumlin

let's see if Wiggins' offer gets pulled or not

asshat r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982 grows his own roses r2k3982's Avatar
    "If they want to look around, they're not committed to Texas A&M," he said. "Our guys understand that. Some have said they want to look around. If so, guess what? You're not committed to us." - Kevin Sumlin

They're trying to spin this as "he's saying the player is still committed to play for us, but not committed to us so we will look around to fill his position just like he is looking for another scholarship." So that way when Sumlin doesn't pull his offer, they can say he never said he would pull his offer just that they would look around.

Do you guys actually believe that Jefferson's offer was pulled?

hey, it's the way every single coach has played it for forever - guy at end of class wants to look around? i'm a hardass. hassan ridgeway wants to visit college station? well . . .we talked to him and now he's firm.

which means wiggins' offer won't get pulled, since we're not exactly swimming in talent at the safety position.

Sumlin didn't pull Jeffeson's offer and he won't pull Wiggins' either.

I think much of this discussion is more in response to aggy fans claiming Jefferson's offer was pulled, versus the conventional wisdom that he decomitted in favor of Baylor. I.e. Fans trying to save face with Jefferson under an alleged new policy that presumably should mean Wiggins' offer will be pulled if/when he visits LSU.

And I don't think Mack has ever, nor will ever, pull an offer simply because a recruit visits another school, and I'm not sure that's even his stance. I believe his position is more along the lines of, if someone else at your position commits in the meantime, your spot may get taken if we run out of room. In which case you may get stuck playing for aggy in CS, which is usually eye-opening enough to keep the recruit in check.

Quote Originally Posted by The Missing Link View Post
    Do you guys actually believe that Jefferson's offer was pulled?
    hah... only aggy. the kid decommitted before Sumlin pulled his offer.

asshat ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore. ChrisApplewhite is a rep whore.
    You guys make too much of this.

"If you visit, you're not committed here" only means that we (the school) will look to fill your spot, since we don't count you as a commit anymore, but the offer still stands. A&M has to fill their class, they can't just sit and watch all these guys bail.

All the offers still stand. If the kids want to come back, they can.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    hey, it's the way every single coach has played it for forever - guy at end of class wants to look around? i'm a hardass. hassan ridgeway wants to visit college station? well . . .we talked to him and now he's firm.

which means wiggins' offer won't get pulled, since we're not exactly swimming in talent at the safety position.
    Cool story, brah. No... not really.

The funniest part about this is that Wiggins is probably among your two or three least talented 2013 recruits.

asshat Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death Shaggy Gold Club Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisApplewhite View Post

"If you visit, you're not committed here" only means that we (the school) will look to fill your spot, since we don't count you as a commit anymore, but the offer still stands. A&M has to fill their class, they can't just sit and watch all these guys bail.

finally someone posts the correct answer

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisApplewhite View Post

That's fine but that's not what the aggys were trumpeting. They were thumping their chests about how tough Sumlin was with recruits and they explicitly claimed that he pulled Jefferson's offer, which of course was false.

bunghole tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus slams and goes hard. tkalmus's Avatar
    Update 3-29-12

Decommits (2)-Christian Lacouture and Johnny Jefferson (Baylor)

Possibles (7)
    Jamar Gibson - Soft Commit/Grade risk
    Derrick Griffin - Grade risk
    Kohl Stewart - Florida/MLB risk
    Ishmael Wilson - LSU risk
    Joas Aguilar - Looking Around (Baylor)
    Jonathan Wiggins - Looking Around (LSU)
    Isaiah Golden - Headcase

Solid (6)- Gonzalez, Gustafson, Huggins, White, Davis, and Adeboyejo

By far my favorite soap opera/drama on the internet.

Jay Arnold committed today - strongside DE from rockwall heath. Most sites have him in the 70s, liucci has him in the, um, 30s.

Not a great offer list and ok film; pretty average first step but decent speed, a good motor and big frame. Hopefully he can get up to 280ish and be a decent run stopping sde.

Jay Arnold committed today - strongside DE from rockwall heath. Most All sites have him in the 70s unranked, liucci has him in the, um, 30s.

Not a great offer list and ok film; pretty average first step but decent speed, a good motor and big frame. Hopefully he can get up to 280ish and be a decent run stopping sde.
    In the early version of the LSR, I believe he was in the 95-100 range. He's was bumped from the LSR in early March, and he hasn't shown up on any other lists besides Luicci's.

+ Reply to Thread