+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: staying ahead of the decommits - sumlin's 2013 class

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Marrow View Post
    Amateurs. Showers is their QB of the future.
    true.

Davis is their QB of the next future
    false, wr/s of the future.

Manziel is their QB of the future after next
    false, slot of the future.

and Hill is their QB of the future after that.
    true!

Oh, and Reggie was better than Vince.
    decent debate heading into '05 . . .

asshat mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    Kenny Hill committed at the spring game - this is our QB of the future, absolutely love him in the offense.
    He's the #5 QB in the state -- not country, just Texas. These are the guys that aggy should be getting.

Reggie vs. Vince...decent debate heading into '05...
    Yes, and the Titanic was unsinkable before the iceberg.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Kenny Hill is going to be a serious threat to sign a pro baseball contract.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    Showers is going to struggle this season, and Johnny Football is going to come in and destroy everyone!! rabble rabble

Kenny Hill is good. Stewart is good for that offense, in a Case-Keenum-11,000-yards-but-undrafted kind of way.

Showers and Manziel were never threats to the crown, imo, and as good an athlete is Matt Davis is, he has a long way to go to corral that into what they'll need him to be. I see a couple struggling years followed by one of those 3 younger dudes lighting it up for a few seasons down the road, as much as an undermanned SEC can light it up.

The defense will still be awful and they'll be lucky to be what Arkansas is now. I expect a Jay Cutler era Vandy type team.

asshat Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisApplewhite View Post
    I expect a Jay Cutler era Vandy type team.
    Without the Jay Cutler part.

Banned AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen
    QB smack? hmmmm

Banned AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen AGGHOLE is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    Kenny Hill is going to be a serious threat to sign a pro baseball contract.
    Naw he wont. Kohl Stewart is very much so though.

Quote Originally Posted by AGGHOLE View Post
    QB smack? hmmmm
    because aggys don't talk $#@! about stuff they suck at

QB smack? hmmmm
    scoreboard smack got redundant

bunghole dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens slams and goes hard. dluens's Avatar
    QB smack? hmmmm
    When noodle arm Case beats the best aggy team in years, I would say QB smack is appropriate.

asshat The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link's Avatar
    Kenny Hill committed at the spring game - this is our QB of the future, absolutely love him in the offense.
    I don't get this. It's not like Hill has a great deal more athleticism than Stewart, and Stewart's got the better arm and a much higher ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Missing Link View Post
    I don't get this. It's not like Hill has a great deal more athleticism than Stewart, and Stewart's got the better arm and a much higher ceiling.
    you clearly love football and break down a lot more of these kids than i do - but some of your takes are just bizarre to me. for starters, who cares about ceilings, especially when you're talking about the quarterback of the spread offense at the college level. somewhere on the internet im sure someone is trying to argue gilbert's ceiling > colt's ceiling.

hill has a quicker release, is far more accurate, is a marginally better athlete and will arrive in college station having run an offense with similar reads since about 6th grade. unless showers improves his accuracy by a decent amount, i think hill is the starter the day he walks on campus.

asshat The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. The Missing Link's Avatar
    hill has a quicker release, is far more accurate, is a marginally better athlete and will arrive in college station having run an offense with similar reads since about 6th grade. unless showers improves his accuracy by a decent amount, i think hill is the starter the day he walks on campus.
    Neither will be ready when they hit campus. Hill is not more accurate and he severely limits what the offense will be able to do. He isn't athletic enough to be a true dual-threat, and he can't hit the deep mesh route.

And I hate to tell you, spread-option is not equal to air raid.

Hill is not more accurate.
    you're cray.

and he severely limits what the offense will be able to do.
    is he limited more by his above-average arm or above-accurate accuracy? surely kohl stewart and his blistering 54% completion rate will do better in a timing based offense.

and he can't hit the deep mesh route.
    this is the most specifically bizarre complaint ever - please post film of him repeatedly missing the deep mesh route. i'm back to thinking your ctj's drinking game sock.

spread-option is not equal to air raid.
    you could pick apart nuance, or look at 30 seconds of southlake film and realize many of the concepts and route combinations are similar and/or the exact same.

i love hill for this offense, and think he'll do great. i may be wrong, as projecting quarterbacks is a bit of playing blind darts, but not for any of the reasons you posted.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Naw he wont. Kohl Stewart is very much so though.
    Both of them are potential top draft prospects.

I exchanged texts with a scout friend of mine just yesterday on this subject, I asked him if he thought Kenny Hill could end up being top 5 round talent or better, his response "there is no question"

Unless Hill elects to enroll early prepare to sweat this one out all the way until the MLB July signing deadline in 2013.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    mlb prospects notwithstanding, i'd take hill over stewart all day, every day.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    mlb prospects notwithstanding, i'd take hill over stewart all day, every day.
    Yes and he has the "it" factor. His work in the state championship was phenomenal. That being said Gilbert also had a phenomenal showing the state championship as well.

asshat Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico's Avatar
    and he can't hit the deep mesh route
    99.9% of mesh routes are short to intermediate routes. Deep mesh routes are not a staple of any offense.

Perhaps you meant another route combination?

asshat Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer's Avatar
    Yes and he has the "it" factor.
    yep that "it" factor includes being only the 4th or 5th best QB in the state this year.

I'm sure the Kenny Hill is better than Swoopes & Barrett rants have already started

That being said Reggie McNeal also had a phenomenal showing the state championship as well.
    fify

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    i don't recall many people touting kenny hill until after SLCs playoff run. to be fair, i only look here. but usually if a kid is good someone here is talking about him.

Fico: I meant the over route. Not deep persay, but deeper than the shallow route. I think it has to do with his height - he struggles getting it over traffic and still making it a quick pass. When a DB pressures the route, he'll overthrow it or simply won't throw it. As opposed to the under route where you can just zip it at their chest.

If I had to pick a true freshman to run my offense it would probably be Hill, but if I had a year or two to work with them give me Stewart. And I wouldn't want to keep Hill around for 4 years.

I'm not sure Kincade wouldn't be a better option for A&M He is capable as an immediate starter. He's a step slower than Hill, but he has better arm strength - making him more capable of becoming a long-term solution. None of them are game-changing run-threats, but Hill is quicker and a long-strider and will be able to evade pressure better.

All that said, if A&M is looking to start a freshman QB, there is no good solution in this year's crop.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    i don't recall many people touting kenny hill until after SLCs playoff run. to be fair, i only look here. but usually if a kid is good someone here is talking about him.
    He's not a elite-level arm is why. He reads well, minimizes mistakes, and makes plays with his feet, but he isn't going to light it up on 3rd and long.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    Christian Lacouture, a defensive end out of A&M Consolidated in College Station, Texas, on Saturday became NU's sixth known commitment for its 2013 recruiting class. He made an unofficial visit to Nebraska this weekend.
    http://www.omaha.com/article/2012050...cruit-for-2013

bunghole JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo slams and goes hard. JohnnyChimpo's Avatar
    Ouch. Hurts if you can't keep the hometown kids around

asshat mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChimpo View Post
    Ouch. Hurts if you can't keep the hometown kids around
    according to texags, he is no big loss, lulz...

Kid is big, strong and athletic. He is purely potential.

JJ Bynum got double teamed most of the time and he outplayed everyone on the Dline for Consol. Goodman and Gilbert both outplayed Lacouture.

Kid has potential but he is more than likely not contributing anywhere the first or second year. He is a project. If he is coachable, he will probably contribute later in his career but he is raw right now.

Like I said.....of the 4 Dlinemen at Consol this year, he was the 4th best.

Hometown kid, kind of. He's the kid from New England that moved to Midland to play Texas ball his sophomore year. Then he and his family moved to College Station when he committed to A&M as a junior. When Sherman was canned he decommitted. His family is kind of weird. That said, he's obviously talented, and I'll take a weird family with a good DE.

asshat mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyaAg View Post
    Hometown kid, kind of. He's the kid from New England that moved to Midland to play Texas ball his sophomore year. Then he and his family moved to College Station when he committed to A&M as a junior. When Sherman was canned he decommitted. His family is kind of weird. That said, he's obviously talented, and I'll take a weird family with a good DE.
    Almost a perfect fit for aggy:

Weird family? Check
    Lives in Collie Station? Check
    Mediocre at football? NO check

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    Ishmael Wilson offered by Lsu.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    i wonder how this one plays out.

bunghole the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? the chronic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    i wonder how this one plays out.
    read title of thread for most likely scenario.

That's all he was waiting for. Only a matter of time now.

asshat neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44 Shaggy Gold Club neonmoon44's Avatar
    From what I read, he said it doesn't matter and that he's strong to Aggy.

but yeah....

he's going to l$u. aggy is and always has been a temporary commitment until something better comes along.

bunghole Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard. Teebox slams and goes hard.
    "Placeholder U"

Banned Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen Urinal Cake is a Model Citizen
    Derrick Griffin is going to take visits this summer.

That should put Sumlins no visit policy to the test.

He must be thinking that he's actually going to qualify now and doesn't need the A&M safety blankly anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple Jack View Post
    That should put Sumlins no visit policy to the test.

He must be thinking that he's actually going to qualify now and doesn't need the A&M safety blankly anymore.
    Or Saben told him he has gotten much dumber kids through Bama's admissions.

Derrick Griffin is going to take visits this summer.
    What Community College?

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    Playing with big boys now Coach Sumlin. Have fun!

UPDATE: 5/23/2012

Decommits (3)- Ty Slanina (TCU), Christian Lacouture (Nebraska) and Johnny Jefferson (Baylor)

Possibles (7)
    Jamar Gibson - Soft Commit/Grade risk
    Derrick Griffin - Soft Commit/Grade risk
    Kohl Stewart - Florida/MLB risk
    Ishmael Wilson - LSU risk (now with an offer)
    Joas Aguilar - Looking Around (Baylor)
    Jonathan Wiggins - Looking Around (LSU)
    Isaiah Golden - Headcase

Solid (8)- Adeboyejo, Arnold, Davis, Hill, Huggins, Gonzalez, Gustafson, and White

PDATE: 5/23/2012

Decommits (3)- Ty Slanina (TCU), Christian Lacouture (Nebraska) and Johnny Jefferson (Baylor)

Possibles (7)
    Jamar Gibson - Soft Commit/Grade risk (I don't think they consider him a commit anymore)
    Derrick Griffin - Soft Commit/Grade risk
    Kohl Stewart - Florida/MLB risk
    Ishmael Wilson - LSU risk (now with an offer)
    Joas Aguilar - Looking Around (Baylor)
    Jonathan Wiggins - Looking Around (LSU)
    Isaiah Golden - Headcase (look at LSU Maybe)
    Quincy Adeboyejo - Possibly taking visits this summer (Clemson)

Solid (8)- , Arnold, Davis, Hill, Huggins, Gonzalez, Gustafson, and White

that update got you 2 green bars tkalmus. appreciate it. i have an ag in the office that i torment w/ this knowledge at least once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    that update got you 2 green bars tkalmus. appreciate it. i have an ag in the office that i torment w/ this knowledge at least once a week.
    Thx jt, any time an Ag gives me crap about losing TJ I just send them this link

Brett Wade to A&M

mulch hauler SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII's Avatar
    he's 43 on luicci's top 44. watch him skyrocket to 11.

advantage: aggies

fucktard Analyze That hates puppies and Jesus.
    This is a 2014 note.

Apparently Bo Davis was evaluating Leonard Fournette today in Practice. For those who don't know Fournette is the top RB for 2014 from St. Augustine HS, New Orleans, Louisiana. Just wondering if you have heard any more to this.

asshat irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan Shaggy Gold Club irishtexan's Avatar
    Why is this under the aggy recruiting thread of misery?

Quote Originally Posted by tkalmus View Post
    Brett Wade to A&M
    Pretty solid grab for A&M. There aren't a lot of LBs in this class, and Wade is in the top tier.

+ Reply to Thread