+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i'm going to ottawa...

i'm going to ottawa...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...764832533.html

super mario sex - w4m

Date: 2011-12-21, 10:35PM EST

i know this is super $#@!in weird, but what is craigslist for if not freaky ass sex fantasies.

i want to $#@! super mario. i want a guy to wear overalls, a red shirt and hat and $#@! me hard (while occasionally saying the catchphrases like 'letsa go!' and 'mamma mia'). i guess to look the part it would be wicked if you had dark hair.

you have to leave your costume on during the whole encounter. if you're really into it, i can wear a pink dress and pretend to be princess peach.

any takers for my weird fetish? ill be in ottawa this weekend

WA-HOO!

asshat MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard Shaggy Gold Club MagnificentBastard's Avatar

asshat TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR GORN TOR's Avatar
    Bet its not a chick.

Betcha it's CrazyChick...

asshat honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn grows his own roses honolulu horn's Avatar
    I like that Mario is the advertisement on this page.

And you found this how?

Quote Originally Posted by Dillo Pad View Post
    And you found this how?
    don't look for freaky sex, don't find no freaky sex.

+ Reply to Thread