+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obama's 57th Apology to Foreign Leader

asshat TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club

Obama's 57th Apology to Foreign Leader

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/elec...icle-1.1027945

President Obama's regret over an American military base's burning of Korans in Afghanistan is one sorry apology, Newt Gingrich says.

The struggling Republican presidential candidate ripped the commander in chief on Thursday, calling Obama's apology to Afghan President Hamid Karzai "astonishing" and undeserved.

"There seems to be nothing that radical Islamists can do to get Barack Obama's attention in a negative way and he is consistently apologizing to people who do not deserve the apology of the President of the United States period," the ex-House Speaker said while stumping in Washington state.

The torching of the Islamic holy books has triggered deadly protests this week. Two U.S. troops were among those killed in retaliation for the burnings.

Obama issued the formal apology in a letter, after charred copies of the Koran were found in a garbage pit on a U.S. air base earlier in the week.

Should Obama have apologized to Karzai? Should Karzai have apologized to Obama? Compare Koran burning to killing in your answers.
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 02-24-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Dark and Stormy washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn's Avatar
    If you were the President today Tahoe, would you have expressed your regret?

asshat bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    Hope Emoryoid is taking notes.

asshat TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by washparkhorn View Post
    I don't know. The question can't be viewed in a vacuum. (But as an aside, the idea of me being President is good.)

I view an apology, whether it's from a country, a company an individual or whatever as kind of a negotiation mechanism. It may be other things as well, but negotiation is frequently a big component. If the US apologizes to Afghanistan it is engaging in a diplomatic act to produce a difference in the relationship. An apology must be viewed in the total picture of the relationship. I may well have made this or some of Obama's apologies. But if TahoeHorn were President you wouldn't get the impression that the United States of America was a sniveling, obsequious actor. You'd get the impression that it was the greatest nation in the history of the planet.
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 02-24-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Banned TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen
    So we burn their books and they kill our soldiers. Islam is definitely a religion of peace.

asshat Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang's Avatar
    "There seems to be nothing that radical Islamists can do to get Barack Obama's attention in a negative way
    Newt's such a $#@!. Hey dumb$#@!, Bin Laden says hi. From the ocean floor.

asshat Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    I don't know. The question can't be viewed in a vacuum. (But as an aside, the idea of me being President is good.)

I view an apology, whether it's from a country, a company an individual or whatever as kind of a negotiation mechanism. It may be other things as well, but negotiation is frequently a big component. If the US apologizes to Afghanistan it is engaging in a diplomatic act to produce a difference in the relationship. An apology must be viewed in the total picture of the relationship. I may well have made this or some of Obama's apologies. But if TahoeHorn were President you wouldn't get the impression that the United States of America was a sniveling, obsequious actor. You'd get the impression that it was the greatest nation in the history of the planet.
    Yeah...Obama "snivels" as he sends armed drones all over the middle east.

WTF?

asshat Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGarnetLantern View Post
    So we burn their books and they kill our soldiers. Islam is definitely a religion of peace.
    haha. nice one.

man, i wish i had another planet to get to.

asshat Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76 grows his own roses Rip76's Avatar
    "From the ocean floor."

;)

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Could have sworn it was only the 56th.

asshat BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore.
    We are dealing with a civilization and people that were probably more advanced 1000 years ago than they are today. Our apology doesnt mean anything to them anyway. Even if the story is untrue, it would have been reported as fact and they would still have rioted, killed etc. This is how propaganda works over there. Their opinions of us are based upon fiction, not fact. we can build 1000 schools, give their women the right to vote and live without fear of being stoned, build 1000 hospitals, etc. and they will still continue to hate us. Obama is playing diplomat. The only problem is that he is a terrible one.
    Last edited by BritishHorn; 02-24-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: typo

Banned TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen TheGarnetLantern is a Model Citizen
    I think it's funny that some in academia and in the media praise Islam and bash Christianity, when Islam is essentially today what Christianity was thousands of years ago. I also love how groups like NOW will protest the $#@! out of women not getting "equal pay" here, yet ignore the fact that women in the Islamic world are treated like Aggies treat livestock. If you really care about women's rights, stop creating bull$#@! non-issues here and worry about all the honor killings that these women suffer through in their ass backwards world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gil Bang View Post
    Newt's such a $#@!. Hey dumb$#@!, Bin Laden says hi. From the ocean floor.
    That's if you believe that OBL was killed when the Feds said he was killed. Many believe he has been dead for years.

asshat bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova's Avatar
    I may well have made this or some of Obama's apologies. But if TahoeHorn were President you wouldn't get the impression that the United States of America was a sniveling, obsequious actor. You'd get the impression that it was the greatest nation in the history of the planet.
    Exactly- this isn't about anything Obama actually did. This is about your personal impression of Obama compared to your idealized version of how a president is supposed to look and sound.

So while the real life president snivels his way through an occupation of two countries, orders the death of Osama Bin Laden and continues the bull$#@! foreign adventures of your previous Republican Stand-Taller, you pine for the days of President Reagan emoting tough in retreat from a barracks full of dead marines in Lebanon on his way to go punch out Grenada.

asshat BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore. BritishHorn is a rep whore.
    If Obama was shrewd diplomat, he would have received something in return for the apology. Same thing goes for the issues with Iran. Our administration keeps begging the iranians not to do anything when we should be telling them not to do anything. Men in that area of the world are not progressives. The respect strength and despise weakness. We are considered weak to them. They therefore do not respect us and do not fear us. they laugh at us.

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    I have no problem with Obama apologizing for something that we know is an issue over there. The Afghans have brought up before that we careless in desecrating the Koran. It was a mistake to burn them which isn't the custom that Muslims use to dispose of the Koran. When in Rome and $#@!. Yes, they aren't a religion of peace. I grant that so we shouldn't do stupid, careless $#@! that we now know will cause a horribly negative reaction. 2 US soldiers are now dead (killed by an Afghan soldier) because of one of our guys burning the Koran. We feed more Muslims to the Taliban when we do things like this.

Bottom line though is we really need to get the $#@! out of there. It is a can't win scenario. I feel bad for all the poor Afghan women, girls, and moderate Muslims who are going to be persecuted and oppressed when we leave but honestly I value our men and women's lives more. We cannot win in Afghanistan. We should have never tried to win. The surge was a failure. We need to now just get the $#@! out of there so things like the Koran being burned don't happen any more.

I think it's funny that some in academia and in the media praise Islam and bash Christianity, when Islam is essentially today what Christianity was thousands of years ago. I also love how groups like NOW will protest the $#@! out of women not getting "equal pay" here, yet ignore the fact that women in the Islamic world are treated like Aggies treat livestock. If you really care about women's rights, stop creating bull$#@! non-issues here and worry about all the honor killings that these women suffer through in their ass backwards world.
    Shinebox

That's if you believe that OBL was killed when the Feds said he was killed. Many believe he has been dead for years.
    Last edited by bozo_casanova; 02-24-2012 at 01:49 PM.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Don't get me started on Islamic Ag Feminists time traveling through a religious wormhole controlled by NOW and the Mills College comparative lit department.

Quote Originally Posted by bozo_casanova View Post

Cool they acknowledge that it's occurring. So what else have they done or did you just google NOW and Sharia Law and post the first result?

As for the second thing, Do you believe everything the federal government tells you or just when Obama tells you it?

Quote Originally Posted by BritishHorn View Post
    If Obama was shrewd diplomat, he would have received something in return for the apology. ...
    This is the point. The idea is to effect a result. Obama engages in gratuitous groveling.

When I was a child my parents would apologize to me if they wronged me. But trust me, there was never any confusion about who the big dog was. And there was never any confusion about whether I had to apologize if I was in the wrong. Their apologies served to set the standard which I also had to meet.
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 02-24-2012 at 01:57 PM.

This is the point. The idea is to effect a result. Obama engages in gratuitous groveling.

When I was a child my parents would apologize to me if they wronged me. But trust me, there was never any confusion about who the big dog was. And there was never any confusion about whether I had to apologize if I was in the wrong. Their apologies served to set the standard which I also had to meet.
    Will, if the US is ever in the wrong in Afghanistan we can see if Obama handles it the correct way.

asshat Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Pepper Brooks's Avatar
    wait a minute I thought Obama thought there were 57 states, not 57 apologies. I guess he is an equal opportunity dip$#@!. whatever. this is moronic, he is moronic, but rates at about a -5 out of a 10 scale on offensive, dumbass things he has done during his 3 year reign of incompetence.

I'd rather see obama crack some skulls and send a clear message to the troops that their $#@!ing bonehead shenanigans (like burning korans, pissing on dead afghans while being videotaped, posing for pics with open coffins of US soldiers) will have consequences.

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    In case you "no apology" folks hadn't noticed, Shipwreck (& his wife, in a different job & division) are both in Afghanistan right now... along with others from Shaggy (some as contractors, others actively fighting).

This is a no win situation, but if it saved even ONE life (like Shipwreck's), then I'm all for it.

Unfortunately, the toothpaste is out of the tube & just like a newspaper headline one day & a small print retraction the next, anything beneficial to the US position that Obama might say won't get noticed. This is a crappy situation & it's only going to get worse. I support Obama's attempt @ damage control, but don't really believe anything beneficial will come of it.

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    http://http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.co...-quran-burners

An apology is one thing; a public trial? Go $#@! yourself with your Quran, Karzai.

asshat austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore.
    Cool they acknowledge that it's occurring. So what else have they done or did you just google NOW and Sharia Law and post the first result?

As for the second thing, Do you believe everything the federal government tells you or just when Obama tells you it?

Whose sock is this?

asshat mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4 grows his own roses mikey4's Avatar
    Eh, I'm pretty conservative, and the apology doesn't bother me. I'm sure Obama is truly sorry that Americans burned the Koran. The people taking offense to the apology either disagree with him about that or read his apology to have something to do with the killing of Americans. I don't think he was suggesting that the killing of Americans was justified.

What do robots dream about when they sleep? You dream, I dream. Perhaps we're all robots?

asshat phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn's Avatar
    1. The apology might have some sort of upper-level diplomatic protocol or courtesy, I don't know. But anyone is completely $#@!ed in the head beyond all hopelessness and understanding of fanatical Isalm and its culture if they truly believe such an act will serve to quell the general, pull-it-out-once-a-month-or-so disdain of the U.S.:

The anti-American demonstrations by thousands of Afghans who took to the streets after midday prayers were further evidence that President Barack Obama’s apology has failed to quiet the outrage over what the U.S. says was the inadvertent destruction of the holy books.
    2. But... how come I don't see a goddamn $#@!ing WORD from Karzai and the entire group of $#@!heads about the Afghan $#@!tard killing two U.S. soldiers?
    KABUL, Afghanistan — The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called on his troops to resist any urge to avenge the death of two American soldiers killed in riots over the burning of Qurans at a U.S. base, even as renewed protests Friday claimed at least seven lives.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...FXR_story.html

All I hear is crickets chirping from those $#@!s. Apologize or $#@! off. We didn't cause it and we suffered a great loss. I wanna hear the Afghani $#@!heads give me some return of "apology". Think it'll ever happen? I've been Googlling "Karzai apologizes" and all I've gotten is our 100th $#@!ing apology and then crickets chirping. Yes, we're so $#@!ing terrible to these people. Awful. Just nothing but imperialistic tyrants bent on wiping out Islam for the Cross of Jesus Christ, Bless His Holy Name...

give me a $#@!ing break.

Quote Originally Posted by phdhorn View Post
    1. The apology might have some sort of upper-level diplomatic protocol or courtesy, I don't know. But anyone is completely $#@!ed in the head beyond all hopelessness and understanding of fanatical Isalm and its culture if they truly believe such an act will serve to quell the general, pull-it-out-once-a-month-or-so disdain of the U.S.:

2. But... how come I don't see a goddamn $#@!ing WORD from Karzai and the entire group of $#@!heads about the Afghan $#@!tard killing two U.S. soldiers?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...FXR_story.html

All I hear is crickets chirping from those $#@!s. Apologize or $#@! off. We didn't cause it and we suffered a great loss. I wanna hear the Afghani $#@!heads give me some return of "apology". Think it'll ever happen? I've been Googlling "Karzai apologizes" and all I've gotten is our 100th $#@!ing apology and then crickets chirping. Yes, we're so $#@!ing terrible to these people. Awful. Just nothing but imperialistic tyrants bent on wiping out Islam for the Cross of Jesus Christ, Bless His Holy Name...
    give me a $#@!ing break.
    Let me explain: We are better than they are. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than they do. We lay claim to being the greatest nation on earth. We need to behave accordingly. It ain't easy.

asshat phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn's Avatar
    Let me explain: We are better than they are. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than they do. We lay claim to being the greatest nation on earth. We need to behave accordingly. It ain't easy.
    On point 1 I'll agree. Not on point 2. They are members of the "world". They need to join it if they wish to have ANY kind of international dialog.

They owe us an apology. No other explanation suffices.

(BTW I"m not really that mad, it's the cloak room, but it does grate me)

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimohorn View Post
    What do robots dream about when they sleep? You dream, I dream. Perhaps we're all robots?
    I'm a T-1000 so all my dreams revolve around killing John Connor.

asshat OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Quote Originally Posted by To be named later View Post
    I'd rather see obama crack some skulls and send a clear message to the troops that their $#@!ing bonehead shenanigans (like burning korans, pissing on dead afghans while being videotaped, posing for pics with open coffins of US soldiers) will have consequences.
    There ya go. We place ourselves idealistically above those we fight. We need to back that up with action not just word. Those stupid ass acts get others killed.

asshat formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. formermav43 is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Lemme guess - it was all orchestrated by the Illuminati/Templars/Masons/Priory of Sion/Reptillians/Rothschilds/Neal Armstrong/2nd gunman on the grassy knoll.

If Obama would say that I'd be happy. "We are better than they are." He needs to repeat that sentence loudly and unequivocably - even elaborate a little, and explain why we're superior. Do you agree?

Don't weasel by saying something about our actions being better, or some $#@! like that. Say "WE are better." Just like you said. I'd go with that.
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 02-24-2012 at 03:43 PM.

If Obama would say that I'd be happy. "We are better than they are." He needs to repeat that sentence loudly and unequivocably - even elaborate a little, and explain why we're superior. Do you agree?
    He says it all the time about him vs. Congress, shouldn't be hard for him...

Don't weasel by saying something about our actions being better, or some $#@! like that. Say "WE are better." Just like you said. I'd go with that.
    He's said it before. He will say it again.

asshat clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by To be named later View Post
    I heard that the captured bad guys were using Quran's to communicate with. They were writing their jihad messages in the books and passing them to each other. This scheme was found out, the Qurans were confiscated and then later were accidentally destroyed with other confiscated materials. This wasn't intentional.

He's said it before. He will say it again.
    I want a direct comparison with the Afghanis as part of the apology. I want the statement to infer morals, not that we're richer and more powerful. "We are better than they are." because X and this is why we apologize. OK?
    Last edited by TahoeHorn; 02-24-2012 at 03:54 PM.

asshat MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MrPhlegm's Avatar

I wouldn't have since according to Islamic practice the Korans had been defiled and the prescribe way to "purify" them is by burning them. But I would have made sure that it was done by a Muslim chaplin.

Dark and Stormy washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. washparkhorn's Avatar
    I want a direct comparison with the Afghanis as part of the apology. I want the statement to infer morals not that we're richer and more powerful. "We are better than they are." because X and this is why we apologize. OK?
    Tahoe's feeling his oats today.

Tahoe's feeling his oats today.

It's what the Internet is for. We don't solve anything.

what would previous presidents have done?

One of the ways of being superior is not to tell everyone you're better than them all the -OH LOOK KITTENS!!

Last edited by Michael Knight; 02-24-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post

Custom Titled happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball grows his own roses happy fun ball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bozo_casanova View Post
    So while the real life president snivels his way through an occupation of two countries, orders the death of Osama Bin Laden and continues the bull$#@! foreign adventures of your previous Republican Stand-Taller, you pine for the days of President Reagan emoting tough in retreat from a barracks full of dead marines in Lebanon on his way to go punch out Grenada.
    Wow that was good.

What is the problem? You don't think he should apologize? You have it completely wrong, Tahoe.

I'm more jaded. I believe that it was absolutely intentional and probably done to keep the military industrial complex in Afghanistan. The same $#@!s that want a war with Iran. Or Russia. Or China. They don't care. $#@! them.

asshat Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo's Avatar
    $#@!s need to get a job....fools with a job ain't got no time to be rioting over no mother$#@! books.

+ Reply to Thread