+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RGIII on cover for NCAA 2013

asshat TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09's Avatar

RGIII on cover for NCAA 2013

Good Choice in my opinion.

http://www.rantsports.com/big-12-foo...football-2013/

-He’s 4.41 fast, he’s Heisman good and now Robert Griffin III will headline the 2013 version of EA Sports NCAA Football.

According to the ESPN Central Texas radio affiliate, the former Baylor Bear has a photo shoot scheduled to appear on next year’s video game cover. Mark Ingram, Crimson Tide alum and current New Orleans Saints running back was the choice in 2012.

Griffin’s stock exploded in 2011 as he elevated a Baylor program with little recent history to 10 wins and personal triumph as he won the Heisman Trophy.

In April’s NFL Draft, he’s a likely top two selection.

The EA Sports NCAA Football cover usually encompasses the shoulder and head of the cover star.

For Griffin, his interest in exotic sock choices might necessitate a full-body shot.

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar
    good choice, arcade style player skills so sure.

Vince still shoulda been on NCAA 2006 though.

asshat EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy Shaggy Gold Club EvilCaseMcCoy's Avatar
    As long as it's not Tebow I'm happy.

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar

my custom 2012 QB prospect is better and faster while being balanced. what what?!?

asshat cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav's Avatar
    i'm so going to run the wishbone as the Texas offense. stick shipley at QB is ash isn't fast enough. done

LTLGCRGRT
    - - Ash - -
    - - Berg - -
    Brown- -Gray

asshat Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant Shaggy Gold Club Durant Durant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4mav View Post
    i'm so going to run the wishbone as the Texas offense. stick shipley at QB is ash isn't fast enough. done

LTLGCRGRT
    - - Ash - -
    - - Berg - -
    Brown- -Gray

I'm totally going to steal this. This should be a lot of fun!

From the Cover shoot:

You can't not like this kid.

asshat cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. cam4mav's Avatar
    full man crush on RG3

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    I'm cool with this. Won't have to rip the cover off like last year and 11

i just didn't buy either of them and went for madden.

will probably buy this year, mostly because of how freaking good and fast the D will be, so fun to play with. stable of RB's is just a bonus!

asshat tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durant Durant View Post
    Not sure but something looks off?

asshat tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085's Avatar
    Oh and will definitely buy. I haven't missed one since '03 iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by tfc2085 View Post
    Oh and will definitely buy. I haven't missed one since '03 iirc.
    Yeah, I think my streak goes back to 98 with the NCAA series as it is, but if you want to be technical I can trace my roots back to this guy:

Yeah, I think my streak goes back to 98 with the NCAA series as it is, but if you want to be technical I can trace my roots back to this guy:

Show off

asshat Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker Shaggy Gold Club Speedtrucker's Avatar

well outside of missing the first xbox360 iteration of NCAA football because I didn't have one yet, I started playing college football games back with

Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrucker View Post
    well outside of missing the first xbox360 iteration of NCAA football because I didn't have one yet, I started playing college football games back with
    Nice! I remember that game but didn't play it much. My very first CFB game wasn't even an EA game:

1994 baby!!

Nice! I remember that game but didn't play it much. My very first CFB game wasn't even an EA game:
    it had a highschool game, college game, pro-game and 1 other "game" that was included... I was making a bit of a stretch.

but the first game that wasn't tecmo-esque was the greatness of NES Play action Football, i remember that game for 2 big reasons.
    1. you could play 4 players using the NES Satellite
    2. you could actually have all 22 players in-screen and they didn't flash/disappear due to draw limits.

it had a highschool game, college game, pro-game and 1 other "game" that was included... I was making a bit of a stretch.

but the first game that wasn't tecmo-esque was the greatness of NES Play action Football, i remember that game for 2 big reasons.
    1. you could play 4 players using the NES Satellite
    2. you could actually have all 22 players in-screen and they didn't flash/disappear due to draw limits.

Loved that game. This one was a big time suck for my friends and I:

asshat UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie grows his own roses UniformSierraMikeCharlie's Avatar
    Starting a small fire in your momma's panties

1994 baby!!
    I played the hell out of this game back in the day too!!! It had the same game engine (and commentator) as Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football, but I always preferred the college game.

Quote Originally Posted by UniformSierraMikeCharlie View Post
    I played the hell out of this game back in the day too!!! It had the same game engine (and commentator) as Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football, but I always preferred the college game.
    Yeah, me too. I still prefer college (NCAA) to pro (Madden). I downloaded the rom a year or so ago and was like "how the $#@! did I play this so much?" but we used to have marathon sessions playing this game. It was one of the first games with user controlled end zone celebrations. Simpler times.

I dunno how old you guys are, but I haven't heard of any of those games. It must've been a sega thing b/c I grew up on nes.

asshat Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Harry J. can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    This one was a big time suck for my friends and I:

I loved the $#@! out of Joe Montana on my Genesis. WR quick slant killed every time on offense. But of course I was still playing John Madden on the Apple IIgs before getting a Sega, so my video game football palate was raw. I had to venture over to my friend's house to play Nintendo.

Tecmo Bowl gets all the classic love, NES Play Action football seems all but forgotten. I was a huge Play Action junkie. My addiction even continued into Super Play Action on SNES. Played the $#@! outta both of them. Great series. That pic of the game box evoked some serious nostalgia.

I dunno how old you guys are, but I haven't heard of any of those games. It must've been a sega thing b/c I grew up on nes.
    Haha I'm 28. I grew up with NES/Sega. Had a lot of sports games on both.

asshat TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TexEx09's Avatar
    You obviously didn't spend every waking minute as a kid wasting your life away on these video games as we did.

asshat MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious's Avatar
    Apparently RGIII will share the cover with a yet to be determined former heisman winner that fans can vote on. Voting opens March 12. If Ricky is on the ballot, I think we know what needs to be done. Although they probably won't put another player who went to a Texas college on the cover, which I think is dumb.
    Last edited by MrHelobious; 03-06-2012 at 11:18 PM.

asshat MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious is a rep whore. MrHelobious's Avatar
    Barry Sanders will join RGIII on the cover. That's a lot of badassness on one game cover. Also here is the new gameplay trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by MrHelobious View Post
    Barry Sanders will join RGIII on the cover. That's a lot of badassness on one game cover. Also here is the new gameplay trailer:

so I see "read and react" defenders... does that mean that super linebackers and psychic DBs are even more powerful now or are they actually going to have to "be looking" to make plays on passes?!? getting $#@!ing old with LBs running a different direction on a drag route coverage and not looking only to stop on a dime, reverse pivot and jump 15 feet in the air to make a 1 handed INT on a route that was 15 yards up field.

so I see "read and react" defenders... does that mean that super linebackers and psychic DBs are even more powerful now or are they actually going to have to "be looking" to make plays on passes?!? getting $#@!ing old with LBs running a different direction on a drag route coverage and not looking only to stop on a dime, reverse pivot and jump 15 feet in the air to make a 1 handed INT on a route that was 15 yards up field.
    In theory. The whole "player has to see the ball" thing is a big initiative this year, both on offense and defense. I dunno about the 15' verts or anything but it should stop players from miraculously jumping in position. The whole passing system with the WRs looking vs not looking is going to rock sweet bitch ass. Also, the shovel pass looks great (no GG). I was already excited for this, but now I'm super $#@!ing pumped.

asshat 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn slams and goes hard. 936horn's Avatar
    So the 13 trailer is literally what amounts to bug fixes of 12. Par for the course for this franchise unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by 936horn View Post
    So the 13 trailer is literally what amounts to bug fixes of 12. Par for the course for this franchise unfortunately.
    Bug fixes and new features. The shovel pass, the various passing lanes, new catching animations, new QB juke animations. Sports games are kind of like that, there aren't going to be huge fundamental changes. Just some nice refinements and more features.

sports titles have become that kind of product now days with the console generations. we are pretty much done with the days of Madden going from pure sprites to "3-d" or adding all the teams plus classic teams.

now with each console generation you are seeing less "massive" change and more subtle additions with attempted corrections and bug fixes. I mean even NBA2k which is supposedly in its greatest moments doesn't have massive changes from 2k11 to 2k12, they just tried to fix a few things. same for the Show, tweak, additions and fixes... hoping you don't break more $#@! along the way... except that has been a bigger problem for Madden and NCAA than most titles.

I can't wait to unleash my horizontal passing attack with the Iowa Hawkeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by torturaperderte View Post
    post less

Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    post less
    Point taken....

*cries in corner*

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    just watched the vid, f that franchise. what a joke. this $#@! shoulda been taken care of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by torturaperderte View Post
    hahahaha pos rep

No major improvements means I am skipping another year. Haven't purchased since the '10 version. Just can't invest in these roster updates/bug fixes for $60 anymore. They could just patch the previous game.

Gaming Tailgate hands-on Impressions
    looks promising but we shall see.
    Speaking of receivers not seeing the ball, that is based on the new receiver route awareness. I believe this has largely been explained but for anyone that still doesn't quite understand it, at the start of the snap, all receivers icons will be dimmed. They will remain dimmed until a receiver in real life would be looking for the ball. So, on a slant, a receiver is going to begin looking for the ball right around the time they make their cut whereas on a streak route, the receiver won't begin looking for the ball until they're 15-20 yards down field. You'll still be able to throw the ball whenever you like but if the receiver isn't looking for the ball, he won't make a play for it. This will eliminate the guys who rock & fire right at the snap to the TE that's running a streak... he won't be looking for the ball so it will either hit him the back of the helmet, hit the dirt, or worse get picked. That said, you'll still be able to throw routes based on timing; so long as the receiver is looking for the ball by the time it gets there, he'll still be able to catch it. On top of that, while it hasn't been stated out-right, I definitely feel that true route-based passing is finally in the NCAA Football series. That is, you can throw the ball before the receiver is actually cutting and it will throw to where he should be going and not just lead him in the direction he's currently running. This has been a complaint for years and feels as though as it has been addressed.

Tradition Sports online hands-on impressions
    I just got back from from the NCAA Football '13 Community event and I finally have gotten back and situated in front of a computer. Myself HackGolfer and Shaun Mason all attended the event as well.

I did not say too much (on the site) while down there testing because I really tried to dig into the game as much as possible, take notes on everything I saw, and help find bugs/issues as well.

This was my first time ever experiencing this and while I cannot go into detailed specifics on some things, I can tell you honestly this was nothing like what I was thinking in my mind in regards to how sports games are made...lol. Alot of time goes into these things and it's amazing how many hands/people/teams it takes to develop such a game. Obviously I knew it took time to create a game but some of these guys you wonder if they had even left the building when I would come in for the day, some serious hard work is going on at the moment and you can tell they are in overdrive to pump out a great football game in '13.

From the "Experience" side of things it was really refreshing to know that most the ppl involved in the game knew the game of Football alot. We got to spend DAYS with these people so it did not take long to know that these are just not a bunch of programmers just shooting off the hip on a sport they do not know. They had several key guys involved with the game that played major college football which was a surprise and really nice to know as well. On top of that they are very kind and open minded, they listened to our opinions and ideas and really seemed to enjoy our feedback. They are very upfront and do not BS you on certain ideas and "wants"...if it just isn't doable at the time or maybe they do not agree fully/or have another vantage point they are upfront about it and that is refreshing because they are not just nodding or agreeing.

Well the whole point of this is for me to share my impressions of what I got to experience in NCAA Football '13 this week. Some of it might be "repetitive" but just take that as me confirming what you have already been told from the EA release of gameplay and video.

I'm SURE I have left things out of these notes so do NOT hesitate to tag me and ask me something specific that you are curious to know or even if you are looking form more detail into one of my impressions/comments. Long as it's GAMEPLAY related I'm allowed pretty much to talk about it. I just cannot delve into anything other than Gameplay at the moment.

Many new catch animations -----I mean a lot! And the receivers relate to the type of throw and the players body positioning.

Pitch relationship is much improved, cleaner, you must get it out early which is nice

If the receiver doesn't see it he won't make the play—Same for the defense on ball play.

DB/WR interaction is great, very realistic, doesn’t stick like glue and run step for step with the receiver

Defensive backs do a much better job competing the jump balls, the interaction midair is great

OLine/DLine interaction is tuned (not overhauled). The offensive linemen extend and grab, slide accordingly as well with the defender. Great playaction play is back for ’13!

Defensive backs with good awareness trail receivers well and when they see the ball coming can make excellent plays on midair balls without warping thru the WR. Also when making a play or interception for example the DB catches stretched out and rolls across the turf like in real life

Neat and new team celebrations between plays...not just an individual anymore (seemed like only “team” celebrations were TD’s in ’12). Guys will hug and jump bump midair. Especially on big downs or plays.

Guys that leave players on one on one coverage and islands will be venerable because physic DB’s are gone and cannot just run hip to hip like before in coverage. The WR’s get much better separation especially the better the route runner he is.

Drag routes are deeper and actually realistically pass thru the void between the DLine and linebackers.

The new passing trajectories are great, you really need to practice to be very efficient with each type, and remember that it is going to be individually specific to the particular QB you are playing with (which is nice) But the moon balls are long gone and now a more realistic and perfect deep trajectory is in place, especially with a decent armed QB. The intermediate pass is my favorite because the way it comes off the QB and how when read correctly you can drop a ball between a zone or a couple defenders standing close. Also when throwing to a back out of the backfield it looks great as well

When running a fade route, when the ball is thrown well a receiver will do a good job high pointing the ball and catching at its highest point. When it is thrown to the wrong shoulder the receiver sometimes will flip his hips and attempt to high point as well

Unlike in ’12, speed in ’13 doesn't necessarily mean you will get by a secondary on a deep ball. While players will still get their fair share of “big” down-field plays in traffic and nice catches with good coverage it definitely is not as common this year. As mentioned previously, defensive backs that do a good job looking back and getting a “beat” on the route will do a great job running with receivers and making a play to swat them down or even snag an interception. Passers will have to make sure a receiver has a good step or break on a DB or they could be potentially in trouble often. Passers will need to find mismatches as well to help them push the ball down the field.

The comeback route is a work of beauty if you read the defense and the defensive back correctly. I cannot tell you how happy I'm with the new look.

Screens have been improved (slip, wide, and middle). The linemen react and block much better, and do an excellent job going down-field leading a back.

Good and accurate pocket depth/presence will be rewarded. If you are dropping back too deep the ball loses power and accuracy will be lost.

Quarterbacks throwing on the run look great IMO. It just looks alot more fluent

I don't know if any of yall have checked out the new NCAA 13 videos from EA Sports.com, but here is a video link for one of them with one of the creators (sound guy.) They actually went to some Major program games this year and recorded some sounds and swells of the games. (Yes Texas is one of those teams they visited, when we played against against Okie St.) (They didn't visit aggy, which I thought was hilarious.)

And they show you the sound clip of NCAA12 "Texas Fight" VS. NCAA13 "Texas Fight" and it is like Night and Day! $#@!ing awesome. It just goes to show you how much effort they are really throwing into this game. Its the little things that matter. Check it out.

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...eo/0RWOJmJabI4

lol, on a side note, boomer sooner does sound like a Dying Turkey
    Last edited by TexEx09; 05-01-2012 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexEx09 View Post
    I don't know if any of yall have checked out the new NCAA 13 videos from EA Sports.com, but here is a video link for one of them with one of the creators (sound guy.) They actually went to some Major program games this year and recorded some sounds and swells of the games. (Yes Texas is one of those teams they visited, when we played against against Okie St.) (They didn't visit aggy, which I thought was hilarious.)

And they show you the sound clip of NCAA12 "Texas Fight" VS. NCAA13 "Texas Fight" and it is like Night and Day! $#@!ing awesome. It just goes to show you how much effort they are really throwing into this game. Its the little things that matter. Check it out.

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...eo/0RWOJmJabI4

lol, on a side note, boomer sooner does sound like a Dying Turkey
    well sunnavabitch! that was the only home game I didn't go to last year.

fyi the audio and video in that clip $#@!ing sucks, to skip to the in-game chant samples skip to 7.00 in the video.
    Last edited by Speedtrucker; 05-01-2012 at 09:42 AM.

New Dynasty video. This $#@! is making me hard. July cannot come fast enough!

so it really does seem like EA is actually listening to fans this year... for now... the dynasty looks to have received a ton of reworking in addition to the curing the psychic DBs and Super LBs, yet to be fully proven.

I like the inclusion of dynamic simulations, that always drove me insane with nearly all sports titles. the kickoff time didn't matter since none of the other scores would be in the books yet. think one of the older gen NCAA titles did sim up to your kickoff time so you'd know the prior game scores but that was it. they are also bringing back the old school Madden highlight packages from the PS1 days and even on the old Genesis Madden which had a post-game cut to another games final seconds.

I like the ability to actually change school pitches now, it always frustrated me that I could turn out superstar after superstar yet my pro-potential would always be stuck at C+, or in my OD Pitt is in the ACC which has a Conference Prestige of B yet the ACC has for the last 2 years been stout and had two top 5 BCS teams... yet it doesn't change anything.

being able to select your phone call pitches to recruits is a massive improvement, no more being stuck talking about pitches that the recruit doesn't care about or you are ranked a C in because you already used your 2 "change topics".

I always felt like they never took full advantage of their ESPN partnership outside of menus and pre-game but it's nice to see them finally figuring out how to make the game feel like you are in the middle of a season watching ESPN while "in-game" and not just while browsing heisman hopefulls and top 25 polls.
    Last edited by Speedtrucker; 05-08-2012 at 11:42 AM.

This is nice! If you already pre-ordered in Amazon it auto-updates the price for you. I just double checked and my pre-order is now $44.99

asshat Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Texasborn91's Avatar
    Someone photshop Gideon on the cover

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...o/ncaa-webcast

Tomorrow is the Heisman Challenge Reveal webcast. Looks to be some sort of alternate mode where you can try to re-win the Heisman. The screeners on FB include RG3 and Tebow:

$#@!ing gay, not one single Longhorn on that list... Ricky AND Earl are overlooked but Doug Flutie is in?!? AND $#@!ing USC gets 3 players on the list, 2 from cheating three-pete.

For the first time in franchise history, familiar faces are now on the field in NCAA Football 13, where fans can build a national powerhouse by placing one of 10 former Heisman Trophy winners on the team of their choice for the upcoming NCAA season. Under center, in the backfield, or split wide, utilize a Legends skill set in the quest to win the Heisman Trophy. Video interviews with each Heisman Trophy winner will be unlocked throughout the season, detailing the achievements of their glory days. In addition, fans can truly test themselves by matching their Heisman Legends historical performance in one season, which will not only win the Heisman Trophy, but also unlock each player in Road to Glory.

Heisman Legends include:

Marcus Allen 1981 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Southern California
    Doug Flutie 1984 Heisman Trophy recipient, Boston College
    Eddie George 1995 Heisman Trophy recipient, Ohio State University
    Robert Griffin III 2011 Heisman Trophy recipient, Baylor University
    Desmond Howard 1991 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Michigan
    Carson Palmer 2002 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Southern California
    Barry Sanders 1988 Heisman Trophy recipient, Oklahoma State University
    Charlie Ward 1993 Heisman Trophy recipient, Florida State University
    Andre Ware 1989 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Houston
    Herschel Walker 1982 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Georgia

The following DLC Heisman Legends are also available:

* Tim Brown 1987 Heisman Trophy recipient, Notre Dame
    * Archie Griffin 1974 and 1975 Heisman Trophy recipient, Ohio State University
    * Jim Plunkett 1970 Heisman Trophy recipient, Stanford University
    ** Mark Ingram 2009 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Alabama
    ** Matt Leinart 2004 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Southern California
    ** Tim Tebow 2007 Heisman Trophy recipient, University of Florida

* Available through the NCAA Football 13 demo download.

** Available through NCAA Football 13 pre-order from GameStop.
    Last edited by Speedtrucker; 05-30-2012 at 04:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread