+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS GALORE Game of Thrones Season Two thread for people that have read the book

asshat El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    Ygritte is in that new trailer but very briefly. And yeah, the line won't be blurred on Melisandre and Stannis. Also looks like they are going to amp up Margery's role and expand the Robb love story out fully.
    She has longclaw too????

asshat juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? juz's Avatar
    Question -

I have not read any of the books but for those that have, do the White Walkers ever attack or try to cross the wall?

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juz View Post
    Question -

I have not read any of the books but for those that have, do the White Walkers ever attack or try to cross the wall?
    Spoiler!

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    There are some new featurettes on Winteriscoming.net. Jon, Dany, Joffrey, and Renly. The Renly one is awesome because it seems Margery is going to be a much bigger part of this series than she was in the books and definitely knows Renly is gay for Loras. Already seen the first deviation from the book as Littlefinger meets with Renly and Margery. Interesting that Littlefinger is the means for the writer's expositions this season as well it seems.

asshat mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong's Avatar

asshat mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong's Avatar
    our first look at Jaqen H’ghar

As someone who gets EW sent to me via a gift subscription, this pleases me.

So I read the article in the Entertainment Weekly with GOT on the cover, they confirmed that Storm of Swords will be 2 seasons! 20 episodes for that book. $#@! to the yeah.

As far as deviating from the book, expect Jeyne and Robb to be bigger. There's a new character called the Spice King who's being introduced probably to streamline all the characters that Dany meets on her way out of the Red Waste to Qarth. Jaime's part will be expanded.

Spoiler for something really different from the books.

Spoiler!

Clash of Kings....then Storm. Storm is the third book.

New trailer..Price Of Our Sins.

Seems Master Cressen will watch the burning of the Seven Gods whereas I'm pretty sure he only is at the Painted Table before the dinner. Maybe the idea is to use him as exposition for what Davos is thinking during the burning of the Seven. Kind of like how they had Littlefinger tell the Hound's backstory to Sansa instead of the book version with the Hound telling her.

Also there's a new Robb profile. First glimpse of Jeyne.

Oh forgot to add in the GOT's article in EW, it says GRRM wrote the Blackwater episode. So yeah, it's going to kick ass.
    Last edited by mdmost; 03-18-2012 at 06:17 PM.

as i read this i am listening to the audiobook once again of SOS, and guess what part is playing right now? boom doom boom doom...im so freaking pissed again

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    decided to see what the fuss was all about, and shut myself in to watch season 1 for the first time on HBO marathon today. Halfway through it. Greatness.

This is a good 3 part interview with GRRM. Part 2 was particularly insightful, including how he felt about writing that thing that happens in SOS. It's really only spoilerly of GOT/Season 1. And gotdamn Emilia Clarke is cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    This is a good 3 part interview with GRRM. Part 2 was particularly insightful, including how he felt about writing that thing that happens in SOS. It's really only spoilerly of GOT/Season 1. And gotdamn Emilia Clarke is cute.

thanks for posting this, im sorry but that interviewer is the most annoying person i have ever seen between her fake laughter, fake interested looks and looking at her notes cards throughout the interview instead of actually listening to him, all she cares about is the next question...horrible

plus rep

if you watch all three parts at the end of part three he reads several pages from his next novel "the winds of winter" and they are damn good...he says it picks up five minutes after the end of "a dance with dragons"

Someone on winteriscoming.net claims this is the test shot of what the Iron Islands looks like. Pretty awesome especially the bridge which plays a big role in Feast of Crows.

asshat NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop has a gigantic e-peen. NorthLoop's Avatar
    I watched all of that.. good stuff.. except I wanted to murder that interviewer. You could tell that he wanted to too

New character profile: Stannis

First real look at Melisandre, Salladhor Saan, and the Onion Knight.

asshat El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. El_Pollo_Loco11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    if you watch all three parts at the end of part three he reads several pages from his next novel "the winds of winter" and they are damn good...he says it picks up five minutes after the end of "a dance with dragons"
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Pollo_Loco11 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

asshat Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian's Avatar
    I Hate THAT LADY

pledge your alllience!

some short featurettes on the greyjoys, starks etc with some new scenes...

Last edited by mileslong; 03-21-2012 at 03:35 PM.

asshat hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian is a rep whore. hornian's Avatar
    They are releasing so much, they should just go ahead and move the premier up a couple of weeks.

Armchair Shagster MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP's Avatar
    I can almost count how many days until the premier on 2 hands...

P.S. I'm pledging House Littlefinger...best character ever

Quote Originally Posted by MillerEP View Post
    I can almost count how many days until the premier on 2 hands...

P.S. I'm pledging House Littlefinger...best character ever
    you low born bastard, you bend your knee or you will be food for the crows...

Armchair Shagster MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP's Avatar
    you low born bastard, you bend your knee or you will be food for the crows...
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by MillerEP; 03-21-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Put Spoiler tags just in case you bastards are slow readers

Quote Originally Posted by hornian View Post
    They are releasing so much, they should just go ahead and move the premier up a couple of weeks.
    I'd be ok with this.

asshat DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik's Avatar
    Someone posted asking for a map on the other thread but since they're all finicky about book discussion, I figured I'll post this here instead. Pretty incredible map. Not official or anything so there's some errors but George R.R. Martin said it's "quite good."

http://www.sermountaingoat.co.uk/map...lative_map.jpg

From the map creator's website:

I'm sure everyone will want to know if George has seen this and if so what he thinks of it. Of course I have already emailed a copy to George and here is what he said in his reply:

Sent: Thursday 1 March 2012

GRRM: This is a very handsome map. And based on the information you have, it's quite good.

But of course there's lots of information you don't have, so it's not accurate. There are certain things -- the geography and location of the Summer Islands, the placement of Qarth and the Jade Gates, everything east of Slaver's Bay and the Dothraki Sea... that you would have no way of knowing.

Map Creator: Of course having now finished the map I discover there is to be a Map of Ice and Fire book published later this year which will no doubt contain an official world map. So I may have wasted some of my time here but I'm sure I can adapt what I've done to match the official maps and that will give me a good background to build the animation on.

GRRM:Yes, I'm afraid so. I've been working on maps for the Bantam map book for most of the last week. Including lots of maps of places we have never seen before, and a "known world" map that goes as far east as Asshai. (Not a true world map, of course. If my world contains analogues of the Americas, Australia, Antarctica, and the like, the people of the Seven Kingdoms are unaware of them, so it did not seem right for the readers to know more than the characters.

Thanks for letting me have a look.

George RR Martin

That's a hell of a map, kudos to the artist. I notice the stupid ratings on the bottom of the map for the creative commons , God I hope cencorship doesn't get so terrible I have TV like ratings on the corner of everything...damn laws

bunghole fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManik View Post
    Someone posted asking for a map on the other thread but since they're all finicky about book discussion, I figured I'll post this here instead. Pretty incredible map. Not official or anything so there's some errors but George R.R. Martin said it's "quite good."

http://www.sermountaingoat.co.uk/map...lative_map.jpg:
    Thanks, this is a good map, it is interesting to see how far Dany would have had to crossed to get to Qarth. I must imagine this would have taken weeks if not months. In COK GRRM makes no real time correlation (I think) as to how long Dany roams around the red waste before getting to Vaes Tolorro and then Qarth.

Can someone point to me where Skagos is? The place where Davos is trying to get to?

asshat DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DrManik's Avatar
    On that map I posted, it's the big island just to the right of Eastwatch by the Sea at the Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by DrManik View Post
    On that map I posted, it's the big island just to the right of Eastwatch by the Sea at the Wall.
    Ah. For some reason I kept looking South of Winterfell. Thanks.

Some speculation, do you think they change the intro to add the new locations and Houses? Qarth, the Iron Islands, Dragonstone, Storm's End, and Riverrun?
    Last edited by mdmost; 03-21-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Some speculation, do you think they change the intro to add the new locations and Houses? Qarth, the Iron Islands, Dragonstone, Storm's End, and Riverrun?
    probably they changed per episode last season, through as the Tully's are not cast i doubt we will see riverrun

Yeah, the intro always reflects the location of events for that episode. Pretty cool $#@!.

what the hell is wrong with you?

what the hell is wrong with you?
    I must have missed that detail in the book. Thought the plan was to send one north and one south to split them up.

I must have missed that detail in the book. Thought the plan was to send one north and one south to split them up.
    That would have sent rickon too close to Howland Reed, and god forbid we ever see Howland Reed in this series

Rickon did go south initially to White Harbor right after he split up with the Reeds, Bran and Hodor. Fatass Manderlay sent him and Osha to Skagos to keep him away from Freys. Fatass tells Davos this in ADWD IIRC.

That would have sent rickon too close to Howland Reed, and god forbid we ever see Howland Reed in this series
    If he doesn't get some ink in the next book I'm gonna be $#@!in pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by TastyLarson View Post
    Rickon did go south initially to White Harbor right after he split up with the Reeds, Bran and Hodor. Fatass Manderlay sent him and Osha to Skagos to keep him away from Freys. Fatass tells Davos this in ADWD IIRC.

If he doesn't get some ink in the next book I'm gonna be $#@!in pissed.

No they go close to White Harbor, but don't actually meet up with Manderly. Manderly finds Theon's squire after rickon and osha have left for sckagos who tells him where Rickon is and Manderly sends Davos to find him
    Last edited by El_Pollo_Loco11; 03-22-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Yep you're right. Why did Osha take Rickon to Skagos?

I THINK that the wildlings and the sckagosi traded so she might know a few, and they're much wilder than most of the north. Also Neds mother or grandmother was from there. We won't know for sure until the next book though.

I THINK that the wildlings and the sckagosi traded so she might know a few, and they're much wilder than most of the north. Also Neds mother or grandmother was from there. We won't know for sure until the next book though.
    Pretty much these reasons. Aside from the blood ties it is one of the safest places she could think of. There are rumors abound that the people of Skagos are cannibals and all wild. They have dealings with both people N and S of the wall, and since there are no cities/holdings, etc it'll be the last place you expect to find somebody loyal to any crowns. Also, since the rumors are they're all cannibals there nobody willingly goes poking their nose about there.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    This $#@! right here.

i would have gone to skane instead of skagos, i hear they have topless wildling beaches there...

video showing all the detail they put into the weapons used on GOT, truly amazing...

some new photos

ygritte

cersai

hodor!

arya

myrcella

bronn

jeor mormont

davos

gendry

poor jamie

jaqen

margeary

melissandre, the red bitch

samwell "the wizard" tarley

shae the whore

I dislike the giant age gap the tv version has between Arya and Gendry. Makes things more difficult for me. On a side (and awesome) note, the chick who plays Shae did porn under the name "Dilara."
    Last edited by MillerEP; 03-23-2012 at 06:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread