+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Texas vs. Dallas Baptist - 4pm

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar

Texas vs. Dallas Baptist - 4pm

Since the game is at 4pm today instead of 6, I figured we could get this party started a little early today. Dillon Peters is getting his first start, hopefully backed up by the bats we saw Friday and Saturday.

Texas (4-7) vs. Dallas Baptist (6-5)
    When: March 6, 2012, at 4p.m. Central
    Where: Austin, Texas (UFCU Disch-Falk Field)

TV: Longhorn Network (Kevin Dunn - play-by-play; Greg Swindell - color analyst)
    Radio: 1300 AM "The Zone"
    Internet Audio: TexasSports.tv
    Live stats: Gametracker

SERIES BREAKDOWN
    All-Time Series: Texas leads 44-7
    Coach Garrido vs Dallas Baptist: 8-1

PROBABLE PITCHING MATCHUPS
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 - 4 p.m. Central
    Texas: LHP Dillon Peters (0-0, 7.11 ERA)
    DBU: RHP Jordan Staples (0-0, 4.76 ERA)

TEXAS TERRITORY
    • After producing just a .195 batting average and 23 runs in the first eight games of the season, the Longhorns' bats showed life at the talent-laden Houston College Classic posting a .297 batting average and 18 runs in three games.

• A two-out, Kevin Lusson RBI single in the bottom of the fourth inning broke a tie game and sparked the No. 6 Texas Longhorns to a 3-1 win over the Dallas Baptist Patriots last season. Texas (25-8) used four pitchers who combined to four-hit the Patriots, allowing just one unearned run while striking out nine and finishing the game with eight consecutive scoreless frames. Nathan Thornhill (1-0) picked up his first career win after pitching 2.1 scoreless innings in relief of starter Sam Stafford.

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    Weather.com reporting first pitch weather at 4:05p-CST will be 72 degrees with mostly sunny skies and a southerly breeze. Unless you are performing surgery, I advise all of you to leave work early and come to this game. this is the nicest baseball weather thusfar and probably the nicest we'll have until the Oklahoma State series.

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruiser View Post
    Weather.com reporting first pitch weather at 4:05p-CST will be 72 degrees with mostly sunny skies and a southerly breeze. Unless you are performing surgery, I advise all of you to leave work early and come to this game. this is the nicest baseball weather thusfar and probably the nicest we'll have until the Oklahoma State series.
    I always read these weather posts in the John Wetherbee voice from the radio.

bunghole CallInTheCoroner names their bicycles. All three of them.
    I'll take off work and fly in from Atlanta.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    I plan on being there. I'll have an orange shirt on. NSCAA <no shoulder checking at all>

Does anyone have an extra or should I just buy a ga from the box office? Driving in from out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by walte464 View Post
    Does anyone have an extra or should I just buy a ga from the box office? Driving in from out of town.
    I would buy a GA at the box office and then you can probably sit behind home plate, knowing the usual midweek afternoon turnout.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    The race is on. Jordan stil leads mrsmrc 1-0.

asshat UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP's Avatar
    Anyone video link for tonight? Thanks in advance

asshat Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UTCRP View Post
    Anyone video link for tonight? Thanks in advance
    Yes please ... not sure I'll be able to make it this afternoon.

bunghole WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE's Avatar
    Will be there.

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar

Beats the hell out of working.

asshat Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills grows his own roses Barton Hills's Avatar
    Lineup - Payton (RF), Maitland (CF), Weiss (3B), Walsh (LF), Marlow (2B), Felts (C), Silver (DH), Bellow (1B), Etier (SS) -- Peters (P) #UT

Linky to video?

Wiley behind the plate. I already feel my blood pressure rising.

asshat UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP's Avatar
    I hate that I heart radio blocks it for game time

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar
    I am still at School!!

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crackamacgowski View Post

Beats the hell out of working.

Thanks for rubbing it in!

Following on stat tracker. Did we just do the old 3rd to first pick off?

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Hopefully the hitters can get the ball up into this jet stream out here.

Never mind, it updates showing the runner scored.

Quote Originally Posted by UTCRP View Post
    Following on stat tracker. Did we just do the old 3rd to first pick off?
    No it was to first all the way and we had him in a rundown. A better throw to Jordan may have allowed for a throw home, but it was wide.

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Hopefully the hitters can get the ball up into this jet stream out here.
    The who??

4th straight game we've allowed runs in the 1st inning ...

No it was to first all the way and we had him in a rundown. A better throw to Jordan may have allowed for a throw home, but it was wide.
    Thanks.

Patriots with 2 on, 2 out ... 2 walks and a balk.

3 hbp's in 1.1 innings. Horns need to take advantage

Silver took that one in the brain. Looks okay, though.

Make that 4 hbp's run scores 1-1. Bases loaded 2 outs

bunghole WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? WCPE's Avatar
    Just got here... Where did the sunshine go?

Backwards K to end both innings so far? Good grief. Bases loaded K's looking are unacceptable

Well that's a little more than mildly frustrating.

Wcpe, thanks for bringing the wind and clouds to the disch

I say goddamn. Nate can pitch.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Thornhill sharp

Attaboy thornhill

Quote Originally Posted by walte464 View Post
    Wcpe, thanks for bringing the wind and clouds to the disch
    Bout to eat lightning and crap thunder in here as well

Etier with two hits today ... good sign.

Hoby in. We have left seven on base so far. Gotta start picking guys up. Or not getting two outs before they get on. Either way.

What happened to Hoby Milner?

Fantastic play by Weiss ...

Ball looked foul to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Barton Hills View Post
    Fantastic play by Weiss ...

Ball looked foul to me.
    I could see those little black pellets kick up in front of the bag, looked fair from my vantage. Great throw though, he looks more comfortable over there.

Bunting Walsh with one out?

Jesus Christ.

I hope he did that on his own ...

asshat Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler's Avatar
    I hate watching strike 2 right down the middle of the plate.

Especially when you have to protect the plate and swing at $#@! for an even $#@!tier groundball to end the inning. SMH.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barton Hills View Post
    Bunting Walsh with one out?

Jesus Christ.

I hope he did that on his own ...
    its not like augie isnt known to do it. we did it game 3 vs duke too. i think augie hopes for errors sometimes or bad decisions at minimum

asshat Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler is a rep whore. Texas_Straggler's Avatar
    Curtiss on to pitch now.

Shot to second and throw apparently pulls 1b off the bag. 1 on no outs.

Huge DP

Nice, double play to wipe it out.

Great DP!!!

Etier is so smooth turning those ...

+ Reply to Thread