+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast Tacos- Dallas

asshat SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD's Avatar

Breakfast Tacos- Dallas

Following Blacklab's post.

Where do you guys go in the Downtown or Greenville area?

I've had La Victoria but I end up just going to Whataburger most of the time.

Suggestions por favor

asshat TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR Probably Shaggy Upper Class TOR's Avatar
    Does Dallas do both tacos?

asshat bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns's Avatar
    i go to fuel city or the taco joint

asshat Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer grows his own roses Stringer's Avatar
    Taco Joint.

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    Taco Joint and Fuel City.

The extra drive down Garland Rd to Good2Go is worth it as well. Hangover Helper is the best breakfast taco in town.

asshat SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. SMUlawUTGRAD's Avatar
    I live pretty close to Taco Joint so I will hit that up asap

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Fuel City

For those a little further north, there is a new place that is legit. Taco Republic on the west side of central between spring valley and beltline. Tried it last weekend after reading a blurb in the Morning News about it and I was impressed.
    Last edited by conVINCEd; 03-06-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: fuck typing on a phone

Fuel City Tacos fuel the BlowU tailgate.

bunghole BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BillyMadison's Avatar
    i consider myself somewhat of a "breakfast taco aficionado". i grab breakfast tacos every saturday morning. these are all great suggestions - fuel city is delicious and taco joint rightfully gained a longhorn alum following. another popular place that i like is rusty taco on greenville - they've got some new tacos on the menu.

as a less recognized alternative, i offer up flash mart, a wonderfully decorated gas station at abrams and park, just next to top golf. don't let the fumes from the nearby gasoline disturb you - these breakfast tacos hold their own with fuel city, taco joint, etc. plus, you get that old-time mexican feel because everything is in broken spanish/english

asshat mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost GORN mdmost's Avatar
    Anyone had Tacos Y Mas? I've heard that's good.

asshat the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmost View Post
    it aint bad. i havent had bfast tacos there but their regular tacos are good. also, el atoron on henderson is a good taqueria w few gringos.

asshat threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets's Avatar
    Fuel City's breakfast tacos have pretty much sucked the times I've had them. Bland and tiny as $#@!. Taco Joint blows them out of the water. Torchy's are awesome as well.

asshat jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519's Avatar
    Taco Joint and Rusty Taco.

asshat dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex grows his own roses dblazetex's Avatar
    As a longtime Dallas resident and shaggy lurker since 2008 this thread is highly valuable and more than justifies my annual shaggy subscription cost.

asshat ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas is a rep whore. ousuxndallas's Avatar
    Torchys.

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    Torchy's
    Taco Joint
    Rusty Taco
    The Velvet Taco

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Rusty Taco does not belong anywhere near the others listed imo.

asshat bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    i have to agree with this. i was disappointed in that place

I also thought Rusty Taco sucked the one time I went. I love Taco Joint, but it is a bit of a hike for me to get to. Looks like I need to try a few other places.

asshat UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by conVINCEd View Post
    For those a little further north, there is a new place that is legit. Taco Republic on the west side of central between spring valley and beltline. Tried it last weekend after reading a blurb in the Morning News about it and I was impressed.
    i work up Richardson and tried that place for lunch. A little pricy at $3+ per taco, but did not get any breakfast ones.

TJ is the usual goto place. I know fuzzy's get dogged on here, but it's close and I have no complaints from their stuff. It's not as good as TJ though

UTinBigD-

Haven't had the regular tacos, but the breakfast ones were around $2 and they were real good. Much better than Fuzzy's, which has been my regular place for a while now.

asshat C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man grows his own roses C-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    I've come to like it. It's fast, cheap and the people that run it are extremely nice. And it's the second-closest to my house (Velvet Taco is closer). Until Torchy's opens a new location closer to where I am, the less able I am to hit it.

Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere but Taco Joint is opening a second location on Mockingbird in the old Sol's place (next to Albertson's) across from Fuzzy's.

asshat dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dfwtexex's Avatar
    Agree. Rusty Taco was a big disappointment.

asshat threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets grows his own roses threesheets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UTinBigD View Post
    i work up Richardson and tried that place for lunch. A little pricy at $3+ per taco, but did not get any breakfast ones.
    But they're big gringo tacos, like Torchy's right? A lot of people bitch about the prices at Torchy's, but if I'm sharing chips & queso with someone, I only need to eat one.

think that's some information i would have liked to know?

i like tacos.

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    For breakfast tacos, Taco Joint totally owns all the others. I love FC's barbacoa tacos but agree w/ a poster above that their breakfast tacos are lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzle View Post
    think that's some information i would have liked to know?

i like tacos.
    I thought Eric gave you the creeps?

asshat UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD grows his own roses UTinBigD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by threesheets View Post
    But they're big gringo tacos, like Torchy's right? A lot of people bitch about the prices at Torchy's, but if I'm sharing chips & queso with someone, I only need to eat one.
    They weren't that big really. I am a huge glutton at lunch though. I had two tacos (1 bbq brisket-good and 1 grilled fish-meh) and rather than pay $3 for another taco, I went and got a 99 cent cheeseburger on the way back to work. They have a lot of 'specialty' type offerings and I want to try out some more of those.

Check out this story and it has pictures of Taco Republic (and other places) brisket tacos. http://www.dallasobserver.com/2012-0...ket-taco-hunt/

also click on the slideshow link for even more pics.

asshat the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto is a rep whore. the immortal Elvis Presto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    Also, I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere but Taco Joint is opening a second location on Mockingbird in the old Sol's place (next to Albertson's) across from Fuzzy's.
    i $#@!ing hate fuzzys and i cant wait for taco J-O to crush fuzzys $#@!et face. sols hasnt been good since the 90s so im glad to see them be gone. i talked to my man corey at taco j-o and he says theyre looking at late april til theyre open.

asshat Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla is a rep whore. Angry Gorilla's Avatar
    Tacos Y Mas (at least the one on Ross & Greenville) is great. I'm not too big a fan of the tacos (corn tortillas and small) but the burritos (flour tortillas and large) are great. There are also 4-5 sauces to choose from that are great.

asshat MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. MrsLonghornLawyer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyMadison View Post
    as a less recognized alternative, i offer up flash mart, a wonderfully decorated gas station at abrams and park, just next to top golf. don't let the fumes from the nearby gasoline disturb you - these breakfast tacos hold their own with fuel city, taco joint, etc. plus, you get that old-time mexican feel because everything is in broken spanish/english
    This is valuable information - we're not far from here, thanks.

Fuzzy's sucks. TJ is great, as is Fuel city. Torchy's is awesome, but nowhere near downtown until they open another one. Good 2Go is the tops.

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    If you're going to try a few places out, throw Taco Stop in the mix at 1900 Irving Blvd. It's pretty new. They now take credit cards, but have a $6 minimum order to do so. The "Hangover Helper" broth is really good as a starter while they make your tacos to order. Try a trio of the "All-in" or "Steak Mexicana". We've had Rusty Taco cater (last TX/ou), but Taco Stop blows it away. I really like the queso and "Ace of Spades" at Torchy's and the Fuel City ones are good too, but I like trying different places. We (wife, son and I) have added Saturday or Sunday morning at Taco Stop to our permanent list of breakfast taco places.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Man View Post
    I've come to like it. It's fast, cheap and the people that run it are extremely nice. And it's the second-closest to my house (Velvet Taco is closer). Until Torchy's opens a new location closer to where I am, the less able I am to hit it.
    Is Velvet Taco next to $#@!ey's at Henderson and Central? Looks douchey, but heard good things.

A guy I work with was telling me that on Monday Velvet Taco has a half-off special where you get a rotisserie chicken, a side of elotes, and a half dozen tortillas for like ten bucks. Told him I'd have to see it to believe it.

asshat Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico Shaggy Gold Club Fico's Avatar
    Good to go Taco.

http://www.good2gotaco.com/

This place is pretty legit. Got to try the Hotlanta Taco.

Chicken fried in waffle batter served with other $#@! on a big ass tortilla.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Can't get that till 11am. Mdmost was spot on with the Hangover Helper. Or just build your own. $#@! I'm hungry now.

A guy I work with was telling me that on Monday Velvet Taco has a half-off special where you get a rotisserie chicken, a side of elotes, and a half dozen tortillas for like ten bucks. Told him I'd have to see it to believe it.
    I can vouch for that. And it's $20 the rest of the time. Haven't had their breakfast tacos though.

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    really like velvet taco. i get the calamari with pineapple salsa, very good mix of taste along with the pork+fried egg+white queso one.

asshat fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen Shaggy Gold Club fawnknutsen's Avatar
    The extra drive down Garland Rd to Good2Go is worth it as well. Hangover Helper is the best breakfast taco in town.
    this man speaks the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
    Is Velvet Taco next to $#@!ey's at Henderson and Central? Looks douchey, but heard good things.
    kinda pricey and meh. the tacos arent turbul but they dont give you a plate its like this little holster and $#@! leaks everywhere. they have all these hipster alternative drinks and the tea is creamsicle flavor. i didnt hate velvet but prolly wont go back often or ever.

asshat ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses ndawg grows his own roses
    #whitepeoplecityproblems

Quote Originally Posted by the immortal Elvis Presto View Post
    kinda pricey and meh. the tacos arent turbul but they dont give you a plate its like this little holster and $#@! leaks everywhere. they have all these hipster alternative drinks and the tea is creamsicle flavor. i didnt hate velvet but prolly wont go back often or ever.
    Velvet Taco is open late -- and serves beer/margs. Diggs Tacos by SMU sucks $#@!ing donkey balls.

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    My son is in 3rd grade with the daughter of the owner of Fuzzy's. I've still never been there. There's probably a reason for that.

My ranking:

Taco Stop
    Fuel City
    Torchy's
    Rusty Taco

I still need to try Taco Joint. I've driven there with mouth watering once only to find them closed at some day/time that seemed $#@!ing ridiklus to me, so I haven't been back since.

asshat DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    yeah, my one big bitch about TJ is their hours...especially the fact that they're closed on Sunday...which is my favorite day to jam on breakfast tacos.

asshat jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519 is a rep whore. jtk1519's Avatar
    Finally got to try Tacos Y Mas this morning (the Forest Ln. location across from Medical City). It was pretty damn good. They're pretty close to my house so I imagine they'll get quite a bit of my business. They're kinda slow (I waited about 20 minutes for my order at 8 am and they weren't busy), but I thought they were very good.

Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post
    My son is in 3rd grade with the daughter of the owner of Fuzzy's. I've still never been there. There's probably a reason for that.

My ranking:

Taco Stop
    Fuel City
    Torchy's
    Rusty Taco

I still need to try Taco Joint. I've driven there with mouth watering once only to find them closed at some day/time that seemed $#@!ing ridiklus to me, so I haven't been back since.
    My in-laws are very good friends with a couple whose son-in-law owns the Fuzzy's on Mockingbird (who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night). Wonder if we're talking about the same family?

Big deal. You can go to Pollo Regio every day and get a whole chicken, grilled onions and jalapeno, tortillas, awesome green sauce, beans and rice for like $11 any day of the week. And I guarantee you it's better than Velvet Taco.

+ Reply to Thread