Ok so every time I wash my clothes I be sure to take them straight out of the washer and put them right into the dryer. My dryer has the automatic setting and I put it on "More Dry" and as soon as it is done I get my $#@!ing clothes out and they are almost always wrinkled to $#@!. Like 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time I'm like halle-$#@!in-lujah but I can't figure out what I did differently.
Anyways, if any of you know, or if your wives know, or your sister or some $#@!, please help a brother out.
Oh, I hate wrinkled clothes.