+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: #13 - Smythe

Welcome to the 40 ! Man this is sick!

asshat tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085's Avatar
    So........I'm guessing this guy is pretty good huh.#amiriteorwut?

asshat Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat's Avatar
    2013 class:

Who's next... to be hand selected?

asshat Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mother Mopar can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

asshat tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085 slams and goes hard. tfc2085's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Rat View Post
    2013 class:

Who's next... to be hand selected?
    Shouldn't that be considered "shooting fish from a barrel"?

asshat YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu's Avatar
    guitar starts spinning, rock and roll starts winning
    Tallest class ever?
    No kidding!

and some of these kids are still 16!

asshat shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard. shaggybevo slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by burntorangeblooded15 View Post
    We will lose. By double digits.
    ha ha!!

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Dang. Stanford is still looking for #3.

A tight end at #13? I'm not gonna feel good about this until the secret commit reveals himself and we can renumber the commit order.

asshat TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf slams and goes hard. TexasGolf's Avatar
    welcome

epic class is epic

are we still losing to iowa st?

gronk jr?

asshat bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club bluto Shaggy Gold Club
    that dude is the epitome of what a boise tight end looks like. just beastly. 'i like it ahlot'

is it just me, or is that QB putting it on the money?

Damn though, first tape I've seen on the kid. Incredibly fluid and natural. Look at the route running and blocking intensity. And really looks like he can run. Wow, what a class that's being put together.

bunghole calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? calien is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    What kind of stats does he have? Seems a little lean yet...does he have decent strength?

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    $#@! yeah

This class is going to be so damn exciting.

asshat burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. burntorangeblooded15's Avatar
    The Shady Five Eighty/ Rose Bowl every 4 years
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggybevo View Post
    ha ha!!
    I dunno if it was you who neg repped me for that, but the reverse psychology worked like it did for the Kansas game last year. But it's whatever i guess.

BTW for Mr. Smythe

asshat Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fillmore Slim's Avatar
    Shag: Where gay, paid aggy trolls gather to brainwash Texas fans
    Fearless going up for the ball over the middle, and pushes forward hard as soon as he gets his hands on it. Dude's gonna punish some defenses.

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    It's better to recruit two badass tight ends than 8 $#@!ty ones.

asshat ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ryskey can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Now we have the Olde English pipeline. Good job, Mack. I look forward to Barclay Whitworth's commitment.

bunghole coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn slams and goes hard. coolhorn's Avatar
    Holy $#@! balls, looks like we're set at tight end for the next several years. Now, if we can just bag Torrodney, we're gonna lead the free world in cool names.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chachi1004 View Post
    This class is unbelievable on paper,,, and now I have the confidense that the coaching staff that recruited them will turn them into men on and off the field.
    And your handle is CHACHI Oh the irony of it all...

And welcome to the 40 Durham!!! $#@!in' A Chachi!!!

asshat DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof Shaggy Gold Club DigglerontheHoof's Avatar
    he look good

bunghole Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner slams and goes hard. Sweatpants boner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misterloki View Post
    Tallest class ever?
    For real, Jacorey Warrick and Kyle Hicks need to pick their $#@! up. Bringing that non 6 foot bull $#@! up in here.
    Last edited by Sweatpants boner; 03-09-2012 at 09:40 AM.

bunghole Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Hold my D's Avatar
    Why he aint got no rivals stars?

Morally Bankrupt Rogue Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r grows his own roses Lidig8r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryskey View Post
    Now we have the Olde English pipeline. Good job, Mack. I look forward to Barclay Whitworth's commitment.
    And don't forget.. Carrington Byndom.

As for the new kid, we do pronounce his name "Smeyeth" with a bit of an English accent do we not... pip pip.. tally ho.?

asshat runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone Shaggy Gold Club runthebone's Avatar
    If something is soft, you can get it hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold my D View Post
    Why he aint got no rivals stars?
    They don't cover Wales.

He will. They just have not seen enough of him yet.

Sunovabitch HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09 Shaggy Gold Club HousHorn09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lidig8r View Post
    And don't forget.. Carrington Byndom.

As for the new kid, we do pronounce his name "Smeyeth" with a bit of an English accent do we not... pip pip.. tally ho.?
    I shant honor this feeble attempt at disparaging the English culture with a dignified response. I find this sort of rubbish to be poppy$#@!.

bunghole CoJo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CoJo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CoJo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CoJo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CoJo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CoJo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? CoJo's Avatar

The catches over the middle in tight coverage remind me of the guy we had in 2005.

dipshit chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chihorn is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?

asshat HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames Shaggy Gold Club HenryJames's Avatar
    Congrats Dunham Smith.

I take it he isn't related to Patty Smyth.

asshat theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods is a rep whore. theropods's Avatar
    Making sure the Velociraptors haven't escaped their enclosure
    Wow, Mack has really assembled a jugglernaut at this point.

Banned Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen Gatorfan is a Model Citizen
    Last edited by Gatorfan; 03-09-2012 at 11:56 PM.

bunghole UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Mods, can we edit the forum title to have his first name?? Kinda wrong that the first 12 recruits have their full names and Durham gets the shaft.

asshat Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Mouse Rat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UDontKnow View Post
    Mods, can we edit the forum title to have his first name?? Kinda wrong that the first 12 recruits have their full names and Durham gets the shaft.
    Not to mention Warweicky got 4 threads to himself.

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorfan View Post
    nice maroon shirt max.

Did not realize that Smythe was white until just now...

Quote Originally Posted by Horns Up View Post
    Haha, me neither.. Kid looks great.

The QB for Belton throws and has a release just like Ash does lol.

asshat CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan is a rep whore. CPHornFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death View Post
    nice maroon shirt max.
    The important thing, though is the shirt that Durham is wearing.

bunghole UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow slams and goes hard. UDontKnow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DigglerontheHoof View Post
    he look good

asshat Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon grows his own roses Gut Wagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Horns Up View Post
    Kidding, right? That's about the whitest name this side of...uh...Carrington Byndom.

Quote Originally Posted by warmfront View Post
    I take it he isn't related to Patty Smyth.

Dude, please do Patty Smyth right and use the "Good-by to you" video for proper boner representation. Kaithxbai!

Why do they use such small footballs in Belton?

asshat kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. kevwun's Avatar
    He's talking about enrolling early per 24/7. That would not suck.

asshat The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man grows his own roses The Smoking_Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MirrOlure View Post
    Why do they use such small footballs in Belton?

YAT-YAS. 'you aint a Tiger, you aint $#@!'. just sayin.

asshat The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link slams and goes hard. The Missing Link's Avatar
    A TE that can block AND catch is always welcome.

asshat RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. RocketHorn1978's Avatar
    nice.. white TE's are better anyways.. we are FINALLY getting the color scheme right… not racist.. just wanna win..

+ Reply to Thread