+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sxsworst

apropos to this thread.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...896467643.html

Hipster-ass Hipster Bike for Hipsters

Date: 2012-03-11, 12:47PM CDT

I am selling my Vista Carrera 7 road bike. Perfect for the aspiring culture creator. I have recently become a Successful Entrepreneur and I no longer have the need for such trifling possessions. I drive a gigantic cargo van that literally pisses gas onto the road to mark its territory.

Do you want to be noticed? Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Sleeve tattoo didn't do the trick? Dubstep bounce remix didn't go viral? Look no further than this bike. Don't even look past it in the pictures posted below. Import it into Photoshop and delete the background. I know you know how to do it, because you're a graphic designer.

Orange body. Green accents. Pink handlebar wrap. Some silver. Black. Dirt. Are there even any more colors? There are awesome reflective stickers on the bike, too, which makes darting out in front of automobiles on dark evenings and asserting one's absolute and total right of way even more self-righteously awesome. Dear motorist: Did you not see the stickers. Do you think I have time to just put stickers on things. I'm trying to save the world from people like you.

Just think of all the great places you could see and be seen on this bike:

1. An Obama rally
    2. A Ron Paul rally
    3. Rally's
    4. Miscellaneous

The possibilities are endless.

This bike will get you laid. If you ride this bike around Audobon Park at 1 in the morning without pants on, dudes will literally knock you off of your bike to try to blow you.

This bike is a freewheel fixed gear, because you're a $#@!ing monster and you have one speed, and that speed is +/- 15mph.

A seat comes with the bike, but is not pictured. If you want, you can ride the bike without the seat to simulate the stick you have up your ass about which Pavement album is best, which political cause that matters to you most intermittently, or about whatever it is that you "do."

SAFETY FEATURES

This bike is Japanese and comes with four distinct safety features:

Safety Feature #1: front brakes only. Because you're not about to conform to anyone's preconceived notions of how a bike should stop.

Safety Feature #2: Quick release back wheel. I took this bike to Mike the Bike Guy on Magazine to get a tune up once, and he refused to work on it because of this Safety Feature. He said it was a "Frankenstein bike." I asked him if he didn't agree that Frankenstein was a literary masterpiece. I thought that after losing that argument he might be a gentleman and agree to tune up the bike for free, but he remained all pissy and still refused to work on it, even for money.

The next time I went in to Mike the Bike Guy on Magazine was to get air. I was all, hey MTBG, can I get some air? He was all yes. It was clear that we both believed that air is a free resource that should not be commodified. Common ground. He pointed me toward his air machine. Everything seemed cool. When I realized that the nozzle didn't fit my bike's tires, I was all, hey MTBG, how does this nozzle go on? He looked at me, turned around, took two steps toward the back of the room, and let out a loud SIGH. I couldn't blame him. I work with people too, and sometimes they ask me questions because they don't know things and I am the paid expert on the exact things they don't know and I am standing right next to them, and I have to humiliate them in front of others before I answer them, too. It's all just part of the job.

Safety Feature #3: Helmet. That's my helmet. You can ride in a painter's cap and pretend to be smart at the same time, but you're not fooling anyone.

Safety Feature #4: Welding fix at seat joint. When this joint came loose, the bike was deemed horribly unsafe. When I welded it back together, it became safe again, therefore: safety feature. It's supersturdy now; I welded it to $#@! and back. I painted the welding joint green because I was feeling creative and I don't have to explain my art to anyone.

Safety Feature #5: Apparently this bike has really nice rims. I am listing this under Safety Features because I feel that less-nice rims would probably make the bike marginally less safe.

Safety Feature $6: Earthquake proof.

$180 or best offer. Cash is fine. Your parents can PayPal me directly. Or see below:

I'm totally into creative trades (this part is actually serious). Musical instruments (serious - esp synths and pedals); original art (serious); US Currency (for srsly); leisure suits (I'm 6'1'', 180, with long arms and broad shoulders. Let's stick with dark colors - I'm kind of pale and I don't like to look washed out); real estate/underwater mortgages (4realz dogg); antique firearms (I promise I won't trade you the bike and then shoot you with what was previously your firearm in order to steal my bike back and sell it again, although wouldn't that be ironic, or would it, I don't know, we use the word incorrectly so often that I'm not sure it matters); casual sex. Show me what you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    Buncha whiny $#@!ing pusscakes on this thread.
    your manfriend has a white iphone, doesn't he?

bunghole mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin's Avatar
    What kind of city is this if they let that type of people in?

My manfriend is as hipster as they come. 26 inch waist, jeggings, and a pork pie hat.

bunghole mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mitch martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian View Post
    My manfriend is as hipster as they come. 26 inch waist, jeggings, and a pork pie hat.
    Don't forget the scarf.

asshat DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV's Avatar
    When I left work on Friday, I noticed that our office garage was letting the sxsw visitors in to park (so, basically contract parking was nonexistent over the weekend), and when I get back to work today, the parking garage stairwell smelled strongly of piss. So which one/how many of you bastards pissed in the stairwell?

asshat pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg is a rep whore. pmg's Avatar
    Perhaps someone mistook it for a fireplace?

asshat bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova Shaggy Gold Club bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch martin View Post
    Don't forget the scarf.
    scarf was 2011. 2012 is the spring of layered wool.

asshat Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob slams and goes hard. Bundaberg Bob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisketexan View Post
    Really, I think more than anything, it's the concentration of a couple of demographics. Hipsters and tech marketing types. It could be SXSRedneck, and the concentration of dipshits with trucks with rebel flags on the back would be annoying. I'm generally fine with any given demographic, in moderation, but if on overload . . . I don't care if it's rednecks, hipsters, West Austin moms (well, I LIKE those -- so maybe an overload would be okay, so long as they weren't all on the road in their damned Suburbans at the same time). An overload of any demographic gets under my skin. An overload of a demographic that is loaded with posers earns a sneer, too -- if they worked half as hard at anything else as they do at cultivating their ironic image, they wouldn't have time to attend weeklong festivals. Add to that the fact that there are eleventy billion of them clogging up the roads, the restaurants, the sidewalks, etc., and they are even more of an annoyance.

And no, I'm not a big fan of the ROT rally, either, but I'm mostly able to avoid them (leave work on Friday before their parade starts, and avoid all roads that are part of "scenic drives" for the weekend).

But, what this thread comes down to most is . . . I just wanted to point and laugh at the dipshits. Because I am cold and cruel.
    I think this exactly how I feel. As an Austinite, I find myself being a hipster apologist, but during sxsw I become extremely annoyed at the over-saturation of posers trying way too $#@!ing hard. I get the same feeling when I'm in Ft. Worth around a $#@! ton of 20 year old TCU frat dudes dressing like their 50 year old dads. That's why I usually love Austin, because most of the time you get a fairly equal representation of all demographics...except for the blacks (hip hop) of course.

That being said, I $#@!ing love SXSW.
    Last edited by Bundaberg Bob; 03-19-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    So which one/how many of you bastards pissed in the stairwell
    I pissed in many a public place saturday.

asshat KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze's Avatar
    The scarves I mostly see these days are worn by soccer fans... one guy was wearing his in the sun when it was 80+ degrees on the patio at Cuatros a couple of weekends ago.

Cares not for beans Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles's Avatar
    Seat-less bike is perfect for tight-assed hipsters who won't even need it

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingInAction View Post
    Here they are. Incredible show
    Think that's Peelander-Z

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    Yes it is. TACO TACO TACO, TACO CA!!!! Still rings in my head. That dude in yellow is probably the craziest of the bunch, and Im pretty sure the drummer was buck assed nekkid.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    Haha! Those guys are living the dream here in the states. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bottlecap View Post
    ^
    ah yeah! thats what sxsw is all about you whiny $#@!ing pusscakes. my only complaint: too much free corn beer -- I'm so mfing bloated. and sam adams still sucks, even when its free.
    corn beer goes hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post
    it used to be what made you unique was having more talent than the other person.
    no worries, this brain pisses talent.

Quote Originally Posted by skipperj View Post
    I believe i have found my theme song.

TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS TACOS, CA

tacos

asshat KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? KaiserSoze's Avatar
    both tacos

that's like, 5 both tacos. 10 tacos. which is a lot of tacos. but not as much as 14 tacos.

asshat Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand's Avatar
    had another great time. no trouble parking. no problem getting into clubs. very little to no waiting getting beer. saw at least a dozen new bands for nada. met some new people. hung out with old friends. two-stepping (or, as i warned my partner, arrhythmic druid one-stepping), etc...

will be going again next year.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    I drank tall-boys at every bar I was at last week, I like the "slim-straight" cut jeans from Old Navy, and I own three scarves. $#@! yo couch.

That reminds me- I saw someone wearing cargo jorts on Saturday... rolled up to the knee cap.

asshat CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd grows his own roses CaptainEd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bozo_casanova View Post
    $#@! a pork pie. you ain't $#@! unless you go full blossom.

Hipster Rights Advocate texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax Shaggy Gold Club texassax's Avatar
    Oh, I'm also working on a sweet stache right now.

Jesus, I unwittingly stumbled into a Peelander-Z show at Mohawk a few years ago. Those guys are out of control.

Awesome... Maria's makes an appearance at :41-42 and again later.

Cares not for beans Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles Shaggy Gold Club Homercles's Avatar

Over/Under we won't see this stache at SXSW again, one and done?

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSoze View Post
    That reminds me- I saw someone wearing cargo jorts on Saturday... rolled up to the knee cap.
    I was in cargo jorts and jungle boots wearing green jameson shirt with a gaelic verse on the back about how awesome I am. Along with my kick ass red beard I looked like a militant Leperchaun.

asshat TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch is a rep whore. TxArch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Homercles View Post

Over/Under we won't see this stache at SXSW again, one and done?
    they've been wearing that $#@! for years.

arbiter of taste huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. huge's Avatar
    I'll tell you what is almost undrinkable - free blue moon wheat, or whatever comes in the yellow cans. But you wont hear be complain about it.

We totally scored at our first free event downtown at First Tickets HQ. They were giving away titos and sierra nevada.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar
    I'd like to say that I hadn't heard the term "pork pie hat" before this thread. Not sure if that makes me cool or uncool.

Not sure if I care.

Cognitive Infiltrator Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck Shaggy Gold Club Fightin' Buck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntEyes View Post
    I loved aquafest. Staying up getting loaded all night building a make shift raft that was certain to fall apart before the cooler was drained.
    Oh, man, the raft race. Memories....

Quote Originally Posted by Bundaberg Bob View Post
    I think this exactly how I feel. As an Austinite, I find myself being a hipster apologist, but during sxsw I become extremely annoyed at the over-saturation of posers trying way too $#@!ing hard. I get the same feeling when I'm in Ft. Worth around a $#@! ton of 20 year old TCU frat dudes dressing like their 50 year old dads.
    agree but it's a lot easier to deal with that demographic when surrounded by all their hot ass coed friends. and i will go on record as saying austin and fort worth are more alike than different with the biggest difference being liberal vs conservative.

degenerate dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks Shaggy Gold Club dbecks's Avatar

asshat Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17's Avatar

He doesn't apply. Dude is on Guad all the time.

I'm glad I don't feel the need to hate on a subculture that I only understand through broad generalizations.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillhouse View Post
    I'm glad I don't feel the need to hate on a subculture that I only understand through broad generalizations.
    Exactly. That's why I'm reserving judgement on the Nazis.

asshat Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks Shaggy Gold Club Texas_Rocks's Avatar
    You don't know what you're missing.

Exactly. That's why I'm reserving judgement on the Nazis.
    you're right, dumb mustaches and genocide are equal affronts to humanity.

bunghole Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas slams and goes hard. Texas's Avatar
    Buncha ethnocentric, no-fun-having $#@!s on the shag.

Hitler's mustache $#@!ing sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSoze View Post
    Hitler's mustache $#@!ing sucked.
    Michael Jordan disagrees.

asshat TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser Shaggy Gold Club TheCruiser's Avatar
    Christ, it's nothing but broad strokes by both sides. There are those that hate hipsters and then those that condemn anyone who questions them. Believe it or not, there is a middle ground. Those that walk among the hipsters, that drink in the shows and the scenes, but simply wonder why someone would choose to get whacked out on drugs in full-on woolen outfits? that's all. Just a genuine curiosity of those that soak in SXSW in the most uncomfortable ways possible. Other than the hot crowds, I drink in the SXSW milkshake.

asshat Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand grows his own roses Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand's Avatar
    MJ's Hitler.

The $#@! are you talking about? Have you not seen the damage that dumb mustaches have done to this city? 15 million this week alone. And you want to compare $#@!ing genocide to this atrocity? You, sir, need to take a step back from the edge and reassess your relationship with the real world.

bunghole Fourth Down Syndrome is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fourth Down Syndrome is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fourth Down Syndrome is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fourth Down Syndrome is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fourth Down Syndrome is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Fourth Down Syndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DemosZTV View Post
    When I left work on Friday, I noticed that our office garage was letting the sxsw visitors in to park (so, basically contract parking was nonexistent over the weekend), and when I get back to work today, the parking garage stairwell smelled strongly of piss. So which one/how many of you bastards pissed in the stairwell?
    Same here. Although I we sable to park in my garage. Nothing like rolling up to the guys charging $20 a car, and just saying "no thanks, I got this" and then opening the gate yourself.

But yes, the stairwell smells awful now.

I we sable

+ Reply to Thread