+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 7208

Thread: Neighborhood watch captain shoots unarmed teen.

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat09 View Post
    False. The murder 2 charge is weak because they can't prove the killing was committed with malice aforethought. A manslaughter conviction only requires proving that Zimmerman was reckless (or criminally negligent for an involuntary manslaughter charge), which can be reasonably established given the evidence available. People are frequently convicted of manslaughter for killing someone during a fight.

Correct. The jury has to believe beyond a reasonable doubt that GZ is guilty of manslaughter to convict. Ergo all the defense has to do is show reasonable doubt about the charge that the shooting was "not justifiable ". Do you really think the prosecution will be able to do this after what you saw today? If I'm O'Mara, I feel extremely confident about my case going forward.

asshat TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club TahoeHorn Shaggy Gold Club
    I'm no lawyer but it appeared to me the murder 2 got trashed, and I'm skeptical that the prosecution has some good evidence we don't know about. But manslaughter is another story. I could easily end up buying manslaughter. We'll see. But there is an interesting public dynamic - millions of people have strong opinions. I don't see how 12 people ever agree. But we'll see.

asshat Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0 is a rep whore. Bat Guan0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
    Maybe Zimmerman was a Boy Scout.
    No, he was an altar boy. #medianarrative

If Zimmerman is released, his attorney said, he has a number of potential safe houses prepared. In the meantime O'Mara says the former altar boy, who has become America's highest-profile defendant, has been reading the Bible while in protective custody.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...2#.T5GPjrM7U1I

asshat naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo's Avatar
    Something doesn't make sense. That picture of GZ was taken at 7:19 PM EST.

I've read numerous reports that said Trayvon left for the convenience store during halftime of the NBA All-Star game. That game started at 7:30 EST, so halftime wouldn't have been until probably 8:30 EST at the earliest.

It would be nice if it some point we had a clear understanding of precisely what happened and when. I doubt that will ever happen.

asshat hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naked_bongo View Post

I've read numerous reports that said Trayvon left for the convenience store during halftime of the NBA All-Star game. That game started at 7:30 EST, so halftime wouldn't have been until probably 8:30 EST at the earliest.

It would be nice if it some point we had a clear understanding of precisely what happened and when. I doubt that will ever happen.
    nobody updates the time stamps on their cameras for DST

Banned Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick Kid Quick
    It wasn't daylight savings time when this happened, though. This was Feb, DST was another month away. That doesn't mean the picture isn't legit.

asshat naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo is a rep whore. naked_bongo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    nobody updates the time stamps on their cameras for DST
    Well, according to the Miami Herald, police arrived on the scene at 7:17, and Trayvon was pronounced dead at 7:30 EST. All of that had to take place before tip-off. Like I said, there is a lot of missing information.

NAACP National Champ Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks has a gigantic e-peen. Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naked_bongo View Post

You know you done $#@!ed up, don't you? You know it, don't you? You know you done $#@!ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by 244335 View Post
    Correct. The jury has to believe beyond a reasonable doubt that GZ is guilty of manslaughter to convict. Ergo all the defense has to do is show reasonable doubt about the charge that the shooting was "not justifiable ". Do you really think the prosecution will be able to do this after what you saw today? If I'm O'Mara, I feel extremely confident about my case going forward.
    Wrong. You continue to fundamentally misunderstand how defenses work. Zimmerman is arguing an affirmative defense, which means he is admitting the elements of the crime and if he doesn't prove his defense he is guilty. The burden of proof is on the defense, not the prosecution. The defense has to convince the jury that Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily harm, and that the force he used was the only way to prevent it. How many times does this need to be repeated before you stop falsely claiming that the burden is on the prosecution to disprove his self defense claim?

Lord Nivek Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek Shaggy Gold Club Nivek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    Nice.

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    Wrong. You continue to fundamentally misunderstand how defenses work. Zimmerman is arguing an affirmative defense, which means he is admitting the elements of the crime and if he doesn't prove his defense he is guilty. The burden of proof is on the defense, not the prosecution. The defense has to convince the jury that Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily harm, and that the force he used was the only way to prevent it. How many times does this need to be repeated before you stop falsely claiming that the burden is on the prosecution to disprove his self defense claim?
    Understood. You're not understanding what I'm saying because we're basically saying the same thing. All the defense has to do is show reasonable doubt that it's manslaughter. I think the posts on this board alone already show that reasonable doubt exists in the minds of this cross section of society. Those expecting it to be any different in that jury pool are delusional.

asshat TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore.
    Understood. You're not understanding what I'm saying because we're basically saying the same thing. All the defense has to do is show reasonable doubt that it's manslaughter. I think the posts on this board alone already show that reasonable doubt exists in the minds of this cross section of society. Those expecting it to be any different in that jury pool are delusional.
    Florida case law says that if both parties are shown to be aggressive in mutual combat and one is killed, the killer is guilty of manslaughter. I don't see how Zimmerman's conduct doesn't at least rise to this. If the killing occurred by the street, maybe. The fact that the killing occurred between the houses is at minimum indication that Zimmerman pursued a stranger at night on foot while carrying a gun.

Except that there's no evidence that GZ was "aggressive in mutual combat" or that he "pursued TM". There's a lot of "reaching" by the folks that want GZ convicted at all costs.

asshat Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore.
    No, you are not saying the same thing.
    Wildcat is saying all the prosecution is that Zimmerman killed Martin, which everyone agrees on. No reasonable doubt because everyone agrees Zimmeran killed Martin. The defense has to prove that the killing was justified. I don't know what burden of proof is required for that defense, but clearly Wildcat is saying it's more than just sowing the seed of doubt.

asshat TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore. TXSooner518 is a rep whore.
    Except that there's no evidence that GZ was "aggressive in mutual combat" or that he "pursued TM". There's a lot of "reaching" by the folks that want GZ convicted at all costs.
    how the $#@! did he get there without pursuing him? there is also evidence on the 911 call that he pursued him but not necessarily that he continued to pursue him. The fact that Martin was killed where we was is pretty convincing evidence of pursuit.

asshat Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan GORN Brisketexan's Avatar
    Numbers, the one flaw I will note with ALL "definitive" positions taken thus far is that there is NO "evidence" of ANYTHING. This story -- it is not yet a case -- is built only on the pieces of information that have leaked out, been released, been the subject of purposeful public statements, etc. The EVIDENCE will be what is introduced in court. THAT is what the jury will hear. The jury will also be given clear and direct instructions as to what the law in Florida is -- not the half-assed/partial discussions that are on this thread or elsewhere in the media.

What that will ultimately mean, I don't know. . . . because I haven't seen or heard all of the evidence that will be admitted in court. I haven't seen or heard that evidence and testimony subjected to analysis by expert witnesses or subjected to cross-examination.

What I CAN tell you is that I have participated in numerous cases that received significant media coverage. The resemblance of the ACTUAL legal case put on in court, the evidence admitted, etc., compared to the coverage in the media, was on a level of about 20-30%. PARTICULARLY any pre-trial coverage, which is colored by the unhampered advocacy that occurs when one is unconstrained by the rules of evidence and without any fear of cross-examination.

We will see a SIGNIFICANTLY different evidentiary picture at trial than we have seen thus far. Statements at this time of "there is NO evidence," or "the evidence CLEARLY shows" are simply wrong -- at BEST, they are woefully premature. We will find out if there is "no evidence" of a particular fact after evidence has closed at trial. We will find out if the evidence clearly shows a fact after the close of evidence at trial.

I can EASILY postulate that there is evidence that we either haven't seen or that we have seen but will be developed differently at trial that could show that GZ and TM were engaged in mutualy aggressive combat . . . or that TM was the sole aggressor . . . or that GZ's injuries were in fact reflective of a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury . . . or that they were essentially superficial and would not create a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. Etc. etc. I would not be surprised by developments either way. The only thing that I can be SURE of at this point is that declaring that there is "no evidence" of any point is an unsupportable statement, based on the simple fact that, as a matter of law, there has been no evidence submitted at trial (as there has not yet been any trial).

I would suggest that your criticism of the angry mob's "rush to judgment without all the facts" is a criticism that is correct. . . . but that you should also direct to the nearest mirror.
    Last edited by Brisketexan; 04-20-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Wait. You have posted how many times on this thread, and have still not read the 911 transcript which clearly states the following:

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

I don't know if you live in a fantasy land where admitting to following someone isn't a pursuit, but if you are, let me try and reconnect you with reality at some point.

No, they don't. Reasonable doubt doesn't enter into the discussion here, because there's not any reasonable doubt that he killed Trayvon, and he isn't arguing that an element of any degree of homicide is missing. When you argue an affirmative defense, you're saying "yeah I did it, but here's why I shouldn't be convicted." It's not argued to introduce reasonable doubt that a crime occurred, it's argued to excuse what is otherwise a criminal act. That's the distinction you refuse to grasp.

If you argue an affirmative defense and your defense fails, you've admitted that you committed a crime. The prosecution doesn't have to prove that there's not reasonable doubt that GZ acted in self defense. The defense doesn't simply have to show that there's reasonable doubt that it's manslaughter. The defense has to prove to the jury that GZ had a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily injury and that shooting Trayvon was the only way he could prevent it from happening. If he convinces the jury, he gets off. If he doesn't convince the jury, he'll be convicted of murder 2 or a lesser included offense (manslaughter).

How can you be so obtuse?

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    the fact that Martin's GF told investigators that Martin told her someone was watching him then started to follow him and Martin then asked "What are you following me for?" and Martin was not killed by GZ's truck either so obviously GZ went in pursuit of Martin.

I don't consider "pursuing" someone as walking in the same direction as you last saw them. Looking for someone and pursuing someone are very different.

Brisket, I appreciate your detailed post. I'm still open, but I'm also still going to continue to lean towards the GZ side because the sum of the information I've heard thus far leans me that way.

Wildcat, I appreciate your clarification as well.

NakedBongo and TXSooner, see my first line above. I've read and addressed that transcript multiple times in this thread. No one can prove that GZ "pursued" TM. Even if he did happen to continue walking slowly in the direction that he saw TM walk/run/quickly walk away, that's not pursuit in my opinion. He had called the police and it's reasonable (in my opinion) to want to try to identify the suspect and his location if he had lost sight of him. Walking in the general direction of where you last saw someone would take a real stretch to classify as pursuit. It takes even more of a stretch to consider asking "What are you doing here?" as provocation.

Bevoette, please, just stop. It's not obvious to anyone (except to people that want that to be the case to fit their desire for what happened) that GZ went in pursuit of TM.

Can one of you criminal attorneys answer my question about $150K bond? Isn't that abnormally low for someone accused of M2?

asshat Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette Shaggy Gold Club Bevoette's Avatar
    why they hell should I stop? I'm not the only one saying this! it's all over the news sites try checking into the phone call with Martin's GF it's not like I'm making $#@! up as I go along. and listen to the tape you could hear like wind and he was breathing different and the guy asked "are you going after him?" and GZ said YEAH! so he did pursue him after Martin got out of his view.

You've either posted factual inaccuracies, things that have already been beaten to death, or pure speculative opinion (without qualifying it as such) since you decided to jump on this thread after ~1500 or more posts were made that you hadn't read. You're not bringing up anything new and your opinion that GZ was "pursuing" TM and then "provoked" him is clearly documented. Many of us happen to disagree with your opinionated interpretation of how the events unfolded. Please, just stop unless you have something new, original or even mildly thought provoking to add to the discussion.

I don't consider "pursuing" someone as walking in the same direction as you last saw them. Looking for someone and pursuing someone are very different.
    That's fine, but your subjective opinion on what the (possible) evidence indicates, does not change the fact that it is still at least some evidence of pursuit. You simply cannot make the blanket statement that there is no (possible) evidence of pursuit. There is plenty of possible evidence, you simply do not give it much weight. Others see it differently.

Can one of you criminal attorneys answer my question about $150K bond? Isn't that abnormally low for someone accused of M2?
    Not a criminal attorney, but the amount of the bond is going to depend on the resources of the accused. What's typical is also going to very wildly from county to county and even from judge to judge.

You've either posted factual inaccuracies, things that have already been beaten to death, or pure speculative opinion (without qualifying it as such) since you decided to jump on this thread after ~1500 or more posts were made that you hadn't read. You're not bringing up anything new and your opinion that GZ was "pursuing" TM and then "provoked" him is clearly documented. Many of us happen to disagree with your opinionated interpretation of how the events unfolded. Please, just stop unless you have something new, original or even mildly thought provoking to add to the discussion.
    Pot... kettle....

If TM ran from GZ while GZ was on the phone (based upon the approximated locations of the two at the time) and was ~70 yards from his house. It would take him less than 30 seconds to lightly jog back to his house if he felt threatened enough.

Instead... two and half minutes went by (+ or -) and TM is somehow still ~70 yards from his house (fact). TM either went back, or he hid as soon as he was out of GZ's sight (one of these is what happened). He didn't go home (fact). TM made the choice to go back OR he was waiting for Zimmerman to come around the corner (logical deductions). There's far more evidence that TM chose not to avoid a confrontation than there is that GZ pursued and confronted TM.

The difference between Bevoette (and many others) and me is that I haven't made up my mind, but I'm playing Devil's Advocate for the side of GZ since he was convicted by OP (and many others) as soon as the media got ahold of the story.

If new evidence comes out implicating GZ or exonerating TM, I'm not going to hold onto this position. Some of those posting in support of TM would need video evidence of TM "jumping" GZ from a hidden position, reaching for his gun and still would accuse GZ of "provoking the entire situation through profiling and being a wannabe cop". That's BS.

Taken from another board, but it will be interesting to see if this is the next step for O'Mara:

My guess is that Zimmerman's attorneys will file a motion to dismiss the complaint because it is legally insufficient to support a 2nd Degree Murder charge. I would also file a motion to dismiss based on prosecutorial misconduct for intentionally omitting Zimmerman's version of events--otherwise known as exculpatory evidence. A prosecutor is ethically obligated to present exculpatory evidence if they know it exists.

I'll post this as well because it could explain why TM didn't make it home (see, I'll even post potential evidence to shoot down the GZ side of events; how many supporters of the TM version have done something like this?).

However, it was my understanding that GZ exited his vehicle at the corner of the 2 streets. This map would have you believe that he took a right when TM fled and got out of his vehicle at a spot where he would have been able to "cut off" TM from getting home.

Instead... two and half minutes went by (+ or -) and TM is somehow still ~70 yards from his house (fact). TM either went back, or he hid as soon as he was out of GZ's sight (one of these is what happened). He didn't go home (fact). TM made the choice to go back OR he was waiting for Zimmerman to come around the corner (logical deductions). There's far more evidence that TM chose not to avoid a confrontation than there is that GZ pursued and confronted TM.
    Yeah, it'd be completely ridiculous to suppose Trayvon may have been hiding from the suspicious dude that was following him, huh?

asshat oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe Shaggy Gold Club oobe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickyNikki View Post
    I would just like to point out again that the living one left the safety of his vehicle to follow the dead one on foot. After being told by 911 dispatch not to follow. He had a gun. The deceased did not. The aggressor left the safety of his car to pursue. End of mother $#@!ing point,
    No kidding. The debate is for retards and flawed, morally bankrupt individuals like Tahoe and Army.

Yeah, it'd be completely ridiculous to suppose Trayvon may have been hiding from the suspicious dude that was following him, huh?
    Right because a 17 year old, athlete could never make it 70 yards with a middle aged, wanna be cop in "hot pursuit".

Right because a 17 year old, athlete could never make it 70 yards with a middle aged, wanna be cop in "hot pursuit".
    Are you stating that Z would've been pursuing TM as a cop would do? That's quite an indictment. So you think he was looking for trouble. Found it. Got his ass kicked and took the pussy way out by pulling a gun.

Wow. Just....wow.

Why the hell would Trayvon want to run right home and show the creepy stalker where he lives?

Banned groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard. groverat slams and goes hard.
    Why the hell would Trayvon want to run right home and show the creepy stalker where he lives?
    There is no decision Martin could have made in that situation that would've been objectively "right". Why? Because the guy with the gun has more power to decide how things end.

Quote Originally Posted by TedStriker View Post
    Are you stating that Z would've been pursuing TM as a cop would do? That's quite an indictment. So you think he was looking for trouble. Found it. Got his ass kicked and took the pussy way out by pulling a gun.

Wow. Just....wow.
    If you're going to put words in my mouth, at least try to make a reasonable argument.

Quote Originally Posted by JoseCuervo View Post
    When did Zimmerman become middle aged?
    He's within the standard deviation of the median age for Hispanic males in the U.S., is he not? If not, link the data to prove me wrong and I'll acknowledge your genius.

Um, it's called good parenting. If you're in trouble, run home. Immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by groverat View Post
    There is no decision Martin could have made in that situation that would've been objectively "right". Why? Because the guy with the gun has more power to decide how things end.
    Bull$#@!.

asshat phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn has a gigantic e-peen. phdhorn's Avatar
    When did he become Hispanic?
    You're kidding, right?

did you ever think that maybe he was headed that way?

Um, I offered that as a possibility with the map I posted earlier. Have you been "retarded" by your proximity to College Station?

cops in DARE told us different. but i'm not a parkie.

Um, I offered that as a possibility with the map I posted earlier. Have you been "retarded" by your proximity to College Station?
    a POSSIBILITY not a certainty there is a difference.

and living in aggyland I do make sure the aggy doesn't become contagious
    Last edited by Bevoette; 04-21-2012 at 03:15 PM.

When did Zimmerman become middle aged?
    right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bevoette View Post
    right?
    I stand corrected with my choice of wording. He's 10 years from being the exact median of male life expectancy in the U.S.

Summary of yesterday's bond hearing:

Has anyone seen the info claiming to know the identity of the "girlfriend"? Daisha Mitchell (tweeting under the name Daisha Brianne)? If this is indeed the "girlfriend" that Benjamin Crump mentioned in his press conference, then he's been caught in a bold faced lie.

I've never heard of this site before, and the link leads to a very lengthy post, but if accurate, the info is interesting:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...hs/#more-37932

I stand corrected with my choice of wording. He's 10 years from being the exact median of male life expectancy in the U.S.
    he's a youngun' compared to me.

+ Reply to Thread