+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58
Results 2,851 to 2,891 of 2891

Thread: Let's Dance

asshat Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    dude this black dude steal a moped?
    and then hit someone and failed to render aid???

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    fire inside a garage, uh oh

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar

asshat GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT's Avatar
    ohhhh $#@! son

asshat Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear's Avatar
    We got a garage on fire at 210 State Street.

asshat Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN Blank GORN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Fear View Post

"Large fire at the dead-end of Kentucky Court." Some real potential here.
    Dude, pan a little to the left, there was a yellow couch pre-positioned. You can see the arm of it in your screen capture.

#LexingtonPoliceScanner is currently the #3 trending world-wide Twitter topic.

hard to imagine that as i lay here in my dark room with the only noise outside being an occasional wind gust...theres people in lexington pretty much controlling world war 3

I swear I just heard the cop say "single and ready to mingle" on the open mic to a girl.

asshat Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Fear View Post

"Large fire at the dead-end of Kentucky Court." Some real potential here.
    Posted on Twitter.

asshat GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT Shaggy Gold Club GSU&UT's Avatar
    Holy $#@! Mountaineer, if that's of the fire there.

asshat BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BaylorHistory's Avatar
    Thanks for the link...someone just cut their wrist in Lexington according to the scanner.

lol...

bunghole Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D grows his own roses Dr. Bitchin, Ph.D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GSU&UT View Post
    Holy $#@! Mountaineer, if that's of the fire there.
    Hahahaha

You $#@!ets and your Walking Dead.

asshat Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac is a rep whore. Mountaineer Maniac's Avatar
    More pictures and videos coming in on Twitter:

Video of students lighting car on fire below:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/vi...chicagotribune

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    I wonder how many fires there will be in Lexington once they have to vacate this title after Yahoo! investigates them in a couple of years.

asshat Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey Probably Shaggy Upper Class Vic Mackey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Knight View Post
    meh boring tournament
    Thinking the same. You had a few games here and there that were real exciting like the KU/OSU game but overall, this tourney did nothing for me really.

"Everybody said they were going to shoot everybody."

Quote Originally Posted by gsu&ut View Post
    "everybody said they were going to shoot everybody."
    wtf.

Ordering Taxi's when things like this going on in the streets?

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses
    Dude, $#@! it. I love this team. I'm proud of them. They didn't have the greatest night tonight, but goddamn, I love and respect them.

Go Hawks.

asshat BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses BurntOrangeJayhawk grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel06 View Post
    So is Self still an in-game coaching genius?
    Yes.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GSU&UT View Post
    "Everybody said they were going to shoot everybody."

bunghole TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog's Avatar
    :(

$#@! Kentucky

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Are we sure these $#@!s don't belong in the Big 10? I have a feeling we picked up our own couch burners in WV. I guess every conference has to have at least one. Something about those in the north though

asshat phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn Probably Shaggy Upper Class phdhorn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally Pryor View Post
    I'm watching lexington riot...$#@! one shining moment
    No, with all the fires going on there, there's a lot of stuff shining during the night.

asshat Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrangeJayhawk View Post
    Yes.
    I'm afraid you have probably missed the snark and point I was trying to make. Self is no less of a great coach than he was before, and Calipari is not some genius motivator and coach now because of last night. The media gets a couple of buzzwords or attributes something to a coach, and it spreads like wildfire.

I was pulling like hell for y'all. Read my post a few pages back to see where I'm coming from.

asshat BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed Shaggy Gold Club BoBigRed's Avatar
    HNK on the old site. Nebraska fan till death. Team Jack Supporter. Win Every Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrangeJayhawk View Post
    Dude, $#@! it. I love this team. I'm proud of them. They didn't have the greatest night tonight, but goddamn, I love and respect them.

Go Hawks.
    I'm hardly a KU fan but I don't have a damn choice but to respect this team - fought to the last. Against all odds, they gave it their best.

If thiis team had one...one...guy who could consistently drop long range shots...oh they would have been tough to handle last night....

asshat Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger Shaggy Gold Club Dewey Oxburger's Avatar
    The Tribune is already asking the question.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...0,7362059.poll

Quote Originally Posted by Heel06 View Post
    I'm afraid you have probably missed the snark and point I was trying to make. Self is no less of a great coach than he was before, and Calipari is not some genius motivator and coach now because of last night. The media gets a couple of buzzwords or attributes something to a coach, and it spreads like wildfire.

I was pulling like hell for y'all. Read my post a few pages back to see where I'm coming from.

Gotcha. Wasn't reading the thread last night. Was drunk, though.

GD what a night, and $#@! those idiots back in the homeland burning up $#@!. I hate a lot of our fans.

*glances around, self-conscious*

so....uh...this the, uh, official thread for the women's title game?

asshat Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Traffic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyDumps View Post
    *glances around, self-conscious*

so....uh...this the, uh, official thread for the women's title game?
    nope. Title 9, bro.

bunghole TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? TehPhog's Avatar

This was about the extent of our mischief last night. I think there was a few fights.

I almost said something to some scummy white-trash looking gangster dudes that were talking $#@!... but 4 on 1 didn't seem like good odds to me.

asshat Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06's Avatar
    New Orleans is safer now that the UK fans are back in Kentucky. Need to add Lexington to the "college towns that need to be walled off from society" list along with State College, PA.

http://www.wired.com/rawfile/2012/04...0&viewall=true

Jesus $#@!ing christ. Those people suck.

I've been apart of the 2002, 2003, 2008, and 2012 celebrations (i'm a townie) and i've never seen us do anything like that.

^ holy $#@! at those photos.

calipari should've said somethin on the mic while being interviewed by nantz in the terms of.. "if theres any rioting going on in lexington right now...i will be looking for a different place to coach".

Quote Originally Posted by TehPhog View Post
    Jesus $#@!ing christ. Those people suck.

I've been apart of the 2002, 2003, 2008, and 2012 celebrations (i'm a townie) and i've never seen us do anything like that.
    I was in Chapel Hill when we made that miracle run in 2000 as an 8 seed, there for huge wins over Duke when we were down and up, the 2005 title game, just too many to count. The only thing worse than a small bonfire here or there and people with small scale drunken shenanigans was when a car with a Duke sticker (and Jersey tags IIRC, lol) was flipped about 10 years ago, and the students who were filmed doing it caught hell for it because it made us look so bad. The town is flooded with 50,000+ randoms on top of the town/gown population every Halloween, and while I'm sure isolated incidents happen all the time, nothing like that ever breaks out.

Those people just aren't right.

Fuck Philly & their fans Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Spotswood's Avatar
    Trent Johnson leaves LSU for a $2 million salary at TCU. T-3rd highest salary in Big 12 behind Self, Barnes (same as Huggins). He may get a few recruits but his coaching resume doesn't look like $2MM/year.

Anyway, suck on that SEC. Your 8th place coach left to be our 12th place coach.

• + Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58