+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Polls ... Week of Mar 16th

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar

Polls ... Week of Mar 16th

back into the Baseball America Poll @ #22

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today...2/2613126.html

asshat mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. mrsmacgowski's Avatar
    hey-oooooooooo

keep it rollin!

asshat crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski Shaggy Gold Club crackamacgowski's Avatar
    What a week.

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Last edited by Fat Joe left Atlantic; 03-19-2012 at 12:25 PM.

asshat UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP slams and goes hard. UTCRP's Avatar
    Not sure what justified Fullerton moving up two spots in the Baseball America poll.

No biggie though

BA..

22. TEXAS

Last Week: 4-0. Overall: 10-8, 3-0 in Big 12 (5-4 vs. Top 25). Weekend Series: 2-1-1.

Texas got its bats going in a road sweep at Oklahoma, banging out 45 hits in three days. The Longhorns overcame an early 4-0 deficit Friday to take a 5-4 lead into the ninth, but Cody Reine's solo homer off Corey Knebel (2.1 IP, 3 H, 1 ER) forced extra innings. Jonathan Walsh delivered a game-winning two-run double in the 12th. Hoby Milner provided 2.1 innings of one-run relief in that one to earn the win, then picked up the win in relief again Saturday, allowing one run over three innings. Erich Weiss (4-for-5, 2 R, 2 RBI) was one of five Longhorns to record multiple hits in Saturday's win. Five 'Horns posted multi-hit games again Sunday, led by Mark Payton (2-for-5, HR, 3 RBI), helping Parker French (6.2 IP, 5 H, 4 ER, 2 BB, 4 K) pick up the victory.

RESULTS
    March 13: (20) Texas State: W 6-1
    March 16-18: @ (22) Oklahoma: W 7-6 (12 innings), W 9-5, W 9-4
    UPCOMING
    March 20: Stephen F. Austin State
    March 23-25: @ Kansas State

i've been quiet this year for many reasons but I just have to say thanks to the suckitude that is ou for allowing our team to get the bats going again. Not to mention, allowing you all some hope for the season because it's been hard reading the threads and see you all so downtrodden. I also want to thank them for allowing our team to build up some confidence, inning by inning, that allows the team to get back into the rankings. I'll take 22, 21, 25, whatever, over being unranked. With that said though, I find it wonderfully amusing, that an unranked team swept ou in norman. In the end I'll close with, for redundancy sake, ou still sucks.

asshat TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G grows his own roses TrashMaster G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    i've been quiet this year for many reasons but I just have to say thanks to the suckitude that is ou for allowing our team to get the bats going again. Not to mention, allowing you all some hope for the season because it's been hard reading the threads and see you all so downtrodden. I also want to thank them for allowing our team to build up some confidence, inning by inning, that allows the team to get back into the rankings. I'll take 22, 21, 25, whatever, over being unranked. With that said though, I find it wonderfully amusing, that an unranked team swept ou in norman. In the end I'll close with, for redundancy sake, ou still sucks.
    My name is TrashMaster G and I approve of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    yeah, life has a funny way of reminding us that things can get off-center for a while but they always revert back to the middle. it's like god reminds us that in the midst of one of the worst sports runs in school history, we can be thankful that we aren't ou.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post
    it's like god reminds us that in the midst of one of the worst sports runs in school history, we can be thankful that we aren't ou.
    New motto?

asshat js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? js might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Way to go Parker! Big 12 NOW

NEWCOMER OF THE WEEK
    Parker French, Texas, Fr., RHP, Dripping Springs, Texas/Dripping Springs
    French played a part in three of Texas' wins over top 25 teams last week as the Longhorns went 4-0 with French posting a 2-0 record and one save. On Tuesday, with the UT entering the week with a 6-8 record, No. 20 Texas State visited Austin as French took the mound with a 50-pitch limit set. He stretched the 50 pitches over 4.0 scoreless innings, scattering three hits. On Friday in the series opener against No. 17 Oklahoma, the freshman earned his second career save for the Longhorns retiring both batters he faced in the 12th inning as Texas picked up a 7-6 win. With the Horns looking for the road sweep over the Sooners, French silenced Oklahoma's bats by not allowing a hit through the first 5.2 innings in his Sunday start. Texas would go one to win, 9-4. On the week, the Dripping Springs, Texas-native pitched 11.1 innings over three games with five strikeouts and a 3.18 ERA.

asshat ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. ArmyPilot's Avatar
    Thank GOD that ou sucks.

+ Reply to Thread