+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PC Games

asshat LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.

PC Games

I've got several in the box PC games I'd like to get rid of. I'm more interested in getting rid of them than making any money, so I'm willing to price them at each at $1 less than the lowest price for a the same on Amazon (used, of course). No obligation to take the lot.

Also, several have activation codes. Usually an email from you to the publisher will allow you to get a new one, but I recently sold a copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations online and the buyer had to pay an additional $10 for a new activation code. I'm not promising anything in regards to the risk of this, but buyer beware. All games do come with their original activation code if it exists and have been uninstalled from my computer.

Left4Dead
    Max Payne: The Fall of Max Payne
    Fallout 3
    Empire: Total War
    The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham City
    Mass Effect
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Bully
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution (if one has a problem with activation codes, it might be this because its relatively new and an EIDOS game)
    The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Starcraft: Wings of Liberty
    Bioshock 2
    Sid Mier's Pirates

Also, I've got a couple of I think complete copies of Divine Divinity, and maybe one of Mafia, which you're welcome to have for free if you're picking something else up.

No, I will not ship them anywhere, and no best buy coupons.
    Last edited by LCHorn; 03-22-2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Added to the list

Reputed Cocksman AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer slams and goes hard. AnotherLawyer's Avatar
    How much for all of them?

asshat LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. LCHorn can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherLawyer View Post
    How much for all of them?
    $200? Most likely cheaper to research the prices on amazon and come up with an amount that way, but if I wanted to do the research I would have posted prices.

If someone does want to buy the lot of them I will ship.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    pm sent

+ Reply to Thread