+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feds raid Treasure Island on 6th Street

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar

Feds raid Treasure Island on 6th Street

http://www.kvue.com/news/FBI-conduct...143820646.html

AUSTIN -- Federal agents are executing a search warrant on Treasure Island bar near East 6th Street and Neches.
    Dressed in SWAT gear and armed with a U-Haul truck full of cardboard boxes, FBI agents from out of town showed up to collect evidence.
    KVUE News has learned the IRS, TABC, and FBI are all involved.
    KVUE News has also learned there are other bars and nightclubs involved: Kiss N Fly, Fuel, Qua, Spill, and Malaya. Federal agents say the bars are being investigated for money laundering and drugs.

I wonder how many bars launder money, and how many depend on it to stay open.

It took them 15+ years to figure out that a bar that's business model consists of selling drinks for a quarter is a front for money laundering?

asshat HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? HenryJames's Avatar
    Pretty sure Qua launders douchebags.

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    $#@!. I started reading it as Feds raid Treasures and my heart stopped. Since it's not - carry on Federales

FBI/IRS put their captain obvious hats on.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Six View Post
    It took them 15+ years to figure out that a bar that's business model consists of selling drinks for a quarter is a front for money laundering?

No it took 15 years for someone to miss a payment to the feds.

asshat Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian's Avatar
    lol duh.

figured everyone knew the owner (s) made their money off of coke.

asshat Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    lol duh.

figured everyone knew the owner (s) made their money off of coke.
    Yup, and don't they own Pure too? I think they also got in some hot water for not paying employees minimum wage not too long ago.
    Last edited by Tailleur17; 03-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.

asshat Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian slams and goes hard. Xian's Avatar
    ya i think they do. Isn't the guy Lebanese?

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Six View Post
    The last time the Feds did anything downtown they figured out that the "Midnight Cowboy Oriental Massage Parlor" was actually a home of prostitutes and kindly passed that information on to the APD Brass who had been headquartered within four blocks of it for 20 years.

asshat Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17 Shaggy Gold Club Tailleur17's Avatar
    http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...ffices_ow.html

FBI agents scouring offices of downtown Austin club owner
    By Gary Dinges | Thursday, March 22, 2012, 10:39 AM

Agents from the FBI, Internal Revenue Service and the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission are at the offices of Yassine Enterprises, which operates several downtown nightclubs, this morning collecting documents as part of an investigation.

Agents were spotted hauling boxes into the Yassine offices at 213 W. Fourth St. shortly after 10 a.m.
    An FBI spokesman called the investigation “usual and routine,” but said he could provide no additional details, while an IRS spokesman said the agency was conducting “official business.”

Austin police police were also on scene. A spokeswoman confirmed police had been called to the scene at the FBI’s request. She referred all other questions to the FBI’s spokesman, as did a spokeswoman for the TABC.

Yassine owns Pure, Spill, Kiss & Fly, Stack Burger Bar, Treasure Island, Hyde, Fuel, Malaia and Roial.

The company is the subject of a class-action lawsuit filed this year that alleges more than 200 employees were paid less than federal law requires.

It was not immediately clear if today’s searches are related to the suit.
    Jake Webb, a one-time bartender at Roial, claims in legal documents that Yassine was “generally paying no wages at all to tipped employees,” such as bartenders and waiters.

“When (Webb) went to pick up his check, he was told bartenders don’t get paychecks,” Dan Byrne, one of Webb’s attorneys, told the American-Statesman in January. “After talking with him, we had an inkling this was a bigger deal.”
    Yassine’s attorneys released this statement after learning of the suit: “Yassine is cooperating in the class action and is committed to complying with all laws regarding the payment of tipped employees.”

asshat Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White Shaggy Gold Club Orange&White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailleur17 View Post
    Yup, and don't they own Pure too? I think they also got in some hot water for not paying employees minimum wage not too long ago.
    If you are running a money laundering operation large enough to catch the eye of the Federal Government, I would think you wouldn't let a few measly dollars a month to your staff cause enough friction that one of them might get pissed off and draw attention to your illegal operation. But I guess that's just me.

Armchair Shagster MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP is a rep whore. MillerEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleHall View Post
    KVUE News has also learned there are other bars and nightclubs involved: Kiss N Fly, Fuel, Qua, Spill, and Malaya. Federal agents say the bars are being investigated for money laundering and drugs.
    Alright, alright, and just in time for Texas Relays...

Yeah, two brothers.
    Last edited by Tailleur17; 03-22-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Yes.

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    Good thing these guys had SWAT gear on otherwise they would have been vulnerable to .... a blue wave?

asshat BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall slams and goes hard. BattleHall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Good thing these guys had SWAT gear on otherwise they would have been vulnerable to .... a blue wave?
    I think in white collar cases like this, the idea is to hit them hard and fast to prevent them from destroying evidence. And besides, when you already have all those shiny toys...

Looks like some prime real estate might be coming on the market soon.

arbiter of taste huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge Shaggy Gold Club huge's Avatar
    anyone ever have the GammaG shot at Treasue Island circa 1997? Pretty sure it had drugs in it. Cost $10, made you high. I bet jt had one

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    wait- hasn't treasure island already been under investigation in the past for money laundering?

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&White View Post
    If you are running a money laundering operation large enough to catch the eye of the Federal Government, I would think you wouldn't let a few measly dollars a month to your staff cause enough friction that one of them might get pissed off and draw attention to your illegal operation. But I guess that's just me.

the guy was Lebanese, he couldn't help it

asshat pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    It we give them the toys they will eventually want to play with them. Surprised they didn't have a predator drone circling.

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    i'm amazed it took this long. very good friend of mine was a manager at platinum x (think that's pure now?) years ago (10ish) and he couldn't wait to gtfo. he knew damn well that they were breaking the law and was worried he'd be there when $#@! went down.

Well, we sure as hell know Aaron Franklin & John Mueller ain't laundering any cash.

Quote Originally Posted by jt View Post
    i'm amazed it took this long. very good friend of mine was a manager at platinum x (think that's pure now?) years ago (10ish) and he couldn't wait to gtfo. he knew damn well that they were breaking the law and was worried he'd be there when $#@! went down.
    Same with a buddy of mine that worked at Fuel (haha, worst bar in Austin).

Quote Originally Posted by Orange&White View Post
    The last time the Feds did anything downtown they figured out that the "Midnight Cowboy Oriental Massage Parlor" was actually a home of prostitutes and kindly passed that information on to the APD Brass who had been headquartered within four blocks of it for 20 years.
    First thing I thought of:

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    Somebody steals from me, I'm gonna say you stole. Not talk to him for spitting on the sidewalk. Understand?

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Well, we sure as hell know Aaron Franklin & John Mueller ain't laundering any cash.
    they should.

asshat MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MNLonghorn10's Avatar
    is bernard from lebanon?

asshat TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ GORN TJ's Avatar
    I find it ironic that an industry (nightlife/bar industry) that is so regulated (liquor licenses, specific zoning permits, can be very political who is allowed to build what, where, and when, etc.) is also so unmonitored.

asshat bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns is a rep whore. bigup2dahorns's Avatar
    Aas:

update: In federal indictments unsealed this afternoon, 11 people reportedly associated with yassine enterprises are accused of engaging in a variety of charges, including distributing cocaine, transferring firearms used to commit drug trafficking and money laundering.

Owner and president hussein ali yassine — known as mike yassine — is charged with money laundering, according to court documents, as well as conspiracy to launder monetary instruments.

Citing federal money laundering statutes, federal prosecutors are seeking a court order that would required mike yassine, as well as two other defendants, to forfeit $214,500.

Others charged include:

Marisse marthe ruales — known as madi: Conspiracy to launder monetary instruments and money laundering.

Hadi ali yassine: Conspiracy to launder monetary instruments and money laundering.

Mohammed ali yassine — known as steve austin: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine, transferring a firearm knowing it is to be used in a drug trafficking crime and money laundering.

Sami derder: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of cocaine.

Edgar orsini: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of cocaine.

Amar thabet araf: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine.

Alejandro melendrez — known as alex and cueta: Distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine, .

Nizar hakiki — also known as nino: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of cocaine and transferring a firearm knowing it is to be used in a drug trafficking crime.

Karim faiq: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine and conspiracy to distribute 5 kilos or more of cocaine.

An unidentified defendant is also charged with conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine.

asshat Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Tex Pete's Avatar
    Living off all my Super Bowl squares winnings!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameslaw View Post
    First thing I thought of:

In the mid-late 90's, I was riding in a truck with friends of a friend and they stopped and bought coke in the alley behind APD. [/csb]

update: In federal indictments unsealed this afternoon, 11 people reportedly associated with yassine enterprises are accused of engaging in a variety of charges, including distributing cocaine, transferring firearms used to commit drug trafficking and money laundering.

Owner and president hussein ali yassine — known as mike yassine — is charged with money laundering, according to court documents, as well as conspiracy to launder monetary instruments.

Citing federal money laundering statutes, federal prosecutors are seeking a court order that would required mike yassine, as well as two other defendants, to forfeit $214,500.

Others charged include:

Marisse marthe ruales — known as madi: Conspiracy to launder monetary instruments and money laundering.

Hadi ali yassine: Conspiracy to launder monetary instruments and money laundering.

Mohammed ali yassine — known as steve austin: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine, transferring a firearm knowing it is to be used in a drug trafficking crime and money laundering.

Sami derder: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of cocaine.

Edgar orsini: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of cocaine.

Amar thabet araf: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine.

Alejandro melendrez — known as alex and cueta: Distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine, .

Nizar hakiki — also known as nino: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine and distribution of cocaine and transferring a firearm knowing it is to be used in a drug trafficking crime.

Karim faiq: Conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine and conspiracy to distribute 5 kilos or more of cocaine.

An unidentified defendant is also charged with conspiracy to distribute 500 grams or more of cocaine, distribution of 500 grams or more of cocaine.
    PMITA prison

thanks obama jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt has a gigantic e-peen. jt's Avatar
    some prime locations are going to be available downtown soon. i'd love to get my hands on a couple of those bars.

A buddy of mine did the sound installation at malaya. I was there a few days to help out and also meet the owner. Also met with all the most likely illegal hispanics that were working their asses off to get that club done in time. Now I'm curious how much my buddy got paid to do that work

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Mohammed ali yassine — known as steve austin
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by UTbone04 View Post
    Now I'm curious how much my buddy got paid to do that work
    i can promise he was paid in cash. that was one of the things that initially tipped my buddy off - every single thing was paid for w/ cash.

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigup2dahorns View Post
    Aas:
    <nit>Does "Aas" (appropriate) have a reason for not properly casing names?</picked>

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    im going to guess that someone and/or group didnt get their pay off last month

Quote Originally Posted by hitbyatrain View Post
    Surprised they didn't get them for insurance fraud, after it mysteriously burned down back in the day, only to be rebuilt twice as large.

allah and/or mohammed works in mysterious ways

asshat Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Degenerate Gardener is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Quote Originally Posted by tx 3 putt View Post
    im going to guess that someone and/or group didnt get their pay off last month
    Or someone involved in the massive coke bust earlier this month is singing.

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    Wait, they owned a bar called "Malaria"? WTF?

I thought the only 2 reasons to open a bar in Austin was money laundering/coke/shady $#@! or rich folk with money to burn dumb enough to open a bar, b/c downtown bars in Austin sure as hell come and go, at least the ones that are legally trying to make a profit...

asshat Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    anyone ever have the GammaG shot at Treasue Island circa 1997? Pretty sure it had drugs in it. Cost $10, made you high. I bet jt had one
    Made me laugh.

asshat lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch Shaggy Gold Club lurch's Avatar
    This is why you open a car wash.

asshat pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? pescado_rojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Gardener View Post
    you mean like...

asshat TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? TheCruiser's Avatar
    It's like my accountant once said when I asked him how so many rich people made money on car washed and vending machines, "Because quarters are easy to launder."

asshat Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes Shaggy Gold Club Gardner Barnes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate Gardener View Post
    Prob the Mexican middlemen nailed about this time last year.

Shaggy Goon MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MissingInAction's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    Yep. Went there for my birthday in 97 and talked my whole group into taking one of those vile shots. My 24th... daaaammmnnn. It was a puke orange powder they mixed in water or oj and it $#@!ed your world heroin style.

Same guys owned Phaces, infiniti and Medusas back in the glory days of X.

asshat G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. G4's Avatar
    It was fun to spend $25 on 100 shots and just pass them out. Especially when you're 19 and think that's awesome.

+ Reply to Thread