+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 268

Thread: "You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

  1. #51
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    you nitwits
    "you" = the royal you.

    the royal pain in the ass POS republican party you.

    maybe not you individually.

  2. #52
    asshat phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn GORN phdhorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    updabutt, Bob! (ATX)
    Posts
    20,100
    I don't care what political persuasion you are, that was a weird quote.

    I think it was okay to do what he did, offer a quick opinion on it since he was asked, get in and out quickly with some innocuous statement, since it's a local issue (even if the Feds are called in, it's still a local occurrence), and not something the President of the United States should concern himself with. So in that respect he did fine.

    But - what the $#@! was that???? That's how he addresses the issue? If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon? WTF???? All blacks look alike? I $#@!ed Trayvon's mother? I mean, what the $#@! was that? Maybe he meant "I'd like to THINK if I had a son he'd look like"... or "I can see a son of mine looking and being like Trayvon", or some such. But I'm sorry, that was just weird $#@!. Makes no logical sense whatsoever. I think I see the sentiment but it was really, really awkward.

    Anyway he got in and out. That should be the extent of it from him. I can see some type of predictable "what does it all mean for us" quote or whatnot, but lay off the incident now. I'm still scratching my $#@!ing head though over that comment. Just weird.

  3. #53
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    okay, so it's today's RW talking points to say:

    1) white guy almost getting kilt by black dudes, what about that!! you liberals are hippocrits!!! we searched far and wide fer this example to balance things out rather than solve stuff, and btw, ed schultz said "slut" once!!!

    2) obama has no right to comment on nothing. he = worst prez ever. shut up mr prezdent and quit yer day job!! rent be too damn high!! i want country back!!

    this is every day's talking points, more or less. yer thintanks are hideous monstrosities sheerly for the fact that they endlessly busy themselves with duckings from deserved responsibility by permeating civic discourse with drivel, like #1 and #2 and whatever #3 thru #462,515,432,543,125,432,640.9654 will be, tomorrow.

  4. #54
    NOPE. there is not. there is not blame to go around to Trayvon for his death either. every example i provided, the blame goes squarely ON BUSH and the Repub party
    Well, clearly that is how Obama and the Democrats are playing this, bringing out Jesse Jackson and the whole race-baiting machine. But politically, who is really going to see it that way? If it was a cop, or an old white redneck shooting this kid, that would be one think. But a Hispanic youth shoots a black kid? Who besides the hard left is going to lay this at the doorstep of Republicans? I think Hispanics will just see it as the President bullying a Hispanic defendant who may have had a legit case of self-defense. The President's team is just not very astute sometimes in the fights they pick.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by SideSlip View Post
    A Coon was the victim of a hate crime?

    So are the Kansas City Coons gonna take to the streets to protest this outrage?
    Last edited by Armybrat; 03-25-2012 at 08:55 AM.

  6. #56
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    The President's team is just not very astute sometimes in the fights they pick.
    A) that you think this is purely a political "play" --- that it's somehow a "fight" --- speaks volumes, and it says everything i've ever needed to know about your side, and re-validates everything i already knew about your side.

    B) 'bring out jessie jackson and the race-baiting machine' == HA! as if Obama controls a race-baiting machine. He spins Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton like a top??? LOL, those guys could care less what the WH purportedly instructs them to do. if this is about race, it's about a black kid got gunned down by the cracker-assed NRA.

    c) blacks v hispanics == sorry, that's got so little to do w this. you can't appropriate the mexicans to save your ass on this one. you've spent way too much capital calling them lazy criminals who ought to be rounded up and tossed from their minimum wage jobs so as to suit your party's racist inclinations.

    this is guns vs reason. and reason, like always, will win in the end --- and when it does, it'll be called "progress".

    The southern strategy-esq middle class $#@!ing cowboy playtime redstate redneckin trickle downin Reagan regressin Koch Boys experiment shall be done, kaput, forever - methinks this November, thanks to Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, Slut, Stand your ground, Rush, I like to fire people, Fox, etch-a-sketch etc etc.

    and good riddance to it all.

  7. #57
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman View Post
    What does any of this have to do with merit, work ethic and character?

    Please tell us your theory on who is coasting by without having merit, work ethic or character?

    I was just speaking in general terms ... not specifics. I guess my point is that we have political leaders talking so much about race at all demonstrates that other issues are involved other than merit, work ethic or character.

  8. #58
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    of course i have, because i'm an avid liberal . . .
    Translation: you believe in the power of government to take one group's money and redistribute it to another group to pay that other group's bills.

  9. #59
    asshat Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post

    There are many legitimate discussions to be had on the topic of race. For example, how much affirmative action is appropriate. We can't hold these discussions though. I'd tell any person today not to go near such a topic at work. It's like talking about whether the boss's wife is fat or not, or whether his son is gay. You can't win.
    I avoid talking about politics at work in general. There are enough opportunities for conflicts related to work without having to drag some bull$#@! in about the inequities of the tax structure. Of course I'm a liberal in a Nebraskan engineering firm; I'm a bit outnumbered. Probably best to stick with the whole "never discuss politics or religion in polite company." Good thing the Shag isn't polite company.

  10. #60
    asshat austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,346
    Wingers running in a circle chasing their tail.

  11. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    Time for a serious discussion on politics and race. There is too much political correctness in the world IMO and that prevents people from confronting issues such as this.

    I feel terrible for the Martin family. Truly tragic what happened. I have two children and I cannot even imagine if that happened to one of them.

    So, I heard President Obama make the comment, "you know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." One part of me tells me that he is just being kind and showing concern for a family devastated by a tragedy. The other part of me says, you know, in 2008 Mr. Obama got 90%+ of the African American vote. That is a very important constituency to him if he wants to win re-election. Add to that, daily, there are tragedies all over America. In Chicago over St. Patty's day weekend 49 people were murdered. Recently, in Kansas City, a white kid was dosed with gasoline and set on fire by two blacks. He was told by the perpetrators he was getting what he deserved (fortunately, this person survived the attack). However, Mr. Obama chose this incident to speak publicly on. Why this incident? Why did he say "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"? What difference does it make if there is a tragedy that the victim would look like he is related to the President?

    So my question to everyone is, was Mr. Obama expressing genuine concern? Or was he pandering to the African American community by reminding them in a subtle way of his ethnicity?

    While I am sure the President is sympathetic to the Martin family, I also believe that presidents are generally a very very cautious about their choice of words and say nothing publicly without thinking through the precise words to be said very carefully. All presidents have to know the whole world hangs on their words. That tells me Mr. Obama, while being genuinely sympathetic to the Martin family, was at a minimum killing two birds with one stone. He was also seeking to send a subtle message to an important part of his base to help keep that constituency energized. That message is basically "I feel your pain because I am one of you."
    Are you suggesting that the President should have said the white kid who got burned also looked like his hypothetical son?

    Because I don't think that would have improved the dialogue whatsoever.

  12. #62
    asshat OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Posts
    10,551
    I'd really rather hear the president say something to the affect of "why does someone do something so damn stupid like stalking a kid cause he's black or imolating a kid with gasoline cause he's white ?"

  13. #63
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    Translation: you believe in the power of government to take one group's money and redistribute it to another group to pay that other group's bills.
    YEP, exactly. If you were to reduce Bill Clinton's entire administration to one sentence, other than "it's the economy, stupid" or "I feel your pain" or "I did not have sex with that woman" - it would be something about how great Stalin $#@!ing was.

    Obama is basically Stalin pt 2. Look at corporate America, BROKE AS ALL GET OUT. That Obama, taking over capitalisms and givin it all away to the dirty poopin occupy hippies.

    Again, i love how conservatives tell me how massively brainwashed i am cuz i prefer the discernible practical intelligence of dems over the weirdo inflexible absolutism of repubs (as should anybody sane), but, the best part is this - while they do it - while they chide me for my intolerable expressions of bias, they inundate me with their maniacal zero-to-quarter-truth talking points blathers, all of which, are arrived at ONLY as an outgrowth of the inveterate media brainwashing they accuse the left of peculiarly indulging in.

    But, since nowheres in observable reality is ANYTHING they say ever true, not a granule of it identifiable anywhere outside of RW radio imagination -- WHY THE F should i temper my bias??? I shouldn't. Being accused of unilateral bias by the most freakingly mindwarped propaganda-saturated children on earth is, IMO, all the reasoning i need to re-bolster all of my prejudices, 100fold.

    Beyond that, the fact that my opinions seem to be nearly always thoroughly supported by empirical reality -- well, that deepens my intuitive desire to exclaim "WHAT A BUNCH OF $#@!IN BULL$#@!!!!!" immediately after every sentence every uttered out of the noisy mouths of the reactionary right.

    ergo ----

    Translation: you believe in the power of government to take one group's money and redistribute it to another group to pay that other group's bills.
    WHAT $#@!ING BULL$#@!.

  14. #64
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    I'd really rather hear the president say something to the affect of "why does someone do something so damn stupid like stalking a kid cause he's black or imolating a kid with gasoline cause he's white ?"
    so you'd rather hear the president incorporate YOUR self-serving talking points w every breath??

    cool, so what, but both he and i could care less what you guys wanna hear.

    republican radio provides all the audible crock-o-$#@! nonsense you guys could possibly ever listen to. 24/7. it's there for YOU, to soothe ya, go ahead and partake in it and stop demanding that others adhere to the silly voices careening thru yer skulls.

  15. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy Jenkins View Post
    All black people look alike.
    As do all white Hispanics....can't tell them apart...

    Quote Originally Posted by gecko View Post
    The shaggy group think is strong in eatALL
    He's trying to impress Megan in his 5th period History class....

  16. #66
    asshat OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Posts
    10,551
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    so you'd rather hear the president incorporate YOUR self-serving talking points w every breath??

    cool, so what, but both he and i could care less what you guys wanna hear.

    republican radio provides all the audible crock-o-$#@! nonsense you guys could possibly ever listen to. 24/7. it's there for YOU, to soothe ya, go ahead and partake in it and stop demanding that others adhere to the silly voices careening thru yer skulls.
    Ya got me there how dare me think the president would be the president of United States and not play to the peanut gallery of emotional soap opera.

  17. #67
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    YEP, exactly. If you were to reduce Bill Clinton's entire administration to one sentence, other than "it's the economy, stupid" or "I feel your pain" or "I did not have sex with that woman" - it would be something about how great Stalin $#@!ing was.

    Obama is basically Stalin pt 2. Look at corporate America, BROKE AS ALL GET OUT. That Obama, taking over capitalisms and givin it all away to the dirty poopin occupy hippies.

    Again, i love how conservatives tell me how massively brainwashed i am cuz i prefer the discernible practical intelligence of dems over the weirdo inflexible absolutism of repubs (as should anybody sane), but, the best part is this - while they do it - while they chide me for my intolerable expressions of bias, they inundate me with their maniacal zero-to-quarter-truth talking points blathers, all of which, are arrived at ONLY as an outgrowth of the inveterate media brainwashing they accuse the left of peculiarly indulging in.

    But, since nowheres in observable reality is ANYTHING they say ever true, not a granule of it identifiable anywhere outside of RW radio imagination -- WHY THE F should i temper my bias??? I shouldn't. Being accused of unilateral bias by the most freakingly mindwarped propaganda-saturated children on earth is, IMO, all the reasoning i need to re-bolster all of my prejudices, 100fold.

    Beyond that, the fact that my opinions seem to be nearly always thoroughly supported by empirical reality -- well, that deepens my intuitive desire to exclaim "WHAT A BUNCH OF $#@!IN BULL$#@!!!!!" immediately after every sentence every uttered out of the noisy mouths of the reactionary right.

    ergo ----



    WHAT $#@!ING BULL$#@!.
    Hit a nerve there, did I? Why don't you just cut the crap. I totally see right through your philosophy. From those according to their abilities to them according to their needs. Its wealth redistribution straight up.

  18. #68
    asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rode my bike 35 miles.
    Posts
    19,066
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    There are many legitimate discussions to be had on the topic of race. For example, how much affirmative action is appropriate. We can't hold these discussions though. I'd tell any person today not to go near such a topic at work. It's like talking about whether the boss's wife is fat or not, or whether his son is gay. You can't win.
    Well maybe not all people work with $#@!wits like you, Tahoe.

    One of the problems on the affirmative action debate that you have to get through is that people simply don't know how it works. A discussion related to race is more difficult if people don't even understand what they are arguing about.

  19. #69
    asshat TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. TahoeHorn is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hazel Green, AL
    Posts
    10,476
    Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman View Post
    Well maybe not all people work with $#@!wits like you, Tahoe.

    One of the problems on the affirmative action debate that you have to get through is that people simply don't know how it works. A discussion related to race is more difficult if people don't even understand what they are arguing about.
    I retired sixteen years ago.

    Would you bring up the topic of affirmative action at, say, Exxon? (I worked at Exxon in the Seventies.) Are the employees of Exxon $#@!wits?

  20. #70
    asshat juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz Shaggy Gold Club juz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    FAUX USA
    Posts
    12,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    Quit drinking the partisan Democrat kool-aide dude.


    pot meet kettle

  21. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by tantric superman View Post
    Well maybe not all people work with $#@!wits like you, Tahoe.

    One of the problems on the affirmative action debate that you have to get through is that people simply don't know how it works. A discussion related to race is more difficult if people don't even understand what they are arguing about.
    Oh, Mrs.Brat knows how it works...first hand.

  22. #72
    fruitloop dingus SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,682
    does the OP still deny that he's an angry high schooler in the Woodlands?

  23. #73
    fruitloop dingus SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII GORN SPII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    12,682
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx71 View Post
    Wingers running in a circle chasing their tail.
    loko

  24. #74
    asshat OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Posts
    10,551
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseCuervo View Post
    I think only 1/2 the president's comments were caused by the racial part of Innocent Black Kid with Skittles getting shot by Racist Guy. The rest of the "national uproar" and the need for the President (and Romney, and Santourm, etc.) to comment was you have another white police departments down south that finds a black kid dead and, instead of investigating the shooter, they investigate the victim. Reportedly, they tested the kid with Skittles for drugs and alcohol and did no such tests on the shooter.

    It sounds like the white PD started with the purpose of proving the shooter innocent under the Stand Your Ground laws and didn't investigate if there was a reason to determine if maybe the shooter committed a crime.

    I don't think the kids with gasoline incident is equivalent, unless there were incompetent local cops not investigating it.
    I think Pres. Obama is probably a little gun shy after he went off half informed about the Cambridge issue, so he's playing it safe with his comments directed at the family. Both incidents are racially motivated IMO though. I want our president using the bully pulpit on social issues, but I'd like to think he pushes the point both ways consistently. Yep the police dept. Has shown a history of this kind of behavior so that's a factor, so there are differences in the facts of both cases.

    I'm not gonna bash him for his comments, he is after all acutely aware of the $#@! that happens to black people at the hands of racially motivated people

  25. #75
    asshat Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore. Tuco Ramirez is a rep whore.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    2,613
    Reportedly, they tested the kid with Skittles for drugs and alcohol and did no such tests on the shooter.
    I don't see a problem with that. The shooter indicated in the 911 call that the kid was acting like he was on something. It makes sense to gather the evidence that either supports or disproves the shooter's perception. Honestly, I think it's the only reasonable defense the shooter potentially has. As far as whether they should test the shooter, the shooter has a say in that. If there wasn't some reason to suspect he was $#@!ed up (other than a dead kid at his feet) I wouldn't see the cops pushing it.

  26. #76
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    From those according to their abilities to them according to their needs. Its wealth redistribution straight up.
    where??????????????!!!!!!

    OMG SOCIALIZMS = so f'n trite.

  27. #77
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    oh, you mean like how all the Red States are hoooked on the welfares>>>???

    you mean how corporate america absolutely THRIVES off of the goverment tit>>>>???

    ok, you gotta point, sorry, i stand (my ground) corrected.

  28. #78
    asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rode my bike 35 miles.
    Posts
    19,066
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeHorn View Post
    I retired sixteen years ago.

    Would you bring up the topic of affirmative action at, say, Exxon? (I worked at Exxon in the Seventies.) Are the employees of Exxon $#@!wits?
    If they couldn't discuss aa or the boss's gay son, of course they were $#@!wits.

  29. #79
    asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rode my bike 35 miles.
    Posts
    19,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Oh, Mrs.Brat knows how it works...first hand.
    All right, Army, getting some of that soul food.

  30. #80
    asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    24,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    Hit a nerve there, did I? Why don't you just cut the crap. I totally see right through your philosophy. From those according to their abilities to them according to their needs. Its wealth redistribution straight up.
    irony is that many have become wealthy based on govt redistribution. The right wing mantra is that the liberals take from the rich and give to the poor. Actually, the middle class is ripped off and the wealthy elite make the money - govt contractors, health care providers, military industrial complex.

  31. #81
    asshat OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard Shaggy Gold Club OnBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    Posts
    10,551
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    irony is that many have become wealthy based on govt redistribution. The right wing mantra is that the liberals take from the rich and give to the poor. Actually, the middle class is ripped off and the wealthy elite make the money - govt contractors, health care providers, military industrial complex.
    Too true in many cases. Lobbyists !! [spits on floor]. President Eisenhower Was pretty spot on with his warnings of the industrial military complex as just one example of the rich using their money to maintain a grip on elected officials and the country.

  32. #82
    Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    652
    Well the populace enables it. If Obama is re-elected it's going to be because he is going to drop nearly a billion dollars into this election. $#@! I can't go on youtube without seeing his smug ass face plastered everywhere. You aren't going to be President in this country if you aren't willingly to drop A-Rod money on your campaign.

  33. #83
    Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Suburbs
    Posts
    26,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Well the populace enables it. If Obama is re-elected it's going to be because he is going to drop nearly a billion dollars into this election. $#@! I can't go on youtube without seeing his smug ass face plastered everywhere. You aren't going to be President in this country if you aren't willingly to drop A-Rod money on your campaign.
    You're aren't going to be a politician period unless you got money. The rich make the rules in this country and your average politician is pretty well off.

  34. #84
    asshat clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bucolic Wonderland
    Posts
    9,969
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    of course i have, because i'm an avid liberal, therefore, i've "bought into" a belief system that i wholeheartedly agree with!! silly silly me.
    Let's get one thing clear. You are most certainly NOT a liberal. A statist? Sure. An authoritarian? You bet. A liberal? Hardly.

  35. #85
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    irony is that many have become wealthy based on govt redistribution. The right wing mantra is that the liberals take from the rich and give to the poor. Actually, the middle class is ripped off and the wealthy elite make the money - govt contractors, health care providers, military industrial complex.
    That is a nice talking point, but please be careful about using absolutes. That is only partially true. I know a lot of wealthy people. Some of those folks do make money off the government (e.g., my brother-in-law is part owner of a huge tile contracting company that has done a lot of government jobs). I guess a lot of doctors make money off the government if they take Medicare (even though the reimbursement rate is less than what they usually make). But the reality is the wealth of most rich people, at least most of whom I know, has nothing to do with the government.

  36. #86
    I stopped reading when the OP wrote that 49 people got murdered in a weekend in Chicago. Do you how $#@!ing stupid you have to be to believe/write that?

  37. #87
    Banned eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE WHY IS EVERYBODY PICKING ON ME???11/!3123Lolzfaget
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    458
    OooooH yeah, i am a super socialist statist authoritarian!! i loves all that COOL intellectual sounding debate class descriptor stuff! don't know what the F any of it means cuz it's all just banal RW bromide, but it sounds like something real, so f it, i am gonna embrace it and be the best statist authoritarian ivory tower science hoax elitist EVERS. i am a GAY MARRYING EAST COAST livin documentary film festival hipster SUPER JOOO CANADIAN FRENCHIE TERRORISt-SYMPATHIZING MUSLOOM WHO BOWS TO world leaders on my apology tour yada yada GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL + SAVE OUR SPRINGS + NEITZSZHCHE SAID OMG IS DEAD + iPHONE 4G!!

    hmmm, i guess you gotta call me a statist and an authoritarian and a stalin hitler because my dislike of you makes you squirmy, as it is too strident and unpalatable for you to deal with, as possibly, a reasonable dislike of you which YOU deserve, SO... i gotta be a monster socialist who looooooves euro disco taxes and China Mao PBS NPR PC man-hating feminismZ anti-americanismz lesbian sanfrancisco occupy hippy redistributions.... and thus, i can be discounted, dismissed and rationalized away by "snippy white menz with beer bellies" who think themselves mayflower-descendant kings of america. (#whitepower!!)

    "statist" btw is the probably the dumbest least meaningful word in the english language these days... other than "foodie".

    i hate the RW christo fascismZ just as much as i hate PETA commie nizz ism. i also hate authority, and i hate food. #btw.

  38. #88
    no longer an asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    rarely on the US mainland
    Posts
    11,664
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    and i hate food. #btw.
    so we won't have to put up with your shtick for much longer? good to know

  39. #89
    asshat clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bucolic Wonderland
    Posts
    9,969
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    hmmm, i guess you gotta call me a statist and an authoritarian and a stalin hitler because my dislike of you makes you squirmy, as it is too strident and unpalatable for you to deal with, as possibly, a reasonable dislike of you which YOU deserve, SO... i gotta be a monster socialist who looooooves euro disco taxes and China Mao PBS NPR PC man-hating feminismZ anti-americanismz lesbian sanfrancisco occupy hippy redistributions.... and thus, i can be discounted, dismissed and rationalized away by "snippy white menz with beer bellies" who think themselves mayflower-descendant kings of america. (#whitepower!!)
    Yeah, that's it.

  40. #90
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Massive Horn View Post
    I stopped reading when the OP wrote that 49 people got murdered in a weekend in Chicago. Do you how $#@!ing stupid you have to be to believe/write that?
    Apologies ... I misspoke. 49 people shot, 11 dead. http://crimeinchicago.blogspot.com/2...totals-43.html

    Do you know how $#@!ing stupid you have to be miss the point? So what a number of those 49 were lucky and the bullets missed vital organs. So we have 11 murders (including a 6 year old girl) and 38 attempted murders in one weekend. The point here is that there is a massive amount of crime in this country, outside of Sanford, FL. One of the worst spots is the City of Chicago. Jackwagon.

  41. #91
    asshat coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard. coffeedillon slams and goes hard.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    S of Houston
    Posts
    1,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    Time for a serious discussion on politics and race. There is too much political correctness in the world IMO and that prevents people from confronting issues such as this.

    I feel terrible for the Martin family. Truly tragic what happened. I have two children and I cannot even imagine if that happened to one of them.

    So, I heard President Obama make the comment, "you know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." One part of me tells me that he is just being kind and showing concern for a family devastated by a tragedy. The other part of me says, you know, in 2008 Mr. Obama got 90%+ of the African American vote. That is a very important constituency to him if he wants to win re-election. Add to that, daily, there are tragedies all over America. In Chicago over St. Patty's day weekend 49 people were murdered. Recently, in Kansas City, a white kid was dosed with gasoline and set on fire by two blacks. He was told by the perpetrators he was getting what he deserved (fortunately, this person survived the attack). However, Mr. Obama chose this incident to speak publicly on. Why this incident? Why did he say "if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"? What difference does it make if there is a tragedy that the victim would look like he is related to the President?

    So my question to everyone is, was Mr. Obama expressing genuine concern? Or was he pandering to the African American community by reminding them in a subtle way of his ethnicity?

    While I am sure the President is sympathetic to the Martin family, I also believe that presidents are generally a very very cautious about their choice of words and say nothing publicly without thinking through the precise words to be said very carefully. All presidents have to know the whole world hangs on their words. That tells me Mr. Obama, while being genuinely sympathetic to the Martin family, was at a minimum killing two birds with one stone. He was also seeking to send a subtle message to an important part of his base to help keep that constituency energized. That message is basically "I feel your pain because I am one of you."
    Never would have guessed you were from Hollywood -----I would have thought Fort Worth

  42. #92
    eatALL, I understand you are passionate, but Jesus Christ. Take a couple of these:



    As for the Trayvon Martin case:

    Fact #1: This political nightmare could be ended by arresting this Zimmerman dude.

    Fact #2: They haven't arrested him.

    This second fact is not because they don't care about a black kid's murder (this should be obvious). The easy thing to do would be to throw Zimmerman under the bus and move on with life, but the fact that they aren't doing that suggests that there might be more to the story than what has been made public.

    Wait-and-see attitude is the best way to not end up arguing a point you would never have subscribed to in the first place. I will be withholding my judgment until all of the facts of the case are made public.

  43. #93
    asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    24,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoryoid View Post
    That is a nice talking point, but please be careful about using absolutes. That is only partially true. I know a lot of wealthy people. Some of those folks do make money off the government (e.g., my brother-in-law is part owner of a huge tile contracting company that has done a lot of government jobs). I guess a lot of doctors make money off the government if they take Medicare (even though the reimbursement rate is less than what they usually make). But the reality is the wealth of most rich people, at least most of whom I know, has nothing to do with the government.
    i never said that most rich people have attained wealth from government dealings. What I meant was that the redistribution of wealth by the government disproportionately ascends to the upper classes instead of the common myth that the poor are having a good time off tax dollars.

  44. #94

  45. #95
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    i never said that most rich people have attained wealth from government dealings. What I meant was that the redistribution of wealth by the government disproportionately ascends to the upper classes instead of the common myth that the poor are having a good time off tax dollars.
    How could it be any other way? The government is often in a position where it is a consumer. It has to then turn to companies with the ability to fill the government's needs. Those companies require capital to exist. Someone has to furnish that capital. It cannot be poor people because they are just living paycheck to paycheck at best. So in that sense there is no disproportionality involved. The only people who could be in a position to provide the capital to these companies are the wealthy.

  46. #96
    asshat Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid is a rep whore. Emoryoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chicago, Detroit, New York its all the same street
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    i never said that most rich people have attained wealth from government dealings. What I meant was that the redistribution of wealth by the government disproportionately ascends to the upper classes instead of the common myth that the poor are having a good time off tax dollars.
    Incidentally, if you want to see disproportionality, compare what millions of poor people get from the government vs what they pay the government. Then compare what most wealthy people pay to the government vs what they get back.

  47. #97
    None of that $#@! $#@!ing matters what the $#@! is wrong with these people?

    He had tattoos and had been suspended from school so Zimmerman was justified in what he did. wearing a sweatshirt with a hood is reasonable grounds for search and seizure, $#@! a fourth amendment, blacks are scary at night. Suspended from school, maybe a drug dealer? Thank god he got shot by this adult with a history of domestic violence and racial paranoia.
    Last edited by thrillhouse; 03-27-2012 at 07:51 AM.

  48. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillhouse View Post
    None of that $#@! $#@!ing matters what the $#@! is wrong with these people?

    He had tattoos and had been suspended from school so Zimmerman was justified in what he did. wearing a sweatshirt with a hood is reasonable grounds for search and seizure, $#@! a fourth amendment, blacks are scary at night.
    It matters that we're being fed a narrative. That narrative may not be true. The search and seizure stuff is stupid; Zimmerman wasn't a police.

  49. #99
    Confusionist SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12 Shaggy Gold Club SHOOTER12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thunderdome
    Posts
    5,598
    Quote Originally Posted by eatALLmyPOTtheCOPSareHERE View Post
    OooooH yeah, i am a super socialist statist authoritarian!! i loves all that COOL intellectual sounding debate class descriptor stuff! don't know what the F any of it means cuz it's all just banal RW bromide, but it sounds like something real, so f it, i am gonna embrace it and be the best statist authoritarian ivory tower science hoax elitist EVERS. i am a GAY MARRYING EAST COAST livin documentary film festival hipster SUPER JOOO CANADIAN FRENCHIE TERRORISt-SYMPATHIZING MUSLOOM WHO BOWS TO world leaders on my apology tour yada yada GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL + SAVE OUR SPRINGS + NEITZSZHCHE SAID OMG IS DEAD + iPHONE 4G!!

    hmmm, i guess you gotta call me a statist and an authoritarian and a stalin hitler because my dislike of you makes you squirmy, as it is too strident and unpalatable for you to deal with, as possibly, a reasonable dislike of you which YOU deserve, SO... i gotta be a monster socialist who looooooves euro disco taxes and China Mao PBS NPR PC man-hating feminismZ anti-americanismz lesbian sanfrancisco occupy hippy redistributions.... and thus, i can be discounted, dismissed and rationalized away by "snippy white menz with beer bellies" who think themselves mayflower-descendant kings of america. (#whitepower!!)

    "statist" btw is the probably the dumbest least meaningful word in the english language these days... other than "foodie".

    i hate the RW christo fascismZ just as much as i hate PETA commie nizz ism. i also hate authority, and i hate food. #btw.
    All right.... whose $#@! is this? Please put it back in your pants and zip it up please.

  50. #100
    asshat clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn Shaggy Gold Club clear lake horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bucolic Wonderland
    Posts
    9,969
    Does anyone know where Trayvon Martin was shot? I mean, what part of his body was hit with the bullet? Wouldn't that little fact be important in figuring all of this out? Anyone?

    Lots of opinions. Precious few facts.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home .. Advertise .. ShaggyShop .. PanchoChat
Football .. Basketball .. Baseball .. Other Sports .. RC Didn't Offer .. Gamboool
Varsity .. Hole in the Wall .. PCL .. Einstein's .. Nasty's .. GM Steakhouse .. NSAA
Bada Bing .. Can you help me with this? .. Shagslist .. Cloak Room .. Classics .. Bellmont