+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have you ever seen a spleen that large?

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar

Have you ever seen a spleen that large?

No-ho, not since breakfast.

Hold this.

Look, I'm not really prepared for this. I haven't sterilized my hands.

You're not gonna make this guy any sicker.

Bleh-heh-hehhhh...

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Do you have the Beatles' White Album? Never mind, just bring me a cup of hot fat. And the head of Alfredo Garcia while you're at it.

Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.

asshat Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22 Shaggy Gold Club Lat22's Avatar
    No. Never. Never.

asshat SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn Shaggy Gold Club SA_Town_Horn's Avatar
    Moooooooooooooon Riverrrrrrrr!!!!!

Fuck Aggy, Fuck OU bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange grows his own roses bborange's Avatar
    [IMG]Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course. It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads, and I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.[/IMG]

asshat BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan grows his own roses BigDHornFan's Avatar
    I'll have a steak sandwich and a steak sandwich. Put it on the Underhill's bill.

You know, it's a shame about Ed

Oh, it was. Yeah, it was really a shame. To go so suddenly like that.

He was dying for years.

Sure, but... the end was very... very sudden.

He was in intensive care for eight weeks.

Yeah, but I mean the very end, when he actually died. That was extremely sudden.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bborange View Post
    awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course.
    hiiii!!!

You know, if you shoot me, you're going to lose a lot of these humanitarian awards.

asshat crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Look, defenseless babies!

Dropped two big ones!

Swing low... sweet chariot... comin' for to carry me home... you can't keep me here, Chief.

Maybe I'm not going to keep you here. Maybe I'm going to blow your brains out.

Well. I'm no lawyer, but I do believe that's a violation of my rights.

What kind of a name is Poon?

asshat TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G is a rep whore. TrashMaster G's Avatar
    Oops? What do you mean oops? Don't say oops.

asshat crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? crackamacgowski's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BSchoolProf View Post
    What kind of a name is Poon?
    Comanche Indian.

asshat OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? OnBoard's Avatar
    Where the high water mark of the 60's crashed ashore
    I'll have a steak sandwich and a .... steak sandwich....

Q: I'm sorry, who are you again?
    A: I'm Frieda's boss.
    Q: Who's Frieda?
    A: My secretary.

Provo, Spain?

Freida's Boss DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN's Avatar
    Well im not even sure thats a crime anymore. There've been a lot of changes in the law.

Three names I enjoy... Marvin, Velma, and Provo...

bunghole Longhorn Dre is thowed on that four loko. Longhorn Dre is thowed on that four loko. Longhorn Dre is thowed on that four loko. Longhorn Dre's Avatar
    You bleed like Mylee......Mylee goooood fuck!!
    How about Fletch?? He's actually 6'5", with the afro 6'9". Look at him shake off 3, 4 defenders with ease.

Freida's Boss DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN is a rep whore. DCA_HORN's Avatar
    You know that, and I know that, but somebody's bucking for a promotion. It's probably that pederast Hanrahan.

Alan: She looks up to me. She thinks I’m special. She thinks I’m smart.
    Charlie: She thinks gazpacho is Pinocchio’s father.

asshat retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? retread's Avatar
    A sure thing. No questions asked. No strings attached.
    You using the whole fist?

asshat TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland Shaggy Gold Club TexonLongIsland's Avatar
    May I help you Dr...?

Oh, it's me, Dr. Rosen$#@!. I'm just here to check out Alan Stanwyk's file.

Dr. who?

Dr. Rosenrosen, I'm here to get to the records room.

What was that name again?

It's Dr. Rosen, I want to check the records room.

Dr. who?

Dr. Rosen. Where's the records room?

bunghole Longhorn Dre is thowed on that four loko. Longhorn Dre is thowed on that four loko. Longhorn Dre is thowed on that four loko. Longhorn Dre's Avatar
    You bleed like Mylee......Mylee goooood fuck!!
    Arnold Babar, that's an odd name. Isn't there a childrens book about an elephant named Babar??
    I don't know, I don't have any.
    No children??
    No, elephant books.

asshat Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Heel06's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lat22 View Post
    No. Never. Never.
    I use this all the time. Nobody has ever acknowledge it.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/are...ar-of-qu,4190/

News in Brief
    Area Insurance Salesman Celebrates 14th Year Of Quoting Fletch

VALLEJO, CA—At a gala luncheon featuring Bloody Marys, steak sandwiches and steak sandwiches, area insurance salesman Marty Cutler celebrated his 14th year of quoting lines from the 1985 Chevy Chase film Fletch. "All I can say is, 'Using the whole fist, doc?'" Cutler told the many guests who have endured his quips over the years. The 31-year-old Cutler, who arrived an hour late for the luncheon, explaining that "a manure-spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Ana," has quoted Fletch an estimated 241,500 times since first dropping lines from the film into conversation in November 1985. Upon learning that the event's $100-a-portion Beluga caviar had run out, Cutler, who also goes by the name "Dr. Rosenrosen," dead-panned, "Never mind, just bring me a cup of hot fat and the head of Alfredo Garcia."

I'm a Shepard.

asshat Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Surly Bevo's Avatar
    The reverse stuff
    Now that I've done before

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Reds? You don't mean communists, do you Sam?

asshat Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Dr Fear's Avatar
    Last edited by Dr Fear; 04-12-2012 at 11:45 PM.

I love your body Larry.

Come on Frank, say yes. I'll buy you some new deodorant.

• + Reply to Thread