+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watching Anthony Zimmern's "Bizarre Foods America" in New Orleans...

asshat Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Brisketexan's Avatar

Watching Anthony Zimmern's "Bizarre Foods America" in New Orleans...

Gotdamm.

Eating frog legs fried and in a sauce piquant in SW La., on the back porch with family, grandma saying the blessing. They went out and caught their own frogs. Gator and a crawfish boil too. Boudin and ponce at a country store.

Meals at Willie Mae's and Dookie Chase. Smoked raccoon and turtle in gravy cooked and served by a musician at his shows.

Vietnamese farmers market and a meal with the now large Vietnamese immigrant community.

I freaking LOVE shows like this. You see that food is a place, and love, and something to be shared with friends and family. Seriously. When you have a meal that really captures a place, and a moment, it damned near brings you to tears. Food is best when it's not just fuel - its an experience, an event.

It's got me thinking about what to do for dinner tonight...

fruitloop dingus SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? SPII's Avatar

Proud Kohls Card Holder wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix Shaggy Gold Club wix's Avatar
    Is he Andrew Zimmern's brother?

asshat CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. CHIEF's Avatar
    Watching the same marathon, on Charleston now. Bet they make Shecrab soup in a bit. Gonna get the recipe.

CHIEF

bunghole bshaf1 is friends with Bob Stoops. bshaf1 is friends with Bob Stoops.
    andrew zimmern and anthony bourdains love child

+ Reply to Thread