+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Bert Sugar

asshat orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. orangemocha's Avatar

RIP Bert Sugar

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...ies/53776100/1

One of the best boxing/sports historians ever.

asshat Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Soul Glo's Avatar
    RIP. Great ambassador of boxing. He led a great life.

Damn....rip....$#@!er knew his $#@! hardcore....the best...

Cowboys and Texans fan ! tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? tx 3 putt's Avatar
    he was a great one

RIP

\m/ MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny Shaggy Gold Club MeSoHorny's Avatar
    RIP Bert. I'll miss him.

asshat Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Steve Lattimer's Avatar
    Rip...

For anyone growing up in the 70's like me, this is a huge loss. RIP. For boxing it's even bigger.

asshat WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? WhoooTex's Avatar
    the burnt Fool’s bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the fire
    Will seriously miss that man. He's definitely rolled up into all of the things I loved about boxing.

bunghole fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard. fc565 slams and goes hard.
    Damn RIP, I really enjoyed reading his work

asshat bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? bozo_casanova's Avatar
    Back up in your ass with the resurrection
    was awesome, an anachronism in the best sense of the word.

asshat Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Jive Turkey's Avatar
    The nurturing biosphere of the mothership.
    He was towards the very top of my list of men I'd love to have a drink with. The stories he could tell.

RIP

+ Reply to Thread