+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: SIAP: Todd McShay: Tannehill "not a big drop off" from RGIII, Browns should draft him

Quote Originally Posted by closetojumping View Post
    No, he wasn't. He was viewed as a draftable QB. Was someone like McShay or Kiper pimping him as first round? Doesn't seem like it, but it's possible. That one voice doesn't mean it wasn't the general sentiment. He was viewed as a guy who had ok measurables and a decent prior season. He was not viewed as a first round pick.
    Stayed home from church to take care of some work, and decided to indulge you a bit.

A simple search of "christian ponder draft stock" was all it took.

From Big Cat Country(a Jacksonville board):

"Ponder, based on his 2009 numbers could easily have been a top ten pick last year. Injuries hurt his 2010 draft stock significantly, and Ponder didn't exactly light up the scoreboard this year either. Recently, his injury problems and concerns with his arm strength had dropped him out of the first round and possibly down to the third or fourth. I say had, because Ponder has put on quite a show since the season ended for FSU. Ponder performed admirably in Senior Bowl practices, and reports went out that his arm was injured during the year, and that had affected his numbers during the 2010 season. He was the MVP of the Senior Bowl game, and went on to throw at the combine. He is a quick study, has taken snaps under center in his college career and, if he's healthy, has a quality arm."

Bleacher Report posed the question, who would be the first QB taken in the 2011 NFL draft?

"Who would be the first quarterback taken in the 2011 NFL Draft?

Most pundits, myself included, put Florida State's Christian Ponder and Washington's Jake Locker at the top of the discussion.

Ponder was coming off a good junior season that included 2,000 yards passing and 14 touchdowns on an otherwise unimpressive Seminole offense."

Sure sounds like a guy that is just a "draftable QB," eh?
    But I'm just changing history for the sake of argument.

asshat closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses closetojumping grows his own roses
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Stayed home from church to take care of some work, and decided to indulge you a bit.

A simple search of "christian ponder draft stock" was all it took.

From Big Cat Country(a Jacksonville board):

"Ponder, based on his 2009 numbers could easily have been a top ten pick last year. Injuries hurt his 2010 draft stock significantly, and Ponder didn't exactly light up the scoreboard this year either. Recently, his injury problems and concerns with his arm strength had dropped him out of the first round and possibly down to the third or fourth. I say had, because Ponder has put on quite a show since the season ended for FSU. Ponder performed admirably in Senior Bowl practices, and reports went out that his arm was injured during the year, and that had affected his numbers during the 2010 season. He was the MVP of the Senior Bowl game, and went on to throw at the combine. He is a quick study, has taken snaps under center in his college career and, if he's healthy, has a quality arm."

Bleacher Report posed the question, who would be the first QB taken in the 2011 NFL draft?

"Who would be the first quarterback taken in the 2011 NFL Draft?

Most pundits, myself included, put Florida State's Christian Ponder and Washington's Jake Locker at the top of the discussion.

Ponder was coming off a good junior season that included 2,000 yards passing and 14 touchdowns on an otherwise unimpressive Seminole offense."

Sure sounds like a guy that is just a "draftable QB," eh?
    But I'm just changing history for the sake of argument.
    You did your research and came back with something from the Jacksonville Jaguars fan board and a single statement from some dude on Bleacher Report. I guess no mock drafts appeared or articles from actual people who cover the sport came up, so this is what you had to go with as a response. You stand by your position and I will stand by mine. I am fine with the reality versus your revision.

Big Cat Country and Bleacher Report. You really showed him. What does your mother's cousin's aunt's balls think about all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Forty Acres View Post
    Big Cat Country and Bleacher Report. You really showed him. What does your mother's cousin's aunt's balls think about all this?
    Don't laugh. The Seer had Ponder at the top of his big board, too.

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    If I cared more, then I would bother digging. Just giving another perspective though.

Ponder was projected to be a first round draft pick at the beginning of his senior year, fell off for awhile due to a less than stellar season, then brought his value back up during the process.
    The Miller comment is based on people here saying he was too small, not productive enough when it mattered, etc.

Nothing revisionist about stating the facts.
    you arent stating facts.

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    From the city where our stadiums drop their tops
    Right now on ESPN there is a poll with almost 72,000 votes:

Who is going to be the better QB? Tannehill or Weeden

51% of America says Tanny

Just goes to show you that your average "joe six-pack" fan knows nothing of college football, or football in general for that matter.

Usually Posts GIFs hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785 Shaggy Gold Club hornfan785's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenspointexas View Post

Just goes to show you that your average "joe six-pack" fan knows nothing of college football, or football in general for that matter.
    No, that's just aggy online poll powers at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    you arent stating facts.
    He doesn't have any facts to support the "aggy gunslinger". You'll just need to take his word for it because he's got a smart looking avatar.

Ryan Leaf was also once a prized prospect, too. He was big, strong, and talented. Too bad he $#@! the bed as a pro.

I've read enough of his posts--Atticus is not dumb, but he's not right this time. Tannehill isn't even a suitable backup.

asshat thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. thewacokid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornfan785 View Post
    No, that's just aggy online poll powers at work.
    That would be my guess. Also, most NFL fans are true idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGundy'sRant View Post
    He doesn't have any facts to support the "aggy gunslinger". You'll just need to take his word for it because he's got a smart looking avatar.

Ryan Leaf was also once a prized prospect, too. He was big, strong, and talented. Too bad he $#@! the bed as a pro.

I've read enough of his posts--Atticus is not dumb, but he's not right this time. Tannehill isn't even a suitable backup.
    My main point regarding Tannehill is that no team is looking at him to be a day 1 starter, much less a guy they can rely on in the following season.
    He is a project QB, and his upside is perceived to be so high that teams want to make sure they don't miss out on him.

Any team looking for him to play right away is setting themselves up for failure.

Banned Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Greenspointexas can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewacokid View Post
    Also, most NFL fans are true idiots.
    god. damn. right.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm's Avatar

Well then, he's perfect for the Dolphins.

My main point regarding Tannehill is that no team is looking at him to be a day 1 starter, much less a guy they can rely on in the following season.
    He is a project QB, and his upside is perceived to be so high that teams want to make sure they don't miss out on him.

Any team looking for him to play right away is setting themselves up for failure.

No team?

YOU're pretty $#@!ing ignerent about the Miami Dolphins ain't you? That is EXACTLY what Miami is looking for out of Tannehill, ex $#@!ING xactly what thay looking for.

asshat BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26 is a rep whore. BigVegasHorn26's Avatar
    He is a project QB.
    Spending a Top 10 pick on a project QB is a brilliant $#@!ing idea. I applaud.

NAACP National Champ Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Snacks's Avatar
    i refuse to read this thread...

If Todd McShay really said that, and it generated a 5 page thread, I should start writing as Shay McTodd and just make $#@! up.

asshat TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. TankedBevo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post

If Todd McShay really said that, and it generated a 5 page thread, I should start writing as Shay McTodd and just make $#@! up.
    And you would be just as accurate.

DERPTY DERP DERRP ACK!! MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm Shaggy Gold Club MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVegasHorn26 View Post
    Spending a Top 10 pick on a project QB is a brilliant $#@!ing idea. I applaud.

shut up Ireland.

YKK on yo zipper Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TankedBevo View Post
    And you would be just as accurate.
    Hoosier would literally be more accurate than McShay.

asshat Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy slams and goes hard. Texas Guy's Avatar
    KennyVaccaro4 Love how every time they show Ryan tannehill on espn there isn't any highlights on Texas. DBU!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post

It generated a 3 page thread. The other 2 pages are about Blake Griffin.

Here are the Cliffnotes... No matter what happens, Longhorn still wins...

Quote Originally Posted by domedriver View Post
    I guess why we are all so amazed at this hype is that it will have one of two outcomes, both dishes of Aggie misery...

Pantyhill becomes a great NFL QB... Shows how bad Aggie is at identifying and utilizing talent... Having an NFL caliber QB and not even winning?

Or

Pantyhill fails and it is what we thought it was... Just like Sumlin sees today as he looks at his locker room and sees Snoozy's wasteland of fail.

SEC!

Shaggy OOTP Commissioner Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Huckleberry's Avatar

Look at the voting breakdown by state:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/fl...?pollId=137260

Interesting to note that Weeden won every state in the Big 12 except Texas, which is a dead heat. Interesting considering, you know, this is the area of the country that actually watched these two guys play.

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post

Interesting to note that Weeden won every state in the Big 12 except Texas, which is a dead heat. Interesting considering, you know, this is the area of the country that actually watched these two guys play.

so tannahill is a $#@!ing obamite commie liberal? and weeeedon is a good upstaning patriotic American hero? sounds about right

asshat BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory Shaggy Gold Club BaylorHistory's Avatar

Conspiracy against the ags...obvious. KU and KSU had people come over into Missouri to vote to make it look like Missouri voted for Weeden.
    Last edited by BaylorHistory; 04-16-2012 at 04:58 PM.

fucktard chaoswithinthed is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? chaoswithinthed's Avatar
    Who would you rather have on your NFL team. Vince Young or Ryan Tannehill? No trolling, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoswithinthed View Post
    Who would you rather have on your NFL team. Vince Young or Ryan Tannehill? No trolling, just curious.
    VY, without a doubt. Been to the playoffs. Pro-Bowler. Rookie of the Year. More than 1.5 years of QB experience in college. Im sure anyone with an actual ounce of sense would pick the same.

And I also say that VY has accomplished more in 6 seasons than Tannehill will in his entire NFL "career" (Tanny will be in the NFL for 4-5 seasons, mostly as backup QB or 3rd stringer).

For people to think that Ryan Tannehill... yes Ryan $#@!in Tannehill, is a legit, NFL QB boggles my mind. I would like to say this years QB crop sucks $#@! and the fact that Tanny is a top 10 pick validates that... but this years QB crop is pretty badass. A lotta underrated prospects. 3-4 QBs in the later rounds will have better NFL "careers" than RT

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    Nic Foles will be the Matt Schaub of this NFL draft. Not a great athlete by any means, but is a big guy, can stand in the pocket and rape your defense with his arm. Someone is getting a future Pro Bowler in the 3rd rounder or later.

Would rather have Sophomore in college Colt McCoy than current day Tannehill.

Weeden is too much of an interception machine to be a high draft pick, and he's as mobile as a glacier. He has a rocket arm, but the interceptions didn't help his cause. He's as old as Matlock, but I think that someone takes a wise gamble on him as a suitable backup.

Tannehill, however, is a thrown away draft pick. I honestly don't understand why he's being marketed as a prize. He led aggy to a massive $#@!ting of the bed last year, and he certainly slurped down his part of the responsibility.

depends on if I'm looking for a starting QB or #3 WR.

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    I don't think Tannehill or Weeden will do a whole lot in the NFL. I will get a bigger laugh out of the team who takes Tannehill though. He $#@!ing melted down in the 2nd half of so many games and somehow NFL personnel people love the guy. It makes no $#@!ing sense at all.

Weeden seems like a good guy, but to make the obvious point, he'll turn 29 during the season. I don't see why any team would take him in the first two rounds of this draft. His age is a big deal and I can't see him getting a starting job outside of an injury to the starter of whatever team he winds up with.

Who would you rather have on your NFL team. Vince Young or Ryan Tannehill? No trolling, just retarded.
    fify

asshat PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard. PanzerDSS slams and goes hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard of Os View Post
    Compare Von Miller's stats relative to his draft competition to Tannehill's. Von >> Tann by pretty wide margin. Tannehill's measurables are good, his stats are meh, and his team's "clutch factor" with him at the helm is disastrous. He is a tall white man from a large school in a good league. Not top ten material IMO.
    Von Miller was an All-American. Ryan Tannehill will be the next Real Deal Reggie McNeal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    The hype around Tannehill has been one of the more absurd developments I've ever witnessed in my lifetime.

fify

Quote Originally Posted by STFU Donny View Post
    I wonder when someone is really going to take McShay to task on his bull$#@!? He was one of the main reasons Snead came out early despite all the NFL guys saying he wasn't ready. He's really $#@!ing with these kids' lives, honestly. It's one thing to have an honest opinion but I'm starting to think he's just trying to generate clicks and eyeballs.
    No kidding. McShay is one of the biggest idiots out there. He was completely anti-RG3 the entire season, jumped onboard the RG3-Train for a couple fo days after the Heisman (while back-tracking on all the stupid $#@! he had said,) then goes back to hyping some crap QB because it makes good television. Seems like every year he sings the same tune with a couple $#@! QBs and nobody calls him on it when those QBs are busts, but on the off chance one of them succeeds he gets to claim he's the world's greatest analyst--an NFL prophet!

I chaulk McShawy up in the "No-Talent-Ass-Clown" category.

asshat SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH's Avatar
    I hope kiper loses his $#@! one day and beats the $#@! out of mcshay. Not that kiper is right all the time or anything, I could just see kiper losing his $#@! in his old age. Especially since kiper use to have this nfl draft game on espn all to himself.

Just watched McShay and Skip Bayless debating Tannehill vs. Weeden. Skip was crushing McGay about Tannehill being a stiff but then took the dumb $#@! level one step higher by saying if he was the Browns, he'd take Weeden at No. 4.

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    You know you have mongoloids working for you when Skip Bayless can argue with them and looking like an intelligent being. McShay just needs to come out and say he doesn't like Griffin. For some reason he has a personal vendetta against the guy outside of RG3's talent because all he is doing at this point is trolling him. Also, Stephen A. Smith needs to take Michael Smith and Robb Parker go to a EABOD buffet and then die in an Aggy bonfire.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    could the first 4 QBs picked be those who played Texas HS football? - Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Foles

Ryan Leaf $#@! the bed as a human, let alone a pro football player.

asshat Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    could the first 4 QBs picked be those who played Texas HS football? - Luck, RG3, Tannehill, Foles
    Probably not. But 5 of the first 10 very well could be (Keenum). Also have Kinne, Darron Thomas, maybe Jarrett Lee, in there somewhere late.

72,000 votes?????
    How many of these idiots watched aggy play? I would bet less than 15% watched 1/2 of a game of aggy football.

asshat DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. DemosZTV's Avatar
    Matt Waldman is on the tannehill train:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...in-2012-draft/

Best part of this whole post that while he talks about how good and capable tannehill there's a clip from the osu game at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by DemosZTV View Post
    Matt Waldman is on the tannehill train:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...in-2012-draft/

Best part of this whole post that while he talks about how good and capable tannehill there's a clip from the osu game at the top.
    To be fair, Tannehill did have good play one adaquate half of football against OSU before going full Jerrod in the second half.

bunghole JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMFP View Post
    ya, but can he throw it to someone in a bass boat going 40 mph?

bunghole JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP slams and goes hard. JMFP's Avatar
    ya, but can he throw it to someone in a bass boat going 40 mph?
    He can hit the guy's beer can in the bass boat going 40 MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFP View Post
    He can hit the guy on the other team's beer can in the bass boat going 40 MPH.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornXXX View Post
    72,000 votes?????
    How many of these idiots watched aggy play? I would bet less than 15% watched 1/2 of a game of aggy football.
    More like 90% watched only the first half of aggy football games.

asshat Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police grows his own roses Grammer Police's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Guy View Post
    KennyVaccaro4 Love how every time they show Ryan tannehill on espn there isn't any highlights on Texas. DBU!
    Come on. Let's be fair now. Tannehill had a nice play against our secondary...

...As a receiver in 2009. 36 yards. He also had a 15 yarder against us in 2008.

+ Reply to Thread