+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures from Game 1-California

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar

Pictures from Game 1-California

asshat djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball slams and goes hard. djbfootball's Avatar

I am also using a new web hosting site for my pictures-if you would please let me know what you think;

http://hornsbaseball.shutterfly.com/pictures/253

asshat TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter grows his own roses TexasIsBetter's Avatar
    you must have been sitting right behind me. i think i remember looking behind me and seeing a guy with a camera. i'd venture a guess that was you.

fucktard UTSwim is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? UTSwim's Avatar
    Great pix - thanks for sharing. Were the stands really that empty? All the shots where you could see the stands looked like only one in every 5 seats was filled.

asshat NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop GORN NorthLoop's Avatar
    you got me in a couple of those

asshat Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life slams and goes hard. Longhorns 4 Life's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UTSwim View Post
    Great pix - thanks for sharing. Were the stands really that empty? All the shots where you could see the stands looked like only one in every 5 seats was filled.
    That's what I was thinking. It looked like there was maybe 100 people there. Please tell me the stadium filled up more than that.

Rep-A Ponzi Scheme MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? MP5's Avatar
    Great pics! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorns 4 Life View Post
    That's what I was thinking. It looked like there was maybe 100 people there. Please tell me the stadium filled up more than that.
    The announced attendance was under 3,000 but, it was a very vocal 3,000!

+ Reply to Thread