+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just saying Hi

Banned kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen kcrad is a Model Citizen

Just saying Hi

Hello all fellow douchebags.

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    $#@!ING $#@! OFF!

v

asshat random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? random horn's Avatar
    concur

fucktard jkinnairdgt is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? jkinnairdgt is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? jkinnairdgt is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? jkinnairdgt is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? jkinnairdgt's Avatar
    Wow. A lot of red bars for that guy...

bunghole Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Black Gideon's Avatar
    wut up

asshat UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech grows his own roses UTCzech's Avatar
    goin' down the grade makin' 90 miles an hour
    Last edited by UTCzech; 04-17-2012 at 06:01 PM.

fucktard Funfact is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Funfact is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Funfact is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Funfact is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Funfact is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Funfact is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Funfact's Avatar
    Oreo cookies were introduced in 1912.

bunghole magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI slams and goes hard. magnum PI's Avatar
    you're a great kid, great future. i love your work ethic

fucktard GrouchoChe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GrouchoChe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? GrouchoChe is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Hola

hello

asshat grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? grapedrink is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    High

Is Wayne Brady going to have to slap a bitch?

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselprime View Post
    http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/shamburger799.htm Wayne Brady goto make my anus itch
    fify

Spoiler!

LSU FAN HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz's Avatar
    Noob checking in.

asshat NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX Shaggy Gold Club NCAAFBALLROX's Avatar
    Jesus built my car. Its a love affair. Mainly Jesus and my hot rod.
    goat

LSU FAN HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz grows his own roses HugoStiglitz's Avatar

greetings

fucktard OweO headed for a crowd source bannination OweO headed for a crowd source bannination OweO headed for a crowd source bannination OweO headed for a crowd source bannination OweO headed for a crowd source bannination
    What up $#@! stains? I am here because I am banned from another site and wanted to join a board that wasn't filled with soft asses. Someone told me about this one so let's see if you guys are a bunch of pussies or not. Something tells me y'all are.

bunghole OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. OWLVIS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OweO View Post
    What up $#@! stains? I am here because I am banned from another site and wanted to join a board that wasn't filled with soft asses. Someone told me about this one so let's see if you guys are a bunch of pussies or not. Something tells me y'all are.
    you stupid crippled $#@!

goddammit IM not signing up of a $#@!ing aggies site

fucktard Buzmo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Buzmo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Buzmo is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Buzmo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OweO View Post
    I see I'm not the only one that got banned over there and decided to make an account here. Call Michael Dyer a n****r once and they act like I'm trying to start a race war.

Quote Originally Posted by owlvis View Post
    you stupid crippled $#@!

goddammit im not signing up of a $#@!ing aggies site
    lmao

fucktard ME4UT is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ME4UT is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? ME4UT is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares?
    Hola

bunghole Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands slams and goes hard. Hammer Hands's Avatar
    oh... Herro...

yolo

yolo loko mule$#@! gord

Herro

hello

bunghole Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ slams and goes hard. Elihu ESQ's Avatar

Banned us hates puppies and Jesus.
    hi ................................................. :)

fucktard Theriot is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Theriot's Avatar
    Hi, new here as well but cannot post new thread? Good forum site. Thanks for the laughs.

4loko

howdy

bunghole Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie's Avatar
    Apparently y'all only let girls post on $#@! threads. So here's my $#@! thread post.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Apparently y'all only let girls post on $#@! threads. So here's my $#@! thread post.
    Not sure if you've picked up on this yet, but....pics will get you anything you want.

bunghole Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Blondie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seņorburrito View Post
    Not sure if you've picked up on this yet, but....pics will get you anything you want.
    That's what I hear.

asshat shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. shigginz's Avatar
    Kickin' in the front seat, Sittin' in the back seat
    I am confused. There don't seem to be any tits in here.

That's what I hear.
    Slow study I guess...

Slow study I guess...
    My avatar is me, so depending on how closely you've been watching, you may have seen three or four different views.

Fair enough.

Fair enough.
    What is it that I need that more pics will get me?

What is it that I need that more pics will get me?
    Access to the VIP forum

Quote Originally Posted by housious View Post
    Access to the VIP forum
    Go on...

Go on...
    Chlamydia

Sounds lovely.

Sounds lovely.
    I agree - so pics?

asshat Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. Leslie_Chow's Avatar
    somebody lead this kind woman back to the kitchen.

I agree - so pics?
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie_Chow View Post
    somebody lead this kind woman back to the kitchen.
    Would you like a sammich?

+ Reply to Thread