+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blake Griffin is emasculating Pau Gasol's bitch ass

mulch hauler SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII's Avatar

Blake Griffin is emasculating Pau Gasol's bitch ass

tonight's game. two dunks all over him already.

one

two

*update*

here vids:

one

two
    Last edited by SPII; 04-04-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Burnt Orange Weenie BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? BigOrange's Avatar
    i'm sure those dunks will lead sportscenter and be talked about tomorrow more than either the masters and the start of major league baseball, but he has all of 11 points and his team is down double digits headed into the 4th quarter.

bunghole Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? Waterface's Avatar
    Ethiopian trannies like train stations... I don't.
    Griffin during second dunk: "Oh $#@!, I didn't jump to dunk high enough on account of this Spaniard in my way. No worries, I'll just use his own $#@!ing shoulder to prop myself up and slam the ball in the hoop"

Pau during both dunks: "Oh $#@!, I'm Spanish"

mulch hauler SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII has a gigantic e-peen. SPII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    i'm sure those dunks will lead sportscenter and be talked about tomorrow more than either the masters and the start of major league baseball, but he has all of 11 points and his team is down double digits headed into the 4th quarter.

That second one was an obvious offensive foul. Nice dunk though.

Not a fan of the Lakers or the Clippers, but Kobe just stuck it in that ass (no Colorado chick pun intended).

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by fellside View Post
    This. Talent-wise, Gasol is still a better player than Griffin, but Griffin gets the posters while Gasol gets the money, rings, and Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Talent-wise, Gasol is still a better player than Griffin.
    do you watch basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    do you watch basketball?
    you really think Griffin is a better player? Why because he dunks? He has no range outside of 5 feet

yes, because he has dazzling dunks (and basketball bloopers).

those were awesome dunks but they got the LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. $#@! blake...glad he can dunk...so can brittney greiner

im 6 ft tall...i never have been able to dunk......but i can touch the rim....so you expect me to be giddy over an almost 7 ft athlete with a 7 ft wingspan <LENGTH> WHO CAN DUNK with passion, you expect me to be in shock over that? dunks are overrated. especially when you lose....

foot foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma_Popsicle_II View Post
    do you watch basketball?
    I do and Pau is better than Griffin. Griffin is a great athletic talent but is not very skilled. He has no mid-range game, very little post-up, is a below average shot blocker and post defender and pathetic shooter. Griffin's a good rebounder and can dunk. Meanwhile, Pau is one of the top 2 or 3 passing big man in the game, has an excellent mid range game that extends to the occasional 3 point basket, can post and shoot over either shoulder, a solid rebounder and help defender. He's not flashy and will always have the ignorant "soft euro" label, but he's central to the Lakers winning two championships. Now Pau is heading down the mountain of his career and Griffin is improving so if you pose that question in two years, you could get a much different answer, but right now it's Pau. Griffin's lucky that he plays with Chris Paul, because he shoots in the upper 30% outside of 3 feet. That's horrendous.

Nice dunks. They still lost.

dipshit bonersonar is thowed on that four loko. bonersonar is thowed on that four loko. bonersonar is thowed on that four loko.
    Let Blake and Gasol switch teams, and Blake will continue to grow into a beast...gasol on the clippers would fade quite fast into obscurity...Blake is still learning and growing, while gasol has reached the end of his tether, which is why the Lakers keep trying to deal his azz off to anyone who will take him...the Clippers sure miss Billups, because right now, Paul is the only one who can handle the rock at all...almost a great comeback...anyone on here dissing Blake as not being any good is a royal dumbazz and really doesn't watch basketball except through home or dumbazz vision...bs

asshat JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT Shaggy Gold Club JMT's Avatar
    A dunk is still worth just two points last time I checked. The Clippers are still the JV in LA, and always will be. Maybe if his dunks were worth 5 points they wouldn't have lost again to the superior team. I said the Lakers would win the division again and they're doing it with no bench whatsoever and a starter who in Ron-Ron who shows up once a week.

asshat BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24's Avatar
    Gasol is a better all around player than Griffin. Fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard. Fact. Pau is also fading towards retirement. Fact. Griffin will be out of the league the second he loses his hops. Fact.

Blake Griffin shoots 53% from the FREE THROW LINE. Shaq-esque...
    Last edited by BigHerm24; 04-05-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Yuppie Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Rocko20's Avatar
    Griffin had 15 pathetic points, granted he's still improving but hell if he isn't walking the fine line of being overrated and a bust as the #1 draft pick.
    Last edited by Rocko20; 04-05-2012 at 07:52 AM.

asshat SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH's Avatar
    Kevin Love could get caught in the act of killing a hooker, and he wouldn't get a segment on sportscenter.

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOTH View Post
    Kevin Love could get caught in the act of killing a hooker, and he wouldn't get a segment on sportscenter.
    Hell, he's in MN. when does he become a fa? KG did 20/10/5 for over 10 years, and he barely got on.

We should give mn to canada.... You know, as a gift... Prince seems like a foreigner, anyway.

NAACP National Champ Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks GORN Snacks's Avatar
    But your point is valid. Kevin Love is waaaay better than BG.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickBateman View Post
    I do and Pau is better than Griffin. Griffin is a great athletic talent but is not very skilled. He has no mid-range game, very little post-up, is a below average shot blocker and post defender and pathetic shooter. Griffin's a good rebounder and can dunk. Meanwhile, Pau is one of the top 2 or 3 passing big man in the game, has an excellent mid range game that extends to the occasional 3 point basket, can post and shoot over either shoulder, a solid rebounder and help defender. He's not flashy and will always have the ignorant "soft euro" label, but he's central to the Lakers winning two championships. Now Pau is heading down the mountain of his career and Griffin is improving so if you pose that question in two years, you could get a much different answer, but right now it's Pau. Griffin's lucky that he plays with Chris Paul, because he shoots in the upper 30% outside of 3 feet. That's horrendous.

Nice dunks. They still lost.
    but his dunks suck

asshat mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2 Shaggy Gold Club mez2's Avatar
    showin' naked ass in the great state of Texas
    agreed, but because kevin love can do other things besides dunk, like, you know, make free throws

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Pau > Griffin

And both the dunks you posted, while impressive, should have been fouls on Griffin. Especially the first one. Goddamn I hate that over the back is never called. Guy boxes out and some $#@!head climbs all over him to steal the rebound. There is almost nothing in basketball that alters the advantage more than an over the back.

asshat STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny Shaggy Gold Club STFU Donny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonersonar View Post
    Let Blake and Gasol switch teams, and Blake will continue to grow into a beast...gasol on the clippers would fade quite fast into obscurity...Blake is still learning and growing, while gasol has reached the end of his tether, which is why the Lakers keep trying to deal his azz off to anyone who will take him...the Clippers sure miss Billups, because right now, Paul is the only one who can handle the rock at all...almost a great comeback...anyone on here dissing Blake as not being any good is a royal dumbazz and really doesn't watch basketball except through home or dumbazz vision...bs
    I loved you in I Am Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
    foot foul.
    hah. nice!

Since when can you elbow someone in the back of the head while dunking? Griffen is a good dunker and a good rebounder. That is about it. He has no jump shot, no post game, he's not a shot blocker, or an elite defender. Kevin Love is much better for that age and that type of player.

asshat The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude Shaggy Gold Club The Dude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierHorn View Post
    But your point is valid. Kevin Love is waaaay better than BG.
    they are not in the same conversation.

Love is the best 4 in the game right now imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    his dunks are boring

asshat SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH slams and goes hard. SLOTH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    they are not in the same conversation.

Love is a top 5 player overall in the game right now. No question.

Second one was an obvious foul on Griffin.

asshat Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord grows his own roses Overlord's Avatar
    This. Talent-wise, Gasol is still a better player than Griffin, but Griffin gets the posters while Gasol gets the money, rings, and Hall of Fame.
    Hall of Fame? Did you bump your head or something?

bunghole zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein slams and goes hard. zosostein's Avatar
    yes.

asshat hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? hayden_horn's Avatar
    I didnt know one could lead with an elbow on a dunk

Saying that Blake's dunk is just 2 points is like saying this is just a sixteen yard run.

Get over yourself. Dude is a badass who isn't afraid to go to the rim and plays with aggression.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Haha I hope the Hall of Fame comment was sarcasm. There are 5 better PF's in the game right now that Pau... dude is so soft on defense it's embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    Haha I hope the Hall of Fame comment was sarcasm. There are 5 better PF's in the game right now that Pau... dude is so soft on defense it's embarrassing.
    I'm intrigued. Name the five, and Blake griffin is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Griffin had 15 pathetic points, granted he's still improving but hell if he isn't walking the fine line of being overrated and a bust as the #1 draft pick.
    Don't go full retard. He may be over-hyped but he is nowhere near a bust.

asshat H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX is a rep whore. H34TX's Avatar
    i don't think either of the dunks was an offensive foul. Throughout the game, Blake and Pau were wrestling, grinding, bumping, slamming in the low post - reminded me of how Bigs in the 80s used to play - retro ball.

While amazing displays of athleticism, both were fouls on Blake IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by H34TX View Post
    i don't think either of the dunks was an offensive foul. Throughout the game, Blake and Pau were wrestling, grinding, bumping, slamming in the low post - reminded me of how Bigs in the 80s used to play - retro ball.
    The "retro" stuff is very much overplayed IMO. A forearm to the face is an offensive foul in any era.

Quote Originally Posted by housious View Post
    Second one was an obvious foul on Griffin.
    it's my understanding the defender is prohibited from being inside the circle when protecting the basket...why y'all so mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
    it's my understanding the defender is prohibited from being inside the circle when protecting the basket...why y'all so mad?
    Gasol is inside the circle but Blake still threw a forearm to face to keep him from jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    While amazing displays of athleticism, both were fouls on Blake IMO.
    what do you know? you're just a janitor.

I'm scrong den Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    Are you $#@!ing retarded? He's walking the fine line of a bust? Have you ever heard of Joe Smith? Michael Olawakandi? Greg Oden? Kwame Brown, Never Nervous Pervis, Brad Daugherty? Blake Griffin is about as close to being a bust as you are to having an IQ in the 80's. Jesus Christ dude.

asshat Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner grows his own roses Sooner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOTH View Post
    I'm intrigued. Name the five, and Blake griffin is not one of them.
    Love, Aldridge, Duncan, KG and Jefferson. With the exception of Love, all are much better defensively and a push offensively.
    Last edited by Sooner; 04-05-2012 at 03:00 PM.

I'm scrong den Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Derka Derka's Avatar
    Also, y'all are idiots if you dont think this is an offensive foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
    Love, Aldridge, Duncan, KG and Jefferson. With the exception of Love, all are much better defensively and a push offensively.
    I don't agree with the list, but I dont disagree with it enough to argue it. I hate gasol, he's a pussy, but the dude has some serious offensive skills.

Do you over value defense or do you have dirk at another position?

Quote Originally Posted by Derka Derka View Post
    Are you $#@!ing retarded? He's walking the fine line of a bust? Have you ever heard of Joe Smith? Michael Olawakandi? Greg Oden? Kwame Brown, Never Nervous Pervis, Brad Daugherty? Blake Griffin is about as close to being a bust as you are to having an IQ in the 80's. Jesus Christ dude.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Daugherty doesn't belong in the bust conversation either.

Quote Originally Posted by da_clean_up_man View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Daugherty doesn't belong in the bust conversation either.
    Yeah, I was talking in the context of a no.1 pick, but even thats stretching it. You're right.

+ Reply to Thread