+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MLB 2012 bets

asshat pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryGandorf View Post
    you got some good luck to go along with your $#@! luck from earlier.
    par for the course lately. I'll take it.

asshat pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo slams and goes hard. pray4mojo's Avatar
    all aboard the Cain train today. Latos has been off thus far. Debating over 10 in Tex/Yanks

bunghole The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man's Avatar
    Giants -106
    Cardinals -132
    Nationals -128

I may parlay all three...

About the Yanks...I never bet on my fav team unless I see a crazy line that just doesn't make sense (like Kansas St +9 vs Texas last football season...).

Tailing you on the nats

bunghole The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man slams and goes hard. The Morley Man's Avatar
    At least the Nats won. The Cardinals almost had it but they lost in extras. I'm shocked about the Giants getting blown out...

Quote Originally Posted by The Morley Man View Post
    At least the Nats won. The Cardinals almost had it but they lost in extras. I'm shocked about the Giants getting blown out...
    yeah, one of those picks I felt pretty good about. I've given up parlaying...seem to end up losing the one 'gimme' game I throw in the mix at like -190 while winning the other 2 longer shots. Couple games aren't posted yet, but so far I'm looking closely at:
    Phillies -110 (decent value for Hamels)
    Mia -115 (likewise for Buehrle)
    Cin -132 (zito implosion has to happen eventually, right?)

I like the Reds at -132.
    I'm going to keep betting on the Nationals (-135), especially with Zimmermann pitching.
    I'm also tempted to take the Mariners at +108 with King Felix pitching...

Quote Originally Posted by The Morley Man View Post
    I like the Reds at -132.
    I'm going to keep betting on the Nationals (-135), especially with Zimmermann pitching.
    I'm also tempted to take the Mariners at +108 with King Felix pitching...
    Kicking myself for not adding the mariners to my parlay. At least the reds/nationals parlay still paid ok.

Mia even
    Detroit -220

Parlayed bc I have a problem

Detroit -210
    Rays -155
    Indians -162

I may parlay these three...

This is why I suck. Way to be Detroit.

At least Mia went ahead and blew it in the ninth.

Bal +106
    SD/Was over 6.5 - I've been having trouble with O/U bets, but two erratic pitchers...just need one to suck it up.

the godfather HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf's Avatar
    matusz has been very shaky, but i know nothing about this jays pitcher. took the over to be safe, but a fun play would be jays runline.

i'm gonna keep riding the nats until they stop winning.

I like the over in the Jays/Orioles game. You're right about Matusz, and Hutchison is a 21 year old rookie that didn't fare too well against the Royals last week. Plus I like both offenses.

With that said, watch this end up 3-2 or some bull$#@!.

the godfather HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf is a rep whore. HenryGandorf's Avatar
    it'll be 0-0 sailing into extras.

bunghole Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs's Avatar
    Picks for May 3: Phi. +105,
    Tor. +112,
    Mia./SF O 6.5 -120

bunghole Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs slams and goes hard. Potinmylungs's Avatar
    Picks for May 4: Tor. +105
    Cin./Pitt. U. 7 +105

19-14 ATS to date.

Also taking Baltimore +147.

tex -150
    TB -200
    Bos -174
    NYY -174

Tex. -147.

GL Raizer!

Cinco de Mayo: Bal. -EV.
    Wash. -128
    CHW/Det. O. 8.5 -EV.

21-15-1 ATS.

Tor. +133.

Tex./Cle. U 8 -115
    LA. -110
    Phi. -105

23-17-1 ATS

Hou. +127

small play on CWS -103

keeping with the small plays today. nothing jumps out, mostly just entertainment:
    ATL -118 Hanson vs struggling Cubs lineup
    LAA -170 Weaver v Twins: don't see a no hitter hangover here
    CIN -105 Arroyo has a decent record vs MIL and Gallardo has been pulled as the SP for Estrada
    BOS -118 Thinking Doubront will neutralize the 5 lefties in that KC lineup
    LAD -150 Bet against Zito

LAA/DET parlay +150
    LAD/PHI parlay +135

WAS -119 : Zimmerman and Laroche back in the lineup should help. Jackson is a wildcard, but is 4-0 vs Pittsburgh.

CHW/CLE O 8 -110
    OAK -EV
    TEX -110
    MIA -1.5 -105
    With you on the Nationals. WAS -125

May also parley MIA/LAD/LAA/DET +481.

GL!

25-19-1 ATS

After a solid night yesterday, the nats just boofed me. Walk off loss...awesome.

Yup, I feel you. Things looked to be going ok for me but Oakland tied the game against Toronto in the bottom of the 9th and then hit a walk off grand slam. Awesome.

I'm not really liking any of these lines tonight, so no bets for me. I'll check back tomorrow.

I like Texas to keep pounding the O's. It's Colby pitching, but at -122, I think there's decent value there.

I like Texas too. -129.
    MIN +125
    HOU +130

27-21-2 ATS

Tb +116
    tor -155

27-23-2 ats

Tor -155
    Nats -164

I'm high on Alvarez and Strasburg. I may parlay these two bets.

Picks for May 11:
    SF -123
    LAD - 175
    TOR -145

28-24-2 ATS

Cardinals -138
    Dodgers -170

Was -120

DET -130
    CHC +148
    OAK +180

30-26-2
    (Also took TEX -152 against LAA on May 11)

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    ^ Nice hit on Oak. Haren has not beeen good this season.

Thanks! You're correct--the Angels are now 1-7 when he starts and 0-5 against the A's in the last 5 against Haren. Further, the Angels were coming off an emotional loss while the A's were coming off a good home win.

May 15: CIN -104
    CLE -144
    CHW -123
    KC +210

32-27-2 ATS

asshat BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24's Avatar
    4 team parlay, two favorites, two dogs...

Cincy -122 (latos)
    Arizona +102 (Cahill)
    Baltimore +108 (matusz)
    Philly -162 (Halladay)

20 pays 230

CIN -126
    ARI -102
    CHC +150
    OAK +151

35-29-2 ATS
    (Also took TB/TOR U 7.5 on Tues.)

asshat BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24 is probably perfectly normal.  Probably. Maybe. Who cares? BigHerm24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potinmylungs View Post

35-29-2 ATS
    (Also took TB/TOR U 7.5 on Tues.)
    Are you taking the spread or just the odds?

I usually bet on the ML. I think I lost both times I took a team with the points.

Quote Originally Posted by Potinmylungs View Post
    I usually bet on the ML. I think I lost both times I took a team with the points.
    That what I figured... I hate betting baseball -1.5 runs or whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by BigHerm24 View Post
    4 team parlay, two favorites, two dogs...

Cincy -122 (latos)
    Arizona +102 (Cahill)
    Baltimore +108 (matusz)
    Philly -162 (Halladay)

20 pays 230
    $#@!in reds were up 4-0 and lost or I hit this bad boy...

That hurt for me--I'm sure it was heartbreaking for you. 9 unanswered runs including 5 runs in the 8th. Turrible.

Tor
    Tex
    Mil
    Parlay +275

asshat qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25 can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. qwater25's Avatar
    5/21/12
    Dodgers
    Giants
    Rangers
    Parlay for me. I hope I get this one right.

+ Reply to Thread