Closed Thread
Page 105 of 552 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,250 of 27594

Thread: 2012 Texas Rangers 1st Half Season Thread

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Farewell Pudge

best evar

asshat StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg's Avatar
    In the cafeteria, eating dessert by myself
    Quote Originally Posted by scomce View Post
    josh has two speeds--diving for the ball like mad and on the DL because he dove for balls.
    Haha. The truth.

Contract year though, dude can't get hurt.

asshat scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce's Avatar
    Last edited by scomce; 04-18-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Banned don't ban me bro If you're this low, you're probably Derka. don't ban me bro If you're this low, you're probably Derka. don't ban me bro If you're this low, you're probably Derka.
    wtf dutch.

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    quit $#@!ing walking people dutch...

asshat mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong's Avatar
    i dont want to hear the $#@!ing name freese again...

asshat Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Fat Joe left Atlantic's Avatar
    Pudge retired? Link?
    http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/...ay-source-says

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Boom

asshat enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club
    that's a strike to anybody else.

asshat StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. StephenGlansberg's Avatar
    Yeahhhhhh, you suck really bad, Pedroia.

Banned negative nancy headed for a crowd source bannination negative nancy headed for a crowd source bannination negative nancy headed for a crowd source bannination negative nancy headed for a crowd source bannination negative nancy headed for a crowd source bannination
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    oh $#@!....

There's a watch party at the Ballpark?

Badass.

asshat mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? mileslong's Avatar
    let pudge catch one more game with the rangers!

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    Anyone else catch the espn broadcast talking about how we are trying to keep Josh out of CF, "even though he's there tonight"?

Damn, juuuust missed it.

asshat scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce slams and goes hard. scomce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    let pudge catch one more game with the rangers!
    catch the first pitch of Nolan....or Jose Canseco. He probably caught both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by EsTyne View Post
    Anyone else catch the espn broadcast talking about how we are trying to keep Josh out of CF, "even though he's there tonight"?
    Hahaha, wut?

Quote Originally Posted by EsTyne View Post
    John Rhadigan is back doing Rangers games?

Dutch is really making AGone his bitch tonight.

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    or Jose Canseco. He probably caught both of them.
    it was Geno Petralli...Pudge started the game but was pulled since we were down 12-1...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/bo...99305290.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by ludosc View Post
    it was Geno Petralli...Pudge started the game but was pulled since we were down 12-1...

http://www.baseball-reference.com/bo...99305290.shtml
    good call. I wondered if my conjecture was correct.

God damn, MVP's got range.

papi showed bunt. lol

asshat erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair's Avatar
    sit down ortiz. my hate for him is very high.

$#@!in right. Dutch with only 86 pitches through 6.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Dutch oven, he gets more awsomer

TAG: "should've bunted"

asshat dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. dedalus's Avatar
    Holland just looks like a different person from the beginning of last year to this year. And no, I'm not talking about his gerry curl mullet or his stache.

His demeanor is that of a stone cold mother $#@!er.

asshat spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Do something different here, Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dedalus View Post
    Holland just looks like a different person from the beginning of last year to this year. And no, I'm not talking about his gerry curl mullet or his stache.

His demeanor is that of a stone cold mother $#@!er.
    He's got that "I'm $#@!in in, you're $#@!in out" mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe left Atlantic View Post
    TAG: "should've bunted"
    I'm still laughing that Papi squared. I think the mike caught Beltre laughing too. At first, I thought the bunt originated in Papi's mind. Then one shag chatster pointed out that Bobby V manages the Red Sox. touche.

asshat enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club enjay Shaggy Gold Club
    i'll lol if moreland walks.

whale$#@!.

asshat Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death's Avatar
    not good when you foul off a 91 mph fastball down the chute on 2-0,mitch

asshat 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? 244335's Avatar
    I haven't been following every post in the thread, but does the new sideline douche have 2 tongues, a cleft pallet, a stroke, a 12 pack in his bloodstream? WTF?

buzzkill once again takes a seat...

wtf camera man?

"stuff in a bun"

?

asshat spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? spystud13 might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Don't have to swing at everything, it's not a rule.

asshat Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death GORN Duck of Death's Avatar
    i'm pretty sure anthony andro is related to lyle lovett in some way

asshat RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas is probably pretty witty. or good at photoshop. or porn. RottenBananas's Avatar
    What the $#@! was that Brandon? Acting like Gentry up there.

two quality at bats in a row

mvj's batting average is heading towards 2011

Well, $#@!.

asshat Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn Shaggy Gold Club Firemans4Horn's Avatar
    Moreland's playing his way to a trade/the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by spystud13 View Post
    Don't have to swing at everything, it's not a rule.
    <wash> I want them aggressive <wash>

Quote Originally Posted by Firemans4Horn View Post
    or Frisco or Tulsa or the grapefruit league

twelve games in and i'm sick and tired of these fox sports girls. can we sub in a new pair, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Firemans4Horn View Post
    I'm sure we could opt him to AAA Baltimore.

youklis sit down douche..

hear comes the maddox shoulder rub.

EDIT: actually finished it off with the playful punch to the sternum. New season, new moves?

• Closed Thread
    Page 105 of 552 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast