Closed Thread
Page 202 of 552 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,100 of 27594

Thread: 2012 Texas Rangers 1st Half Season Thread

asshat Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon grows his own roses Napoleon's Avatar
    For those of us who missed the game, this compilation of Yu's strike outs and a few other plays just shows how ridiculously awesome his movement is these days. [no proctologist]

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index...b_1&mode=video

asshat Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Duck of Death's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    that's wacist.
    so's this: nip nip weiner

asshat erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair's Avatar
    i just hope yu can pull his $#@! together. keeps monkeying with his delivery/wind up/etc. just think, he is still uncomfortable out there and learning the game. once he settles in he might be a keeper.

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    For those of yall in fort worth that don't follow the fort worth thread in gm steakhouse, there's a impromptu shaggy get together tonight at the rooster to watch the game. I'll be there for a little while.

I'm going to be pleasantly surprised if either Hamilton or Beltre play tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedwacker View Post
    I'm going to be pleasantly surprised if either Hamilton or Beltre play tonight.
    And we have to win anyway because my bet is we are Hamilton/Beltre-less against Romero tomorrow.

Jesus. This is our bullpen. It's a wonder we've lost any games.
    NAME______WHIP
    Alexi Ogando 0.38
    Koji Uehara 0.57
    Robbie Ross 0.75
    Mike Adams 0.82
    Joe Nathan 1.03
    Mark Lowe 1.17
    Scott Feldman 1.20

Quote Originally Posted by PatronSaint View Post
    Jesus. This is our bullpen. It's a wonder we've lost any games.
    coming into the game the bullpen had 53 strikeouts and 4 walks. that is ridiculous.

And actually Feldman is down at the bottom because of his one start. He should actually be at the top. It looks like in relief he gave up 1 hit in 3.1 IP with no BB, so a .32 WHIP.

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...hing/split/128

0.75 overall WHIP, .515 OPS against, 13.25 K/BB

Dos nastee.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...hing/split/128

0.75 overall WHIP, .515 OPS against, 13.25 K/BB

Dos nastee.
    Awesome. The next best AL pen (BALT) has a collective WHIP of 1.12, or just better than our worst guy at 1.17.

And only BALT and NYY have better WHIPs than our worst guy.

Deal with it.
    RK TEAM K/BB
    1 Texas 13.25
    2 Chicago Sox 4.75
    3 NY Yankees 2.70
    4 Seattle 2.67
    5 Cleveland 2.35
    6 Baltimore 2.33
    7 Boston 2.26
    8 Minnesota 2.19
    9 Tampa Bay 2.19
    10 Kansas City 2.15
    11 Toronto 2.06
    12 Detroit 1.72
    13 Oakland 1.53
    14 LA Angels 1.52

Does that 1 really belong in front of the three. They're almost 4x better than second place. That is nuts

asshat ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc Shaggy Gold Club ludosc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudbelty View Post
    Does that 1 really belong in front of the three. They're almost 4x better than second place. That is nuts
    I had to go check, and yeah those numbers are correct...

i turned on the game bot 3 and watched darvish punch out 2B johnson on 3 pitches i pretty much assumed tor was $#@!ed. darvish's sliders that start on the middle of the plate and break outside are just dirty. his change/split is ridiculous and oh then there's the 4 and 2 seamers. it will be interesting to see how the league adjusts to him or if they can.

kinsler and bse put on a fielding clinic bottom 8. just when tor was trying to put together one last rally bse throws out a guy from the hole by a step and kinsler goes to his right like a boss. two up, two down, tor rally gfy.

congrats to craig gentry. that was a bomb.

what a 9th for joe nathan. that dude came out and pretty much pissed on their faces, especially encarnacion.
    Last edited by Brad Wesley; 05-01-2012 at 11:25 AM.

lets do a player comparison...just for fun...

Player A

92 AB's
    8 Runs
    20 Hits
    8 2B's
    0 HR's
    4 RBI's
    6 BB
    14 K's
    .217 BA
    .265 OBP
    .304 SLG
    .570 OPS
    $12,000,000 for 2012

Player B

52 AB's
    7 Runs
    11 Hits
    2 2B's
    3 HR's
    6 RBI
    5 BB's
    12 K's
    .212 BA
    .293 OBP
    .423 SLG
    .716 OPS
    $491,100 for 2012

Answers

Player A- Albert Pujols
    Player B- Mitch Moreland

Quote Originally Posted by ludosc View Post
    lets do a player comparison...just for fun...

Player A

92 AB's
    8 Runs
    20 Hits
    8 2B's
    0 HR's
    4 RBI's
    6 BB
    14 K's
    .217 BA
    .265 OBP
    .304 SLG
    .570 OPS
    $12,000,000 for 2012

Player B

52 AB's
    7 Runs
    11 Hits
    2 2B's
    3 HR's
    6 RBI
    5 BB's
    12 K's
    .212 BA
    .293 OBP
    .423 SLG
    .716 OPS
    $491,100 for 2012

Answers

Player A- Albert Pujols
    Player B- Mitch Moreland
    ... with the added benefit of not gumming up others' production by sparing in the middle of the lineup.

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    "As my good friend Ron Washington would say, 'that's how baseball go'."

-Rick Carlisle after Game 2

asshat Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey has a gigantic e-peen. Vic Mackey's Avatar
    That's definitely the production you want from your over a quarter of a billion dollar player.

and for further reference:

pujols ops - .570
    bse - .710

Quote Originally Posted by PatronSaint View Post
    ... with the added benefit of not gumming up others' production by sparing in the middle of the lineup.
    also don't forget that 5 game stretch mitch was hitting the ball on the nose but right at people. save for last night's near miss, pujols isn't getting unlucky, he's flat out not making good contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post

pujols ops - .570
    bse - .710
    I'll do ya one better, only torreabla (.558) has a lower ops than pujols...every other rangers player is higher...

asshat Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Beau Vine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wesley View Post

pujols ops - .570
    bse - .710
    Holy $#@!, that really puts it into perspective how impotent Pujols has been!

asshat EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne Shaggy Gold Club EsTyne's Avatar
    Gentry 1, Pujols 0.

All I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Vine View Post
    Holy $#@!, that really puts it into perspective how impotent Pujols has been!
    hey, pujols is no billy hamilton.

40th Anniversary Team Ballot. I have a feeling we could fight over this for awhile.

FIRST BASE
    Will Clark
    Mike Hargrove
    Pete O'Brien
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Mark Teixeira

SECOND BASE
    Julio Franco
    Ian Kinsler
    Mark McLemore
    Bump Wills
    Michael Young

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell
    Hank Blalock
    Steve Buechele
    Toby Harrah
    Dean Palmer

SHORTSTOP
    Elvis Andrus
    Scott Fletcher
    Toby Harrah
    Alex Rodriguez
    Michael Young

CATCHER
    Rod Barajas
    Gerald Laird
    Geno Petralli
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Jim Sundberg

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Beniquez
    Jeff Burroughs
    Nelson Cruz
    Juan Gonzalez
    Rusty Greer
    Josh Hamilton
    Pete Incaviglia
    Oddibe McDowell
    Kevin Mench
    David Murphy
    Al Oliver
    Larry Parrish
    Bill Sample
    Ruben Sierra
    Gary Ward
    George Wright

STARTING PITCHERS (choose 2)
    Kevin Brown
    Jose Guzman
    Rick Helling
    Charlie Hough
    Ferguson Jenkins
    Jon Matlack
    George Medich
    Kevin Millwood
    Darren Oliver
    Roger Pavlik
    Gaylord Perry
    Kenny Rogers
    Nolan Ryan
    Bobby Witt

RELIEF PITCHERS (choose 2)
    Francisco Cordero
    Danny Darwin
    Neftali Feliz
    Frank Francisco
    Tom Henke
    Kenny Rogers
    Jeff Russell
    John Wetteland
    Mitch Williams
    C.J. Wilson

DESIGNATED HITTER
    Brian Downing
    Juan Gonzalez
    Tom Grieve
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Larry Parrish

I'll be cold and dead before I vote for Teixeira to be recognized in any sort of Ranger honor

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    Interesting. I could waste the rest of the day picking my team.

one time dealer CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT Shaggy Gold Club CBT's Avatar
    oh and $#@! arod too.

FIRST BASE
    Will Clark
    Mike Hargrove
    Pete O'Brien
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Mark Teixeira

SECOND BASE
    Julio Franco
    Ian Kinsler
    Mark McLemore
    Bump Wills
    Michael Young

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell
    Hank Blalock
    Steve Buechele
    Toby Harrah
    Dean Palmer

SHORTSTOP
    Elvis Andrus
    Scott Fletcher
    Toby Harrah
    Alex Rodriguez
    Michael Young

CATCHER
    Rod Barajas
    Gerald Laird
    Geno Petralli
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Jim Sundberg

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Beniquez
    Jeff Burroughs
    Nelson Cruz
    Juan Gonzalez
    Rusty Greer
    Josh Hamilton
    Pete Incaviglia
    Oddibe McDowell
    Kevin Mench
    David Murphy
    Al Oliver
    Larry Parrish
    Bill Sample
    Ruben Sierra
    Gary Ward
    George Wright

Kevin Brown
    Jose Guzman
    Rick Helling
    Charlie Hough
    Ferguson Jenkins
    Jon Matlack
    George Medich
    Kevin Millwood
    Darren Oliver
    Roger Pavlik
    Gaylord Perry
    Kenny Rogers
    Nolan Ryan
    Bobby Witt

Francisco Cordero
    Danny Darwin
    Neftali Feliz
    Frank Francisco
    Tom Henke
    Kenny Rogers
    Jeff Russell
    John Wetteland
    Mitch Williams
    C.J. Wilson

DESIGNATED HITTER
    Brian Downing
    Juan Gonzalez
    Tom Grieve
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Larry Parrish
    xxxx

hm... two starting pitchers. Give me Kenny Rogers and Nolan.

Face should be in the DH slot.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    ^^^
    You didn't color in the lines either, did you?
    Last edited by spystud13; 05-01-2012 at 02:43 PM.

FIRST BASE
    Rafael Palmeiro

SECOND BASE
    Julio Franco

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell

SHORTSTOP
    Toby Harrah

CATCHER
    Ivan Rodriguez

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Beniquez
    Josh Hamilton
    Ruben Sierra

Ferguson Jenkins
    Nolan Ryan

Francisco Cordero
    Danny Darwin
    Neftali Feliz
    Frank Francisco
    Tom Henke
    Kenny Rogers
    Jeff Russell
    John Wetteland
    Mitch Williams
    C.J. Wilson

^^^^
    WTF is this $#@!? No Jim Kern? Steve Foucault?

DESIGNATED HITTER
    Larry Parrish

40th Anniversary Team Ballot. I have a feeling we could fight over this for awhile.
    SP- ra $#@!ey, todd burns
    RP- gil heredia
    2- einer diaz
    3- lee stevens
    4- jeff frye
    5- fernando tatis
    6- kevin elster
    outfielders - doug dascenzo, david hulse, warren newson
    dh- candy maldonado

Jeff Frye always seemed like he was about to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gsoda3 View Post
    SP- ra $#@!ey, todd burns
    RP- gil heredia
    2- einer diaz
    3- lee stevens
    4- jeff frye
    5- fernando tatis
    6- kevin elster
    outfielders - doug dascenzo, david hulse, warren newson
    dh- candy maldonado
    You forgot Akinori Otsuka on your RP list.

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    FIRST BASE
    Will Clark
    Mike Hargrove
    Pete O'Brien
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Mark Teixeira

SECOND BASE
    Julio Franco
    Ian Kinsler
    Mark McLemore
    Bump Wills
    Michael Young

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell
    Hank Blalock
    Steve Buechele
    Toby Harrah
    Dean Palmer

SHORTSTOP
    Elvis Andrus
    Scott Fletcher
    Toby [/B] Harrah
    Alex Rodriguez
    Michael Young

CATCHER
    Rod Barajas
    Gerald Laird
    Geno Petralli
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Jim Sundberg

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Beniquez
    Jeff Burroughs
    Nelson Cruz
    Juan Gonzalez
    Rusty Greer
    Josh Hamilton
    Pete Incaviglia
    Oddibe McDowell
    Kevin Mench
    David Murphy
    Al Oliver
    Larry Parrish
    Bill Sample
    Ruben Sierra
    Gary Ward
    George Wright

Kevin Brown
    Jose Guzman
    Rick Helling
    Charlie Hough
    Ferguson Jenkins
    Jon Matlack
    George Medich
    Kevin Millwood
    Darren Oliver
    Roger Pavlik
    Gaylord Perry
    Kenny Rogers
    Nolan Ryan
    Bobby Witt

Francisco Cordero
    Danny Darwin
    Neftali Feliz
    Frank Francisco
    Tom Henke
    Kenny Rogers
    Jeff Russell
    John Wetteland
    Mitch Williams
    C.J. Wilson

DESIGNATED HITTER
    Brian Downing
    Juan Gonzalez
    Tom Grieve
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Larry Parrish

Juan Gonzalez as DH is probably the correct answer. I'd just already put him in the OF by the time I got to DH. He was a disaster in the field.

Speaking of Julio Franco. . . he's not that far out of the game. He could play some 1B for us right now.

asshat erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair Shaggy Gold Club erikestradaschesthair's Avatar
    FIRST BASE
    Will Clark
    Mike Hargrove
    Pete O'Brien
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Mark Teixeira

SECOND BASE
    Julio Franco
    Ian Kinsler
    Mark McLemore
    Bump Wills
    Michael Young

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell
    Hank Blalock
    Steve Buechele
    Toby Harrah
    Dean Palmer

SHORTSTOP
    Elvis Andrus
    Scott Fletcher
    Toby Harrah
    Alex Rodriguez
    Michael Young

CATCHER
    Rod Barajas
    Gerald Laird
    Geno Petralli
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Jim Sundberg

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Beniquez
    Jeff Burroughs
    Nelson Cruz
    Juan Gonzalez
    Rusty Greer
    Josh Hamilton
    Pete Incaviglia
    Oddibe McDowell
    Kevin Mench
    David Murphy
    Al Oliver
    Larry Parrish
    Bill Sample
    Ruben Sierra
    Gary Ward
    George Wright

Kevin Brown
    Jose Guzman
    Rick Helling
    Charlie Hough
    Ferguson Jenkins
    Jon Matlack
    George Medich
    Kevin Millwood
    Darren Oliver
    Roger Pavlik
    Gaylord Perry
    Kenny Rogers
    Nolan Ryan
    Bobby Witt

Francisco Cordero
    Danny Darwin
    Neftali Feliz
    Frank Francisco
    Tom Henke
    Kenny Rogers
    Jeff Russell
    John Wetteland
    Mitch Williams
    C.J. Wilson

DESIGNATED HITTER
    Brian Downing
    Juan Gonzalez
    Tom Grieve
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Larry Parrish

^^not necessarily the best at every postition but my favorite at each position. most of my pics show my age.

Palmeiro, Kinsler, Bell, Young, Greer, Hamilton, Sierra, Ryan, Rogers, Wetteland, Feliz, Gonzalez

Honorable Mentions
    I had a hard time leaving Blalock and Clark off the list.

Guilt over over inflating Kenny Rogers also, but whatever.

O and I wasn't going to leave face off, would have preferred to have him at DH.

asshat spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club spystud13 Shaggy Gold Club
    Not our strongest effort...

Kinsler 2B
    Andrus SS
    Young DH
    Cruz RF
    Murphy LF
    Napoli C
    Moreland 1B
    Gonzalez 3B
    Gentry CF

Feliz P

Not sure why he's hitting Nellie over Nap @ cleanup.

FIRST BASE
    Rafael Palmeiro

SECOND BASE
    Michael Young
    My vote is for Face because he has to be somewhere on the list and I feel he did great work at 2 bag. I do believe when it's all said and done Ian will be the GOAT 2bag for the Rangers though

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell

SHORTSTOP
    Elvis Andrus

CATCHER

Ivan Rodriguez

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Gonzalez
    Rusty Greer
    Josh Hamilton

Ferguson Jenkinscan't read but he's #3
    Kenny Rogers
    Nolan Ryan

Neftali Feliz
    Jeff Russell

DESIGNATED HITTER

Larry Parrish
    Honestly didn't like any of these and couldn't think of any better so I chose Parrish
    Last edited by Fudbelty; 05-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.

I think it's funny as $#@! that laird and barajas are even on the same ballot as pudge and sundberg.

possible cretin

hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain Shaggy Gold Club hitbyatrain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gsoda3's bizarro ballot
    SP - Oil Can Boyd, Paul Kilgus
    RP - Brad Arnsberg, Ed Vosberg
    C - Chad Kreuter
    1B - Jason Botts
    2B - Fred Manrique
    3B - Mike Lamb
    SS - Benji Gil (still playing in the Mexican league as of last year!)
    OF - Lee Mazilli, Cecil Espy, Rob Ducey

DH - Milton Bradley

asshat ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? ihateowho's Avatar
    FIRST BASE
    Will Clark
    Mike Hargrove
    Pete O'Brien
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Mark Teixeira

SECOND BASE
    Julio Franco
    Ian Kinsler
    Mark McLemore
    Bump Wills
    Michael Young

THIRD BASE
    Buddy Bell
    Hank Blalock
    Steve Buechele
    Toby Harrah
    Dean Palmer

SHORTSTOP
    Elvis Andrus
    Scott Fletcher
    Toby Harrah
    Alex Rodriguez
    Michael Young

CATCHER
    Rod Barajas
    Gerald Laird
    Geno Petralli
    Ivan Rodriguez
    Jim Sundberg

OUTFIELDERS (choose 3)
    Juan Beniquez
    Jeff Burroughs
    Nelson Cruz
    Juan Gonzalez
    Rusty Greer
    Josh Hamilton
    Pete Incaviglia
    Oddibe McDowell
    Kevin Mench
    David Murphy
    Al Oliver
    Larry Parrish
    Bill Sample
    Ruben Sierra
    Gary Ward
    George Wright

Kevin Brown
    Jose Guzman
    Rick Helling
    Charlie Hough
    Ferguson Jenkins
    Jon Matlack
    George Medich
    Kevin Millwood
    Darren Oliver
    Roger Pavlik
    Gaylord Perry
    Kenny Rogers
    Nolan Ryan
    Bobby Witt

Francisco Cordero
    Danny Darwin
    Neftali Feliz
    Frank Francisco
    Tom Henke
    Kenny Rogers
    Jeff Russell
    John Wetteland
    Mitch Williams
    C.J. Wilson

DESIGNATED HITTER
    Brian Downing
    Juan Gonzalez
    Tom Grieve
    Rafael Palmeiro
    Larry Parrish
    That was tougher than I thought.

Lock all those $#@!s in a room and several people die. I have money on Milton surviving. He'd go tribal on somebody.

/fairly racist

Lock all those $#@!s in a room and several people die. I have money on Milton surviving. He'd go tribal on somebody.

/fairly racist
    i'd put my money on nolan.

Closed Thread