+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mississippi about to become "abortion-free"

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden_horn View Post
    Haha. Yeah being gay is SO cool and chic! The gay kids in high school have it so easy - what fun they have being the center of so much positive attention.

Troll.

I'd also like to know, say the top 3-5 other things schrute thinks should be illegal in Mississippi.
    Yeah it must so rough knowing that no one can ever say anything remotely negative about you for fear of being branded a bigot and accused of a hate crime. It must be terrible to live a deviant lifestyle and being able to say/do whatever you want to while only having to say "you don't understand" and people have to accept that. It must be terrible to receive participation trophies and attendance awards in sports and schools today. It must be so terrible knowing that if anyone at your school says anything demeaning to you (can't have character building nowadays) you can sue them and slander their name. It must be terrible knowing that people will go out their way to not say anything that can be construed as anti-gay around you.

All that while ignoring the fact that the gay lifestyle is one of the least - if not the very least - healthiest one that a person can live. Homosexuals are far more likely to spread STDs (we can thank them for the wonderful elixir that is AIDS), engage in domestic violence, and suffer from substance problems stemming from alcoholism and the consummation of non-prescribed and/or illegal drugs.

Reality is, our nation and our planet as a whole would be far better off if the gay lifestyle never existed. I'm sure the gays and homo-apologists will be out in full force neg-repping me, calling me a bigot, and even try to pen me as a closet homosexual while not understanding the hypocrisy in doing so, but deep down, they know this to be true and hopefully, they wise up sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Dwight Schrute; 04-09-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Banned linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Yeah it must so rough knowing that no one can ever say anything remotely negative about you for fear of being branded a bigot and accused of a hate crime. It must be terrible to live a deviant lifestyle and being able to say/do whatever you want to while only having to say "you don't understand" and people have to accept that. It must be terrible to receive participation trophies and attendance awards in sports and schools today. It must be so terrible knowing that if anyone at your school says anything demeaning to you (can't have character building nowadays) you can sue them and slander their name. It must be terrible knowing that people will go out their way to not say anything that can be construed as anti-gay around you.

All that while ignoring the fact that the gay lifestyle is one of the least - if not the very least - healthiest one that a person can live. Homosexuals are far more likely to spread STDs (we can thank them for the wonderful elixir that is AIDS), engage in domestic violence, and suffer from substance problems stemming from alcoholism and the consummation of non-prescribed and/or illegal drugs.

Reality is, our nation and our planet as a whole would be far better off if the gay lifestyle never existed. I'm sure the gays and homo-apologists will be out in full force neg-repping me, calling me a bigot, and even try to pen me as a closet homosexual while not understanding the hypocrisy in doing so, but deep down, they know this to be true and hopefully, they wise up sooner rather than later.
    Must be terrible to be a homophobe and yet be turned on by the gay lifestyle.

Of course somebody has to pay that price for pent up frustration erupting, I just hope I am not Kevin Spacy's character

Banned Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen Dwight Schrute is a Model Citizen
    Linux coming in like clockwork.

asshat Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard.

Your stance on homosexuality is pretty wide.

asshat Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? Gil Bang's Avatar

Dude, step away from the truck stop gloryhole and come out already. Sucking $#@! "on the downlow" has made you bitter and angry. Find yourself a nice guy, buy some asslube, and live happily ever after.

Administrator Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston's Avatar
    i didn't think he was real. he appears to be real and legit. brought to you by south carolina. amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in Houston View Post
    i didn't think he was real. he appears to be real and legit. brought to you by south carolina. amazing.
    Damn, how would a freeper find his way here though.

asshat Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet Shaggy Gold Club Prophet's Avatar
    I'm a stupid piece of $#@! $#@!nut troll that should be banned.
    The only thing you've said that I agree with.

asshat austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore.
    and the consummation of non-prescribed and/or illegal drugs. .
    $#@!ing drugs......

Yuppie Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20 GORN Rocko20's Avatar
    I never cared much for banning people, but then came a posted named Dwight.

Homophobic bigoted racist at it's finest.

asshat Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines slams and goes hard. Austinvines's Avatar
    Dwight S and The Pink Lantern are "roommates" or identical twins separated at birth. Can we get an ip check?

asshat YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu's Avatar
    guitar starts spinning, rock and roll starts winning
    i had heard that people with these views actually existed, but i had never actually encountered one. wow!

it's like spotting a slender-billed curlew. rare indeed.

Banned clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
    I never cared much for banning people, but then came a posted named Dwight.

Homophobic bigoted racist at it's finest.
    Stifling speech isn't the answer. Reason and logic are.

Are you from the 1400s?

asshat Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned Shaggy Gold Club Staboned's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clear lake horn View Post
    Stifling speech isn't the answer. Reason and logic are.
    or just don't engage. they teach you this $#@! in real life. apply.

asshat hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinvines View Post
    Dwight S and The Pink Lantern are "roommates" or identical twins separated at birth. Can we get an ip check?
    BiH did one up above.

Administrator Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston can play the whole course with a 4 iron. At night. Bob in Houston's Avatar
    ah, but i wasn't thorough, because i'd had a few beers. he shares multiple IPs with the garnettlantern, it appears.

asshat austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore. austintx71 is a rep whore.
    ah, but i wasn't thorough, because i'd had a few beers. he shares multiple IPs with the garnettlantern, it appears.
    So......a sock's sock?

Which one plays the bitch on bottom?

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    Ah I thought they both sounded like cutie twinks

asshat Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club Fondren & Main Shaggy Gold Club
    Quote Originally Posted by linux View Post
    Way to drive home an agenda, height is both genetic and developmental.

Geeze pay attention.
    Everyone has an agenda. Your's happens to be crusader for 'gay rights'. I find your pseudointellectual banter quite comical.

Ahhhhh....therein lies the rub....

So like clockwork, the mouthbreathers came out in full force and did exactly what I said they would do. Now some idiot is even trying to say I'm another poster? Helluva diversion, yet no one can deny what I said was true. Pretty telling really.

asshat tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman Shaggy Gold Club tantric superman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondren & Main View Post
    Everyone has an agenda. Your's happens to be crusader for 'gay rights'.
    Terrible, terrible agenda. Kinda of gay, really.

asshat SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn Shaggy Gold Club SubliminalHorn's Avatar
    So like clockwork, the mouthbreathers came out in full force and did exactly what I said they would do. Now some idiot is even trying to say I'm another poster? Helluva diversion, yet no one can deny what I said was true. Pretty telling really.
    You know that mods can back trace IPs, right garnett, I mean, Dwight?

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastbreak View Post
    I have a cousin who lives in Mississippi, whose pro-life, god fearing mother got her an abortion real quick when she came back from college pregnant from a black guy. I am so tempted to remind her of that everytime she posts some bull$#@! on FB about saving the poor babies...

It's a good thing that the people of Mississippi are really chipping in to give more aide to the lower classes so they can keep all these babies.

aborted a black baby? oohhh I'll bet the klan is proud of her.

All that while ignoring the fact that the gay lifestyle is one of the least - if not the very least - healthiest one that a person can live. Homosexuals are far more likely to spread STDs (we can thank them for the wonderful elixir that is AIDS)
    Does anyone else get a kick out of the fact that Schrute apparently believes some gays created AIDS in a secret laboratory somewhere to spread amongst their own population?

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat09 View Post
    Does anyone else get a kick out of the fact that Schrute apparently believes some gays created AIDS in a secret laboratory somewhere to spread amongst their own population?
    Nevermind that people who are openly gay generally practice safer sex. It is the closeted gays like Dwight who are sucking random $#@!s in gas stations mens' rooms who are at most risk.

Lots of closeted gays in this thread trying to project their fantasies onto me. Comical really.

Lots of closeted gays in this thread trying to project their fantasies onto me. Comical really.
    We aren't the ones who think we could be attracted to other men if we just chose to be.

You don't understand, we don't care if we were gay. That is why we are at peace with ourselves.

You on the other hand have issues that can hopefully be resolved sexually, and not violently.

I'm at peace with my heterosexuality. I don't hate gay people, I just pity them for the self-destructive lifestyle they choose to live. I disdain the sin, not the sinner.

I'm at peace with my heterosexuality. I don't hate gay people, I just pity them for the self-destructive lifestyle they choose to live. I disdain the sin, not the sinner.
    How is a monogamous gay relationship self destructive?

Quote Originally Posted by FondrenRoad View Post
    He probably would shoot himself before surrendering to his urges.

Can't get more self destructive than that.

Shag's Crazy Uncle Cookie MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm GORN MrPhlegm's Avatar

silly schrute, gay's aren't smart enuf to has done created the aids.

Who said it was? Good luck finding homosexuals who are in long term stable monogamous relationships though.

Linux is demonstrating that he is a clear cut typical know-it-all liberal. He apparently is convinced that he knows my wants and desires more than I do. Then again, he KNOWS that man-made global warming is a huge problem because he read about it online once.

But please, don't let my reality check stop you from projecting your fantasies and falsehoods about my sexuality.

asshat hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn GORN hayden_horn's Avatar
    Who said it was? Good luck finding homosexuals who are in long term stable monogamous relationships though.

Linux is demonstrating that he is a clear cut typical know-it-all liberal. He apparently is convinced that he knows my wants and desires more than I do. Then again, he KNOWS that man-made global warming is a huge problem because he read about it online once.

But please, don't let my reality check stop you from projecting your fantasies and falsehoods about my sexuality.
    I know plenty of gays in long term stable relationships. Four happy couples spring immediately to mind - not to mention gays on this website in such an arrangement. All you gotta do is open your eyes and look around.

asshat YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu Shaggy Gold Club YoLaDu's Avatar
    guitar starts spinning, rock and roll starts winning
    Jesus H E double hockey sticks, you can't be for real.

Did i walk onto the set of Mad Men?

Banned clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge? clear lake horn might be a clever chap. or know the right people. know what i mean, nudge nudge?
    How did an abortion discussion turn into a treatise on homosexuality?

There is such a thing as denial, I am sure the head of the Klan thinks he is a good person.

My reasoning comes from your very descriptive depictions of gay sex and lifestyle, with sufficient detail to know of Gaga's fandom, don't tell me you were just doing research backstage? and any accidental anal penetration was unwanted.

Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My $#@!?
    BY BRUCE HEFFERNAN
    OCTOBER 28, 1998 | ISSUE 34•13

Look, I'm not a hateful person or anything–I believe we should all live and let live. But lately, I've been having a real problem with these homosexuals. You see, just about wherever I go these days, one of them approaches me and starts sucking my $#@!.
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/why...my-$#@!,10861/

Are you serious? Nearly every gay person I know is in a long term monogamous relationship. I'd guess you know zero openly gay people.

Are you serious? Nearly every gay person I know is in a long term monogamous relationship. I'd guess you know zero openly gay people.
    You really have a narrow-minded world view then. I also love how because my world-view doesn't match yours, mine is wrong and you think you can comment on who I know in my life. This insight into the mind and thought process of internet liberals is like walking through a hilarious horror house.

We know your wants and desires because you've basically admitted them. This isn't hard. I am not attracted to men. I couldn't simply wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'm gonna be gay" and suddenly get physically aroused by men. If you think you can just wake up one day and decide to be gay, then you think you can choose to be physically aroused by men. If you've made it this far in life and think that's a possibility, it's only because you have been physically aroused by men before. Hence why we think you're a closeted homosexual.
    Last edited by wildcat09; 04-09-2012 at 03:08 PM.

You really have a narrow-minded world view then. I also love how because my world-view doesn't match yours, mine is wrong and you think you can comment on who I know in my life. This insight into the mind and thought process of internet liberals is like walking through a hilarious horror house.
    I hope you are trolling. Otherwise, you are just $#@!ing retarded. I'm surprised you are able to operate a computer.

asshat Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard. Not My Real Name slams and goes hard.
    So, what you're saying is that the vast majority of gay men you've encountered have been prone to be promiscuous rather than monogamous?

We know your wants and desires because you've basically admitted them. This isn't hard. I am not attracted to men. I couldn't simply wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'm gonna be gay" and suddenly get physically aroused by men. If you think you can just wake up one day and decide to be gay, then you think you can choose to be physically aroused by men. If you've made it this far in life and think that's a possibility, it's only because you have been physically aroused by men before. Hence why we think you're a closeted homosexual.
    Wow. Got any more expert analysis in your backpocket there Miss Cleo? Hey hey hey! Tell me what kind of shoes I'm wearing right now! Since you seem to be so insightful, tell me what kid of cellphone I own! I mean after all, you do seem to know SOOOOO much about me.

Just to embarrass your ignorant ass even more, I've never been nor am I now nor ever will be physically or sexually attracted to males. Oh that reminds me, since you know my wants and desires so much, should I venture to the movie theaters this week? Will I find happiness there? Come on now Miss Cleo, don't hold out!

Quote Originally Posted by Not My Real Name View Post
    So, what you're saying is that the vast majority of gay men you've encountered have been prone to be promiscuous rather than monogamous?
    Do you think I care about or inquire about who my gay friends are having sex with? Also, who said that only gay men are promiscuous? Lesbians do exist you know.

Do you think I care about or inquire about who my gay friends are having sex with? Also, who said that only gay men are promiscuous? Lesbians do exist you know.
    Okay, then which gays are you interested in finding out if they are monogamous or not? I mean there must be some research you've done to come up with this:

Good luck finding homosexuals who are in long term stable monogamous relationships though.
    Maybe you're just looking for love in all the wrong places?

asshat beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer Shaggy Gold Club beer's Avatar
    Greater than 300 yards from an elementary school

Quote Originally Posted by Not My Real Name View Post
    Okay, then which gays are you interested in finding out if they are monogamous or not? I mean there must be some research you've done to come up with this:

Maybe you're just looking for love in all the wrong places?
    The research is out there, gays and their apologists just ignore it: http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02

The projections are still going I see. The hypocrisy is staggering as well.

Are you serious? Nearly every gay person I know is in a long term monogamous relationship.
    Anecdotal evidence and statistically insignificant. Hard to draw conclusions from that.

+ Reply to Thread